Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

What Can You do For Youyr Salvation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DANNO View Post

Finnaly you have figured him out. Why did it take you so long ?

I only read his first line or first paragraph and disregard the rest !
    You read the bible the same way.
    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

Understood, same mute words Jesus said of himself.

As stated -- There is only one answer to your questions. And that is to have the Christ as Jesus was of Christ I know that you don't understand, but as I said we who is born of God are exactly like the Father of it. That is the only point in answer to all of your mysteries where you dodge His way to be like Him yourself for it is very obvious that you haven't a clue what that entails to be as Jesus was in the Father.

But there really is only one answer to all your questions even though as you say Christ means nothing for you He is the only answer to your questions. But I do understand how you come to that conclusion.
      Babbling and not in the scripture... you are making things up and adding to the scripture

Comment

Originally posted by DANNO View Post

Finnaly you have figured him out. Why did it take you so long ?

I only read his first line or first paragraph and disregard the rest !
        lol you seem to read everything that way...

Comment

You read the bible the same way.
          Actually it appears that you are correct about him on that note...

Comment

Originally posted by newbirth View Post

Babbling and not in the scripture... you are making things up and adding to the scripture
            I live them they are who I am and that is not adding to them. But I do understand that is just babble for your belief system where you add your own laws to govern them.
            The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

I live them they are who I am and that is not adding to them. But I do understand that is just babble for your belief system where you add your own laws to govern them.
              Have you ever sinned since you have been born again???

Comment

Originally posted by newbirth View Post
                Have you ever sinned since you have been born again???
                Read 1 John 3:9 there is your answer. We who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin.

How about you? Christ comes and takes away sin. See 1 John 3, and when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. Hey it worked for me.

BTW if you are a sinner see 1 John 3:8.

You cant even know what sin is until you know what it is to be His righteousness who is without sin.

Comment

Read 1 John 3:9 there is your answer. We who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin.
                  come on Gary just answer the question.... have you ever sinned since you have been born again??? A simple yes or no would suffice.....it seems like you are afraid to answer the question...As I understand it you are saying that you never sinned after you were born again...1John 5:17...
                  How about you? Christ comes and takes away sin. See 1 John 3, and when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. Hey it worked for me.
                  Me ??? I have sinned since I have been born again... but I have Jesus who intercede on my behalf... You are claiming that you have never been unrighteous after you were born again....
                  BTW if you are a sinner see 1 John 3:8.
                  I don't practice sin..... but I have been unrighteous many times.... all unrighteousness is sin....
                  You cant even know what sin is until you know what it is to be His righteousness who is without sin.
                  You don't know what sin is... you are claiming to be fully righteous since you were born again and never sinned... not once... neither in thoughts words or deeds...

Comment

Everyone is perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect who has that what Jesus had from God.
                    Who has that what Jesus had from God?

Not everyone who says Lord Lord is perfect as He is perfect are you.
                    God is my Judge. Who is yours?
                    Pray!

Comment

Everything is just dead rags until a soul meets Him [which only He can bring about] and that soul choose Him and not the alternative.

Comment

=De Maria;n5768008]

Who has that what Jesus had from God?
                        Everyone does who is of Christ. If you are different form Him then you are not of Christ at all.

God is my Judge. Who is yours?
                        You seem to be LOL.

Comment

=newbirth;n5767085] come on Gary just answer the question.... have you ever sinned since you have been born again??? A simple yes or no would suffice.....it seems like you are afraid to answer the question...As I understand it you are saying that you never sinned after you were born again...1John 5:17...
                          What is it with you that you cant read the replies? We who is born of God it is impossible to be in sin. See 1 John 3:9. I cannot sin for Christ on me is Gods righteousness.

Only because you cant relate to Gods righteousness which is to be without sin does not mean others cant relete to His righteousness ... it only means that you cant relate to being His righteousness.

Again, and again, and again, it is impossible to be in Christ and be in sin.

Are you a sinner? are you afraid to answer the question? If you are a sinner you are of 1 John 3:8.

Sense you wont go and look it up I will post it for you. Christ comes and takes away the sins of this world. you just haven't met the One who does that is all.

This is the most revealing passage in the whole book for who you are. V 10 confirms. 3 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

What is it that you are afraid of to answer? Are you a sinner? If so then you are not of Christ at all but of the devil. it really is very clear here but then you know and I know you don't like 1 John 3 for it convicts the sinner guys.
                          Me ??? I have sinned since I have been born again... but I have Jesus who intercede on my behalf... You are claiming that you have never been unrighteous after you were born again....
                          I don't practice sin..... but I have been unrighteous many times.... all unrighteousness is sin....
                          That's impossible. If one is born of God it is impossible to be in sin. You just haven't been born of God is all. Your definition for born again comes from you being duped by some belief system who has made their own laws for what born again is contrary to 1 John 3.

You don't know what sin is... you are claiming to be fully righteous since you were born again and never sinned... not once... neither in thoughts words or deeds...
                          Im not claiming to be His righteousness at all, He claims I am His righteousness by His same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus. His thoughts are my thoughts, I have His same Spirit, I have His same mind, I have His same light I walk as He walks, He in me and I in Him are one, perfect even as my father in heaven is perfect.. I suppose you haven't read those things that is in the book that says we will be IF. IF, IF. It is that IF where you are falling short of His righteousness.

Think about this ... Why aren't you these things He said you will be IF?

You act as if God cant give you His same Spirit. But then you know and I know and God knows that you wont answer that question. You will dodge and ask why I cant answer you when in fact I have over and over in that it is impossible to be in Christ and be in sin. IAM OF CHRIST NOT OF SIN if you can get that into your head .... It is impossible for me to be in sin for I am of Christ. Christ is without sin, to be without the Christ is to be a sinner.

Try and listen for a moment ... In Christ there is no sin. I am in Christ, He in me and In Him are one. Jesus was one in Him as well. To be born of God is is impossible to be in sin. I am of Christ not of sin. I am His righteousness, not fo sin. I cannot sin. I am of Christ, Christ is my mind, Christ is my way of life, Christ is the head of this body of mine, the godhead bodily. He is my head, mind, Spirit, soul, disposition, nature, way.

Do I need to repeat all this again and again? I will if you need to hear it over and over again. But then if you are like DANNO you wont read past the first few lines. So I probably will repeat it over and over again until you finally do read it. No I did not sin I cannot sin I am of Christ.

If you say that you are of Christ yet a sinner you are a liar and the truth is not in you. For that would make the one you say you follow a sinner. For in Christ it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9. Read it I posted it.

And try reading past the first few lines as DANNO says he does and who misses the point in case by not reading it and comment in ignorance. Which makes one look kinda foolish for commenting at all without reading it through.

Comment

Everyone does who is of Christ.
                            Everone who does what?

If you are different form Him then you are not of Christ at all.
                            Your different from Him, too.

You seem to be LOL.
                            on the contrary, I have repeatedly said that I await His Judgment. WhereAs, you claim you are Him and thus declare youself wit
                            Pray!

Comment

=De Maria;n5770579]

Everone who does what?
                              You are the one who asked "Who has that what Jesus had from God?"

It really was a simple answer.

Your different from Him, too.
                              Oh heck no' He in me and I in Him are one, same Spirit, same mind, same walk as He walks same light, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect, holy pure and without sin.

May I ask what it is that you cant relate to His perfections yourself, for you say these things are not like Him. Who is him to you anyway?

on the contrary, I have repeatedly said that I await His Judgment. Where as, you claim you are Him and thus declare youself wit
                              Sure you are the judge, you expressed that I am different from Him in this very post.

In reality what you really mean is He is different from you. As for me He in me and I in Him are one, see John 17. Jesus made the same declaration of himself and me. You can read it. Hey it worked for Jesus and it worked for me! You should try Him as well God is a real eye opener. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in man.

May I ask why you continually try and separate me from my Father who is God? That must be a catholic thing HUH?

Comment

Working...
                              X