Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

ufo's are demonic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ufo's are demonic

recommend DVD by Dr Hugh Ross called Lights in the Sky and Little Green Men, also his book by the same name.

can be obtained on his website Reasons to Believe
    Last edited by cynthia; 01-07-16, 10:30 PM.
    Cynthia...2 Witnesses knew the events of Damascus Road. Ananias & Judas, Acts 9. Reject Paul? U must reject Luke, Peter 2Pet3:15-18 and Mark, Peter's student. James/John are complicit as well as Matthew.

Originally posted by cynthia View Post
    recommend DVD by Dr Hugh Ross called Lights in the Sky and Little Green Men, also his book by the same name.

can be obtained on his website Reasons to Believe
    Why are UFOs demonic? Is everything you can't immediately identify or define automatically evil? Or is it that aliens are not Christians, and they are therefore your enemy? Or do you believe that UFOs are literally a byproduct of demons, and if so, again, why?
    “My soul is a dark forest. My known self will never be more than a little clearing in the forest. Gods, strange gods, come forth from the forest into the clearing, and then go back, and I must have the courage to let them come and go.”
    --DH Lawrence

Comment

Age Of Deceit

Originally posted by Moonlit View Post
      Why are UFOs demonic? Is everything you can't immediately identify or define automatically evil? Or is it that aliens are not Christians, and they are therefore your enemy? Or do you believe that UFOs are literally a byproduct of demons, and if so, again, why?
      No, it's more because the stories of abductions, implantations, and deceptions, are what lead us to conclude they are demonic. So it has nothing to do with them being Christian, and everything to do with the folklore around them.

Youtube Age Of Deceit
      Insults Are Easier

Comment

No, some of them are natural phenomena and perhaps earthly products we know nothing about. Many are demonic. There are reasons we come to that conclusion, Christians have a biblical world view. The devil is the father of lies. Why would real aliens respond to the name of Jesus and halt their assaults? Why would several different ones from way different places all be coming here at the same time? Why has not UFOs been shown coming in from deep space? Satan is the god of this world, the prince of the power of the air according to the Bible. These things just seem to suddenly appear in our atmosphere. The devil wants you to think they're aliens, that's how spiritual deceptions works.
        Last edited by discerner; 02-29-16, 11:34 AM.

Comment

when you read about those that have summoned demons such as Alister Crowley, when they had sketches made, they look exactly like alien grays/greens you see on any UFO video.
          coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by discerner View Post
            No, some of them are natural phenomena and perhaps earthly products we know nothing about. Many are demonic. There are reasons we come to that conclusion, Christians have a biblical world view. The devil is the father of lies. Why would real aliens respond to the name of Jesus and halt their assaults? Why would several different ones from way different places all be coming here at the same time? Why has not UFOs been shown coming in from deep space? Satan is the god of this world, the prince of the power of the air according to the Bible. These things just seem to suddenly appear in our atmosphere. The devil wants you to think they're aliens, that's how spiritual deceptions works.
            Primitive peoples always said that things they e=did not understand were of the devil.

It would seem that there are a lot of primitive people on these forums.
            Fellow posters, pls don’t complain about my "divisive" views! “…The Apologetics Forum is for the purpose of answering and debating those with different beliefs or disagreeing with Christian beliefs....We do not remove heretics…”(source CARM, above)

Comment

Originally posted by Truth-quest View Post
              Primitive peoples always said that things they e=did not understand were of the devil.

i think many corrupt church leaders use this same concept, not so much with UFOs but with anything we may not understand. the bible teaches to meditate and learn from things we find that are of a good nature, these same leaders would teach us to forget we ever saw such things and only dwell on what they tell us to.

Comment

Originally posted by jaybird88 View Post
                i think many corrupt church leaders use this same concept, not so much with UFOs but with anything we may not understand. the bible teaches to meditate and learn from things we find that are of a good nature, these same leaders would teach us to forget we ever saw such things and only dwell on what they tell us to.
                That is the stuff of indoctrination par excellence. Parroters will always parrot, but only what they are allowed to parrot.
                Fellow posters, pls don’t complain about my "divisive" views! “…The Apologetics Forum is for the purpose of answering and debating those with different beliefs or disagreeing with Christian beliefs....We do not remove heretics…”(source CARM, above)

Comment

Originally posted by discerner View Post
                  Originally posted by Truth-quest View Post

Wait, I though such Christian beliefs were recent?

So, since you bring up religious views, look at the book of Joshua and the Gibeonites. The Israelites were deceived by these people into believing that they came from far away. They put on old clothing, made themselves look dirty, got moldy bread/food, etc. and told the Israelites that they came from a far off land. Since there was no evidence of where they came from other than the appearance of the travelers, the Israelites (being all gullible and all) took them at their word.

After some research had been done, it has been discovered that the only group of people where UFO activity is not present, and no alien abductions occur, are with born again Christians. Add this to aliens responding to the name Jesus, and one would think that people would give demonology a look. (I did not say that it is correct/right, but one should not ignore demonology when looking into UFOs.) We have no scientific evidence, or any way of utilizing science to find out where they come from. All we have is their word (if they have spoken to us at all). So...taking them at their word doesn't make you gullible at all, when presented with evidence that they are not being truthful? No research to backup your beliefs?

Comment

I had one encounter with a UFO approx. 1972 and all I observed was a diamond shaped thing which halted in mid flight and focused three lights on me,. One white, one green, and one red,. It was reported in the Miami Herald Newspaper the next morning as having played havoc with Miami Airport traffic. In fact that is the direction it began heading after it finished focusing the lights on me.

It had been completely silent, and appeared impervious to Earth's gravity. Its hull seemed more organic than metallic. A sort of rusted skin hide textured brown as revealed by the dim backwash from its frontal light.

The lights were positioned on what could have passed as its rim. Its extremely long horizontal apexes were out of proportion to is lateral shorter ones. Very large. Hard to tell true size because it was foggy and the low fog made a clear view impossible.

I had seen its leading white light from distance and had taken it for a low-flying airplane or chopper. But then the light began fluctuating horizontally and erratically and the silent flight convinced me it was something else.

So I assumed that if it was a UFO and that the light itself was the entire UFO. However, when it began to pass me at a right angle as I waited for the bus on that isolated street that night, I realized that the white light was attached to its rim. That's when it suddenly halted, doused the white light, shifted it along on its rim and aimed it at me for approx. 5 seconds, doused it again and replaced it with a red and then Green one, All were huge and circular and very beautifully intense, a fact that seemed to keep me rooted to the location gazing up in wonder.

When I finally got home I did notice some time discrepancy. However, I haven't tried to find out anything that might have happened because all I hear is horrible stories and if so, then I don't want to know.

BTW

Had seen it previously on a night before the incident from my hotel window in the middle of the night and saw the light again two more times after the incident from the same Gibson hotel window. Haven't encountered it since. Goodbye and good riddance!

What was it? I don't know. I do know that you don't shine lights on people without their permission as if they were specimens in a test tube. that alone is a violation of a human right and doesn't bode well for whoever was responsible. Also, since I had previously read about UFOS burning people with such lights to me it makes no sense that I did not run. Makes me feel uneasy that I just stood there.
                    Last edited by Radrook2; 09-10-16, 04:12 PM. Reason: Typos and grammar mistakes

Comment

Why are UFOs demonic?
                      Apparently, you may be one of the ones that have to learn the hard way...

So-called "UFOs" are nephilim which are spirit being who oppose the Lord and are of darkness.

The Word tells us that just as it was in Noah's day, so shall it be in the end times before the Lord's return... the reason the Lord flooded the eath and killed everyone except Noah and his family was because the earth was full of nephilim that was intent upon trashing the gene pool on their efforts to completely corrupt mankind as they were worried about the promise God made in Genesis that the was One that was coming that would crush the head of satan.

In modern times, the nephilim are working a grand illusion to get people to believe anything other than the Gospel and what better way to deceive the masses than flying around as orbs of light causing many to believe there is intelligent life out there? Some even believe man was created by aliens who are about to come back and save mankind!

When the catching away of the Lord's faithful occurs (rapture), there's already a logical explanation as to why a bunch of people went missing... they'll say the aliens removed them because they (Bible believing Christians) were keeping mankind from ascending to a higher level of conscience thru unity.

satan is on the move with his delusion and the Lord is allowing it since the majority of the earth's population has rejected Him... and so, the Lord is going to allow people to reap corruption since they are sowing to the flesh.

I had previously read about UFOS burning people with such lights to me it makes no sense that I did not run. Makes me feel uneasy that I just stood there.
                      They're just fallen angels... use the mighty Name of Jesus Christ and cast them out!

They have NO right to touch a believer that knows their authority IN CHRIST JESUS... now, those that are opposed to speaking God's Word... might just end up getting probed from the backside and otherwise attacked by demonic beings.

If you ever see one... do what David did to Goliath, RUN towards the battle demanding the being depart in Jesus Name
                      (*Yes, I'm aware David could not use the Name of Jesus but he did use the Name of God).

I know personally, I refuse to put up with demonic presence in my life of any kind... after being a believers for over 32 years, I'm a veteran of many satanic wars fought over my soul and the Lord has delivered me from them all... Glory be unto Him alone!

In other words... to HELL with the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Insults Are Easier View Post

No, it's more because the stories of abductions, implantations, and deceptions, are what lead us to conclude they are demonic. So it has nothing to do with them being Christian, and everything to do with the folklore around them.

Youtube Age Of Deceit
                        • I fully recognize that I'm responding to an 11 month old post
                        • What is it about "abductions, implantations, and deceptions" that makes you assume - without cause - they're demonic in origin?
                        • Humans routinely abduct, implant and deceive lesser creatures. Why are such acts demonic only when performed by non-humans (or perhaps God)?
                        I have no hope that you'll respond to this - let alone sincerely - but maybe something appropriate for the time of year will cause you to reconsider:

Merry Christmas, Insults Are Easier.
                        The people whining about Democrats wanting government solutions are the same ones who want the government to define marriage, criminalize abortion, slow/stop legal immigration, save farmers, create jobs, etc.

Comment

Ignorant people not realizing their own ignorance will sometimes believe or behave quite irrationally. This is especially true when you throw religion into the mix. For example, in the late 1840s a Great Auk came ashore near a very remote and isolated village in the Hebrides islands. You should know that a Great Auk was basically a North Atlantic penguin and this one was likely the last of its kind. The villagers captured it and burned it at the stake as a witch.
                          The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Never argue with a fool. They will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by JRT View Post
                            Ignorant people not realizing their own ignorance will sometimes believe or behave quite irrationally. This is especially true when you throw religion into the mix. For example, in the late 1840s a Great Auk came ashore near a very remote and isolated village in the Hebrides islands. You should know that a Great Auk was basically a North Atlantic penguin and this one was likely the last of its kind. The villagers captured it and burned it at the stake as a witch.
                            What a horrible testimony to human disregard for wildlife!
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_auk

Comment

We don't even know that UFOs are real so the question of their origin is somewhat premature. It does have the rather amusing effect of stirring up passionate but completely unfounded opinions.
                              The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Never argue with a fool. They will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X