Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

LBGT Southern Decadence Festival of Sick Minded Sexual Perversion in New Orleans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBGT Southern Decadence Festival of Sick Minded Sexual Perversion in New Orleans

LBGT Southern Decadence sexual perversion festival in New Orleans takes place over Labor Day weekend and attracts over 150,000 attendees.== If the coming flood does not destroy that city of abomination. Why not reject that sick sin and live under God's protection?? Best they confess and repent and be washed CLEAN!!!

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
    LBGT Southern Decadence sexual perversion festival in New Orleans takes place over Labor Day weekend and attracts over 150,000 attendees.== If the coming flood does not destroy that city of abomination. Why not reject that sick sin and live under God's protection?? Best they confess and repent and be washed CLEAN!!!
    Not sure how you consider yourself morally superior to anyone who didn't fantasize that their deity would drown half a million people for a celebrating a movement your religious rhetoric created.
    I want to hear it from your lips;
    What's it worth shining for?

Rishloo - Scissorlips

Comment

Originally posted by Bluemayskye View Post

Not sure how you consider yourself morally superior to anyone who didn't fantasize that their deity would drown half a million people for a celebrating a movement your religious rhetoric created.
      . Why not reject that sick sin and live under God's protection?? Best they confess and repent and be washed CLEAN! Those that choose to live in sin open the door to satan to come in and kill and destroy and he will but don't then try to blame God for the price you pay!!!

Comment

Judgmental ISM

Comment

. Why not reject that sick sin and live under God's protection?? Best they confess and repent and be washed CLEAN! Those that choose to live in sin open the door to satan to come in and kill and destroy and he will but don't then try to blame God for the price you pay!!!
          It is a mission field.

Just as hedonism explodes in NOLA there are also some very fine churches.

The last flood, many churches lost members who moved away and therefore had trouble paying the note on their building fund.

Comment

Why not reject that sick sin and live under God's protection??
            For starters, because you made it sound like some kind of gangster extortion with the whole "live under protection" bit. Never been a fan of this "Stockholm syndrome" game where "god" demands love or he'll "stop protecting" you.

Best they confess and repent and be washed CLEAN! Those that choose to live in sin open the door to satan to come in and kill and destroy and he will but don't then try to blame God for the price you pay!!!
            You have demonstrated your fantasy to kill and destroy plenty.

I always blame god. Best to take responsibility.

May you find that in this sinister lapse we'll heal our sight
            Save your tears my child
            Take it, hold it, keep it, know
            We chose this suffering and we are not alone

Rishloo - Scissorlips

Comment

For starters, because you made it sound like some kind of gangster extortion with the whole "live under protection" bit. Never been a fan of this "Stockholm syndrome" game where "god" demands love or he'll "stop protecting" you.

I always blame god. Best to take responsibility.

May you find that in this sinister lapse we'll heal our sight
              Save your tears my child
              Take it, hold it, keep it, know
              We chose this suffering and we are not alone

The wages of sin is death and hell but Jesus paid our sin debt if we choose to confess, repent and accept the pardon Jesus bought for us with His blood and life on that Roman cross. All our choice!

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

Judgmental ISM
                He made a moral judgement while fantasizing about the death of half a million people. I really don't feel my snarky response was unwarranted.

Rishloo - Scissorlips

Comment

The wages of sin is death and hell but Jesus paid our sin debt if we choose to confess, repent and accept the pardon Jesus bought for us with His blood and life on that Roman cross. All our choice!
                  Yup, we killed him because he told us he was god. When we called him out on this, he reminded us we are all gods. We continue calling heresy on anyone who agrees with him to this day. 'est la vie

Rishloo - Scissorlips

Comment

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Comment

He made a moral judgement while fantasizing about the death of half a million people. I really don't feel my snarky response was unwarranted.
                      I notice your group never starts a thread opposing fornication. Carnally minded.

I love my bro GYSMIS We need MORE like Jonah to warn our Ninnevah.

Trying to justify your hedonistas.

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post

I notice your group never starts a thread opposing fornication. Carnally minded.
                        For starters, who do think is "my group?

I cannot imagine why I would need to begin a thread on fornication any more than I would on water ballet. That's not my thing.

I love my bro GYSMIS We need MORE like Jonah to warn our Ninnevah

Yeah. Grumbling because poor old him had to warn the people he hated that god was gonna destroy them and got upset when god doesn't. You nailed him. Damn shade tree even left him.

Trying to justify your hedonistas.
                        Go ahead and cast that stone, brother. I know where i stand with god.

Rishloo - Scissorlips

Comment

What we need to notice is the numbers attending these events and how, for example in the UK, transactivists who breach child protection safeguarding rules are continually given prominent platforms to influence society. There were approx 1.5 million attendees of Pride London, so, so large swathes of society in its roles as so called straight allies are buying into lgbt.

Comment

The Bible says Satan is the one who kills and destroys, I think you have incorrectly assumed it was GISMYS

Comment

Yup, we killed him because he told us he was god.
                              Yep we believe He is God the Son risen and glorified.
                              When we called him out on this, he reminded us we are all gods.
                              You not us. No, He never said that. He said that God the Holy Spirit will be available to live in us.

We continue calling heresy on anyone who agrees with him to this day.
                              He didn't say that so you continue it, not us.

Comment

Working...
                              X