Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Who was God the Word with God the Father & Holy Spirit in John 1:1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
    And there you have it again readers! Gary has totally AVOIDED the Fact that he WRONGFULLY said on record on CARM that Jesus has a Biological human father named Joseph that caused Mary's pregnancy of Jesus! Jesus does NOT have a biological human father like we do before getting born again! Time to man up Gary and admit that Joseph is NOT the human father of Jesus! Case closed!
    He did have a biological father just as all men do. It is the son of God part that you are ignorant of. You cant know what it is to be son of God least you are one. He really was son of man whether you believe what it says or not.
    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

      He did have a biological father just as all men do. It is the son of God part that you are ignorant of. You cant know what it is to be son of God least you are one. He really was son of man whether you believe what it says or not.
      See that readers?!!!!!!!!!!!! Gary believes ( Man's word ) that Jesus has a Biological human father ( called Joseph ) that contributed DNA to His ( Jesus' ) human body! FYI according to God's say so or God's Word ) in Matt. chapter ONE and Luke Chapter ONE, Mary was a Virgin and Knew no man that cause her pregnancy of Jesus ( FYI Gary that means she did NOT have sex with human male ), and that it was God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) that came upon Mary to cause that pregnancy! Yes Jesus is BOTH Son of God ( God as His Father ) and son of man ( Mary as His Mother that was a VIRGIN while she was pregnant with Jesus )! Jesus is God-Man ( Both fully God and fully human ) as per John 1:1+14! You contradict God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 by telling the readers that Jesus is NOT fully God ( as well as fully a human man ) when His Father says He is " God " in that verse! Jesus Himself said to the nonbelievers in John 8:58 that He is God the great " I Am " that spoke to Moses in the burning bush ( Exodus3:14-15, Gary )! Yes the ONE True GOD in the scriptures consists of more than ONE Divine Person because He uses the words " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 when He state He would make man in His image! Moving forward to Col.1;13 it CLEARLY proves that Jesus ( God the Word back then - See John 1:1 - God with God ) was Involved in Gen.1:26 as part of that GOD Head ( Trinity ) that CREATED EVERYTHING that was created ( that includes mankind, Gary )! So stop deny-ing this verse that proves Jesus is ONE of those Three Divine (God ) persons that created the Universe and EVYTHING in it! ------------------------------- Colossians 1:15-16 New International Version (NIV)

      The Supremacy of the Son of God

      15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him, Jesus, Gary ) all things ( includes Mankind Gary ) were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him ( Jesus ) and for him.------------------------------------------------- Creation pre-exists His Birth as Jesus the God-Man of John 1:14! Thus He was Clearly God the Word ( Not Jesus the God-Man yet ) in John 1:1 when He created Everything in the BEGINING and then thousands of years later BECAME Flesh ( human in verse 14 ) as the God-Man then called Jesus for the VERY FIRST time! Case closed on your Twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 - you stating that Jesus is NOT God the former Word in John 1:1 who became Jesus the God- Man in verse 14 ) of God's say so in those posted scriptures ( as is off the pages in our Bibles ) in this scriptural response of mine!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
        See that readers?!!!!!!!!!!!! Gary believes ( Man's word ) that Jesus has a Biological human father ( called Joseph ) that contributed DNA to His ( Jesus' ) human body! FYI according to God's say so or God's Word ) in Matt. chapter ONE and Luke Chapter ONE, Mary was a Virgin and Knew no man that cause her pregnancy of Jesus ( FYI Gary that means she did NOT have sex with human male ), and that it was God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) that came upon Mary to cause that pregnancy! Yes Jesus is BOTH Son of God ( God as His Father ) and son of man ( Mary as His Mother that was a VIRGIN while she was pregnant with Jesus )! Jesus is God-Man ( Both fully God and fully human ) as per John 1:1+14! You contradict God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 by telling the readers that Jesus is NOT fully God ( as well as fully a human man ) when His Father says He is " God " in that verse! Jesus Himself said to the nonbelievers in John 8:58 that He is God the great " I Am " that spoke to Moses in the burning bush ( Exodus3:14-15, Gary )! Yes the ONE True GOD in the scriptures consists of more than ONE Divine Person because He uses the words " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 when He state He would make man in His image! Moving forward to Col.1;13 it CLEARLY proves that Jesus ( God the Word back then - See John 1:1 - God with God ) was Involved in Gen.1:26 as part of that GOD Head ( Trinity ) that CREATED EVERYTHING that was created ( that includes mankind, Gary )! So stop deny-ing this verse that proves Jesus is ONE of those Three Divine (God ) persons that created the Universe and EVYTHING in it! ------------------------------- Colossians 1:15-16 New International Version (NIV)

        The Supremacy of the Son of God


        15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him, Jesus, Gary ) all things ( includes Mankind Gary ) were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him ( Jesus ) and for him.------------------------------------------------- Creation pre-exists His Birth as Jesus the God-Man of John 1:14! Thus He was Clearly God the Word ( Not Jesus the God-Man yet ) in John 1:1 when He created Everything in the BEGINING and then thousands of years later BECAME Flesh ( human in verse 14 ) as the God-Man then called Jesus for the VERY FIRST time! Case closed on your Twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 - you stating that Jesus is NOT God the former Word in John 1:1 who became Jesus the God- Man in verse 14 ) of God's say so in those posted scriptures ( as is off the pages in our Bibles ) in this scriptural response of mine!
        If you don't think Jesus was son of man then that is your option. As I stated it is that son of God part you are ignorant in.

        BTW everyone who is born of God is in His same image. And yes everything is through Him even Jesus was through Him, the One Jesus prayed to and obeyed and had his being in the Father just as all do who is born of God His sons.

        You are not born of God as Jesus was are you?
        Last edited by GaryMac; 02-14-19, 11:16 AM.
        The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

          If you don't think Jesus was son of man then that is your option. As I stated it is that son of God part you are ignorant in.

          BTW everyone who is born of God is in His same image. And yes everything is through Him even Jesus was through Him, the One Jesus prayed to and obeyed and had his being in the Father just as all do who is born of God His sons.

          You are not born of God as Jesus was are you?
          FYI again the readers CLEARLY see what I posted is 100% correct and that it is YOU ( Gary ) that is 100% Wrong to tell those readers that Jesus has a Biological human father ( like we do ) that contributed DNA to His body! God the Father & Holy Spirit contributed that needed DNA to cause the VIRGIN Mary's pregnancy with Jesus! Jesus does NOT have a Biological human father like we do! So yes indeed He is God-Man ( actual Son of God and son of man in His one & only First Birth )! We have to be born again ( spiritually - He does NOT ) to become a son of God ( that would mean we are adopted sons and NOT Actual [ not adopted Gary ]Son like Jesus is )! Case still closed on Gary's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) when he says ( Man's word ) that Jesus is NOT " God ", when God the Father CLEARLY says ( God's word ) He is in Hebrews 1:8! Thus this still stands as refuting Gary's twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) ----------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post

          See that readers?!!!!!!!!!!!! Gary believes ( Man's word ) that Jesus has a Biological human father ( called Joseph ) that contributed DNA to His ( Jesus' ) human body! FYI according to God's say so or God's Word ) in Matt. chapter ONE and Luke Chapter ONE, Mary was a Virgin and Knew no man that cause her pregnancy of Jesus ( FYI Gary that means she did NOT have sex with human male ), and that it was God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) that came upon Mary to cause that pregnancy! Yes Jesus is BOTH Son of God ( God as His Father ) and son of man ( Mary as His Mother that was a VIRGIN while she was pregnant with Jesus )! Jesus is God-Man ( Both fully God and fully human ) as per John 1:1+14! You contradict God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 by telling the readers that Jesus is NOT fully God ( as well as fully a human man ) when His Father says He is " God " in that verse! Jesus Himself said to the nonbelievers in John 8:58 that He is God the great " I Am " that spoke to Moses in the burning bush ( Exodus3:14-15, Gary )! Yes the ONE True GOD in the scriptures consists of more than ONE Divine Person because He uses the words " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 when He states He would make man in His image! Moving forward to Col.1;13 it CLEARLY proves that Jesus ( God the Word back then - See John 1:1 - God with God ) was Involved in Gen.1:26 as part of that GOD Head ( Trinity ) that CREATED EVERYTHING that was created ( that includes mankind, Gary )! So stop deny-ing this verse that proves Jesus is ONE of those Three Divine (God ) persons that created the Universe and EVYTHING in it! ------------------------------- Colossians 1:15-16 New International Version (NIV)

          The Supremacy of the Son of God


          15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him, ( Jesus, Gary ) all things ( includes Mankind Gary ) were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him ( Jesus ) and for him.------------------------------------------------- Creation pre-exists His Birth as Jesus the God-Man of John 1:14! Thus He was Clearly God the Word ( Not Jesus the God-Man yet ) in John 1:1 when He created Everything in the BEGINING and then thousands of years later BECAME Flesh ( human in verse 14 ) as the God-Man then called Jesus for the VERY FIRST time! Case closed on your Twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 - you stating that Jesus is NOT God the former Word in John 1:1 who became Jesus the God- Man in verse 14 ) of God's say so in those posted scriptures ( as is off the pages in our Bibles ) in this scriptural response of mine!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
            FYI again the readers CLEARLY see what I posted is 100% correct and that it is YOU ( Gary ) that is 100% Wrong to tell those readers that Jesus has a Biological human father ( like we do ) that contributed DNA to His body! God the Father & Holy Spirit contributed that needed DNA to cause the VIRGIN Mary's pregnancy with Jesus! Jesus does NOT have a Biological human father like we do! So yes indeed He is God-Man ( actual Son of God and son of man in His one & only First Birth )! We have to be born again ( spiritually - He does NOT ) to become a son of God ( that would mean we are adopted sons and NOT Actual [ not adopted Gary ]Son like Jesus is )! Case still closed on Gary's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) when he says ( Man's word ) that Jesus is NOT " God ", when God the Father CLEARLY says ( God's word ) He is in Hebrews 1:8! Thus this still stands as refuting Gary's twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) ----------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post

            See that readers?!!!!!!!!!!!! Gary believes ( Man's word ) that Jesus has a Biological human father ( called Joseph ) that contributed DNA to His ( Jesus' ) human body! FYI according to God's say so or God's Word ) in Matt. chapter ONE and Luke Chapter ONE, Mary was a Virgin and Knew no man that cause her pregnancy of Jesus ( FYI Gary that means she did NOT have sex with human male ), and that it was God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) that came upon Mary to cause that pregnancy! Yes Jesus is BOTH Son of God ( God as His Father ) and son of man ( Mary as His Mother that was a VIRGIN while she was pregnant with Jesus )! Jesus is God-Man ( Both fully God and fully human ) as per John 1:1+14! You contradict God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 by telling the readers that Jesus is NOT fully God ( as well as fully a human man ) when His Father says He is " God " in that verse! Jesus Himself said to the nonbelievers in John 8:58 that He is God the great " I Am " that spoke to Moses in the burning bush ( Exodus3:14-15, Gary )! Yes the ONE True GOD in the scriptures consists of more than ONE Divine Person because He uses the words " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 when He state He would make man in His image! Moving forward to Col.1;13 it CLEARLY proves that Jesus ( God the Word back then - See John 1:1 - God with God ) was Involved in Gen.1:26 as part of that GOD Head ( Trinity ) that CREATED EVERYTHING that was created ( that includes mankind, Gary )! So stop deny-ing this verse that proves Jesus is ONE of those Three Divine (God ) persons that created the Universe and EVYTHING in it! ------------------------------- Colossians 1:15-16 New International Version (NIV)

            The Supremacy of the Son of God


            15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him, Jesus, Gary ) all things ( includes Mankind Gary ) were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him ( Jesus ) and for him.------------------------------------------------- Creation pre-exists His Birth as Jesus the God-Man of John 1:14! Thus He was Clearly God the Word ( Not Jesus the God-Man yet ) in John 1:1 when He created Everything in the BEGINING and then thousands of years later BECAME Flesh ( human in verse 14 ) as the God-Man then called Jesus for the VERY FIRST time! Case closed on your Twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 - you stating that Jesus is NOT God the former Word in John 1:1 who became Jesus the God- Man in verse 14 ) of God's say so in those posted scriptures ( as is off the pages in our Bibles ) in this scriptural response of mine!

            I and the Father are one. He in me and I in Him are one. Jesus said the same of himself. See Jesus prayer for me to his God that I be in John 17. This is how it works.

            NO WAIT ! Jesus couldn't pray to his God could he for as you say because to you he was God and Jesus didn't have a Father who is God. Now its all clear LOL. .
            The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

              I and the Father are one. He in me and I in Him are one. Jesus said the same of himself. See Jesus prayer for me to his God that I be in John 17. This is how it works.

              NO WAIT ! Jesus couldn't pray to his God could he for as you say because to you he was God and Jesus didn't have a Father who is God. Now its all clear LOL. .
              FYI, I stated that Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14! Both fully God a and fully human as a Man! Thus as a Man He can in Fact pray to God His Father & Holy Spirit, and as God the former Word ( in John 1:1 ), He was with God the Father & Holy Spirit! So Jesus will NOT pray to God the Word because that is Himself BEFORE He became Flesh ( Incarnate ) in John 1:14! If you read and accept the scriptures ( God's say so as is off the pages in our Bibles ) that I post in my scriptural responses to you then you would then SEE how ridiculous your questions and responses ( Man's word ) are to me! Case closed on your Twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 - Man's word ) of those scriptures ( God's Word ) that I post to refute your say so ( Man's word ) with! Jesus is " God " according to His Father in Hebrews 1:8! So put a STOP to telling the readers that Jesus is NOT " God " ( Son of God ). as well as a Man ( son of Mary )! You remain 100% refuted!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
                FYI, I stated that Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14! Both fully God a and fully human as a Man! Thus as a Man He can in Fact pray to God His Father & Holy Spirit, and as God the former Word ( in John 1:1 ), He was with God the Father & Holy Spirit! So Jesus will NOT pray to God the Word because that is Himself BEFORE He became Flesh ( Incarnate ) in John 1:14! If you read and accept the scriptures ( God's say so as is off the pages in our Bibles ) that I post in my scriptural responses to you then you would then SEE how ridiculous your questions and responses ( Man's word ) are to me! Case closed on your Twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 - Man's word ) of those scriptures ( God's Word ) that I post to refute your say so ( Man's word ) with! Jesus is " God " according to His Father in Hebrews 1:8! So put a STOP to telling the readers that Jesus is NOT " God " ( Son of God ). as well as a Man ( son of Mary )! You remain 100% refuted!
                There is no God man, God is a Spirit and resides in man. Hmm well this throws a new light on it -- I never thought of myself as a God Man for we are one. .
                The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
                  I say that it was precarnate Jesus that " WAS " God with God ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1, but there are those that say it was NOT Jesus before His incarnation in John 1:14! So Who do they say " WAS " God with God in John 1:1 if it were NOT Correctly Jesus? So tell the readers who it was if was NOT precarnate Jesus! Have at it GaryMac.

                  God called Moses "God"-do you know WHY- or think He/They added him to the, heh, 'Triune Godhead'?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
                    FYI, I stated that Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14! Both fully God a and fully human as a Man! Thus as a Man He can in Fact pray to God His Father & Holy Spirit, and as God the former Word ( in John 1:1 ), He was with God the Father & Holy Spirit! So Jesus will NOT pray to God the Word because that is Himself BEFORE He became Flesh ( Incarnate ) in John 1:14! If you read and accept the scriptures ( God's say so as is off the pages in our Bibles ) that I post in my scriptural responses to you then you would then SEE how ridiculous your questions and responses ( Man's word ) are to me! Case closed on your Twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 - Man's word ) of those scriptures ( God's Word ) that I post to refute your say so ( Man's word ) with! Jesus is " God " according to His Father in Hebrews 1:8! So put a STOP to telling the readers that Jesus is NOT " God " ( Son of God ). as well as a Man ( son of Mary )! You remain 100% refuted!
                    Your god is flesh. My God is Spirit, same one Jesus prayed to and called Him Father is the same one I pray to and call Him Father. Same One who came to Jesus and opend up all of His heaven to that man in Matt 3:16 is the same One who came to me and did the same.

                    You should trust Him He really is a Spirit and Jesus didn't even know Him at all until He came to Jesus by His Spirit and opened up all of His heaven to that man. See Matt 3:16. This is how He comes to us all who receive the same from God as Jesus did. he in me and I in Him are one, Jesus said the same of himself.

                    DO you know why a man is your god instead of the One who is Spirit? It is from lack in you having the One of Spirit to open up what it is to be in Him yourself as He was in Jesus. You don't get it. I and the Father are one see Jesus in John 17.

                    You will never ever meet the God Who is a Spirit as long as you worship a man as a god.
                    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

                      Your god is flesh. My God is Spirit, same one Jesus prayed to and called Him Father is the same one I pray to and call Him Father. Same One who came to Jesus and opend up all of His heaven to that man in Matt 3:16 is the same One who came to me and did the same.

                      You should trust Him He really is a Spirit and Jesus didn't even know Him at all until He came to Jesus by His Spirit and opened up all of His heaven to that man. See Matt 3:16. This is how He comes to us all who receive the same from God as Jesus did. he in me and I in Him are one, Jesus said the same of himself.

                      DO you know why a man is your god instead of the One who is Spirit? It is from lack in you having the One of Spirit to open up what it is to be in Him yourself as He was in Jesus. You don't get it. I and the Father are one see Jesus in John 17.

                      You will never ever meet the God Who is a Spirit as long as you worship a man as a god.
                      You should QUIT CONTRADICTING God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 when He calls Jesus " God "! So stop telling the readers that Jesus is NOT God the former Word in John 1:1 who became Incarnate ( God in the Flesh in John 1:14 )! God the Father & Holy Spirit REMAINED " Spirit " when God the Word became Flesh! Thus the ONE True GOD is NOT just a SPIRIT any longer Gary because Jesus' Body is God's Body! Born again believers bodies ( Temple - 1 Cor.6:16 ) are THEIR bodies that the Spirit of God dwells in! Jesus is God-Man with God's body and Born again believers are NOT God-Man, the just have God's Spirit dwelling in their body! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of stating that Jesus is NOT " God " in God's Flesh body that is His Own and Not ours! Our body is our body even if God dwells in it! God NEVER had a body till God the Word in John 1:1 became Flesh ( Jesus' body, NOT your body Gary) in John 1:14!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
                        You should QUIT CONTRADICTING God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 when He calls Jesus " God "! So stop telling the readers that Jesus is NOT God the former Word in John 1:1 who became Incarnate ( God in the Flesh in John 1:14 )! God the Father & Holy Spirit REMAINED " Spirit " when God the Word became Flesh! Thus the ONE True GOD is NOT just a SPIRIT any longer Gary because Jesus' Body is God's Body! Born again believers bodies ( Temple - 1 Cor.6:16 ) are THEIR bodies that the Spirit of God dwells in! Jesus is God-Man with God's body and Born again believers are NOT God-Man, the just have God's Spirit dwelling in their body! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of stating that Jesus is NOT " God " in God's Flesh body that is His Own and Not ours! Our body is our body even if God dwells in it! God NEVER had a body till God the Word in John 1:1 became Flesh ( Jesus' body, NOT your body Gary) in John 1:14!
                        bump

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
                          You should QUIT CONTRADICTING God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 when He calls Jesus " God "! So stop telling the readers that Jesus is NOT God the former Word in John 1:1 who became Incarnate ( God in the Flesh in John 1:14 )! God the Father & Holy Spirit REMAINED " Spirit " when God the Word became Flesh! Thus the ONE True GOD is NOT just a SPIRIT any longer Gary because Jesus' Body is God's Body! Born again believers bodies ( Temple - 1 Cor.6:16 ) are THEIR bodies that the Spirit of God dwells in! Jesus is God-Man with God's body and Born again believers are NOT God-Man, the just have God's Spirit dwelling in their body! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of stating that Jesus is NOT " God " in God's Flesh body that is His Own and Not ours! Our body is our body even if God dwells in it! God NEVER had a body till God the Word in John 1:1 became Flesh ( Jesus' body, NOT your body Gary) in John 1:14!
                          Jesus didn't write Heb 1:8. It is better for me that I followed Jesus to the Father. BTW I am His son and sit with Him in His throne for ever. Rev 3:21

                          John 1 is about you being the word of God that He brings in all who will receive Him as their own Way, truth, and life. And God doesn't have a flesh body He is Spirit and resided in man who is His flesh body and the head of my body, my Godhead bodily. And He did become flesh, Im it and so are all who has received Him, even Jesus received Him in Matt 3:16 something you have not considered In yourself. That is why you are so opposed to be His word made flesh, your flesh.

                          You just haven't learned yet that you are the temple of God is all. And do you know why you are not His flesh the temple where He lives? I do and so does He. .
                          The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

                            Jesus didn't write Heb 1:8. It is better for me that I followed Jesus to the Father. BTW I am His son and sit with Him in His throne for ever. Rev 3:21

                            John 1 is about you being the word of God that He brings in all who will receive Him as their own Way, truth, and life. And God doesn't have a flesh body He is Spirit and resided in man who is His flesh body and the head of my body, my Godhead bodily. And He did become flesh, Im it and so are all who has received Him, even Jesus received Him in Matt 3:16 something you have not considered In yourself. That is why you are so opposed to be His word made flesh, your flesh.

                            You just haven't learned yet that you are the temple of God is all. And do you know why you are not His flesh the temple where He lives? I do and so does He. .
                            Heb.1:8 is scripture ( God's Word ) because the Holy Spirit ( God ) INSPIRED certain men to write down His scriptures for us as per 2 Peter 1:20-21 and 2 Tim.2:16! So yes indeed God the Father is CORRECT to say His Son ( Jesus ) is " God " in that verse and you ( Gary ) are 100% WRONG to say that Jesus is NOT God in the Flesh ( God's body and NOT born again peoples bodies )! You are also 100% Wrong to say that John1:1-14 is about us ( Born again Christians of 1 Cor.6:19 ) because it is ONLY about the ONE who created EVERYTHING and became Flesh as the God-Man called Jesus! Born again Christians did NOT create the Universe and everything in it because John 1:3 in conjunction with Colossians 1:16 says that He ( Jesus - God, Gary ) created ALL things! Case closed on your say so ( Man's word ) that would have all born again Christians creating everything just because they have God's Spirit dwelling in their bodies ( Temples ) as per 1 Cor.6:19! So once again Gary, John & Colossians is God's Word that says Jesus ( the God-Man of John 1:14 or God in His Flesh body ) created Everything when He was the WORD ( Spirit with no body ) in John 1:1! Gary remains 100% refuted by God's say so in those posted scriptures in my scriptural response to his ( Gary ) say so ( Man's word )! BTW, Jesus din NOT write any scriptures! I correctly told you that men " Inspired " by the Holy Spirit ( God ) wrote down All God's scriptures!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
                              Heb.1:8 is scripture ( God's Word ) because the Holy Spirit ( God ) INSPIRED certain men to write down His scriptures for us as per 2 Peter 1:20-21 and 2 Tim.2:16! So yes indeed God the Father is CORRECT to say His Son ( Jesus ) is " God " in that verse and you ( Gary ) are 100% WRONG to say that Jesus is NOT God in the Flesh ( God's body and NOT born again peoples bodies )! You are also 100% Wrong to say that John1:1-14 is about us ( Born again Christians of 1 Cor.6:19 ) because it is ONLY about the ONE who created EVERYTHING and became Flesh as the God-Man called Jesus! Born again Christians did NOT create the Universe and everything in it because John 1:3 in conjunction with Colossians 1:16 says that He ( Jesus - God, Gary ) created ALL things! Case closed on your say so ( Man's word ) that would have all born again Christians creating everything just because they have God's Spirit dwelling in their bodies ( Temples ) as per 1 Cor.6:19! So once again Gary, John & Colossians is God's Word that says Jesus ( the God-Man of John 1:14 or God in His Flesh body ) created Everything when He was the WORD ( Spirit with no body ) in John 1:1! Gary remains 100% refuted by God's say so in those posted scriptures in my scriptural response to his ( Gary ) say so ( Man's word )! BTW, Jesus din NOT write any scriptures! I correctly told you that men " Inspired " by the Holy Spirit ( God ) wrote down All God's scriptures!
                              God didn't inspire Paul to write what he did, Rome did. God inspired Jesus something you should consider instead of Paul.
                              The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

                                God didn't inspire Paul to write what he did, Rome did. God inspired Jesus something you should consider instead of Paul.
                                There you have it readers, Gary is now attacking the Bible because he WRONGFULLY says that God did NOT inspire the apostle Paul to write scriptures for us to read and become Born again as per 1 Cor.6:19 that he wrote! So, Gary, the Spirit of God does NOT dwell in your Temple/body if you do NOT believe that scripture ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) that Paul wrote under inspiration of the Holy Spirit! So readers, are you going to go by Gary's wrong say so ( Man's word ) or God's word in the scriptures that He ( God ) inspired Paul to write down for us to read?! The true born again Christians ( those of 1 Cor.6:19, Gary ) will choose God's word in the Bible ( that includes ALL of Paul's writings - the book of Romans ; 1+2 Cor. ;Galatians ; Ephesians ; Philippians ; Colossians ; 1+2 Thess. ; 1+2 Tim. ; Titus ; and Philemon )! Gary's say so would have ALL 13 of those books in our Bibles thrown out do to his say so ( Man's word ) that God did NOT inspire the Apostle Paul to write them! Case closed on Gary' wrong say so! Jesus is " God " according to God the Father in Hebrews 1:8 and Jesus Himself said so in John 8:58 when He told the un-believers in that verse that He was God the Great " I AM " ( the reason why He pre-existed Abraham, when those non-believers said He was NOT old enough to have known Abraham ) that was in the burning bush when He spoke to Moses in Exodus 3:14! Gary remains 100% refuted by God's say so in all those scriptures that I posted in my scriptural response to his say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 )!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X