Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Moved to APO for discussions: Good bye to all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Truth-quest View Post
    All these muddled thoughts are making you dig a deeper and deeper hole for yourself

You really are so confused about what you yourself are saying. You constantly. contradict yourself and then try to wriggle out of it.

You said Jesus chose Judas to "fulfill scriptures".
    where did I say that Jesus chose Judas???? I was asked a question...after the fact...no one knew who would betray Jesus before .....the disciples even asked Jesus if it was them...but after the fact we know that it was Judas...
    These scriptures are about someone who would "betray" Jesus. Then you say "Jesus did not choose Judas to betray him".
    bro Judas chose to betray Jesus for thirty pieces of silver....that is recorded in the scriptures....Jesus did not choose anyone to betray him

Comment

Condemned to what punishment?
      What does the scriptures say??? John 5:28-30...you can argue with the scriptures if you like...

Comment

• Originally posted by newbirth View Post
        then ask God for understanding
        yep

I am not sure what you mean....everyone will be judged in the last day....John 5:28-30....plus you cannot be doing bad things and think that you are in Christ....1John 3:5-9....
        But did you not say this also applies to you > 2 Corinthians 5:10New International Version (NIV)

10 For we must ALL appear BEFORE the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or BAD.

So if you were found guilty of the "BAD" then what happens to you? ( please try to remember what you said a few hours ago on this matter)

Fear God and keep his commandments,
        for this is the duty of ALL mankind. Ecc 12: 13

Comment

What does the scriptures say??? John 5:28-30...you can argue with the scriptures if you like...
          John5: 28-29 This would also apply to you. Yes?

Also ROM 8: 1 Yes ?

Comment

where did I say that Jesus chose Judas???? I was asked a question...after the fact...no one knew who would betray Jesus before .....the disciples even asked Jesus if it was them...but after the fact we know that it was Judas...
            bro Judas chose to betray Jesus for thirty pieces of silver....that is recorded in the scriptures....Jesus did not choose anyone to betray him
            muddle ,muddle, toil and trouble
            Fellow posters, pls don’t complain about my "divisive" views! “…The Apologetics Forum is for the purpose of answering and debating those with different beliefs or disagreeing with Christian beliefs....We do not remove heretics…”(source CARM, above)

Comment

Says nothing about repenting, just ding good or doing evil. Once again, you twist and add to scripture but accuse those who do not of doing what you do yourself.

So, you have done evil (like everyone) What happens to you? What is your punishment?
              Fellow posters, pls don’t complain about my "divisive" views! “…The Apologetics Forum is for the purpose of answering and debating those with different beliefs or disagreeing with Christian beliefs....We do not remove heretics…”(source CARM, above)

Comment

Says nothing about repenting, just ding good or doing evil.
                bro...what was your question????condemn to what punishment????...I responded with the scriptures.....why are you talking about repenting now ???....Matthew 4:17...9:13...Jesus also preached repentance.... so what is your problem???

Once again, you twist and add to scripture but accuse those who do not of doing what you do yourself.
                bro all I did was posted book chapter and verse....you had to read it yourself...so what did I twist and add????
                So, you have done evil (like everyone) What happens to you? What is your punishment?
                there you go again...Do you not understand what repentance and forgiveness of sins is and what Jesus said he came to do ????Read Matthew 9:13....

Comment

bro...what was your question????condemn to what punishment????...I responded with the scriptures.....why are you talking about repenting now ???....Matthew 4:17...9:13...Jesus also preached repentance.... so what is your problem???

bro all I did was posted book chapter and verse....you had to read it yourself...so what did I twist and add????
                  there you go again...Do you not understand what repentance and forgiveness of sins is and what Jesus said he came to do ????Read Matthew 9:13....
                  its 10am here in London.

its 5am in the morning! What is keeping you awake?? Is it the remarks you made against the HOLY Spirit in thread / links below?

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...-spirits/page2

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...-spirits/page3
                  Last edited by DANNO; 12-07-17, 06:08 AM. Reason: added link

Comment

muddle ,muddle, toil and trouble
                    You are now showing your true colors...let's deal with the issues as adults...

Comment

• Originally posted by DANNO View Post

its 10am here in London.

its 5am in the morning! What is keeping you awake??
                      It's normal to wake up before sunrise...
                      Is it the remarks you made against the HOLY Spirit in thread / links below?

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...-spirits/page2

https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...-spirits/page3
                      No ....but you haven't given me the name of the holy spirit yet...what's stopping you???

Comment

But did you not say this also applies to you > 2 Corinthians 5:10New International Version (NIV)

10 For we must ALL appear BEFORE the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or BAD.
                        Yep Jesus also says it in John 5: 28-29

So if you were found guilty of the "BAD" then what happens to you?
                        Don't take my word of it read John 5:28-29
                        ( please try to remember what you said a few hours ago on this matter)
                        What does Jesus say in John 5:28-29 ???

Comment

It's normal to wake up before sunrise...

No ....but you haven't given me the name of the holy spirit yet...what's stopping you???
                          Your insistence in make more insulting comments on Matt 28: 19 and on the Holy Spirit will be held against you, NO smart person who has the HOLY Spirit would make those comments or keep repeating them! You are NOT impressing the lurkers! Nor are you impressing all of Heaven! Think before you post!

Comment

Your insistence in make more insulting comments on Matt 28: 19 and on the Holy Spirit will be held against you, NO smart person who has the HOLY Spirit would make those comments or keep repeating them! You are NOT impressing the lurkers! Nor are you impressing all of Heaven! Think before you post!
                            And you are still not answering the question...what is the name of the spirit that you baptize in....????
                            I am doing just as John said....test the spirit....your spirit failed the test....you cannot baptize in the name of a spirit that has no name....

Comment

It is a real dialogue de sourds trying to converse with a person who doesn't even know what he himself says. YOU were taking about "repenting"... don't you remember?

I can't waste my time going round in circles.

Just tell me what YOUR punishment will be for the evil you have done?

Comment

And you are still not answering the question...what is the name of the spirit that you baptize in....????
                                I am doing just as John said....test the spirit....your spirit failed the test....you cannot baptize in the name of a spirit that has no name....
                                With every insult you make on the HOLY SPIRIT and on YESHUA you are sealing your fate!!
                                You have made it crystal clear that you REJECT Matt 28: 19 and said several times YESHUA / Jesus did NOT speak the words in Matt 28: 19! You are basicly saying it was NOT inspired by the HOLY SPIRIT! Your posts against Matt 28: 19 continue to be recorded in Heaven against you.
                                read this > Matt 12 36-37
                                Last edited by DANNO; 12-07-17, 03:32 PM. Reason: Spellings

Comment

Working...
                                X