Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Trump Derangement Syndrome: the Candian connection.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump Derangement Syndrome: the Candian connection.

    Burger King, which has been infiltrated by the Canadians, have just declared war on our president, in a clear example of Trump derangement syndrome.

    ". . .We are out of hamberders. We are only serving hamburgers today"

    Not to be outdone, the Lutherans at Smirnoff did offer to talk about their ties to Russian under oath.

    And some Trudoltistas posted "Make America's parks open again".

    As a redblooded American male, I will not tolerate the US sovereignty being challenged. I say let the Canadians keep their poutine and Hawaiian pizzas. And as for Tim Horton's coffee and honey crullers, I say boycott. Or at least wear a disguise when you go there, the coffee and crullers are pretty darn good

    If those foreigners would just butt out of America's business. I mean, those Canadians don't even look like us. We should take a stand against Canadian economic hegemony, and boycott their business, "America First"

    Big Smiles!


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

  • #2
    Originally posted by simplicio View Post
    Or at least wear a disguise when you go there, the coffee and crullers are pretty darn good
    I very strongly agree, their crullers are most excellent. Their French roast coffee is pretty good, too, but, alas, sixty years of coffee abuse are finally taking their toll on my stomach, and I usually order their regular blend.

    Timmy's has already taken over the US chains Burger King and Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen, can McDonalds and Coca Cola takeovers be far behind?

    And how does Trump respond? He brings this Canuck food right into the Whitehouse, thereby increasing the US trade deficit with Canada. And then Trump remains silent as the Canucks ridicule his spelling.

    Through devious means, Canada has convinced the world that Trump is nothing more than a stooge for the Russian government. The reality, of course, is that he is a stooge for the Canadian government. And there is absolutely nothing Americans can do to stop us.
    "Make America Rake Again"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by simplicio View Post
      Burger King, which has been infiltrated by the Canadians, have just declared war on our president, in a clear example of Trump derangement syndrome.

      ". . .We are out of hamberders. We are only serving hamburgers today"

      Not to be outdone, the Lutherans at Smirnoff did offer to talk about their ties to Russian under oath.

      And some Trudoltistas posted "Make America's parks open again".

      As a redblooded American male, I will not tolerate the US sovereignty being challenged. I say let the Canadians keep their poutine and Hawaiian pizzas. And as for Tim Horton's coffee and honey crullers, I say boycott. Or at least wear a disguise when you go there, the coffee and crullers are pretty darn good

      If those foreigners would just butt out of America's business. I mean, those Canadians don't even look like us. We should take a stand against Canadian economic hegemony, and boycott their business, "America First"

      Big Smiles!


      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA
      The troo Canadiots
      700,000 winter in Florida and cause havoc with the merchants.

      My relatives, a good number winter in Texas. They are not like the French Canadianers

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

        The troo Canadiots
        700,000 winter in Florida and cause havoc with the merchants.

        My relatives, a good number winter in Texas. They are not like the French Canadianers
        And Praise Jesus they are not like those people. Wait, there are Lutherans in Quebec?

        I know what you mean about those Canadian idiots, can't even elect a good candidate. Faith Goldy lost in a squeaker of an election for Toronto mayor, I think a recount would have shown Goldy to be the de facto winner of the election.

        The Canadians need some good and hearty men like Steve King. I wonder if we could include him in the trade negotiations. But what if Paul decides to emigrate, staying closer to the substandard care that he is choosing?

        Comment

        Working...
        X