Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Steve King defends rape, incest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve King defends rape, incest

"If not for rape and incest, would there be any population of the world left?" This white supremacist who pals with Nazis barely won reelection in a deep red congressional district because he is such a vile creep, and was stripped of his committee assignments by his own party. Please GOP, primary him with some semblance of a decent human being so he won't continue to stain your party. https://amp.desmoinesregister.com/am...mpression=true

Originally posted by Aagcobb View Post
    "If not for rape and incest, would there be any population of the world left?" This white supremacist who pals with Nazis barely won reelection in a deep red congressional district because he is such a vile creep, and was stripped of his committee assignments by his own party. Please GOP, primary him with some semblance of a decent human being so he won't continue to stain your party. https://amp.desmoinesregister.com/am...mpression=true
    Holy ****

If there are people who call themselves Republicans when they vote for him, that's a death-sentence for whatever "Republicans" currently stand for.

Honestly, the GOP died somewhere between 2015 and 2016, so looking for Republican values in today's crop of conservative voters is likely a waste of time. Still, the fact that the current crop of "Republicans" allow this guy to run on their ticket is something that will alarm schoolkids studying American poli-sci over the next 2+ decades.
    The people whining about Democrats looking to the government to solve problems are the same ones who want the government to define marriage, criminalize abortion, slow/stop legal immigration, save farmers, create jobs, etc.

Comment

Never heard of him before. There are loons in both major parties.

Comment

Yeah you're right Aagcobb, those rape and incest babies are not worth keeping. We need to abort more of them instead of keeping them. Omar wouldn't be here if we had done the right thing when she was born, Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
          Never heard of him before.
          Yeah you have, but since he's typically in the news only for a short periods of time before sinking back into the muck, you've probably forgotten about him.

ps. I specifically remember talking with you about him here in the forums in the past. I mention this ONLY to explain why I disagreed with your quote - not to imply that you were being dishonest/stupid/whatever. He's been a topic of discussion you've been a part of here, before...
          Last edited by America; 08-14-19, 03:04 PM.
          The people whining about Democrats looking to the government to solve problems are the same ones who want the government to define marriage, criminalize abortion, slow/stop legal immigration, save farmers, create jobs, etc.

Comment

Never heard of him before. There are loons in both major parties.
            If you would read the link edit posted, you'd see they are leaving out the fact that Steve King is talking about abortion and how all Liberals want babies of rape and incest murdered.

They've been accusing Steve King of being a white supremacist ever since Democrat Senator and Exalted Cyclops of the Ku Klux Klan passed away. Remember, that's when Bill Clinton gave his eulogy of his friend and KKK Exalted Cyclops, he lied and said his membership in the Ku Klux Klan was to get elected to office and was simple a "fleeting" thing. No, even Byrd couldn't lie his way out of that one when he said he was only in for a year, but the Klan came out and said No it takes many years to reach such a high office as their honorable Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd.

Even though Steve King has never been a Democrat KKK member or a white supremacist, he is a pro lifer and Liberals and Democrats hate his guts because he doesn't condone baby murder and that's why the OP is a typical dishonest and dishonorable post made by the typical dishonorable and dishonest liberal poster..

Comment

HE also said: "Just because a conception happened in bad circumstances doesn't mean the result isn't a person" - which is an absolutely TRUE statement.

SO what was his REAL message (ignoring the biased "Sound bytes" that the media PRAYS for). There seems to be an "argument" that pregnancies which are the RESULT of rape, or incest SHOULD BE TERMINATED, as though they weren't just as much a MURDER, as murdering a naturally conceived baby for the CONVENIENCE of the mother / family.

That our legal system considers the murder of a Baby as LEGAL, Moral, and Ethical, just demonstrates how utterly INSANE the U.S. legal system is.
              Last edited by Bob Carabbio; 08-14-19, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
                Yeah you have, but since he's typically in the news only for a short periods of time before sinking back into the muck, you've probably forgotten about him.

ps. I specifically remember talking with you about him here in the forums in the past. I mention this ONLY to explain why I disagreed with your quote - not to imply that you were being dishonest/stupid/whatever. He's been a topic of discussion you've been a part of here, before...
                Although my memory is getting weaker with age, I'm fairly certain you are thinking of someone else. Neither his face nor his bio are ringing any bells with me. Plus, I searched his name and found four pages of posts going back to 2016 but none of the posts were mine. There's always a possibility I said something about him in passing without mentioning his name (as I did in this thread) but it wouldn't have constituted a conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi View Post

If you would read the link these stupid idiots posted, you'd see they are leaving out the fact that Steve King is talking about abortion and how all Liberals want babies of rape and incest murdered.

They've been accusing Steve King of being a white supremacist ever since Democrat Senator and Exalted Cyclops of the Ku Klux Klan passed away. Remember, that's when Bill Clinton gave his eulogy of his friend and KKK Exalted Cyclops, he lied and said his membership in the Ku Klux Klan was to get elected to office and was simple a "fleeting" thing. No, even Byrd couldn't lie his way out of that one when he said he was only in for a year, but the Klan came out and said No it takes many years to reach such a high office as their honorable Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd.

Even though Steve King has never been a Democrat KKK member or a white supremacist, he is a pro lifer and Liberals and Democrats hate his guts because he doesn't condone baby murder and that's why the OP is a typical dishonest and dishonorable post made by the typical dishonorable and dishonest liberal poster..
                  I glanced over the link and determined he's a loon. He was saying that everyone somewhere back in the recesses of history is a product of incest or rape. I don't believe that is accurate - and more importantly I don't believe it is a normal theory to be babbling about on stage.

Comment

Never heard of him before.
                    Don't believe you.
                    There are loons in both major parties.
                    That is inexpressiby lame. A variation of the "Everybody does it" garbage.

Comment

I agree we need to save our party while we still can. Sad that is too late for you guys but thanks for the heads up.
                      "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
                      Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

HE also said: "Just because a conception happened in bad circumstances doesn't mean the result isn't a person" - which is an absolutely TRUE statement.

SO what was his REAL message (ignoring the biased "Sound bytes" that the media PRAYS for). There seems to be an "argument" that pregnancies which are the RESULT of rape, or incest SHOULD BE TERMINATED, as though they weren't just Whyas much a MURDER, as murdering a naturally conceived baby for the CONVENIENCE of the mother / family.

That our legal system considers the murder of a Baby as LEGAL, Moral, and Ethical, just demonstrates how utterly INSANE the U.S. legal system is.
                        Why do you bother with garbage like that? I could get quotes from Hitler praising motherhood. So what?
                        But nice try to deflect to the legal system. Gets you out of having to talk about what this demented moron actually said.

Comment

Originally posted by DasBrille View Post

Don't believe you.
                          You think I care?

Comment

Originally posted by DasBrille View Post
                            I could get quotes from Hitler praising motherhood.
                            Don't believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi View Post

If you would read the link edit posted, you'd see they are leaving out the fact that Steve King is talking about abortion and how all Liberals want babies of rape and incest murdered.

Blah blah. He said humanity would not exist without rape and incest.

If you cannot admit that is psychotic you are not worth talking to.

Now quit skunking.

Comment

Working...
                              X