Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Sen Lindsey Graham Says Trump Is AND Isn’t a Racist B!g0t

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sen Lindsey Graham Says Trump Is AND Isn’t a Racist B!g0t

    I guess that’s one way to make sure you’re right.

    https://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-gra...tweets-1450060

  • #2
    Originally posted by Zaphod View Post
    I guess that’s one way to make sure you’re right.

    https://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-gra...tweets-1450060
    Trump isn't a racist he's "Merely prejudiced"
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    -Mahatma Gandhi quotes (Indian Philosopher, internationally esteemed for his doctrine of nonviolent protest, 1869-1948)

    It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
    -Sherlock Holmes in A study in Scarlet

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by robert4818 View Post

      Trump isn't a racist he's "Merely prejudiced"
      Go back where you came from.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Zaphod View Post
        I guess that’s one way to make sure you’re right.

        https://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-gra...tweets-1450060
        You quote Fake News

        Zaphod says News week says Graham claims Trump is something.

        Gossip chain.

        The 4 hoarsewomen of the Apocalypse are howling against Jews and White males. Any comments?

        A board certified hypocryte wouldn't comment on left wing racism.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by robert4818 View Post

          Trump isn't a racist he's "Merely prejudiced"
          And Graham isn't the chief belly-slitherer, he is just Trump's eunuch.

          Comment


          • #6
            What this forum is becoming



            You can't distinguish between the two
            Perception is awareness shaped by beliefs
            Beliefs "control" perception

            ..... Rewrite beliefs and you rewrite perceptions
            .......... Rewrite perceptions and you rewrite behaviors


            Adopting a Do Not Feed The Trolls practice.

            Comment


            • #7
              I thought Graham said Trump had no problem with Muslims or even illegals, as long as they came out in support of him. He was trying to explain how simple it is to get into Trump's good graces -- just openly adore him. When he holds forth in the stadium, shout and moan and chant like a fascist when he goes on about his enemies, and cheer and stomp whenever he brags about himself.

              There would be no need for a border wall if the Guats and other gang bangers pretending to seek asylum testified publicly to supporting Trump, and swore to vote for him as soon as they could get a fake ID.

              Trump doesn't play favorites with white MAGAs, they'd be forgotten in a flash if the liberals suddenly took a shine to him. He's an equal opportunity narcissist.

              Comment


              • #8
                What's the little guy to do?



                .
                Perception is awareness shaped by beliefs
                Beliefs "control" perception

                ..... Rewrite beliefs and you rewrite perceptions
                .......... Rewrite perceptions and you rewrite behaviors


                Adopting a Do Not Feed The Trolls practice.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jeeper View Post
                  What's the little guy to do?



                  .
                  What a moronically idiotic substitute for discussion.
                  Do you live in Fahrenheit 451? Where the printed word is forbidden?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DasBrille View Post

                    What a moronically idiotic substitute for discussion.
                    Do you live in Fahrenheit 451? Where the printed word is forbidden?
                    There isn't much actual discussion taking place - just hack sheep and trolls regurgitating the same bs over & over
                    Perception is awareness shaped by beliefs
                    Beliefs "control" perception

                    ..... Rewrite beliefs and you rewrite perceptions
                    .......... Rewrite perceptions and you rewrite behaviors


                    Adopting a Do Not Feed The Trolls practice.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jeeper View Post

                      There isn't much actual discussion taking place - just hack sheep and trolls regurgitating the same bs over & over
                      Yes, we know Jeeper. We know very well. Glad you are with us.
                      'So why don't you quit it with the posting moronic cartoon crap?
                      DUH.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DasBrille View Post

                        Yes, we know Jeeper. We know very well. Glad you are with us.
                        'So why don't you quit it with the posting moronic cartoon crap?
                        DUH.
                        Moronic cartoon crap gets the point across to moronic trolls without wasting words - where seemingly opposing trolls just keep feeding each other.
                        carm seems very content to be filled with trolls, guess it keeps their stats UP, which is their main concern - it sure isn't reasoned debate & discussion.

                        A picture paints a 1,000 words. - I guess I could put names on the characters?
                        Perception is awareness shaped by beliefs
                        Beliefs "control" perception

                        ..... Rewrite beliefs and you rewrite perceptions
                        .......... Rewrite perceptions and you rewrite behaviors


                        Adopting a Do Not Feed The Trolls practice.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Zaphod View Post

                          Go back where you came from.
                          You say what one person says is good for others. The distinction between prejudice and racism is often used to excuse words and actions when those words and actions are targeting "oppressors".

                          I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
                          -Mahatma Gandhi quotes (Indian Philosopher, internationally esteemed for his doctrine of nonviolent protest, 1869-1948)

                          It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
                          -Sherlock Holmes in A study in Scarlet

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jeeper View Post

                            Moronic cartoon crap gets the point across to moronic trolls without wasting words - where seemingly opposing trolls just keep feeding each other.
                            carm seems very content to be filled with trolls, guess it keeps their stats UP, which is their main concern - it sure isn't reasoned debate & discussion.

                            A picture paints a 1,000 words. - I guess I could put names on the characters?
                            That unfortunately happens when certain people refuse to do anything but broadbrush the other side and be insulting towards those who do engage in discussion.
                            I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
                            -Mahatma Gandhi quotes (Indian Philosopher, internationally esteemed for his doctrine of nonviolent protest, 1869-1948)

                            It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
                            -Sherlock Holmes in A study in Scarlet

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kastewart View Post
                              I thought Graham said Trump had no problem with Muslims or even illegals, as long as they came out in support of him. He was trying to explain how simple it is to get into Trump's good graces -- just openly adore him. When he holds forth in the stadium, shout and moan and chant like a fascist when he goes on about his enemies, and cheer and stomp whenever he brags about himself.

                              There would be no need for a border wall if the Guats and other gang bangers pretending to seek asylum testified publicly to supporting Trump, and swore to vote for him as soon as they could get a fake ID.

                              Trump doesn't play favorites with white MAGAs, they'd be forgotten in a flash if the liberals suddenly took a shine to him. He's an equal opportunity narcissist.
                              I suspect David Frum's tweet may have some prescience.

                              When this is all over, nobody will admit to ever having supported it.

                              On the evidence:

                              If there were no Patriarchs, no Exodus, no conquest of Canaan, no united monarchy under David and Solomon. Can the early biblical Israel described in the books of Moses, Judges, Joshua, and Samuel, ever have existed at all?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X