George Soros (born Schwartz György) election manipulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Soros (born Schwartz György) election manipulator

Ever notice our set of Drumpf neurotics and gleeps don't get obsessed with their political ring leader who changed his name. Schwartz is an anti-semitic Jew. He says his Jewish home was anti-semitic.

He assisted Nazis. To the issues of the day, the twice convicted felon tries to manipulate currencies, equities and elections. His reign as Left winger Puppet Master funds a host of anarchist policies.

Word is he likes liar 1/1024th Indian. She wants to destroy Wall street equities markets and Soros makes millions on shorts and nekid shorts. I encountered ein German troll who said he was not antisemitic and he claims he is.

He is very angry. He lost 1 billion dollars betting the markets would crash when President Trump WON.

Blackie is a typical Democrate hypocrite. He backs Marxist taxation and keeps his billions offshore to avoid taxes.

Now one ugly wicked event.

Soros is Satanic

Schwartz family survived the war by purchasing documents to say that they were Christians. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding
    He hates Christians.
    Last edited by CarmAdmin1; 11-10-19, 10:54 AM. Reason: No violation

The anti-drumpf unit only response to their Soros' name shift was hit the alert button? lol. He must be special.

Reminds us of Leftists having Youtube block videos of their Weasel Blower.

Comment

Originally posted by Nouveau View Post
      Ever notice our set of Drumpf neurotics and gleeps don't get obsessed with their political ring leader who changed his name. Schwartz is an anti-semitic Jew. He says his Jewish home was anti-semitic.

He assisted Nazis. To the issues of the day, the twice convicted felon tries to manipulate currencies, equities and elections. His reign as Left winger Puppet Master funds a host of anarchist policies.

Word is he likes liar 1/1024th Indian. She wants to destroy Wall street equities markets and Soros makes millions on shorts and nekid shorts. I encountered ein German troll who said he was not antisemitic and he claims he is.

He is very angry. He lost 1 billion dollars betting the markets would crash when President Trump WON.

Blackie is a typical Democrate hypocrite. He backs Marxist taxation and keeps his billions offshore to avoid taxes.

Now one ugly wicked event.

Soros is Satanic

He hates Christians.
      IOW, you don't like Soros.

Okay...

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrrho View Post

Okay...
        There I was thinking it was Jew baiting thread. It contains many of the standard tropes.
        CARM member offers "insightful" explanation for 1900 years of Christianity's enmity towards, and its later persecutions of, the Jews:

"Same reason as in every period of history. People hate God's chosen people because they hate God."

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

There I was thinking it was Jew baiting thread. It contains many of the standard tropes.
          It probably wouldn't be productive to get into why he doesn't like Soros. Fact checking can be tedious, and I doubt that anyone really cares, considering the source.

Comment

It probably wouldn't be productive to get into why he doesn't like Soros. Fact checking can be tedious, and I doubt that anyone really cares, considering the source.
            I agree. However, I find it extremely distasteful that Soros is invariably reviled for his antecedents, his alleged Marxism, his wealth, and of course his Satanic behaviours.

That does hit all the buttons!

CARM member offers "insightful" explanation for 1900 years of Christianity's enmity towards, and its later persecutions of, the Jews:

"Same reason as in every period of history. People hate God's chosen people because they hate God."

Comment

Okay...
              He hates America. Your party's Puppet Master.

Hates Israel.

Comment

The anti-drumpf unit only response to their Soros' name shift was hit the alert button? lol. He must be special.

Reminds us of Leftists having Youtube block videos of their Weasel Blower.
                Originally posted by bob1 View Post
                You know exactly who I'm talking about. Get over it.
                Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

I agree. However, I find it extremely distasteful that Soros is invariably reviled for his antecedents, his alleged Marxism, his wealth, and of course his Satanic behaviours.

That does hit all the buttons!
                  It is amazing to me that the RW is incensed that Soros funds certain causes (like opposition to Communism in Europe), while completely ignoring the billions spent on RW causes (like opposition to environmental protections) by billionaires like Koch and the Mercers.
                  Reality rules, Honor the truth - in memory of Chem1st.

Comment

Soros assisted the Nazis?

That is a bald faced lie, bearing false witness. That so many Christian pick up on that lie demonstrates just how ignorant of history they are.

I made some strong statements. It is a lie, a lie spread by supposed Christians.

Here is a link to substantiate my charges, though the link is unlikely to have any bearing on the discussion.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ge...-nazi-germany/

Comment

It is a coincidence that Soros sock puppet ex-ambassador lied about Trump in the dungeon. Shciff's space.

Tell us why wicked Soros lied and had papers filled out that their (schwartz Klan) were Christians?

Originally posted by simplicio View Post
                      Soros assisted the Nazis?

That is a bald faced lie, bearing false witness. That so many Christian pick up on that lie demonstrates just how ignorant of history they are.

I made some strong statements. It is a lie, a lie spread by supposed Christians.

Here is a link to substantiate my charges, though the link is unlikely to have any bearing on the discussion.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ge...-nazi-germany/
                      Snopes is not an honest source. I don't know any honest people that can trust Snopes.

George Soros himself declared that he was not sorry for “helping in the confiscation of property from the Jews” in the interview done by Steve Kroft for CBS' 60 Minutes George Soros on December 20, 1998.
                      He is dirty like Biden, Epstein, Weinstein, Hillary all in their unique style.

Comment

It is a coincidence that Soros sock puppet ex-ambassador lied about Trump in the dungeon. Shciff's space.

Tell us why wicked Soros lied and had papers filled out that their (schwartz Klan) were Christians?

Snopes is not an honest source. I don't know any honest people that can trust Snopes.

He is dirty like Biden, Epstein, Weinstein, Hillary all in their unique style.
                        And you, of course, are an honest source. The claim that The twelve year old Soros assisted the Nazis is a morally repugnant charge, and even more so that it is Christians who parrot that lie.

The Holocaust was horrific, it is not appropriate to lie about it to make political use of it.

And of course, no true Christian will se any problem with your baseless and morally repugnant claims,. Which just goes to show that "fundies say the darndest things" is not an insult, but a description of the reality, and an expectation.

Comment

Following the father of lies, or the Father, who is truth?

Comment

For some unknown reason, this thread has slipped down to the bottom of the page.

Should Christians be concerned about the truth? Nawww, that places too much of a burden on any apologetic!

Comment

Originally posted by simplicio View Post

And you, of course, are an honest source. The claim that The twelve year old Soros assisted the Nazis is a morally repugnant charge, and even more so that it is Christians who parrot that lie.

The Holocaust was horrific, it is not appropriate to lie about it to make political use of it.

And of course, no true Christian will se any problem with your baseless and morally repugnant claims,. Which just goes to show that "fundies say the darndest things" is not an insult, but a description of the reality, and an expectation.
                              So you want to install a halo on him like Eugenics maven Sanger.

Twice convicted felon

György

You failed to defend his Satanic lies and their getting "papers" claiming to be "Christians" Straight from the Devil's handbook.

Soros is evil.

Comment

Working...
                              X