Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

"Aliens" and Fallen Angels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Aliens" and Fallen Angels

Some Christians, including myself, believe that aliens are some of the fallen angels.

Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document, UFOs AND RELATED SUBJECTS: An Annotated Bibliography, and summarizes her findings. She wrote, "A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestation and possession. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists."

We know them by their works:

Mathew 7:16. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?

Because it is sometimes so unbelievable, the truth escapes being known. Heraclitus (500 B.C.)

Will aliens be part of Armageddon...the end of times?

Notice the resemblance between the frog and the alien.

Comment

These testimonies are hard to dismiss.

"I am convinced that UFOs exist because I have seen one.'
      - Jimmy Carter, Former U.S. President

"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth."
      - President Harry S. Truman

" We have, indeed, been contacted - perhaps even visited - by extraterrestrial beings, and the U.S. government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public."
      - Victor Marchetti - CIA

"Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense."
      - Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter - 1st director CIA

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity."
      - Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockhead Skunk Works

"Information on UFOs, including sighting reports, has been and is still being officially withheld."
      - Colonel Joseph J. Bryan III, founder of the CIA's psychological warfare staff, special assistance to the secretary of the Air Force, advisor to NATO

"The UFOs are no figment of the imagination."
      - Lieutenant Colonel Lou Corbin Army Intelligence

"In concealing the evidence of UFO operations, the Air Force is making a serious mistake."
      - Lt Colonel James McAshan USAF

"Flying saucers are real. Too many good men have seen them, that don't have hallucinations."
      - Captain Eddie Richenbacker

"We frequently see unidentified objects in the sky. We are quietly investigating them."
      - Lieutenent General Akira Hirano, Chief of Staff of Japan's Air Self-Defense Force

"The unidentified flying objects do exist. Their presence and intelligent displacement in the Argentine airspace has been proven. Their nature and origin is unknown and no judgement is made about them.
      - Captain Engineer Omar R. Pagani, Argentine Navy

Comment

"Annunaki in the Bible Codes- Genesis 25:32"

"Also known as Jedi, or Nephilim"

"Who were the Annunaki? They were the Watchers, Watchmen assigned to earth to watch over Yahweh's Creation in the Garden of Eden and Earth . They were created by God as perfect Angels. These Watchers rebelled against God and their assignment and a mutiny followed as they abandoned their mission to oversee humans and began to defile the women of the earth by having offspring with them. This led to a giant defect in the DNA of the offspring and an eventual almost complete contamination of the human DNA. By the time Yahweh destroyed the world with a flood because of this contamination, only one family on earth was left with pure human DNA. But even after the flood, the Watchers kept revolting and even more were punished and cast out of heaven losing their first estate and habitation, as they continued to defile women and human DNA (Genesis 6:4) This hybridization and corruption of the human DNA is still very much a part of our world although the giant defect has been corrected and most hybridization goes undetected. Why is the church silent on UFOs, Aliens, abductions, implantations, and forced breedings?"

Source: http://www.sherryshriner.com/annunaki.htm

Genesis 6:4. There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

NKJV Scholastic Commentary: The sons of God refer to a different group from either the men or their daughters. The phrase clearly means "angels." Job 1:6 presents Satan and his angels coming into the presence of the LORD for an audience with His Majesty. Satan's angels are there called "the sons of God," with the suggestion that these angelic beings were ounce holy ones who served the Lord, but were now allied with the evil one. Genesis assumes the existence of the good angels of the Lord (see 3:24) and of Satan and his angels, it also assumes that the later are already fallen and under God's judgment (see 1:2). In 3:1, the serpent (Satan) was already as the father of lies (John 8:44). Here it appears that some of Satan's angels, spirit beings, took on human form (see 3:24) and, out of a perverted lust, seduced women. In response, God reserved these angels for special judgment (2 Pet 2:4; Jude 6) and cleansed the earth itself (with the Flood)

Comment

I have done my research and find this UFO video credible. It is quite spectacular and shows alleged alien occupants. What does everyone think of this? I find it to be some of the best I've ever seen.

The Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO footage with occupants recorded by a security guard (May 15, 2009):

At first, the videos were analyzed and made public by the SIRIUS UFO organization, directed by the researcher Haktan Akdogan. This case made big news in Turkey and in other countries as well. It also started a great debate between the official members of the Turkish scientific community. Specifically the NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR THE STUDY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (TUBITAK) got interested in analyzing the original footage, with the intention of determining that the video was nothing more than a hoax, gambling on the idea of scale models, toys, or CGI. The original tape was handed to the TUBITAK representatives on live TV in their own headquarters. Once the analysis was concluded, they gave an official report which can be summarized as such:

"The objects observed on the images have a structure made of a specific material and are definitely not any kind of CGI animation or in any means a type of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for video effects. So the conclusion of this report is that the observations are not a model, marquette, or a fraud." The official report ended with, "it's concluded that the objects observed have a physical structure and are made of materials that don't belong to any category of (airplanes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, artificial lights, Chinese lanterns, etc.) and that it mostly fits in the category of UFO's (Unidentified Flying Objects of unknown origin)".

source: https://theobjectreport.blogspot.com...pieces-of.html

Comment

2 Corinthians 2:11. in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

Comment

This is one of the best videos I've seen in regards to the alien agenda and alien Savior deception. It is worth watching if you have the time.

Comment

Hello "notforgotten", 😀

Nice to meet you, I am Jaeger.

Your thread has gotten my attention per a discussion of Freemasonry:

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/cu...of-freemasonry

Looking forward to unpacking your thread. Please feel free to have a look at mine. 😃
                Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeger View Post
                  Hello "notforgotten", 😀

Nice to meet you, I am Jaeger.

Your thread has gotten my attention per a discussion of Freemasonry:

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/cu...of-freemasonry

Looking forward to unpacking your thread. Please feel free to have a look at mine. 😃
                  So is Notforgotten a Satanist? If so, then he most certainly is not a Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by simplicio View Post

So is Notforgotten a Satanist? If so, then he most certainly is not a Christian.
                    It would be much easier to explain things if we could "voice" but I'm not set up to do that, so I can only attempt to communicate the best I can with the text.

While I do approach these topics cautiously, I do not automatically assume people are Satanists. I do realize and recognize that well meaning individuals can get caught up in things, such as these without fully comprehending the complete scope of what is actually entailed.

With that said, in today's times, not as many people are aware or even know what the Illuminati; Freemasonry, etc., is. In fact a vast majority of dictionaries have incorrect definition of Freemasonry. Before I began posting in these forums, did you have an idea, or know what Freemasonry is? Or the origin of Freemasonry? And what Freemasonry teaches? What are your thoughts?

In my thread, I outlined as much as I could of these things. Freemasonry is Satanism. U.F.O.s; Flat Earth, and the twist on the subject of the Nephilim are a few things that are conjured and taught by Satanists within their inner circles. Yes, there are a number of Freemasons that participate in Christian Forums, just as they do in Christian Churches, and Freemasons are Satanists. I have met or encountered a few of them already on CARM. Even then, I have no idea how many more there may be. I have also known many Former. Masons. Some were Christians that were deceived into joining, and after a period of time, learned what it really is, repented, and got out of it. Others were individuals that had the Gospel shared with them, and they believed, accepted Jesus Christ, and in turn, repented of Freemasonry and got out of it.

Now, transitioning, in knowing and understanding the vast complexities of Freemasonry, myself, I would strongly suggest that these Forums should be moved away from "Secular" and placed as sub-forums under the heading of Freemasonry, as these topics are indeed topics of the Occult.

Transitioning again, I also recognize the need for more in-depth apologetics in this area to better educate fellow Believers as to the nature and scope of these topics, but in summation for now, I will reference John 8:44 so we may consider The Lord's words as He "defined" Satan. 1. Satan is a liar, and the father of lies. 2. There is absolutely NO truth in Satan. 3. When Satan speaks, he speaks of his own, and everything the enemy speaks is a lie, to deceive, kill, and destroy.

The "Flat Earth"; U.F.O. (flying saucer/space ship); along with the twist on the teaching of Nephilim by the Occult are all lies, with the intent to deceive people, and per Ephesians 5:11 I would expose these as the deceptive lies as they are, without offering validation to support any type of legitimacy, as these are indeed delusions, including the "Star Gate". To do this, properly, requires getting deeper into the Word of God, of which I hope that we will do.

In the meantime, I checked ✔ "notforgotten" profile and see last activity was in June. It would be good if "notforgotten" were here to participate.
                    Last edited by Jaeger; 11-18-17, 07:52 PM. Reason: Correct typos.
                    Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

Comment

It would be much easier to explain things if we could "voice" but I'm not set up to do that, so I can only attempt to communicate the best I can with the text.

While I do approach these topics cautiously, I do not automatically assume people are Satanists. I do realize and recognize that well meaning individuals can get caught up in things, such as these without fully comprehending the complete scope of what is actually entailed.

With that said, in today's times, not as many people are aware or even know what the Illuminati; Freemasonry, etc., is. In fact a vast majority of dictionaries have incorrect definition of Freemasonry. Before I began posting in these forums, did you have an idea, or know what Freemasonry is? Or the origin of Freemasonry? And what Freemasonry teaches? What are your thoughts?

In my thread, I outlined as much as I could of these things. Freemasonry is Satanism. U.F.O.s; Flat Earth, and the twist on the subject of the Nephilim are a few things that are conjured and taught by Satanists within their inner circles. Yes, there are a number of Freemasons that participate in Christian Forums, just as they do in Christian Churches, and Freemasons are Satanists. I have met or encountered a few of them already on CARM. Even then, I have no idea how many more there may be. I have also known many Former. Masons. Some were Christians that were deceived into joining, and after a period of time, learned what it really is, repented, and got out of it. Others were individuals that had the Gospel shared with them, and they believed, accepted Jesus Christ, and in turn, repented of Freemasonry and got out of it.

Now, transitioning, in knowing and understanding the vast complexities of Freemasonry, myself, I would strongly suggest that these Forums should be moved away from "Secular" and placed as sub-forums under the heading of Freemasonry, as these topics are indeed topics of the Occult.

Transitioning again, I also recognize the need for more in-depth apologetics in this area to better educate fellow Believers as to the nature and scope of these topics, but in summation for now, I will reference John 8:44 so we may consider The Lord's words as He "defined" Satan. 1. Satan is a liar, and the father of lies. 2. There is absolutely NO truth in Satan. 3. When Satan speaks, he speaks of his own, and everything the enemy speaks is a lie, to deceive, kill, and destroy.

The "Flat Earth"; U.F.O. (flying saucer/space ship); along with the twist on the teaching of Nephilim by the Occult are all lies, with the intent to deceive people, and per Ephesians 5:11 I would expose these as the deceptive lies as they are, without offering validation to support any type of legitimacy, as these are indeed delusions, including the "Star Gate". To do this, properly, requires getting deeper into the Word of God, of which I hope that we will do.

In the meantime, I checked ✔ "notforgotten" profile and see last activity was in June. It would be good if "notforgotten" were here to participate.

You quite clearly stated that people who believed such things were Satanists, not well meaning personas who accept error. Now you wiggle around.

Yes, I am quire sure that you understand the vast complexities of Freemasonry, it is obvious since you see the Satanists in the UFO theorists, the flat earthers, the hidden hand of the Illuminati is clear to you. I suppose that you have been given great gifts from the Lord in this. Jus as you have been fully grounded in scripture through G-d's grace.

Yes, there is a need for more in depth apologetics in this, and we have been graced by the Lord with your presence here, I assume you are volunteering.. But you cannot clearly state you position, it changes by the day.

I would suggest reading the Bible for what it has to say, it has quite a bit to say.

Comment

You quite clearly stated that people who believed such things were Satanists, not well meaning personas who accept error. Now you wiggle around.

Yes, I am quire sure that you understand the vast complexities of Freemasonry, it is obvious since you see the Satanists in the UFO theorists, the flat earthers, the hidden hand of the Illuminati is clear to you. I suppose that you have been given great gifts from the Lord in this. Jus as you have been fully grounded in scripture through G-d's grace.

Yes, there is a need for more in depth apologetics in this, and we have been graced by the Lord with your presence here, I assume you are volunteering.. But you cannot clearly state you position, it changes by the day.

I would suggest reading the Bible for what it has to say, it has quite a bit to say.
                        I offered what I could of better communication per the question that you proposed per the Author of this thread.

I will now attempt to clarify that these things, such as the "Flat Earth Theory", "U.F.O.s", & the twist per the "Nephilim" teaching are all authored by Satanists; Satanists being Knights Templar of the Roman Catholic Church; Whom in turn are the Illuminati that control the lower ranks of Freemasonry. They literally worship Satan within their inner-circles. Therefore, these things, being of the Occult, authored by Satanists, by divination of lies, are doctrines of devils; also known as pollutions or sacrifices of idols. The Gentile Church is commanded by The Lord Jesus Christ, by His chosen Apostles to abstain from these types of things. Acts 15:19-29; 2Corinthians 6:1-18 (Please consider the entirety of this chapter; Noting the start of verse 1 & highlight verses 11-12 to the end.); 2Corinthians 11; & 1Corinthians 10:1-33 (highlighting verses14, 20-22); along with Revelation 2:14-17 & Revelation 2:20-27; Then consider the meat of Revelation 18:23 as these doctrines of devils/pollutions of idols are promoted by these people of the Occult, to deceive the Nations, as these are the ones that hold, promote, and propagate both the doctrines of Balaam and the Nicolaitans.

Please also weigh carefully Ephesians 5-6 highlighting in chapter 5; verses 3-5, and especially 6-8, 11-16 & highlight chapter 6, verses 10-18
                        Last edited by Jaeger; 11-18-17, 10:44 PM. Reason: Ephesians 5-6

Comment

I offered what I could of better communication per the question that you proposed per the Author of this thread.

I will now attempt to clarify that these things, such as the "Flat Earth Theory", "U.F.O.s", & the twist per the "Nephilim" teaching are all authored by Satanists; Satanists being Knights Templar of the Roman Catholic Church; Whom in turn are the Illuminati that control the lower ranks of Freemasonry. They literally worship Satan within their inner-circles. Therefore, these things, being of the Occult, authored by Satanists, by divination of lies, are doctrines of devils; also known as pollutions or sacrifices of idols. The Gentile Church is commanded by The Lord Jesus Christ, by His chosen Apostles to abstain from these types of things. Acts 15:19-29; 2Corinthians 6:1-18 (Please consider the entirety of this chapter; Noting the start of verse 1 & highlight verses 11-12 to the end.); 2Corinthians 11; & 1Corinthians 10:1-33 (highlighting verses14, 20-22); along with Revelation 2:14-17 & Revelation 2:20-27; Then consider the meat of Revelation 18:23 as these doctrines of devils/pollutions of idols are promoted by these people of the Occult, to deceive the Nations, as these are the ones that hold, promote, and propagate both the doctrines of Balaam and the Nicolaitans.

Please also weigh carefully Ephesians 5-6 highlighting in chapter 5; verses 3-5, and especially 6-8, 11-16 & highlight chapter 6, verses 10-18
                          What a fascinating historical lens this represents, rooted in scripture, and curiously enough, each event in history can be read and interpreted through this lens, and each event happens to substantiate this view. One might wonder if this was at all circular. But the advantage of a circular argument is that it is always substantiated!

So it appears that notforgotten was a Satanist, then not a Satanist, now it is along the lines of he has wholeheartedly adopted the very teachings of the Satanists.

And just where does evolution fit into this theological view?

Comment

What a fascinating historical lens this represents, rooted in scripture, and curiously enough, each event in history can be read and interpreted through this lens, and each event happens to substantiate this view. One might wonder if this was at all circular. But the advantage of a circular argument is that it is always substantiated!

So it appears that notforgotten was a Satanist, then not a Satanist, now it is along the lines of he has wholeheartedly adopted the very teachings of the Satanists.

And just where does evolution fit into this theological view?
                            I recommend reading my thread on the subject, along with subsequent comments. I shared Scriptures with you already per the previous remarks. I am moving on now to spend time responding to posts on this thread that were posted by the Author of it.

Comment

Originally posted by notforgotten View Post
                              These testimonies are hard to dismiss.

"I am convinced that UFOs exist because I have seen one.'
                              - Jimmy Carter, Former U.S. President

"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth."
                              - President Harry S. Truman

" We have, indeed, been contacted - perhaps even visited - by extraterrestrial beings, and the U.S. government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public."
                              - Victor Marchetti - CIA

"Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense."
                              - Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter - 1st director CIA

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity."
                              - Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockhead Skunk Works

"Information on UFOs, including sighting reports, has been and is still being officially withheld."
                              - Colonel Joseph J. Bryan III, founder of the CIA's psychological warfare staff, special assistance to the secretary of the Air Force, advisor to NATO

"The UFOs are no figment of the imagination."
                              - Lieutenant Colonel Lou Corbin Army Intelligence

"In concealing the evidence of UFO operations, the Air Force is making a serious mistake."
                              - Lt Colonel James McAshan USAF

"Flying saucers are real. Too many good men have seen them, that don't have hallucinations."
                              - Captain Eddie Richenbacker

"We frequently see unidentified objects in the sky. We are quietly investigating them."
                              - Lieutenent General Akira Hirano, Chief of Staff of Japan's Air Self-Defense Force

"The unidentified flying objects do exist. Their presence and intelligent displacement in the Argentine airspace has been proven. Their nature and origin is unknown and no judgement is made about them.
                              - Captain Engineer Omar R. Pagani, Argentine Navy
                              Pharaoh saw the staffs of his magicians turn into serpents.
                              Moses records it as well.

Moses was a good man.

But does that mean that Satan did not have a hand in it?

Comment

Working...
                              X