Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

The NEW Matriarchal party and why we are in deep doo doo for decades.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The NEW Matriarchal party and why we are in deep doo doo for decades.

    You have all heard of them unless you live on Mars. The four socialists. They are dangerous. They are mean. They are angry. They are all loudmouths. There are now more women running for president than ever in history. Some on the State-Run news known as CNN and MSNBS almost faint when they think of a candidate who is not female and wonder if it would good for America to have another white male. The party of hate is setting their sheep up to demand that a female be president. They are still incensed that the Matriarch Hillary lost to a better candidate and are vowing to get even. Whether that be this time or next, it is now expected and even demanded by mainstream media and loudmouth feminists in office.

    Generally, what will a matriarchal society look like? Will you be arrested for hurting someone's feelings? Will it be a crime for children to rough house? Will you be suspended from college for making jokes that a female takes exception to? Will free babysitting be mandated? Free diapers, free birth control, free abortions and feminine hygiene products? Will the court systems be changed so that we need to understand everyone's motivations for committing a crime and send them to rehab for murder if they come from a poor family?

    Will schools now be mandated to have boys get in touch with their feminine side and take dolls to class and all dolls be of every ethnicity with no private parts because after all, boys can be girls too? Will sports be banned because boys can be injured when they run or get scraped knees and dirty and it isn't fair to girls for them to play rough games like that because they will grow up to be bullies. Will razor companies run ads showing white men being OK that kids are bullying and a black guy has to stop them? (Scratch that....already been done).

    The rancor in the world today and anger and vitriol is being displayed by the many FEMALE TV personalities and they CLAIM they are angry at Trump but that isn't true at all. They are angry at MALES and particularly WHITE males. They are the problem. There aren't enough females in charge and life is unfair because, for instance, women soccer players make a fraction of what men do. The feminazis have won the day. They have taken over Congress and are flexing their muscles. Time will tell what destruction they will bring forth to fully implement matriarchy. They openly despise white males and call the past a patriarchal society and responsible for the wars and problems in the world.

    Better check the size dress you need to wear men. Hillary lost, but there are hundreds of more feminazis just like her who want you gone or neutered. If you don't agree with their platforms you will be excoriated, ridiculed, demonized and run out of America.
    “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” - Socrates

    "The concept of a "Personal God," interfering with natural events,...." No criticism of this distorted idea of God can be sharp enough". - Tillich

  • #2
    Originally posted by Deist View Post
    You have all heard of them unless you live on Mars. The four socialists. They are dangerous. They are mean. They are angry. They are all loudmouths. There are now more women running for president than ever in history. Some on the State-Run news known as CNN and MSNBS almost faint when they think of a candidate who is not female and wonder if it would good for America to have another white male. The party of hate is setting their sheep up to demand that a female be president. They are still incensed that the Matriarch Hillary lost to a better candidate and are vowing to get even. Whether that be this time or next, it is now expected and even demanded by mainstream media and loudmouth feminists in office.

    Generally, what will a matriarchal society look like? Will you be arrested for hurting someone's feelings? Will it be a crime for children to rough house? Will you be suspended from college for making jokes that a female takes exception to? Will free babysitting be mandated? Free diapers, free birth control, free abortions and feminine hygiene products? Will the court systems be changed so that we need to understand everyone's motivations for committing a crime and send them to rehab for murder if they come from a poor family?

    Will schools now be mandated to have boys get in touch with their feminine side and take dolls to class and all dolls be of every ethnicity with no private parts because after all, boys can be girls too? Will sports be banned because boys can be injured when they run or get scraped knees and dirty and it isn't fair to girls for them to play rough games like that because they will grow up to be bullies. Will razor companies run ads showing white men being OK that kids are bullying and a black guy has to stop them? (Scratch that....already been done).

    The rancor in the world today and anger and vitriol is being displayed by the many FEMALE TV personalities and they CLAIM they are angry at Trump but that isn't true at all. They are angry at MALES and particularly WHITE males. They are the problem. There aren't enough females in charge and life is unfair because, for instance, women soccer players make a fraction of what men do. The feminazis have won the day. They have taken over Congress and are flexing their muscles. Time will tell what destruction they will bring forth to fully implement matriarchy. They openly despise white males and call the past a patriarchal society and responsible for the wars and problems in the world.

    Better check the size dress you need to wear men. Hillary lost, but there are hundreds of more feminazis just like her who want you gone or neutered. If you don't agree with their platforms you will be excoriated, ridiculed, demonized and run out of America.
    Tried to find some holes in thus but there aren't any. This s us EXACTLY what us happening. We've had the Stone Age, the Iron Age, the dark ages, the Renaissance, the enlightenment and now it the age of neuter. Sad but true and not a single leftist moron has the stones to admit it
    "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
    Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

    Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ignatius View Post

      Tried to find some holes in thus but there aren't any. This s us EXACTLY what us happening. We've had the Stone Age, the Iron Age, the dark ages, the Renaissance, the enlightenment and now it the age of neuter. Sad but true and not a single leftist moron has the stones to admit it
      Along this same line and extremely interesting is the extremely sharp decline of male testosterone levels since about 1980. The decline is 1% a year which is really astounding. European studies have shown that sperm counts are dramatically shrinking.

      IMHO, there are quite obvious reasons for this. Long gone are the pioneer days where men had to struggle to survive and fend for themselves. There was no welfare or food stamps and if you came here from Mexico that was fine because there would be no free medical, housing, food for you. You would have to work like all the rest. It hasn't been more than about 4-5 decades that the normal family was a father and a mother with not just one or two kids but upwards of seven or 8. (I am from a family of eleven). Very seldom was there a one-parent family. While it was difficult, may families had stay-at-home mothers who would raise the children. The man was the head of the family.

      In about the 60s the women started to demand equal footing with the men. As taxes became heavier to support the war on poverty, women took on menial jobs and more time went by and it was where both parents had to work to pay the bills. Now women are asserting their power and strength and getting equal pay with the scales starting to tip towards women. There is NO lower pay for the same work. That is a feminist leftist lie. I am all for women being on equal footing with the men. I have no problem with it. I am just citing facts.

      Now that this has occurred, women are becoming like men with their meanness, anger, vitriol as is displayed by the "four socialists". Men are seeing this and are actually fearful. Schools are teaching boys to be girls and no longer does a boy need to be a breadwinner. They are self-regulating their testosterone and deciding in many cases not to marry. The sperm levels drop which means they have fewer chances to have a kid they don't really want or need anyway.

      I believe males are now self-regulating their testosterone levels and becoming more feminine. Why? Because I think men are thinking "It's OK to let women share the physical burden. They can work and make money so I don't have to work as hard anymore. If there's a fight, my women can protect me. Maybe not physically, but verbally and vociferously like the socialist four. In short, men don't feel needed like they used to be. In many cases, they aren't. Women can do just fine without them. We are entering a new age indeed; one where matriarchs get to make the rules and wield the power. Only time will tell how it will all end up.
      “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” - Socrates

      "The concept of a "Personal God," interfering with natural events,...." No criticism of this distorted idea of God can be sharp enough". - Tillich

      Comment


      • #4
        You are falsely equating liberal feminist females and all women. Conservative traditional women just aren't running for major offices (at least not as often), so all you are seeing are socialist feminists.

        Remember when Maggie Thatcher was reviled in the media for stopping free school milk?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Deist View Post
          You have all heard of them unless you live on Mars. The four socialists. They are dangerous. They are mean. They are angry. They are all loudmouths. There are now more women running for president than ever in history. Some on the State-Run news known as CNN and MSNBS almost faint when they think of a candidate who is not female and wonder if it would good for America to have another white male. The party of hate is setting their sheep up to demand that a female be president. They are still incensed that the Matriarch Hillary lost to a better candidate and are vowing to get even. Whether that be this time or next, it is now expected and even demanded by mainstream media and loudmouth feminists in office.

          Generally, what will a matriarchal society look like? Will you be arrested for hurting someone's feelings? Will it be a crime for children to rough house? Will you be suspended from college for making jokes that a female takes exception to? Will free babysitting be mandated? Free diapers, free birth control, free abortions and feminine hygiene products? Will the court systems be changed so that we need to understand everyone's motivations for committing a crime and send them to rehab for murder if they come from a poor family?

          Will schools now be mandated to have boys get in touch with their feminine side and take dolls to class and all dolls be of every ethnicity with no private parts because after all, boys can be girls too? Will sports be banned because boys can be injured when they run or get scraped knees and dirty and it isn't fair to girls for them to play rough games like that because they will grow up to be bullies. Will razor companies run ads showing white men being OK that kids are bullying and a black guy has to stop them? (Scratch that....already been done).

          The rancor in the world today and anger and vitriol is being displayed by the many FEMALE TV personalities and they CLAIM they are angry at Trump but that isn't true at all. They are angry at MALES and particularly WHITE males. They are the problem. There aren't enough females in charge and life is unfair because, for instance, women soccer players make a fraction of what men do. The feminazis have won the day. They have taken over Congress and are flexing their muscles. Time will tell what destruction they will bring forth to fully implement matriarchy. They openly despise white males and call the past a patriarchal society and responsible for the wars and problems in the world.

          Better check the size dress you need to wear men. Hillary lost, but there are hundreds of more feminazis just like her who want you gone or neutered. If you don't agree with their platforms you will be excoriated, ridiculed, demonized and run out of America.
          What is the problem?

          We have had 45 male Presidents in a row, and now that we have a few women running for that office, you need a fainting couch.

          Other major countries have done just fine with women leaders, including Israel, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, India. And none of the things you foresee under a US female POTUS seems to have happened in those countries.

          Women represent more than 50% of our population. Why shouldn't we finally have a woman lead the US? Is the US more backward than the countries I listed?

          It is clear that many RWers think that women are dumb and irresponsible. Should we institute a guardian system here like in Saudi Arabia, where women can't do anything without permission of a male relative?

          In the real world, women in America are doctors, lawyers, scientists, engineers, teachers and yes, effective politicians. You think we are feminazis because we are ambitious and good at what we do.
          Welcome to the future.
          Reality rules, Honor the truth - in memory of Chem1st.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ronson View Post
            You are falsely equating liberal feminist females and all women. Conservative traditional women just aren't running for major offices (at least not as often), so all you are seeing are socialist feminists.

            Remember when Maggie Thatcher was reviled in the media for stopping free school milk?
            As indicated by posters on this thread, conservatives do not welcome women in political offices. This is reflected in the HUGE difference in the numbers of women in Congress who are Dem vs GOP, and there are many more women in the Dem pipeline.
            Reality rules, Honor the truth - in memory of Chem1st.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Deist View Post

              Along this same line and extremely interesting is the extremely sharp decline of male testosterone levels since about 1980. The decline is 1% a year which is really astounding. European studies have shown that sperm counts are dramatically shrinking.

              IMHO, there are quite obvious reasons for this. Long gone are the pioneer days where men had to struggle to survive and fend for themselves. There was no welfare or food stamps and if you came here from Mexico that was fine because there would be no free medical, housing, food for you. You would have to work like all the rest. It hasn't been more than about 4-5 decades that the normal family was a father and a mother with not just one or two kids but upwards of seven or 8. (I am from a family of eleven). Very seldom was there a one-parent family. While it was difficult, may families had stay-at-home mothers who would raise the children. The man was the head of the family.

              In about the 60s the women started to demand equal footing with the men. As taxes became heavier to support the war on poverty, women took on menial jobs and more time went by and it was where both parents had to work to pay the bills. Now women are asserting their power and strength and getting equal pay with the scales starting to tip towards women. There is NO lower pay for the same work. That is a feminist leftist lie. I am all for women being on equal footing with the men. I have no problem with it. I am just citing facts.

              Now that this has occurred, women are becoming like men with their meanness, anger, vitriol as is displayed by the "four socialists". Men are seeing this and are actually fearful. Schools are teaching boys to be girls and no longer does a boy need to be a breadwinner. They are self-regulating their testosterone and deciding in many cases not to marry. The sperm levels drop which means they have fewer chances to have a kid they don't really want or need anyway.

              I believe males are now self-regulating their testosterone levels and becoming more feminine. Why? Because I think men are thinking "It's OK to let women share the physical burden. They can work and make money so I don't have to work as hard anymore. If there's a fight, my women can protect me. Maybe not physically, but verbally and vociferously like the socialist four. In short, men don't feel needed like they used to be. In many cases, they aren't. Women can do just fine without them. We are entering a new age indeed; one where matriarchs get to make the rules and wield the power. Only time will tell how it will all end up.
              It is true that more men are failing economically than women, and part of that is we are in a knowledge-based economy and women tend to do better in school. The fact is that many universities have lower entrance standards for men so the numbers of men and women are more balanced.

              As women do better they are no longer under any pressure to marry as they can make it on their own. Being married is no longer a requirement in our society.

              Falling testosterone levels may have an environmental link.

              I taught my daughter to stand on her own two feet, to be able to support herself and not depend on some man for that. She has a good job, but is also married with kids, and will do fine going forward. All women should strive for that.
              Reality rules, Honor the truth - in memory of Chem1st.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Deist View Post
                You have all heard of them unless you live on Mars. The four socialists. They are dangerous. They are mean. They are angry. They are all loudmouths. There are now more women running for president than ever in history. Some on the State-Run news known as CNN and MSNBS almost faint when they think of a candidate who is not female and wonder if it would good for America to have another white male. The party of hate is setting their sheep up to demand that a female be president. They are still incensed that the Matriarch Hillary lost to a better candidate and are vowing to get even. Whether that be this time or next, it is now expected and even demanded by mainstream media and loudmouth feminists in office.

                Generally, what will a matriarchal society look like? Will you be arrested for hurting someone's feelings? Will it be a crime for children to rough house? Will you be suspended from college for making jokes that a female takes exception to? Will free babysitting be mandated? Free diapers, free birth control, free abortions and feminine hygiene products? Will the court systems be changed so that we need to understand everyone's motivations for committing a crime and send them to rehab for murder if they come from a poor family?

                Will schools now be mandated to have boys get in touch with their feminine side and take dolls to class and all dolls be of every ethnicity with no private parts because after all, boys can be girls too? Will sports be banned because boys can be injured when they run or get scraped knees and dirty and it isn't fair to girls for them to play rough games like that because they will grow up to be bullies. Will razor companies run ads showing white men being OK that kids are bullying and a black guy has to stop them? (Scratch that....already been done).

                The rancor in the world today and anger and vitriol is being displayed by the many FEMALE TV personalities and they CLAIM they are angry at Trump but that isn't true at all. They are angry at MALES and particularly WHITE males. They are the problem. There aren't enough females in charge and life is unfair because, for instance, women soccer players make a fraction of what men do. The feminazis have won the day. They have taken over Congress and are flexing their muscles. Time will tell what destruction they will bring forth to fully implement matriarchy. They openly despise white males and call the past a patriarchal society and responsible for the wars and problems in the world.

                Better check the size dress you need to wear men. Hillary lost, but there are hundreds of more feminazis just like her who want you gone or neutered. If you don't agree with their platforms you will be excoriated, ridiculed, demonized and run out of America.
                Goodness, having one of those four in charge someday, is truly frightening.

                I'm afraid your world is going to suffer a whole lot more, deist man.
                “An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no God.”
                Carl Sagan

                God is love.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vibise View Post
                  ...we are in a knowledge-based economy and women tend to do better in school.
                  lol
                  “An atheist has to know a lot more than I know. An atheist is someone who knows there is no God.”
                  Carl Sagan

                  God is love.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vibise View Post

                    What is the problem?

                    We have had 45 male Presidents in a row, and now that we have a few women running for that office, you need a fainting couch.

                    Other major countries have done just fine with women leaders, including Israel, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, India. And none of the things you foresee under a US female POTUS seems to have happened in those countries.

                    Women represent more than 50% of our population. Why shouldn't we finally have a woman lead the US? Is the US more backward than the countries I listed?

                    It is clear that many RWers think that women are dumb and irresponsible. Should we institute a guardian system here like in Saudi Arabia, where women can't do anything without permission of a male relative?

                    In the real world, women in America are doctors, lawyers, scientists, engineers, teachers and yes, effective politicians. You think we are feminazis because we are ambitious and good at what we do.
                    Welcome to the future.
                    In America you still have to be elected. You aren't entitled to the presidency as you learned with the talking pig in a pant suit.
                    "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
                    Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

                    Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vibise View Post

                      It is true that more men are failing economically than women, and part of that is we are in a knowledge-based economy and women tend to do better in school. The fact is that many universities have lower entrance standards for men so the numbers of men and women are more balanced.

                      As women do better they are no longer under any pressure to marry as they can make it on their own. Being married is no longer a requirement in our society.

                      Falling testosterone levels may have an environmental link.

                      I taught my daughter to stand on her own two feet, to be able to support herself and not depend on some man for that. She has a good job, but is also married with kids, and will do fine going forward. All women should strive for that.
                      I like how you equate standing on ones own 2 feet with not "depending" on a man. I would tell you how ignorant that is but you're the same person who once asked me if I thought my wife was incapable of opening her own door because I open the car door for her. There is no way to talk sensibly to any leftist.
                      "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
                      Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

                      Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ronson View Post

                        Remember when Maggie Thatcher was reviled in the media for stopping free school milk?
                        And rightly so. Thatcher the Milk Snatcher. She also invented a method of increasing the volume of whipped ice cream so you got less for your money. True capitalism in action.

                        On the evidence:

                        If there were no Patriarchs, no Exodus, no conquest of Canaan, no united monarchy under David and Solomon. Can the early biblical Israel described in the books of Moses, Judges, Joshua, and Samuel, ever have existed at all?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JamesTheLesser View Post
                          Originally posted by vibise View Post
                          ... we are in a knowledge-based economy and women tend to do better in school.
                          lol
                          Another right-wing Christian dismissing the authority of objective reality.

                          https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...tter-in-school

                          https://www.theatlantic.com/educatio...oys-do/380318/

                          It's no wonder that Christianity is on the decline in the west.
                          The people whining about Democrats looking to the government to solve problems are the same ones who want the government to define marriage, criminalize abortion, slow/stop legal immigration, save farmers, create jobs, etc.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vibise View Post

                            As indicated by posters on this thread, conservatives do not welcome women in political offices. This is reflected in the HUGE difference in the numbers of women in Congress who are Dem vs GOP, and there are many more women in the Dem pipeline.
                            This is such drivel
                            "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
                            Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

                            Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vibise View Post

                              It is true that more men are failing economically than women, and part of that is we are in a knowledge-based economy and women tend to do better in school. The fact is that many universities have lower entrance standards for men so the numbers of men and women are more balanced.

                              As women do better they are no longer under any pressure to marry as they can make it on their own. Being married is no longer a requirement in our society.

                              Falling testosterone levels may have an environmental link.

                              I taught my daughter to stand on her own two feet, to be able to support herself and not depend on some man for that. She has a good job, but is also married with kids, and will do fine going forward. All women should strive for that.
                              I agree with all of what you say with the only qualification that I don't think the environment lowers testosterone. I think there is something inherent in humans that allows their brains to regulate testosterone levels sort of as a self-defense mechanism. For example, males who have more testosterone levels will not fare well in a society where women are now more assertive and self-assured.

                              I am not for a minute criticizing what has developed and I have taught my daughter not to take any guff from anyone. Possibly because she is such a strong person, she is with someone who doesn't work and is dependent. I cannot fathom a guy who would be that way but it's her life. Perhaps we will ve seeing more and more of this and maybe it is even occurring with far more regularity and we just don't know it because these things are not tracked.
                              “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” - Socrates

                              "The concept of a "Personal God," interfering with natural events,...." No criticism of this distorted idea of God can be sharp enough". - Tillich

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X