Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Trump just cannot keep his big hypocritical mouth shut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redmond View Post
    A ZEF cannot be murdered. It is a potential person not an actual one.
    Off topic irrational rant/claim.

Trump is not a pro-deather.

Comment

• I would be more concerned if I cared about your opinion, Commodore!
      "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

Comment

The foghorn has gone off again. Does no one know how to switch it off.
        instead of repeating the mantra address the refutation.
        If you are a human being and a person and you went through a z, e and f stage of your development and life, how can you have been potentially you, when it was you all along?
        Sure you as a zygote had the potential to be you as an embryo if one takes into account abortion or miscarriage, but still you. All you have is use different words for the stages of your life, it would still be the same entity, you, that would have been killed in pro-choice abortion.
        furthermore, since pro-choice is about the so called woman's right to the use of her body, what difference does it make whether that is murdering the offspring or not?

Comment

I would be more concerned if I cared about your opinion, Commodore!
          So what are you doing on a debating forum?

Comment

That's a bunch of Australian hooey!

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth7t7 View Post
              That's a bunch of Australian hooey!
              Ah, wrong country! Kiwi actually.
              "Qostiid sahlo aak. Just because you can do a thing, does not always mean you should." Paarthurnax

Comment

• Originally posted by brightmorningstar View Post

The foghorn has gone off again. Does no one know how to switch it off.
                instead of repeating the mantra address the refutation.
                If you are a human being and a person and you went through a z, e and f stage of your development and life, how can you have been potentially you, when it was you all along?
                Sure you as a zygote had the potential to be you as an embryo if one takes into account abortion or miscarriage, but still you. All you have is use different words for the stages of your life, it would still be the same entity, you, that would have been killed in pro-choice abortion.
                furthermore, since pro-choice is about the so called woman's right to the use of her body, what difference does it make whether that is murdering the offspring or not?
                While I was a ZEF I was a potential human. I became an actual one at birth. It is that simple.

Comment

While I was a ZEF I was a potential human. I became an actual one at birth. It is that simple.
                  WRONG 100%
                  That is scientifically and logically incorrect. You were human then. Not only were you a human zygote, a human embryo and a human foetus, but you had your unique human DNA. You didnt have any potential to become what you already were. You only had the potential to become you at a more mature state of your life.

Comment

WRONG 100%
                    That is scientifically and logically incorrect. You were human then. Not only were you a human zygote, a human embryo and a human foetus, but you had your unique human DNA. You didnt have any potential to become what you already were. You only had the potential to become you at a more mature state of your life.
                    Nope, fully 50% of fertilised eggs either fail to implant or are miscarried long before a woman knows she is pregnant. A further 20% of embryos spontaneously abort and then about 5 percent of all fetuses are aborted spontaneously before viability at 22 weeks or are stillborn, defined as born dead after 22 weeks.

Source:

Having DNA does not make you human, a tumour has DNA but you'd hardly call it a human. I was a potential human until birth and took my first breath.

Comment

WRONG 100%
                      They have no education, training and experience so they can only Google. For some reason the left struggles with biology American farm kids have figggered out before they start school.

Comment

So what are you doing on a debating forum?
                        Pushing a secular agenda.

Comment

Your opinions come from Google. Not education, training and experience. I rely on Docs and not medical outsiders/groupies.

Comment

Makin' up a narrative. EDIT PER MOD on CARM With an Ivy league ego. I offered to send her 2 biopsies and have her wizards examine them and tell which was fetus and which was human baby. EDIT PER MOD no response.

You need more zeal and stiffer mantras to offset your lack of science. Troo disciples of Sanger and eugenics.

But abortion obsessions flare up on a Trump OP

Comment

• Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

Your opinions come from Google. Not education, training and experience. I rely on Docs and not medical outsiders/groupies.
                              Which Docs did you learn this gem from?

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post
                              Surgeons can cure cancer.
                              Are you still claiming to be a scientist and a surgeon and an accountant and a farmer and a psychologist and an OB/GYN? Did I miss any? You add them so often it's hard to keep track.

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin

Comment

Nope, fully 50% of fertilised eggs either fail to implant or are miscarried long before a woman knows she is pregnant. A further 20% of embryos spontaneously abort and then about 5 percent of all fetuses are aborted spontaneously before viability at 22 weeks or are stillborn, defined as born dead after 22 weeks.

Source:
                                not the point I put to you

Having DNA does not make you human, a tumour has DNA but you'd hardly call it a human. I was a potential human until birth and took my first breath.
                                so you said you werent human when you were in your mother's womb. Nuff said. Wrong 100%.
                                You were but you dont seem to be able to grasp the reality. You might like to tell us what you think you were inside your mother's womb if not human?. A giraffe perhaps, a giraffe with human DNA?

Having DNA of a human DOES make you a human.

Comment

Working...
                                X