Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

Edited to add more information for posters:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

A false prophet identified, who doesn't preach from the word of God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

If a person is any different at all from that of way Jesus Christ was -- he is a false prophet, for the same Spirit Jesus receieved from God from the Father is open to all who will receive Him no different at all. And you are correct, once faith is receieved we are no longer under that tutorial called the bible, we are a living testimony for the same things as those who wrote it.

We get our inspiration from God Himself and if you do not do the things Jesus did, and even greater things than he as he said, and if it varies in any form other than you being exactly like Him, pure, holy, righteous and without sin, then you don't know Him at all. All you know is what you have read and heard from man in opinions.

God is the giver of His Spirit, not the bile, not from a man, Jesus couldn't give Gods Spirit to any man not even his own disciples, it took and act from Gods Spirit to do that in Ch 2. And it took an act from Gods Spirit to open it to Jesus in Matt 3:16. And it takes an act from God to do the same in you.

All one has to do is ask self --- Are you like Him as Jesus was like Him? You know if you are like Him and do the very same things Jesus did or not no matter who you are, you know!
    You follow written words in a book. I obey the commands of our Father in Heaven. Which one of us is the false prophet?

Comment

Originally posted by jcforever View Post

I am an apostle,
      I want to talk to Napoleon.
      Only the Father's revelation
      to the apostles binds and loosens
      (Mat 16:17-19)

Did I not choose you, the twelve (John 6:70).

He who receives THE TWELVE receives Me (Mat 10:40).

RECEIVE MORE THAN THE FATHER’S REVELATION TO THE TWELVE
      AND YOU ARE NOT RECEIVING CHRIST, BUT ARE DISLOYAL LIKE ADAM

Comment

I am an apostle, a servant of God who was used to testify to the knowledge of Christ during this second witness of the millennium reign of Christ that revealed exactly what the Tree of Life is.

I know for a fact you don't know what the Tree of Life is.
        yikes...................

The last Apostle was John who wrote the last book in the bible known as the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

You are not an Apostle and the gospel comes from the New Testament which is the word of God that saves on from sin. Its Gods word that is alive and active and sharper than a 2 edge sword able to discern the thoughts and intentions in the heart of man. Your words cannot do that mr/mrs jc.

See Hebrews 4:12 and 1 Peter 1:23 which declares Gods word is living and causes a person to become born again. Jesus said His words bring eternal life, not your words.

hope this helps !!!
        His true identity as both Lord (κύριος used by the LXX to translate Yahweh) and God (θεός used by the LXX to translate Elohim)netbible John 20:28[In John's writings] Of the approximately 70 instances in which ουτος has a personal referent, as many as 44 of them (almost 2/3) refer to the Son. Of the remainder most imply some sort of positive connection with the Son.What is most significant is that NEVER is the Father the referent. 1 John 5:20, Wallace

Comment

Originally posted by Conqueror View Post

He's dead like Jesus is but the spirit of man remains in the spirit of God.

Comment

Originally posted by civic View Post

yikes...................

The last Apostle was John who wrote the last book in the bible known as the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

You are not an Apostle and the gospel comes from the New Testament which is the word of God that saves on from sin. Its Gods word that is alive and active and sharper than a 2 edge sword able to discern the thoughts and intentions in the heart of man. Your words cannot do that mr/mrs jc.

See Hebrews 4:12 and 1 Peter 1:23 which declares Gods word is living and causes a person to become born again. Jesus said His words bring eternal life, not your words.

hope this helps !!!
            There were many servants of God who testified to the knowledge called Christ after John was killed by religious heathens who hated the true gospel of God. I'm the last servant to be used during this millennium reign of Christ which has revealed the full knowledge of what the Tree of Life is.

You would help yourself if you burned up your Bible and never read it again because all it's done is totally deceive you of any chances to hear the true gospel that I preach for God.

Comment

There were many servants of God who testified to the knowledge called Christ after John was killed by religious heathens who hated the true gospel of God. I'm the last servant to be used during this millennium reign of Christ which has revealed the full knowledge of what the Tree of Life is.

You would help yourself if you burned up your Bible and never read it again because all it's done is totally deceive you of any chances to hear the true gospel that I preach for God.
              I thought that you could be of assistance.

I have never had close contact with a ventriloquist's doll.

Comment

Your arrogance is shining through your words.

Comment

Your arrogance is shining through your words.
                  Is your god pulling your strings to abuse?

Comment

You follow written words in a book. I obey the commands of our Father in Heaven. Which one of us is the false prophet?
                    What commands do you follow?
                    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Originally posted by wild@heart1963 View Post

No only Jesus is God's only begotten son. All others who believe in Him are given the right to become sons of God because of Jesus coming as man. John 1:12
                      Jesus wasn't the first, Adam was. He is the first to know God and became like Him, Gen 3:22, not Jesus, Jesus dint come along for another 4000 years and he receieved from God that what Adam did in Matt 3:16.
                      The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Is your god pulling your strings to abuse?
                        You wouldn't believe how God treats us servants during the course of confession and repentance and while we're preaching the gospel as homeless men on the streets. Have you ever had to sell everything you owned and go preach the gospel of God without any money at all?

Comment

What commands do you follow?
                          All of them. I had to obey many commands over the course of many years in preparation to start testifying to the word of the Lord by writing each word formed in my mind via the Holy Spirit.

Comment

You wouldn't believe how God treats us servants during the course of confession and repentance and while we're preaching the gospel as homeless men on the streets. Have you ever had to sell everything you owned and go preach the gospel of God without any money at all?
                            What is that gospel you preach?

Comment

Jesus wasn't the first, Adam was. He is the first to know God and became like Him, Gen 3:22, not Jesus, Jesus dint come along for another 4000 years and he receieved from God that what Adam did in Matt 3:16.
                              Genesis 1
                              26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
                              27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Pay attention to God creating man ( MALE AND FEMALE HE CREATED THEM ). This means one man was created to be both male and female. God is INVISIBLE so man was created INVISIBLE too. This is the Spirit of Man and God.

The next step for man is to get a FORMED body ( flesh ) to become aware of himself as a human being. This takes a "created man" within the image of God known as the "breath of life". This is also known as the Tree of Life, or the Paradise of God.

Genesis 2
                              7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
                              8: And the LORD God planted a garden in Eden, in the east; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
                              21: So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh;
                              22: and the rib which the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man.
                              23: Then the man said, "This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."
                              24: Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh.
                              25: And the man and his wife were both naked, and were not ashamed.

If you don't understand how man was created in the image of God first before he woke up in a MALE body ( flesh ) called Adam, then later on a FEMALE body named Eve was formed from the same created man, then you will remain deceived of how you're created until the New Heaven and Earth replaces the Old heaven and earth.

After Adam ( MALE ) and Eve ( FEMALE ) disobeyed God's command "not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil", God promised Eve that she would suffer with child birth. From that time on, all their offspring came out of her womb in only ONE BODY instead of TWO BODIES. Cain was the first BODY delivered from the womb of Eve but he did not have a partner of the opposite sex because the body of Cain was both male and female genetically speaking. The information that it took to build the body of Cain was the information to build two bodies. So Cain was both male and female.

Ever since Adam ( MALE ) and Eve ( FEMALE ) woke up in a visible world, all their offspring have only ONE BODY formed with the information of both male and female.

This will be straightened out after the day of the Lord when the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is destroyed that contains information called Satan and the beast.

After the day of the Lord, a created man will wake up on a New Earth with two bodies. One body will be a male and the other body will be a female. They will remain partners for eternity.

Comment

After the day of the Lord, a created man will wake up on a New Earth with two bodies. One body will be a male and the other body will be a female. They will remain partners for eternity.
                                Will those bodies copulate eternally?

What an exhausting future.

Comment

Working...
                                X