Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Major Garrett in Love with Frances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Garrett in Love with Frances

Major Garrett says that Robert Frances O'Rourke is now authentic, and a candidate of conviction since he promised to go door to door and grab around 20 million AR15s and AK47s.

Garrett says of Frances...But one thing I think you can fairly say about Beto O’Rourke, he has been transformed by a horrible event during this campaign in real time. All of that, “I was born to this,” Vanity Fair wanderlust about his campaign, that’s gone. He is a candidate of conviction on a real time issue, and he looked much more serious and focused about what this is for him....When you talk about authenticity, as terrible as it was to achieve it, he’s much closer to it than he’s been before.

Yes, no longer will we remember the authentic latino as actually a white Irish dude. And no longer will we remember him as Mr. "I need a butt shine", or "Love the cow", or "scrub my ba**s", or "wax my a**".Well, here's the poem for you liberals who can't remember yesterday much less a few months ago...

I need a butt-shine,
    Right now
    You are holy,
    Oh, sacred Cow
    I thirst for you,
    Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
    Love the Cow,
    Good fortune for those that do.
    Love me, breathe my feet,
    The Cow has risen.

Wax my a**,
    Scrub my balls.
    The Cow has risen,
    Provide Milk.

Oh, Milky wonder, sing for us once more,
    Live your life, everlusting joy.
    Thrust your hooves up my analytic passage,
    Enjoy my fruits

Provider of Cheese and other wonderful dairy products,
    We will cleanse your inner intestines.
    We will bathe in your Pungent Odor,
    Gather cotton.

Count my eyes,
    Smell my skin,
    Love the Scarecrow and the Milkman.
    I live only for eternity,
    Thirst for the undrinkable.
    Hold the heat,
    Praise the dough boy at the pizza shop.
    Love the Oxen dung!

And since Liberals will forget the Song of the cow poem, and since Major Garrett fell in love with Frances last night, let's remember Major's new love also wrote this about his fantasies about running over little kids....

“As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head,"

Robert Frances O'Rourke is a psycho folks. This is the guy that wan our guns! He shouldn't be allowed to be near a gun or a child! And yet he is now one of the favorites of Fake News CBS!

Liberals want a dictator. They stupidly accuse the president of being a dictator and tyrant, but look at what they really support in a candidate. I now a lot of the police officers in my community. I know not one of them would go to any legal gunowner and obey this total lunatic Frances O'Rourke and take their guns. ONLY Liberals are stupid enough to believe such an order itself wouldn't violate the law. But folks, this lunatic Frances, is becoming the Liberal Democrats favorite. And as Major Garrett says, all is forgotten and forgiven with this fruitcake Robert Frances an Garrett said, "No longer will Beto be remembered for his Vanity Fair interview". LOL! That's actually True! He will always be remembering for being a sick wax my a** guy who has fantasies of murdering kids and getting his ba**s buffed by a cow.

Then again one of his campaign slogan could be ":Love The Oxen Dung". or "Buff my ba**s". There's so many fun things we can do at a Robert Frances O'Rourke rally and so many signs we could create and hold up.

LOL! We could sell hats that say "Make My A** Shine Again".

ew gross

Comment

Working...
    X