Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Kamala Harris Is A Disgrace To Her Family, As Her Father Donald Openly States?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamala Harris Is A Disgrace To Her Family, As Her Father Donald Openly States?

BusinessInsider

Kamala Harris' father said she disgraced her Jamaican family by using a 'fraudulent stereotype' to joke about smoking weed

Feb 21, 2019

Sen. Kamala Harris' father accused her of disgracing her family by using a "fraudulent stereotype" to say that she had obviously smoked marijuana because she is part Jamaican, according to the news website Jamaica Global Online.

Harris was asked on the radio show "The Breakfast Club" on February 11 whether she had ever smoked weed. She jokingly responded, "Half my family's from Jamaica - are you kidding me?"

She said she smoked a joint in college. "And I did inhale," she said, laughing. "I just broke news."

Her father, Donald Harris, a professor emeritus of economics at Stanford University, criticized his daughter in a statement to Jamaica Global Online last week.

"My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family's name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics," he said.

Kamala Harris Is a racist disgrace. First, in total disregard for the evidence, she said Smollett was lynched. And, when the police announce it was a hoax, she still uses it as an opportunity to lie about hate crimes in America. Yeah, and when have you ever heard anyone's dad put down child, who is a public figure, which such strong language as Harris's dad put down that horrible, racist woman, his own daughter.

Kamala Harris isn't fit to sweep my floor, let alone be my president.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth7t7 View Post
      BusinessInsider

Kamala Harris' father said she disgraced her Jamaican family by using a 'fraudulent stereotype' to joke about smoking weed

Feb 21, 2019

Sen. Kamala Harris' father accused her of disgracing her family by using a "fraudulent stereotype" to say that she had obviously smoked marijuana because she is part Jamaican, according to the news website Jamaica Global Online.

Harris was asked on the radio show "The Breakfast Club" on February 11 whether she had ever smoked weed. She jokingly responded, "Half my family's from Jamaica - are you kidding me?"

She said she smoked a joint in college. "And I did inhale," she said, laughing. "I just broke news."

Her father, Donald Harris, a professor emeritus of economics at Stanford University, criticized his daughter in a statement to Jamaica Global Online last week.

"My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family's name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics," he said.
      She sure doesn't honor elders

Comment

Originally posted by Ruk View Post
        Kamala Harris isn't fit to sweep my floor, let alone be my president.
        Correction!

I wouldn't let Kamala Harris, Hillary, Obama, Schumer, Pelosi, Booker, in my house, no need to talk about sweeping the floor or taking the trash out!

Comment

Correction!

I wouldn't let Kamala Harris, Hillary, Obama, Schumer, Pelosi, Booker, in my house, no need to talk about sweeping the floor or taking the trash out!
          I would play golf with Obama.

Comment

BusinessInsider

Feb 21, 2019

She's a phony and a fraud and the Democrats don't care. She is just trying to get the hipsters votes; the young people by seeming to be cool and like them. She lied about smoking pot and listening to a certain band who wasn't even around at the time.

She is Jamaican but wants to be seen as a "black" female because she knows Jamaican is not being eb=nough of a victim.
            “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” - Socrates

"The concept of a "Personal God," interfering with natural events,...." No criticism of this distorted idea of God can be sharp enough". - Tillich

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

I would play golf with Obama.
              I wouldn't give the treasonous traitor the time of day, he's not fit to carry my golf clubs!

A commie and enemy to the constitution and people of America!

Comment

BusinessInsider

Feb 21, 2019

Thatís shameful! And to think... being a pot head is now considered to be a positive accomplishment for a contender in a race for the presidency. What a shame.
                Kyrie eleison

Comment

Originally posted by DeSanto View Post

That’s shameful! And to think... being a pot head is now considered to be a positive accomplishment for a contender in a race for the presidency. What a shame.
                  Being a law-breaking pot head is something she's so proud of she feels compelled to lie and to promote racial stereotypes. She said she smoked pot in college while listening to Snoop Dog and other musicians who hadn't yet released music when she was in college.

Kamala Harris is a dumb racist, unfit to sweep my floor, let alone be my president.

Comment

Working...
                  X