Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Only God decides who goes to hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeventhDay
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

All are dead until they hear and become like Him and raised from the dead to a life in Gods Spirit.
    The dead can not hear! I hope you are not dead!

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Leave a comment:

• GaryMac
    replied
    Originally posted by SeventhDay View Post

The dead do not hear thus if Lazarus heard Jesus speak he was made alive first and thus heard.

God's words are powerful!

God bless you,

SeventhDay
    All are dead until they hear and become like Him and raised from the dead to a life in Gods Spirit.

Leave a comment:

• GaryMac
    replied
    Originally posted by newbirth View Post
    babble
    so did Lazarus hear his voice or not???

What makes you think that I think that???
    John 5:21...Jesus has power to raise anyone to life at anytime...... Not only at the resurrection....
    You sure know a lot about babble, you are the tower of.

And these same do follow us who believe. we lay hands on and they recover, we speak in tongues, raise the dead. How many have I raised from the dead? A few and I was raised form the dead myself and am trying to raise you from it but you wont believe. You cant hear His voice.
    Last edited by GaryMac; 09-27-17, 09:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GaryMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Ansel07 View Post

Jesus IS the Christ. This may not be what YOU believe, but it's what the Scriptures says.

Peter even said Jesus was the Christ.
    I didn't say Jesus wasn't the Christ, Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God, without that anointing Jesus couldn't be Christ at all for Christ simply means to be anointed of God. As I said you never have met the Christ have you for had you, you would know the Christ yourself which is YOU anointed of God just as Jesus was anointed of God. We are Christ's and Christ is Gods. You don't know that that means. Christ was the disposition of Jesus and Christ is the disposition of all who are anointed of God, we have His same Spirit, same disposition, same mind, same light, same walk.

You are only excluding yourself from the Christ. If Jesus was the only one ever anointed of God then your wasting our time with it aren't you.

What is the use in following Jesus if you cant have what he said you can have form the Father as he had from the Father?

BTW -- It isn't a matter of belief, it is a matter of who we become. Beliefs is mans interpretation and antichrist, reality is to be like Him.

Leave a comment:

• GaryMac
    replied

The law was given to the Israelites. It was never given to Gentiles. Yes, it was a tutorial to show the Jews that there was nothing they can do to save themselves. They, like the rest of us, need a Redeemer.

I see ... so the book is not for you. I understand perfectly it isn't your guideline and is for someone else as it is for someone else but never for you as it isnt for most in this forum.

But for we who it is to ... it led us to the redeemer.

Leave a comment:

• newbirth
    replied
    Originally posted by davidbrainerd View Post

This thread is the Night of the Living Dead...its clearly dead but refuses to admit it.
    babble
    Referring to the second coming, isn't it?
    so did Lazarus hear his voice or not???
    If you think Jesus' death was his second coming, then and only then does your argument make any sense.
    What makes you think that I think that???
    John 5:21...Jesus has power to raise anyone to life at anytime...... Not only at the resurrection....

Leave a comment:

• davidbrainerd
    replied
    Originally posted by Truth-quest View Post
    Over to you to support the Night of the Living Dead or admit total gullibility.
    This thread is the Night of the Living Dead...its clearly dead but refuses to admit it.

Jesus said that the dead will hear his voice and live...who am I to call Matthew a liar????let God be his judge..I was not there....
    Referring to the second coming, isn't it?

So do you believe that the dead did not come to life because they can't hear Jesus or because Matthew is a liar???
    If you think Jesus' death was his second coming, then and only then does your argument make any sense.

Leave a comment:

• newbirth
    replied
    He went on to say "And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." which is a condition for salvation according to WORKS. Most here will deny what Jesus said here.. I deny none of it!
    and how does that make Matthew a liar???
    tIt is so tedious when you deliberately warp what I say,. I challenged you to justify Matthew's "Night of the Living Dead". that still stands.
    I don't have to...it's in the scriptures you deny it so it's up to you to prove that Matthew is imagining what he wrote...

Here you go again. You deliberately warp what I say and tell me what I believe and you deliberately misquote me.
    Well Matthew records that saints came to life at that time...Jesus said that the dead will hear his voice and live...who am I to call Matthew a liar????let God be his judge..I was not there....

???? sheesh
    So do you believe that the dead did not come to life because they can't hear Jesus or because Matthew is a liar???
    Here you go again! WHERE did I say I did not believe this? Go on! Quote me, instead of imagining falsehoods and then accusing me of them!
    that's called asking a question bro...I am wondering if you believe it why do you doubt Matthew...
    As you do not appear to understand this, let me spell it out for you. Jesus, in the whole of this passage, is talking about the Last Judgment following the resurrection.
    verse21 says a different story...

You can't even get that right can you! I am saying that this supposed event was so spectacular and so unique that it could not possibly have gone unnoticed and unreported by ANYBODY, not even in legends nor by historians. also tell me what happened to the Living Dead, what they said, if their flesh was hanging off etc... Go on.... do tell us... or do you expect people to have no common sense and be so totally gullible?
    there are many things that occurred that's recorded in only one gospel and nowhere else...there are many things that are not written...is it your understanding that if something is not recorded in history it did not happen???
    ???? sheesh

Jesus said "Lazarus, come forth" Lazarus was raised/revived by Jesus. Neither Jesus nor anybody else said that Lazarus heard Jesus when he was dead. So stop inventing thins once again, this time not about what i said but here, what Jesus said. Perhaps Lazarus did hear Him when he was dead, perhaps not. We are not told..
    so after four days you say that Lazarus was revived....????from what????
    so you say that Jesus said Lazarus come forth....if you are assuming that Lazarus did not hear Jesus why did he come forth???

Seems like you don't believe that Jesus can make the dead live....but you believe in reincarnation that's not in the scriptures.....

Leave a comment:

• SeventhDay
    replied
    He went on to say "And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." which is a condition for salvation according to WORKS. Most here will deny what Jesus said here.. I deny none of it!
    tIt is so tedious when you deliberately warp what I say,. I challenged you to justify Matthew's "Night of the Living Dead". that still stands.

Here you go again. You deliberately warp what I say and tell me what I believe and you deliberately misquote me.
    ???? sheesh
    Here you go again! WHERE did I say I did not believe this? Go on! Quote me, instead of imagining falsehoods and then accusing me of them!

As you do not appear to understand this, let me spell it out for you. Jesus, in the whole of this passage, is talking about the Last Judgment following the resurrection.

You can't even get that right can you! I am saying that this supposed event was so spectacular and so unique that it could not possibly have gone unnoticed and unreported by ANYBODY, not even in legends nor by historians. also tell me what happened to the Living Dead, what they said, if their flesh was hanging off etc... Go on.... do tell us... or do you expect people to have no common sense and be so totally gullible?

???? sheesh

Jesus said "Lazarus, come forth" Lazarus was raised/revived by Jesus. Neither Jesus nor anybody else said that Lazarus heard Jesus when he was dead. So stop inventing thins once again, this time not about what i said but here, what Jesus said. Perhaps Lazarus did hear Him when he was dead, perhaps not. We are not told..

The dead do not hear thus if Lazarus heard Jesus speak he was made alive first and thus heard.

God's words are powerful!

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Leave a comment:

• Ansel07
    replied

You really don't know who Christ is do you. Christ is not a person, Christ is the disposition of the person and it means to be anointed of God. You act as if Christ was Jesus last name LOL. You don't have a clue what it is for Christ be in you do you. You think it is Jesus in you. rofl. you still haven't got the message Jesus brought for you to be anointed of God as he was anointed of God yourself. It all is just babble for you for you wont keep silent long enough to listen to what Jesus is trying to say to you.

As far as judgment, God already has judged us all, and you just as He knows very will if you are like Him or not and anointed of God which is the Christ. You are so busy dictating to God He cant tell you anything.
    Jesus IS the Christ. This may not be what YOU believe, but it's what the Scriptures says.

Peter even said Jesus was the Christ.

Leave a comment:

• Ansel07
    replied

Scripture is law, it is the guideline, a tutorial, to lead me to Christ and for who I am supposed to be in the Father with Christ in me, anointed of God, and He in me as one just as the law says in John 17. And once faith was achieved I no longer am under that tutorial it is completed just as the law states in Gal 3:24 says it is.
    The law was given to the Israelites. It was never given to Gentiles. Yes, it was a tutorial to show the Jews that there was nothing they can do to save themselves. They, like the rest of us, need a Redeemer.

Leave a comment:

• Truth-quest
    replied
    All scripture is profitable for rebuking. As well as for correcting and learning.This is what Paul said.
    Paul did not say that!

Leave a comment:

• Truth-quest
    replied
    that doesn't tell me if you believe John 5:25 or not...don't dodge....say if you believe John 5:25 or if you don't....
    well John 5:25 is very clear...those dead in the grave that hear his voice shall live..
    t
    here is no challenge I believe John 5:25..
    It is so tedious when you deliberately warp what I say,. I challenged you to justify Matthew's "Night of the Living Dead". that still stands.
    the dead in the grave that hear Jesus voice shall live...you don't...
    are you saying that Jesus did not mean what he said in John 5:25????
    ???? sheesh

that you are saying that Matthew is imagining what he wrote because it's not in any of the other gospel accounts....so based on that you must eliminate every part in a gospel that doesn't appear in the other gospel accounts....

My point is Lazarus was dead four days Jesus himself said so....then he heard Jesus voice and came back to life....do you deny that this happened????
    ???? sheesh

Leave a comment:

• SeventhDay
    replied

And I will let Gods Spirit be the judge of what I understand who does guide me into all understanding, for it is His PSirit that opens any of it up and Jesus himself was not excluded having this information opened to him by Gods Spirit. See Matt 3:16 and the very same enlightenment happens in us all who are one in the Father and He in us as one and God is our mind, our Spirit, our knowledge, our understanding, same understanding Jesus had in himself no different at all.

As I said ... you dictate to your god and Jesus what you would have them be instead of following the instructions in it to have the same as Jesus had in the Father for yourself. Your understanding is dictated to you by the creed you have accepted as law.

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Leave a comment:

• GaryMac
    replied
    where does Jesus say you are your own judge????that's not Jesus teaching....

That's babbling what does to be with Christ in you as he was in Jesus mean????Jesus is the Christ....that's reprobate talk and not of God...
    You really don't know who Christ is do you. Christ is not a person, Christ is the disposition of the person and it means to be anointed of God. You act as if Christ was Jesus last name LOL. You don't have a clue what it is for Christ be in you do you. You think it is Jesus in you. rofl. you still haven't got the message Jesus brought for you to be anointed of God as he was anointed of God yourself. It all is just babble for you for you wont keep silent long enough to listen to what Jesus is trying to say to you.

As far as judgment, God already has judged us all, and you just as He knows very will if you are like Him or not and anointed of God which is the Christ. You are so busy dictating to God He cant tell you anything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X