Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

there are no ufos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there are no ufos

please.

what we have here since the fall is the arch angels who orchestrated it, and their shill, canaan. Perhaps that is who people see. Whatever canaan wants to peddle.

all of what we see around is the FALLEN realm.

Originally posted by e v e View Post
    please.

what we have here since the fall is the arch angels who orchestrated it, and their shill, canaan. Perhaps that is who people see. Whatever canaan wants to peddle.

Even the crosses and bibles; "whatever canaan wants to peddle".
    "I cannot conceive of a world in which my religious beliefs aren't necessarily true. My brain is still working."

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
      i dont understand your response ?

Comment

i dont understand your response ?
        You said "all of what we see around is the FALLEN realm". We see plenty of crosses and bibles in that same realm; are they here because those same archangels orchestrated them to be here?

You seem to be implying that UFOs are satanic because we live in a fallen world - but God's holy word (et al) exists here, too. Should we assume you think those are satanic as well?
        "I cannot conceive of a world in which my religious beliefs aren't necessarily true. My brain is still working."

Comment

You said "all of what we see around is the FALLEN realm". We see plenty of crosses and bibles in that same realm; are they here because those same archangels orchestrated them to be here?

You seem to be implying that UFOs are satanic because we live in a fallen world - but God's holy word (et al) exists here, too. Should we assume you think those are satanic as well?
          I was takling about physics. I don't know if you have faith in God, or atheist or what... so forgive me, I assume you do believe in Him. But yes of course, there are things in this realm which are His, I said that the realms are overlapping and coexisting.. His souls are here, in this prison earth,, and are His, and we do hold to His Promise to save us soon when He returns... and for now, until then, stay close to His Word.

Comment

please.

Everyday we find Unidentified Flying Objects. Most of the time they end up being identified but that doesn't negate the fact that UFOs do exist.

Next time simply say extraterrestrial since that is what you were intending to address. If life, in any form, were to be discovered on another planet, moon, or astroid would that have any effect on your faith in god? My guess is that it wouldn't and that this is all simply a means to get attention.
            If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him. - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Pragmatic View Post

Everyday we find Unidentified Flying Objects. Most of the time they end up being identified but that doesn't negate the fact that UFOs do exist.

Next time simply say extraterrestrial since that is what you were intending to address. If life, in any form, were to be discovered on another planet, moon, or astroid would that have any effect on your faith in god? My guess is that it wouldn't and that this is all simply a means to get attention.

Some point to the rise of science, others to modernism (of the renaissance), others to Darwin as the point of radical departure from the faith. But I do think that it would be an even greater earth shattering thing for life outside this solar system to be discovered.

I am not a fan of Hegel's philosophy of dialectic, but I can only envision such a discovery in terms of the most extreme example possible of thesis, antithesis, synthesis. It would turn the world upside down, not only for people of faith, but even those outside of faith. All the old assumptions, and how we view ourselves, our place in the cosmos, would need to be reinterpreted.

Just as Christians labeled the birth of Christ as the central point in time (number years in relation to the birth, before and after), the discovery of life outside ourselves would be seen as pivotal, things would be seen as before and after that event. It would not destroy the faith, but it would shake it to its foundations, forever altering it.

Comment

ET'S are satans angels

Comment

please.

What's this? ---> Here

I'm thinking that it is an Unidentified Flying Object until further notice.
                  "The exact sciences also start from the assumption that in the end it will always be possible to understand nature, even in every new field of experience, but that we make no a priori assumptions about the meaning of the word "understand"."

Heisenberg

" It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and it is the glory of a king to search out a matter. " ( Proverbs 25:2 )

Comment

Originally posted by inertia View Post

What's this? ---> Here

hehehehehe

fusilier

James 2:24
                    Reality rules, Honor the truth - in memory of Chemist.

fusilier
                    James 2:24

Comment

Originally posted by simplicio View Post

Some point to the rise of science, others to modernism (of the renaissance), others to Darwin as the point of radical departure from the faith. But I do think that it would be an even greater earth shattering thing for life outside this solar system to be discovered.

I am not a fan of Hegel's philosophy of dialectic, but I can only envision such a discovery in terms of the most extreme example possible of thesis, antithesis, synthesis. It would turn the world upside down, not only for people of faith, but even those outside of faith. All the old assumptions, and how we view ourselves, our place in the cosmos, would need to be reinterpreted.

Just as Christians labeled the birth of Christ as the central point in time (number years in relation to the birth, before and after), the discovery of life outside ourselves would be seen as pivotal, things would be seen as before and after that event. It would not destroy the faith, but it would shake it to its foundations, forever altering it.
                      yeah. Their version of end time.

Comment

Originally posted by simplicio View Post

So taking into account special relativity, you think it is possible that an alien race could have been sending untold numbers of craft to visit this planet for decades without revealing themselves to humanity as a whole? Are you trying to stay current on the whole alien/UFO disclosure movement that's been going on for over 20 years? Do have any thoughts on the inter-dimensional hypothesis? Have you been paying any attention to Dr. Steven Greer and the shows he puts on for his adoring fans?
                        Fight like a real man. Get on your knees and pray!

Comment

Originally posted by inertia View Post

What's this? ---> Here

bumping against the spam
                          "The exact sciences also start from the assumption that in the end it will always be possible to understand nature, even in every new field of experience, but that we make no a priori assumptions about the meaning of the word "understand"."

Heisenberg

" It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and it is the glory of a king to search out a matter. " ( Proverbs 25:2 )

Comment

the locusts of rev are their type spirits - descending here soon.

of course His souls are here and His scripture... the only sweet things here.

Comment

the locusts of rev are their type spirits - descending here soon.

of course His souls are here and His scripture... the only sweet things here.
                              You have a rather dismal view on reality.
                              If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him. - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                              X