Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Children to be forced to give birth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aagcobb View Post

I don't have exact numbers. I take it this means you think it's OK to force 11 year old children to carry their rapists baby to term because it doesn't happen often. Would your answer change if there was an epidemic of child rape?
    If you don't have exact numbers you shouldn't be starting threads with such specific conditions. As to the question I already answered it.
    "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
    Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

Comment

Originally posted by ignatius View Post

If you don't have exact numbers you shouldn't be starting threads with such specific conditions. As to the question I already answered it.
      I don't need exact numbers; no matter how often it happens, no young child should be forced to carry her rapists fetus to term.

Comment

I don't need exact numbers; no matter how often it happens, no young child should be forced to carry her rapists fetus to term.
        Not using "baby" anymore? Lol hilarious! You came up with that stupid example for precisely the reason I stated. The left is so trans.....parent

Why not?
        "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
        Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Ivan View Post

Aagcobb is quite literally making things up. And this is the reason I have no interest in talking with him. He's done this so many times and I gave him a chance a couple of months ago and he kept going so I said adieu. Now you can see why.
          You literally claimed an 11 year old is too immature to decide to terminate her pregnancy, which means someone else gets to decide if she'll become a mother or not. You can't have it both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

Yes. Abortion is MURDER.
            n>Right answer. Scary day. The day arrived when I finally agree with you about something. Maybe this is the only time. Yes. Killing a baby is indeed murder. I guess it takes geniuses like you and me (and a few other good genuine people here) to figure that out that very tough dilemma (that obviously confounds and befuddles the brights).

Comment

I don't have exact numbers. I take it this means you think it's OK to force 11 year old children to carry their rapists baby to term because it doesn't happen often. Would your answer change if there was an epidemic of child rape?
              Very refreshing to see this admittance in the bolded above. It took over a dozen of pages of posts in another thread to try to get your fellow liberal vibise to admit it's a baby (and another liberal, cant namethem off the top of my head -Tim h I think?), and never got them to admit it.
              A forum liberal
              "When you claimed black people were raped, wasn't that racist? I'd say so."

Comment

Originally posted by ignatius View Post

Its all part of the derangement
                Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Ivan View Post

Great catch. If the fetus is the "rapist's baby" then we should never ever ever ever ever again hear Aagcobb say that the fetus is *not* a baby. I wonder now if he will back off the charge that it's the rapist's baby. Let's see.....
                  True.

Its interesting to talk of ownership. It is the woman's baby, but transforms into the mans baby in case of rape, in his mind.

No one owns anothers life, it is its own life, just like us.

This is the world, they make the laws they make, in my mind. But no one should fool themselves as to who is actually dying here, and who has no voice in the matter. There is another human in the equation, and they refuse to recognize it. They must, in order to pass laws allowing it.
                  “An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no God.”
                  Carl Sagan

God is love.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesTheLesser View Post

True.

Its interesting to talk of ownership. It is the woman's baby, but transforms into the mans baby in case of rape, in his mind.

No one owns anothers life, it is its own life, just like us.

This is the world, they make the laws they make, in my mind. But no one should fool themselves as to who is actually dying here, and who has no voice in the matter. There is another human in the equation, and they refuse to recognize it. They must, in order to pass laws allowing it.
                    Note that he hasn't addressed this little slip of his. It's almost like he hopes we forget it happened. :-)
                    "It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man." - Alex Vilenkin

Comment

• Originally posted by GondwanaLand View Post

Very refreshing to see this admittance in the bolded above. It took over a dozen of pages of posts in another thread to try to get your fellow liberal vibise to admit it's a baby (and another liberal, cant namethem off the top of my head -Tim h I think?), and never got them to admit it.
                      Aagcobb doesn't want to seem to acknowledge his little slip either.
                      "It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man." - Alex Vilenkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Aagcobb View Post

You literally claimed an 11 year old is too immature to decide to terminate her pregnancy, which means someone else gets to decide if she'll become a mother or not. You can't have it both ways.
                        So the fascist gubment approves the death sentence to the baby?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy Ivan View Post

Aagcobb doesn't want to seem to acknowledge his little slip either.
                          Lol yep. One of his most recent posts here he suddenly changed up to "fetus".
                          A forum liberal
                          "When you claimed black people were raped, wasn't that racist? I'd say so."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aagcobb View Post

As of 2013 there were about 2 pregnancies for every 3,000 girls under the age of 15. https://www.childtrends.org/indicators/teen-pregnancy
                            Ever notice Planned Parenthood take these cases to the poleece!

Comment

Lol yep. One of his most recent posts here he suddenly changed up to "fetus".
                              Can't have it both ways. It can't be, when you want to blame someone else, the man's "baby", but when you want to abort, suddenly it's just an appendage of the woman called a "fetus".

Hoisted by his own petard. LOL

Comment

When you are talking about a pregnancy at term, then yes, it is appropriate to refer to it as a baby.

What sort of monster would force any rape victim, much less an 11 year old girl, to go through with the resulting pregnancy? Would you insist on this for your own daughters?

Can you understand why the rest of us are horrified at forcing a victim of violence to relive that trauma through a 9 month pregnancy and childbirth?

If you insist on subjecting the women and girls in your family to these requirements, well, I would hope they would have something to say about that.
                                Reality rules, Honor the truth - in memory of Chem1st.

Comment

Working...
                                X