Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

My Dad Taught Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dad Taught Me

My Dad taught me everything He knows. Now whether I listen to Him and do as He says is another matter.

Did your Dad teach you to be like Him?

Guess it is a matter of who is your Dad?

Some of you are not going to understand that caption.
    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post
    My Dad taught me everything He knows. Now whether I listen to Him and do as He says is another matter.

Did your Dad teach you to be like Him?

Guess it is a matter of who is your Dad?

Some of you are not going to understand that caption.
    Well said!

Paul's jesus kept the commandments of God on their behalf! They don't NEED to do anything! Everything is done for them.lol

Comment

a soul is born in the image of her father, and doesn't have to learn her own nature.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by e v e View Post
        a soul is born in the image of her father, and doesn't have to learn her own nature.

​​​​​​
        A soul is born in the image of God when God comes and opens up His heaven to you and not until. It happened in Adam when he gaind this knowledge and became like God to know this difference, it happened in Moses when He became like God to know this difference, it happened in Jesus when God came to him and he became like od to know this difference, it happened in 120 who became like Him to know this difference.

You are not going to have His knowledge to become like Him at all until you receive form Him His same knowledge in yourself. That soul starves until it is fed by His Spirit no matter what you thin you are born with. What you are born with is flesh, the image of God comes by His Spirit not by flesh and that soul has the flesh mentality until God changes it into His image which is Spirit for God is Spirit. .

WOW -- How interesting I posted this way back in January and just now getting my first reply. Guess not many could relate to having two fathers.
        The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Our heavenly Father wants to teach us all that He knows about our salvation. Whether we will listen to Him and obey Him is what brings salvation to our hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Goodchild View Post
            Our heavenly Father wants to teach us all that He knows about our salvation. Whether we will listen to Him and obey Him is what brings salvation to our hearts.
            Agreed and the only way He can is if we receive from Him His nature, mind, disposition, SPirit to walk as He walks in His same light, which is His salvation.

Comment

My Father taught me to look at a Woman's Mother, because that is what she will be like when she gets older.

He also taught me to observe people to learn from their mistakes which is why I do not smoke or drink or drive on the left side of the road.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: The LORD [Jehovah] your God [Elohim] is one LORD [Jehovah].

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Marsh View Post
                My Father taught me to look at a Woman's Mother, because that is what she will be like when she gets older.

He also taught me to observe people to learn from their mistakes which is why I do not smoke or drink or drive on the left side of the road.
                Same with the father, train a child in the way he shall go and when he is old he wont part from it .... good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

Agreed and the only way He can is if we receive from Him His nature, mind, disposition, SPirit to walk as He walks in His same light, which is His salvation.
                  Amen, I agree with your thought.

Comment

read to here
                    Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: The LORD [Jehovah] your God [Elohim] is one LORD [Jehovah].

Comment

Working...
                    X