Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Pelosi Lies to Turn Blind Eye to Omar's Anti-Semitism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelosi Lies to Turn Blind Eye to Omar's Anti-Semitism

Pelosi, who apparently has not been able to solve the Democrats' Virginia problems, ended up lying to try to deflect about Illhan Omar's anti-Semitism, warning the GOP to not go down the path of hammering it because their hands are not clean. She also stressed that Omar apologized (a half-apology really) like that makes a difference with blatant anti-Semitism and deflected on keeping her committer assignments.
    Pelosi added that Omar is a new, young member of Congress...so I guess ya gotta cut her slack when she says anti-Semitic things. She's young, dumb, and full of...anti-Semitism, I guess is Pelosi's point?

https://www.mediaite.com/online/pelo...ce-steve-king/

She also referred to some "Jew-SA" thing to connect to Trump...this apparently:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.888cf3530bfe

It was some dude chanting at a Trump rally in 2016 who was getting drowned out by chants of USA, and the campaign of course disavowed this lone kook. Gee, I wonder which of Pelosi's lackeys found that for her.

The media should turn up the heat on Pelosi and Omar...but won't I guess.

Originally posted by somnia View Post
    Pelosi, who apparently has not been able to solve the Democrats' Virginia problems, ended up lying to try to deflect about Illhan Omar's anti-Semitism, warning the GOP to not go down the path of hammering it because their hands are not clean. She also stressed that Omar apologized (a half-apology really) like that makes a difference with blatant anti-Semitism and deflected on keeping her committer assignments.
    Pelosi added that Omar is a new, young member of Congress...so I guess ya gotta cut her slack when she says anti-Semitic things. She's young, dumb, and full of...anti-Semitism, I guess is Pelosi's point?

It was some dude chanting at a Trump rally in 2016 who was getting drowned out by chants of USA, and the campaign of course disavowed this lone kook. Gee, I wonder which of Pelosi's lackeys found that for her.

A raging Islamist in the halls of American government. What could possibly go wrong?

She won't be able to keep her mouth shut, and will keep delivering on her hate for the Jew. And, keep delivering a headache for poor Nancy.
    “An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no God.”
    Carl Sagan

God is love.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesTheLesser View Post

A raging Islamist in the halls of American government. What could possibly go wrong?

She won't be able to keep her mouth shut, and will keep delivering on her hate for the Jew. And, keep delivering a headache for poor Nancy.
      Virtue flows from Queen Nancy who blesses her charges and only rebukes stuff like immoral border walls.

Comment

The left in this country is so confused
        "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
        Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

Comment

Let me know when anything is done about Kevin McCarthy and Donald Trump's anti-semitic tweets. Omar apologized, which is more than either of those two ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

Virtue flows from Queen Nancy who blesses her charges and only rebukes stuff like immoral border walls.
            Lying again. Pelosi rebuked Omar, and she apologized, which GOP anti-semites such as McCarthy and Trump never have.

Comment

Originally posted by Aagcobb View Post

Lying again. Pelosi rebuked Omar, and she apologized, which GOP anti-semites such as McCarthy and Trump never have.
              You need to bring simplicio in on this. He'll be able to tell you if it was actual antisemitism or if it was just another case of evangelistic or fundamentalistic types criticizing her, while practicing their own brand of antisemitism. I'm surprised he hasn't cleared up this whole issue already.
              It all seems so arbritary. I applied at this company because they were hiring, I took a desk at the back because it was empty. But no matter how you get there or where you end up, humans have a miraculous gift to make that place home. -creed bratton

Comment

As I always taught my kids. If you 'apologize' for saying something hurtful and then in the next breath say that you were actually right, that's not an apology, that's you being sorry for yourself that you got caught.

She didn't apologize. She said she apologizes, and then in the very next paragraph says she 'reaffirms' the very frickin' thing she claimed she was apologizing for.
                A forum liberal
                "When you claimed black people were raped, wasn't that racist? I'd say so."

Comment

Half-apologies are more than sufficient if you are from one of the 'special' minority groups.
                  Move along, nothing more to see there.

But if you are a white male, any transgression since the age of 8 justifies public evisceration

Comment

Originally posted by GondwanaLand View Post

As I always taught my kids. If you 'apologize' for saying something hurtful and then in the next breath say that you were actually right, that's not an apology, that's you being sorry for yourself that you got caught.

She didn't apologize. She said she apologizes, and then in the very next paragraph says she 'reaffirms' the very frickin' thing she claimed she was apologizing for.
                    She identified money in politics from any lobbying group as a problem, which it is. Meanwhile the leaders of the GOP tweet anti-semitic tropes and make jokes specifically attacking Jewish money in politics, never apologize in any way at all, and no-one cares. Omar should resign right after Donald Trump and Kevin McCarthy resign.

Comment

She identified money in politics from any lobbying group as a problem, which it is. Meanwhile the leaders of the GOP tweet anti-semitic tropes and make jokes specifically attacking Jewish money in politics, never apologize in any way at all, and no-one cares. Omar should resign right after Donald Trump and Kevin McCarthy resign.
                      That's nice. She 'apologized' and then reaffirmed the very thing she 'apologized' for. No change, no different. Whataboutism is not going to help you here, bud.
                      A forum liberal
                      "When you claimed black people were raped, wasn't that racist? I'd say so."

Comment

Dude, this Omar person will be the gift that keeps on giving She actually can't help being anti-Jew, it's baked into Islam

She may go against her inclinations though, but I seriously doubt it.
                        “An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no God.”
                        Carl Sagan

God is love.

Comment

Originally posted by GondwanaLand View Post

That's nice. She 'apologized' and then reaffirmed the very thing she 'apologized' for. No change, no different. Whataboutism is not going to help you here, bud.
                          You are lying, it was different. She didn't single out AIPAC, she mentioned other lobbying groups being problematic. Kevin McCarthy and Donald Trump have still never issued any apology at all for their anti-semitic attacks, and they are the ones hypocritically demanding her resignation.

Comment

Right-wingers support politicians who openly lie, so I don't know why anyone would take a right-winger seriously if they accuse other politicians of lying. As far as I can tell, lying is a right-wing conservative value.
                            The people whining about Democrats looking to the government to solve problems are the same ones who want the government to define marriage, criminalize abortion, slow/stop legal immigration, save farmers, create jobs, etc.

Comment

Let me know when anything is done about Kevin McCarthy and Donald Trump's anti-semitic tweets. Omar apologized, which is more than either of those two ever did.
                              Omar gave a half apology.

And your citations for McCarthy and Trump in another thread was fake news stuff and you didn't defend your citations further after I said so.

Comment

Working...
                              X