Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

California sex crimes detective rapes girl, 15, in case he investigated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California sex crimes detective rapes girl, 15, in case he investigated

https://www.foxnews.com/us/sex-crime...e-investigated

People wonder why there is such hate towards police?

When he was arrested in November, Kimball was charged with tying up and raping the girl during an incident in Camarillo in 2017
    Tying up and raping a 15 year old that he was SUPPOSE to be helping get justice???
    As a person in a position of authority, he should be locked away for a LOOONG time: Rape of a minor + unlawful confinement + abuse by a person is in a position of authority or trust toward a minor
    But NOOOOOOOO

Neil Kimball, 46, pleaded guilty in Ventura County to a lewd act with a child and unlawful sexual intercourse, prosecutors said Wednesday. As part of the plea agreement, Kimball, of Agoura, Calif., faces a three-year sentence in prison. He also has to register as a sex offender.
    3 YEARS??????

What did the prosecutor say?

ďBased on our investigation, we believe the charges he pled guilty to best fit the crimes he committed,Ē prosecutor Patrice Koenig said
    Our justice system is BROKEN, they protect their own.
    I strongly feel police, judges, govt officials and such should be held to a higher standard in such things and sentenced to a harsher sentence for violating the trust & responsibility they have over the people they are to serve.

Perception is awareness shaped by beliefs
    Beliefs "control" perception

..... Rewrite beliefs and you rewrite perceptions
    .......... Rewrite perceptions and you rewrite behaviors

Adopting a Do Not Feed The Trolls practice.

Originally posted by Jeeper View Post

Tying up and raping a 15 year old that he was SUPPOSE to be helping get justice???
    As a person in a position of authority, he should be locked away for a LOOONG time: Rape of a minor + unlawful confinement + abuse by a person is in a position of authority or trust toward a minor
    But NOOOOOOOO

3 YEARS??????

I strongly feel police, judges, govt officials and such should be held to a higher standard in such things and sentenced to a harsher sentence for violating the trust & responsibility they have over the people they are to serve.
    I agree with you except for the part about "i wonder why"

Thats the same sort of snark as conservatives use to demonize illegal immigrants
    ďI like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.Ē
    -Mahatma Gandhi quotes (Indian Philosopher, internationally esteemed for his doctrine of nonviolent protest, 1869-1948)

It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
    -Sherlock Holmes in A study in Scarlet

Comment

Three years?!? This is not only statutory rape, and not only a significant age difference, but she was "tied up". That's forcible rape. That should be a life sentence, IMO.

Leave it to California.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
        Three years?!? This is not only statutory rape, and not only a significant age difference, but she was "tied up". That's forcible rape. That should be a life sentence, IMO.

Leave it to California.
        It sure wasn't statutory rape, and in the legal sense it COULDN'T be
        If a person is in a position of authority or trust toward a minor, the law doesnít recognize the minorís consent to any type of sexual activity between them.
        The young personís consent isnít valid even if it was obtained honestly and without the other person taking advantage of the position of authority or trust.
        In other words, the sexual activity is considered a crime whether or not the minor agreed to it.
        This isn't just Cali, it's the system protecting one of their own, which happens all across the country.

Comment

But NOOOOOOOO

3 YEARS??????

Sounds bad. But maybe there are details we don’t know. Like maybe she testified that she consented, I doubt it, but so many stories end up being different after a closer look.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpletruther View Post

Sounds bad. But maybe there are details we donít know. Like maybe she testified that she consented, I doubt it, but so many stories end up being different after a closer look.
            As I showed, legally she CAN'T consent:

If a person is in a position of authority or trust toward a minor, the law doesn't recognize the minor’s consent to any type of sexual activity between them.
            The young person’s consent isn't valid even if it was obtained honestly and without the other person taking advantage of the position of authority or trust.
            In other words, the sexual activity is considered a crime whether or not the minor agreed to it.
            She was a VICTIM and he (as a person who was to help PROTECT her) furthered her trauma by abusing & RAPING her.
            She was 15, that makes him a PEDOPHILE RAPIST dirty cop, there can be NO justification A former Arizona teacher was sentenced Friday to 20 years in prison for having sex multiple times with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy.

He was "willing" yet look at her sentence compared to the vile cop!
            Last edited by Jeeper; 07-13-19, 04:28 PM.

Comment

As I showed, legally she CAN'T consent:

She was a VICTIM and he (as a person who was to help PROTECT her) furthered her trauma by abusing & RAPING her.
              She was 15, that makes him a PEDOPHILE RAPIST dirty cop, there can be NO justification A former Arizona teacher was sentenced Friday to 20 years in prison for having sex multiple times with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy.

He was "willing" yet look at her sentence compared to the vile cop!

I wasnít speaking legally. If she wanted it, and testified to that fact, most would go with a light sentence.

Comment

I wasn’t speaking legally. If she wanted it, and testified to that fact, most would go with a light sentence.
                I bet YOU wouldn't if it were YOUR 15 year old daughter being tied up by the 44 yo police detective assigned to investigate her being sexually assaulted.
                Even IF she "asked" for it, it's still WAY WAY to light of a sentence.

Comment

I bet YOU wouldn't if it were YOUR 15 year old daughter being tied up by the 44 yo police detective assigned to investigate her being sexually assaulted.
                  Even IF she "asked" for it, it's still WAY WAY to light of a sentence.
                  Yea thatís why we donít let relatives set sentencing.

And I disagree, 3 years is plenty.

Comment

And I disagree, 3 years is plenty.
                    SICK & disgusting

Comment

But NOOOOOOOO

3 YEARS??????

I agree. Cops, prosecutors, and judges found to be violating the law or acting dirty should face double the sentence that an ordinary citizen would receive.
                      "All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine - THE AGE OF REASON

Comment

Working...
                      X