Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Moved to APO: WOLF-MAN49 . Gen 49: 27 & Matt 13: 24-38

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newbirth View Post
    you probably won't forgive anyone
    you forgiving someone has nothing to do with the process of law...

Really...he forgave you did he not???? Did God forgive you because you were good or because you were an evildoers.....
    God forgives a repented sinner. Agree?

Go check out what repent means!
    Last edited by DANNO; 12-05-17, 09:19 PM.
    Fear God and keep his commandments,
    for this is the duty of ALL mankind. Ecc 12: 13

Comment

• Originally posted by DANNO View Post

God forgives a repented sinner. Agree?

Go check out what repent means!
      [/QUOTE] bro it is you who don't forgive....if someone stole your car and wrecked it and he tells you that he is sorry but he is unable to pay you for the damage....Will you forgive him???...let's say that you forgive him...but the following week he steals your other car and sells it....he then explain to you that he was sorry .....Will you forgive him????read Matthew 18:21-35....

Comment

bro it is you who don't forgive....if someone stole your car and wrecked it and he tells you that he is sorry but he is unable to pay you for the damage....Will you forgive him???...let's say that you forgive him...but the following week he steals your other car and sells it....he then explain to you that he was sorry .....Will you forgive him????read Matthew 18:21-35....[/QUOTE]

-~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

If the HOLY Spirit tells me he is taking advance of my faith and trying it on ? I would tell him to take a hike!
        NO!! I don't forgive smart morons who think I'm a silly moron!! I don't lend money to morons either! God has blessed me with wisdom! I would be a fool to allow a con man con me! That is why I reject Paul!! Paul cannot deceive the ELECT who have been blessed with the wisdom of GOD!
        Matt 24: 24 Paul will deceive billions of people BUT NOT the ELECT! The Elect know 13 cannot fit in Matt 19: 28 and Rev 21: 14 !! But the deceived CANNOT WORK THAT OUT!! And cannot SEE THAT!!

Comment

bro it is you who don't forgive....if someone stole your car and wrecked it and he tells you that he is sorry but he is unable to pay you for the damage....Will you forgive him???...let's say that you forgive him...but the following week he steals your other car and sells it....he then explain to you that he was sorry .....Will you forgive him????read Matthew 18:21-35....[/QUOTE]

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

It's deceived Christians like you that fraudster love!

It's deceived Christians like you who encourage CON artists with their gifts! And go on to Con others!

Smart people don't get conned or fooled by wise guys con men!!

Deceived Christains are easy targets by CON MEN!! Because they know that deceived Christians have to FORGIVE!!

I Forgive only the genuine people who asks for forgives! NOT THE SMART CON ARTISTS!!

Comment

It's deceived Christians like you that fraudster love!
            I asked you to read Matthew 18:21-35....you put up a wall of text...

It's deceived Christians like you who encourage CON artists with their gifts! And go on to Con others!

Smart people don't get conned or fooled by wise guys con men!!

Deceived Christains are easy targets by CON MEN!! Because they know that deceived Christians have to FORGIVE!!
            bro Matthew 5:40-44 does not agree with you...
            I Forgive only the genuine people who asks for forgives! NOT THE SMART CON ARTISTS!!
            That's not what Jesus says in Matthew 5....

Comment

I asked you to read Matthew 18:21-35....you put up a wall of text...

bro Matthew 5:40-44 does not agree with you...

That's not what Jesus says in Matthew 5....
              Listen to how silly you sound!
              You admit and say JESUS "SAYS" about Matt 5
              BUT you ADMITTED JESUS DID NO SAY those words in Matt 28: 19 on Baptism!!!!! How do you get your information that JESUS did NOT " SAY" the words in Matt 28: 19 ??

Your comments of blatant Blasphemy against the HOLY Spirit / Yeshua and against Matt 28: 19 on links below:-

here > https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...-spirits/page2

and here > https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...-spirits/page3
              Last edited by DANNO; 12-07-17, 06:02 AM. Reason: added links

Comment

bro I said Matthew 5 does not agree with you...

BUT you ADMITTED JESUS DID NO SAY those words in Matt 28: 19 on Baptism!!!!! How do you get your information that JESUS did NOT " SAY" the words in Matt 28: 19 ??
                What does that have to do with Matthew 5 not agreeing with you...???
                Your comments of blatant Blasphemy against the HOLY Spirit / Yeshua and against Matt 28: 19 on links below:-

Nope how is asking you for the name of the holy spirit blasphemy??? You baptize in the name of the holy spirit...tell me what is the name you call........you call the son Yeshua...you call the father Yahweh....what do you call the holy spirit???

Comment

bro I said Matthew 5 does not agree with you...

What does that have to do with Matthew 5 not agreeing with you...???

Nope how is asking you for the name of the holy spirit blasphemy??? You baptize in the name of the holy spirit...tell me what is the name you call........you call the son Yeshua...you call the father Yahweh....what do you call the holy spirit???
                  Your comments on the HOLY SPIRIT is recorded in HEAVEN! When are you going to stop your insults on Matt 28: 19 ??

Matt 12: 36-37 Stands against you!

Comment

Eusibius quoted this verse 18 times and it read:
                    "Go and make ye disciples of all the nations IN MY NAME, teaching them to observe all things, whatsoever I commanded you"

The triune formula appeared in the 4th century. So it was obviously changed between Eusibius quoting it as "in my name" and the later addition of the triune formula.

That should be enough for anyone, but there is more proof if required that the triune formula was a later modification.

Let me ask you one question. If Jesus had really commanded the triune formula for baptism, why with NO-ONE us that triune formula. The apostles baptized "in Jesus' name". Do you think that they deliberately disobeyed Jesus? Or perhaps you accept that Jesus never commanded them to use the triune formula?

Fellow posters, pls don’t complain about my "divisive" views! “…The Apologetics Forum is for the purpose of answering and debating those with different beliefs or disagreeing with Christian beliefs....We do not remove heretics…”(source CARM, above)

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth-quest View Post
                      Eusibius quoted this verse 18 times and it read:
                      "Go and make ye disciples of all the nations IN MY NAME, teaching them to observe all things, whatsoever I commanded you"

The triune formula appeared in the 4th century. So it was obviously changed between Eusibius quoting it as "in my name" and the later addition of the triune formula.

That should be enough for anyone, but there is more proof if required that the triune formula was a later modification.

Let me ask you one question. If Jesus had really commanded the triune formula for baptism, why with NO-ONE us that triune formula. The apostles baptized "in Jesus' name". Do you think that they deliberately disobeyed Jesus? Or perhaps you accept that Jesus never commanded them to use the triune formula?

Thanks for your post.

In answer to your question. The apostles did NOT disobey YESHUA ! They Baptised in accordance to the instructions mentioned in Matt 28: 19 and NOT according to ACTS 2: 38!! Luke got that wrong! Luke cannot be trusted as he was NOT chosen by YESHUA as an Apostle!, Matt 10: 2-4

5 Questions for you:-
                      A. Did Luke saw the apostles get Baptised?

B. Who Baptised the Apostles?

C. Where did Luke get that info on Baptism in Acts 2: 38?

D. Did John baptise YESHUA / Jesus in the name of JESUS?

E. Did you get Baptised in accordance to Acts 2: 38 or Matt 28: 19 ??

Comment

• The problem is not Luke but whether one believe a fake Matthew or a true Matthew.

Originally posted by DANNO View Post

Thanks for your post.

In answer to your question. The apostles did NOT disobey YESHUA ! They Baptised in accordance to the instructions mentioned in Matt 28: 19 and NOT according to ACTS 2: 38!! Luke got that wrong! Luke cannot be trusted as he was NOT chosen by YESHUA as an Apostle!, Matt 10: 2-4
                        There is NO record ANYWHERE of ANYONE ever being baptized with the triune formula.

5 Questions for you:-
                        A. Did Luke saw the apostles get Baptised?
                        Perhaps, perhaps not but we do know that there is NO record ANYWHERE of ANYONE ever being baptized with the triune formula.

B. Who Baptised the Apostles?
                        The only thing we know is that there is NO record ANYWHERE of ANYONE ever being baptized with the triune formula.

C. Where did Luke get that info on Baptism in Acts 2: 38?

D. Did John baptise YESHUA / Jesus in the name of JESUS?

E. Did you get Baptised in accordance to Acts 2: 38 or Matt 28: 19 ??
                        Basically see above. Traditional formulae are not any guarantee of authenticity but merely the application of indoctrination

BUT QUITE APART FROM THAT, there is no record off the triune formula before the 4th century. Earlier records do exist and they are only in HIS name. It is not rocket science! It all boils down to whether one believes in a fake version of Matthew or EVIDENCE of an earlier, and therefore (more) original version of Matthew.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        BTW, I am still awaiting your response to my reincarnation reply to you.
                        Fellow posters, pls don’t complain about my "divisive" views! “…The Apologetics Forum is for the purpose of answering and debating those with different beliefs or disagreeing with Christian beliefs....We do not remove heretics…”(source CARM, above)

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth-quest View Post
                          The problem is not Luke but whether one believe a fake Matthew or a true Matthew.

There is NO record ANYWHERE of ANYONE ever being baptized with the triune formula.

Perhaps, perhaps not but we do know that there is NO record ANYWHERE of ANYONE ever being baptized with the triune formula.

The only thing we know is that there is NO record ANYWHERE of ANYONE ever being baptized with the triune formula.

Basically see above. Traditional formulae are not any guarantee of authenticity but merely the application of indoctrination

BUT QUITE APART FROM THAT, there is no record off the triune formula before the 4th century. Earlier records do exist and they are only in HIS name. It is not rocket science! It all boils down to whether one believes in a fake version of Matthew or EVIDENCE of an earlier, and therefore (more) original version of Matthew.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          BTW, I am still awaiting your response to my reincarnation reply to you.
                          You forgot question E

Comment

Baptism should be done
                            in the name of the Father, (Son and Spirit)
                            as Jesus did the will of the Father.
                            There will be a Great Awakening to the Apostolic Canon.

This Apostolic Blueprint is ordered by God and contains only
                            the foundational prophets and apostles (Eph 2:20)

Believers recall them to maintain a pure mind
                            (2 Pet 3:1-2, Rom 12:2).

ORTHODOXY
                            was asleep and became intoxicated (Mat 13:25, Rev 17:2)
                            by accepting the canon from the divergent ECFs.

Comment

Your comments on the HOLY SPIRIT is recorded in HEAVEN! When are you going to stop your insults on Matt 28: 19 ??

Matt 12: 36-37 Stands against you!
                              Bro why are you refusing to give me the name of the holy spirit that you baptised in??????why????

Comment

Bro why are you refusing to give me the name of the holy spirit that you baptised in??????why????
                                What is your name and address?
                                There will be a Great Awakening to the Apostolic Canon.

This Apostolic Blueprint is ordered by God and contains only
                                the foundational prophets and apostles (Eph 2:20)

Believers recall them to maintain a pure mind
                                (2 Pet 3:1-2, Rom 12:2).

ORTHODOXY
                                was asleep and became intoxicated (Mat 13:25, Rev 17:2)
                                by accepting the canon from the divergent ECFs.

Comment

Working...
                                X