Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Who was God the Word with God the Father & Holy Spirit in John 1:1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was God the Word with God the Father & Holy Spirit in John 1:1

I say that it was precarnate Jesus that " WAS " God with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1, but there are those that say it was NOT Jesus before His incarnation in John 1:14! So Who do they say " WAS " God with God in John 1:1 if it were NOT Correctly Jesus? So tell the readers who it was if was NOT precarnate Jesus! Have at it GaryMac.

Jesus is the manifested eternal Life that is the manifested Word of God in flesh, whom has been with God since the Beginning(when ever that was) and the Light of Truth, that a child of God must have abiding in him or he does not know The Christ of God that only the Spirit can reveal unto a True Believer. Jesus manifested the name of the Father, for God and His Word are ONE.
    Jesus never spoke another name for the Father, he only gave us the Father's Word with reveals the Father and His nature to us. The reason they say they have hidden the Name of God and will not pronounce it... it because The Word of God is hard from them to hear so they have hid God's name(The Word) from their spiritual ears and eyes.

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of
    the Word of life;

2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us; )

3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
    KJV

John 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray NOT for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

KJV

The purpose of my posts are not to cause bicker or division, but to show truth from the scripture for edifying of the soul. It does not matter what we think, it is what God's Word says that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by afaithfulone4u View Post
      Jesus is the manifested eternal Life that is the manifested Word of God in flesh, whom has been with God since the Beginning(when ever that was) and the Light of Truth, that a child of God must have abiding in him or he does not know The Christ of God that only the Spirit can reveal unto a True Believer. Jesus manifested the name of the Father, for God and His Word are ONE.
      Jesus never spoke another name for the Father, he only gave us the Father's Word with reveals the Father and His nature to us. The reason they say they have hidden the Name of God and will not pronounce it... it because The Word of God is hard from them to hear so they have hid God's name(The Word) from their spiritual ears and eyes.

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of
      the Word of life;

2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us; )

3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
      KJV

John 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray NOT for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

KJV
      Contrary Jesus didn't even know God or His PSirit until God came to that man by His Spirit and opened His heaven to that man by His Spirit. He does the same in all who receives from Him His Spirit. It is Christ, Gods anointed, that has been here from the beginning and Jesus didn't even know what that was until Matt 3:16 nor do you or anyone else until the same happens in you from God.

Jesus has given to us the words that he received from God but not many listen to him to receive in you that what he did from God for yourself.

Y9ou guys are not listening to what Jesus is trying to tell you. For he said be as I am, have in you the same as I have in me from the Father. walk as He walks in His same light, just as Jesus did. Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, same mind, same PSirit, same walk, same digns follow you.

Not many of you actually follow what Jesus said you should be at all.
      The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

Contrary Jesus didn't even know God or His PSirit until God came to that man by His Spirit and opened His heaven to that man by His Spirit. He does the same in all who receives from Him His Spirit. It is Christ, Gods anointed, that has been here from the beginning and Jesus didn't even know what that was until Matt 3:16 nor do you or anyone else until the same happens in you from God.

Jesus has given to us the words that he received from God but not many listen to him to receive in you that what he did from God for yourself.

Y9ou guys are not listening to what Jesus is trying to tell you. For he said be as I am, have in you the same as I have in me from the Father. walk as He walks in His same light, just as Jesus did. Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, same mind, same PSirit, same walk, same digns follow you.

Not many of you actually follow what Jesus said you should be at all.
        Answer the OP Gary or remain 100% refuted! Here it is again ---------------------------------- Who was God the Word with God the Father & Holy Spirit in John 1:1

08-13-18, 12:55 PM
        I say that it was precarnate Jesus that " WAS " God with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1, but there are those that say it was NOT Jesus before His incarnation in John 1:14! So Who do they say " WAS " God with God in John 1:1 if it were NOT Correctly Jesus? So tell the readers who it was if was NOT precarnate Jesus! Have at it GaryMac.

Comment

Rod.ney;n5445214]Answer the OP Gary or remain 100% refuted! Here it is again ---------------------------------- Who was God the Word with God the Father & Holy Spirit in John 1:1

08-13-18, 12:55 PM
          Man Rodney -- we have gone over this over and over again -- you just aren't listening.

It is everyone who has receive from God His Spirit. He is my Father, He is a Spirit and He resides in me His son. I and the Father are one. Jesus said the same of himself and said you should be as well with He in you and you in Him as one.

Try if you can at all and at least consider what Jesus says about this. in John 17'

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
          23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Jesus was God incarnate, coming into that man from the outward inward. And Here is how that happened.

Matt 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Note -- it was Gods Spirit who came to that man and opens all of His heaven to that man, water didn't do it all that did was make him wet it was by Gods Spirit that Jesus life changed, his whole ministry changed from teaching the law in the temples to teaching Spirit in the streets because the temples reject his teachings of Spirit just as you are doing.

And Gods Spirit is not a dove as many believe but as gentle as.

Note the One who breathed His life in Adam and Adam became like Him, was it not Spirit?
          Note the One who came to Moses and opened it up to him and he became like Him, was it not Spirit.
          Note the One who came Abraham, and did the same, was it not Spirit?
          Note the One who came to Mary and opend it all to her, was it not Spirit?
          Note the One who came to Jesus and opened it up to him, was it not Spirit?
          Note the One who came to 120 and opened it up to them, was it not Spirit?

John 1 is about Gods Spirit comeing to all who will receive Him just as these did.
          ANd Note, God never has changed, He was the same in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus 120, that He is in all today who will receive Him.

What you have done is changed your god from Spirit to flesh, a man as a god and cant see the One who did come to all of these and they to became His living word and wrote about it.

Ye must be born of God as these were, born again, else flesh will continue to be a god of flesh instead of the Spirit who was in all of these, especially Jesus.

Incarnate? incarnate - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/incarnate

The meaning of incarnate is precisely what its Latin roots suggest. The prefix in-means “in” and caro means “flesh,” so incarnate means “in the flesh.” The word can be used in positive or negative situations, but it always describes an unusual, possibly miraculous instance in which something that can’t normally be seen or touched assumes a bodily form.

You to would be incarnate by Gods Spirit if you will let Him as these did, especially Jesus. But I know and you know that you will cling to the laws of the creed that you follow instead of being Gods incarnate yourself. He will come to you if you would let Him and you would take on His bodily form and you would be His temple, His vessel, His abode, His mansion that He prepares, if you would drop the religious act and obey as these did and receive form Him that what these did.

Now must we go over again and again, this mute point that you are trying to convince all of these people before us who did receive from God His Spirit that a man is a god? You just don't know yourself what it is to be God incarnate, He in you and you in Him as one. You don't have a clue what that means to have His same Spirit, which is His mind, which is His, nature, which is His disposition, which is His light, which is to walk as He walks, which is to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. You don't believe anything Jesus presented for you to be as he was. He was very clear to be as I Am.

And you know exactly why that you stopped short in finishing John 17 and didn't finish it and so do I -- for if you went on to quote what Jesus prayed for you to be one in Him as Jesus was one in Him refutes your religious belief system.

Here lets quote it again so all may know your error.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
          23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Note in V 24 that you may be where he was in the Father. You just don't know who the great I am is, you never have been introduced to Him, what you have been introduced to is mans opinions and you lean on their understanding instead of Gods understanding.

SO there I have told you again for about the 5th time and quoted form the book what it says who God is. Here lets quote it one more time so you may know that God is a Spirit and man is His temple.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth.

Jesus worshiped and obeyed the Spirit of God who came to him and opened all of His heaven to him and was his God and it would do you well to receive the same Spirit as these did and Jesus did. If you would it all would be opened to you to just as it was in these and all of us who has received from God that what these did. AND in that you to would become His living word made flesh, your flesh, His temple, His kingdom, His vessel.

May I ask why you would reject so great a salvation to have Him in you as Jesus had Him in himself to be one in God? What would cause you to reject Him to be in you? And don't tell me that He is for if He was you would be His word made flesh just as John 1 is so clear that we are if you have from God.
          Last edited by GaryMac; 08-14-18, 10:06 AM.
          The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Originally posted by afaithfulone4u View Post

the Word of life;

KJV

KJV

You left out the main part of what Jesus said in John 17 and do you know why that you did? I do. For if you believe the rest of it He would be in you and you would be in Him as one just as Jesus was one in Him and you are not going to allow that to happen because you are dedicated to the creed for your belief system that dictates to your god what you would have him be instead of having from the same One Jesus had of Him yourself.

Comment

Man Rodney -- we have gone over this over and over again -- you just aren't listening.

It is everyone who has receive from God His Spirit. He is my Father, He is a Spirit and He resides in me His son. I and the Father are one. Jesus said the same of himself and said you should be as well with He in you and you in Him as one.

Try if you can at all and at least consider what Jesus says about this. in John 17'

Jesus was God incarnate, coming into that man from the outward inward. And Here is how that happened.

Matt 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Note -- it was Gods Spirit who came to that man and opens all of His heaven to that man, water didn't do it all that did was make him wet it was by Gods Spirit that Jesus life changed, his whole ministry changed from teaching the law in the temples to teaching Spirit in the streets because the temples reject his teachings of Spirit just as you are doing.

And Gods Spirit is not a dove as many believe but as gentle as.

Note the One who breathed His life in Adam and Adam became like Him, was it not Spirit?
              Note the One who came to Moses and opened it up to him and he became like Him, was it not Spirit.
              Note the One who came Abraham, and did the same, was it not Spirit?
              Note the One who came to Mary and opend it all to her, was it not Spirit?
              Note the One who came to Jesus and opened it up to him, was it not Spirit?
              Note the One who came to 120 and opened it up to them, was it not Spirit?

John 1 is about Gods Spirit comeing to all who will receive Him just as these did.
              ANd Note, God never has changed, He was the same in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus 120, that He is in all today who will receive Him.

What you have done is changed your god from Spirit to flesh, a man as a god and cant see the One who did come to all of these and they to became His living word and wrote about it.

Ye must be born of God as these were, born again, else flesh will continue to be a god of flesh instead of the Spirit who was in all of these, especially Jesus.

Incarnate? incarnate - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/incarnate

The meaning of incarnate is precisely what its Latin roots suggest. The prefix in-means “in” and caro means “flesh,” so incarnate means “in the flesh.” The word can be used in positive or negative situations, but it always describes an unusual, possibly miraculous instance in which something that can’t normally be seen or touched assumes a bodily form.

You to would be incarnate by Gods Spirit if you will let Him as these did, especially Jesus. But I know and you know that you will cling to the laws of the creed that you follow instead of being Gods incarnate yourself. He will come to you if you would let Him and you would take on His bodily form and you would be His temple, His vessel, His abode, His mansion that He prepares, if you would drop the religious act and obey as these did and receive form Him that what these did.

Now must we go over again and again, this mute point that you are trying to convince all of these people before us who did receive from God His Spirit that a man is a god? You just don't know yourself what it is to be God incarnate, He in you and you in Him as one. You don't have a clue what that means to have His same Spirit, which is His mind, which is His, nature, which is His disposition, which is His light, which is to walk as He walks, which is to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. You don't believe anything Jesus presented for you to be as he was. He was very clear to be as I Am.

And you know exactly why that you stopped short in finishing John 17 and didn't finish it and so do I -- for if you went on to quote what Jesus prayed for you to be one in Him as Jesus was one in Him refutes your religious belief system.

Here lets quote it again so all may know your error.

Note in V 24 that you may be where he was in the Father. You just don't know who the great I am is, you never have been introduced to Him, what you have been introduced to is mans opinions and you lean on their understanding instead of Gods understanding.

SO there I have told you again for about the 5th time and quoted form the book what it says who God is. Here lets quote it one more time so you may know that God is a Spirit and man is His temple.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth.

Jesus worshiped and obeyed the Spirit of God who came to him and opened all of His heaven to him and was his God and it would do you well to receive the same Spirit as these did and Jesus did. If you would it all would be opened to you to just as it was in these and all of us who has received from God that what these did. AND in that you to would become His living word made flesh, your flesh, His temple, His kingdom, His vessel.

May I ask why you would reject so great a salvation to have Him in you as Jesus had Him in himself to be one in God? What would cause you to reject Him to be in you? And don't tell me that He is for if He was you would be His word made flesh just as John 1 is so clear that we are if you have from God.
              And there you have it again readers, Gary is 100% unable to tell us who " WAS " God the Word with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1! FYI again it was CLEARLY God the ONE & ONLY SON that " WAS " God the Word with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 and it was He who became Flesh as Jesus in John 1:14! So Gary is still WRONG to say that all saved humans were ( " WAS " ) God in John 1:1 that became Flesh in John 1:14! Case closed!

Comment

QUOTE=Rod.ney;n5446443]And there you have it again readers, Gary is 100% unable to tell us who " WAS " God the Word with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1! FYI again it was CLEARLY God the ONE & ONLY SON that " WAS " God the Word with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 and it was He who became Flesh as Jesus in John 1:14! So Gary is still WRONG to say that all saved humans were ( " WAS " ) God in John 1:1 that became Flesh in John 1:14! Case closed!

[/QUOTE]

It is moor like you cant relate to who it is 1 John is actually talking about as His son that you are supposed to be. All you are doing is making excuses not to be His son that is His living word made flesh, your flesh, The temple of God, the place God resides, His vessel, His kingdom. All you are doing is admitting that you are not His son and you are not His living world and you are not one in Him and do not have His same mind, and you are admitting that you dint have His same Spirit to be theses things yourself that Jesus said you would be with He in you and you in Him as one.

In the beginning of every mans salvation is the word and no one escapes this fact if they are to be of God for His word is God and He resides in His children.

And for your information, no man is God as you falsely accuse me of men as being a god, but you however worship man as a god instead of having in you the God of Spirit who was in Christ Jesus to be His ambassador, spokesman, delivering His word yourself just as Jesus did and these that we read of did You are supposed to have that same inspiration but because you have changed God from the Spirit that He is to be a man instead there is no way for you to have that same inspiration in yourself, otherwise His word in you as He was in these that you read of. To you the word is written on a page of paper but to God it is in the heart of all who is born of God. Big difference Rodney, one that you seem to cannot distinguish between. You totally miss the message in John 1.

What good is to anyone if Jesus was the only one who ever had Gods Spirit ? I tell you now that in that Christ is of none effect if Gods message cant be transferred to your heart to spread His word. To you spreading the word is spreading the belief system that you are creed to instead who dictated to it what you think it should be instead of being like Him yourself as Jesus was so clear that we be. ye therefor perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect. That is just not in your belief system to be. And you are just trying to convince people that God is a man

Comment

QUOTE=Rod.ney;n5446443]And there you have it again readers, Gary is 100% unable to tell us who " WAS " God the Word with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1! FYI again it was CLEARLY God the ONE & ONLY SON that " WAS " God the Word with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 and it was He who became Flesh as Jesus in John 1:14! So Gary is still WRONG to say that all saved humans were ( " WAS " ) God in John 1:1 that became Flesh in John 1:14! Case closed!
                  It is moor like you cant relate to who it is 1 John is actually talking about as His son that you are supposed to be. All you are doing is making excuses not to be His son that is His living word made flesh, your flesh, The temple of God, the place God resides, His vessel, His kingdom. All you are doing is admitting that you are not His son and you are not His living world and you are not one in Him and do not have His same mind, and you are admitting that you dint have His same Spirit to be theses things yourself that Jesus said you would be with He in you and you in Him as one.

In the beginning of every mans salvation is the word and no one escapes this fact if they are to be of God for His word is God and He resides in His children.

And for your information, no man is God as you falsely accuse me of men as being a god, but you however worship man as a god instead of having in you the God of Spirit who was in Christ Jesus to be His ambassador, spokesman, delivering His word yourself just as Jesus did and these that we read of did You are supposed to have that same inspiration but because you have changed God from the Spirit that He is to be a man instead there is no way for you to have that same inspiration in yourself, otherwise His word in you as He was in these that you read of. To you the word is written on a page of paper but to God it is in the heart of all who is born of God. Big difference Rodney, one that you seem to cannot distinguish between. You totally miss the message in John 1.

What good is to anyone if Jesus was the only one who ever had Gods Spirit ? I tell you now that in that Christ is of none effect if Gods message cant be transferred to your heart to spread His word. To you spreading the word is spreading the belief system that you are creed to instead who dictated to it what you think it should be instead of being like Him yourself as Jesus was so clear that we be. ye therefor perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect. That is just not in your belief system to be. And you are just trying to convince people that God is a man[/QUOTE]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FYI again Gary, John 1:1 CLEARLY says God ( the Word ) with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit )! So if it were about all saved people instead of Jesus ( as you WRONGFULLY say ) becoming Flesh in John 1:14 ), then you are in FACT Implying that all Saved people were ( " WAS " ) God with God the Father & Holy Spirit! No saved person was ever God in John 1:1! So it could ONLY be Jesus who " WAS " God with God the Father & Holy Spirit in John 1:1, and it was ONLY Him ( the Only Begotten , NOT adopted like you & me Gary ) that became Flesh in John 1:14! Case closed and here are those scriptures once again that PROVE me 100% RIGHT and you ( Gary ) 100% WRONG ------------------------------------------------ John 1:1-14 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word ( Precarnate Jesus, Gary ), and the Word was with God, and the Word ( Precarnate Jesus and NOT any other saved person like you or me Gary ) was ( " WAS " ) God. 2 He ( Precarnate Jesus, NOT you or me Gary ) was with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit Gary ) in the beginning. 3 Through him ( Precarnate Jesus Gary, NOT you or Me or any other Saved human ) all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him ( Precarnate Jesus, NOT you or Me Gary ),the world did not recognize him ( Jesus, NOT you or Me Gary ). 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own ( national Israel or the Jews, Gary ) did not receive him ( as Messiah or Lord & Savior, Gary ). 12 Yet to all who did receive him ( Jesus as Lord & Savior, Gary, NOT you or me nor any other saved human ), to those who believed in his name ( Jesus ), he ( Jesus ) gave the right to become children ( Adopted son's & daughters, Gary, we are one of those Gary and Jesus was the ONLY non-adopted SON ) of God ( the Father & Holy Spirit )— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word ( Precarnate Jesus, Gary ) became flesh ( Incarnate as Jesus, Gary ) and made his ( Jesus, Gary, NOT you or Me ) dwelling among us ( Now that is you and me and all humans except Jesus, Gary ). We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son ( SEE THAT Gary?!!! - ONE and ONLY SON, that EXCLUDES all adopted sons like you and me Gary ), who came from the Father ( Jesus had NO human father like you and I have Gary- His one & ONLY Father is God, Gary, we are adopted sons of God Gary and Jesus is NOT adopted by God, He was adopted by his stepfather Joseph because He had NO biological human father Gary ), full of grace and truth.
                  Last edited by Rod.ney; 08-20-18, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post

What good is to anyone if Jesus was the only one who ever had Gods Spirit ? I tell you now that in that Christ is of none effect if Gods message cant be transferred to your heart to spread His word. To you spreading the word is spreading the belief system that you are creed to instead who dictated to it what you think it should be instead of being like Him yourself as Jesus was so clear that we be. ye therefor perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect. That is just not in your belief system to be. And you are just trying to convince people that God is a man
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FYI again Gary, John 1:1 CLEARLY says God ( the Word ) with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit )! So if it were about all saved people instead of Jesus ( as you WRONGFULLY say ) becoming Flesh in John 1:14 ), then you are in FACT Implying that all Saved people were ( " WAS " ) God with God the Father & Holy Spirit! No saved person was ever God in John 1:1! So it could ONLY be Jesus who " WAS " God with God the Father & Holy Spirit in John 1:1, and it was ONLY Him ( the Only Begotten , NOT adopted like you & me Gary ) that became Flesh in John 1:14! Case closed and here are those scriptures once again that PROVE me 100% RIGHT and you ( Gary ) 100% WRONG ------------------------------------------------ John 1:1-14 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word ( Precarnate Jesus, Gary ), and the Word was with God, and the Word ( Precarnate Jesus and NOT any other saved person like you or me Gary ) was ( " WAS " ) God. 2 He ( Precarnate Jesus, NOT you or me Gary ) was with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit Gary ) in the beginning. 3 Through him ( Precarnate Jesus Gary, NOT you or Me or any other Saved human ) all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him ( Precarnate Jesus, NOT you or Me Gary ),the world did not recognize him ( Jesus, NOT you or Me Gary ). 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own ( national Israel or the Jews, Gary ) did not receive him ( as Messiah or Lord & Savior, Gary ). 12 Yet to all who did receive him ( Jesus as Lord & Savior, Gary, NOT you or me nor any other saved human ), to those who believed in his name ( Jesus ), he ( Jesus ) gave the right to become children ( Adopted son's & daughters, Gary, we are one of those Gary and Jesus was the ONLY non-adopted SON ) of God ( the Father & Holy Spirit )— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word ( Precarnate Jesus, Gary ) became flesh ( Incarnate as Jesus, Gary ) and made his ( Jesus, Gary, NOT you or Me ) dwelling among us ( Now that is you and me and all humans except Jesus, Gary ). We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son ( SEE THAT Gary?!!! - ONE and ONLY SON, that EXCLUDES all adopted sons like you and me Gary ), who came from the Father ( Jesus had NO human father like you and I have Gary- His one & ONLY Father is God, Gary, we are adopted sons of God Gary and Jesus is NOT adopted by God, He was adopted by his stepfather Joseph because He had NO biological human father Gary ), full of grace and truth.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely the word became flesh our flesh ... or at least those who has received Him with He in us and we in Him are one, same Spirit who was in Christ Jesus, same mind who was in Christ Jesus same light as was in Christ Jesus same walk, same word. Something that you should at least consider to have His same Spirit then you to can be His living word. Until then you are without. It isn't I who is without the Christ. Had you seen His glory you to would be like Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Cant see His glory can you, for had you ... you would have from the father that what Jesus had from Him.

You just haven't figured out yet that God sent Jesus to show you the way to Him. He really is the way the truth and the life we all live who has what he had in the Father and he was spot on, no one comes to the Father except his way. You don't even consider Jesus and the reason that God sent that man to show you His way. All you do is dictate to Him by the laws you have established to regulate your god and has made your god into your image instead of you being in His image as Jesus was in His image as you are supposed to be.

And because you cant relate to John 1 doesn't mean others cant relate to it and be His word made flesh ... it only means that you cant be His living word made flesh, your flesh. So don't sit here and dictate to me the god that you have developed cant give me His word when the same God who was in Christ Jesus is in me. Only because you cant relate to be Gods anointed son doesn't mean others cant, it only means that you cant is all.

Comment

And there you have it again readers, Gary is 100% unable to tell us who " WAS " God the Word with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1! FYI again it was CLEARLY God the ONE & ONLY SON that " WAS " God the Word with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 and it was He who became Flesh as Jesus in John 1:14! So Gary is still WRONG to say that all saved humans were ( " WAS " ) God in John 1:1 that became Flesh in John 1:14! Case closed!
                      And you still are not listening. Over and over again we have gone over John 1. You just don't believe what it says that you are supposed to be in the Father as Jesus was in the Father is all. I and the Father are one, Jesus said the same of himself and said you should be to. See John 17. It isn't I who is without the Father and His word in me.

Comment

I say you are talking nonsense...there is no such thing as God the word...

Comment

Originally posted by newbirth View Post

I say you are talking nonsense...there is no such thing as God the word...
                          Well here's that scripture as is in this Bible and it does in FACT say the Word " WAS " God and was with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit! ------------------------------------------------------- John 1:1-14 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God ( SEE that newbirth?! - The WORD " WAS " God with God - So yes indeed Precarnate Jesus was the WORD or God in this verse ). 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him,the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word ( Precarnate Jesus, newbirth ) became flesh ( Incarnate as Jesus, Newbirth ) and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Thus you are refuted by God's say so in this scripture in our Bibles! Case closed! Thus this still stands as NOT refuted by you or Gary Mack!

Comment

And you still are not listening. Over and over again we have gone over John 1. You just don't believe what it says that you are supposed to be in the Father as Jesus was in the Father is all. I and the Father are one, Jesus said the same of himself and said you should be to. See John 17. It isn't I who is without the Father and His word in me.
                            Answer the question Gary - Who " WAS " the WORD that " WAS " God with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 RIGHT here in this Bible? ------------- John 1:1-14 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God ( WHO is the WORD that " WAS " GOD " in this VERSE Gary ??????? ! ). 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him,the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Comment

Answer the question Gary - Who " WAS " the WORD that " WAS " God with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1 RIGHT here in this Bible? ------------- John 1:1-14 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God ( WHO is the WORD that " WAS " GOD " in this VERSE Gary ??????? ! ). 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
                              This is the last time that Im going to answer your question. -- Gods word is Spirit, and it is truth and it is life, the life of Christ, having His mind, Spirit, disposition, and man is the temple of God, man is Gods vessel the place His word resides. His kingdom is within, see Jesus in Luke 17:20-21.

Sense you cant grasp the idea that God resides in man there really isn't anything else I can say to get you to realize that Gods salvation is for Him to be in you and you in Him and if you have that you have His word within. Try and listen if you can at all for the about the tenth time we have gone over this. Gods word is not written on a page of paper, it is written in the heart. Try and grasp that if at all possible to drop that religious act and receive His word, which is His Spirit, which is the Christ be in you, you anointed of God which is His word in you that comes out from you as rivers of living waters. But because you have not receive His world you only read about it, there is no way for you to be His living word as Jesus demands if you are ot be in the Father and He in you as one.

SO no need to ask me that question again for you have wore it out. Now if you want to ask me how to receive His word then repent from the creed that has you have been duped into believing and put on the Christ for yourself. And if you will do that God will anoint you with His word just as he did all of these that you read of and call it Gods word, which is isn't Gods word at all but only an instruction manual on how to obtain Gods word in you for yourself. And something that you should consider is the way of Christ instead of this belief system that you cling to instead where the word of God is overlooked in real life terms.

There is only one way to be son of God and that is if you are that John 1 speaks of. Jesus is not mentioned in John 1 at all, it is talking about you but because you deny His word there is no way for you to be that son that comes only from the Father of us and as it says it isn't born of natural descent nor human decision or your churches will but born of God. And if you will read 1 John 3:9 All of us who is born of God is exactly like Him, not like man not like some belief system, denomination or any other religious enterprise but you will be like God Himself without sin and His word will come out from you just as it did in Jesus who also was born of God and without sin.

You should apply, not just read, the whole chapter of 1 John 3 for it explains John 1 to the scruple. .

1 John 3

1. Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Last edited by GaryMac; 08-22-18, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X