Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Why are Paul's New Testement Bible Books Attacked??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why are Paul's New Testement Bible Books Attacked??

    Why are Paul's New Testement Bible Books Attacked?? =Because
    those living in the abomination of sexual perversion hate and deny the Truth of God's Word.
    1 Corinthians 6:9-20
    Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

    10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

    11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

  • #2
    Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
    Why are Paul's New Testament Bible Books Attacked??
    SImple - The enemy, and his people (human and otherwise) don't like what they say.

    There are several "Angels of Light" operating here these days.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
      Why are Paul's New Testement Bible Books Attacked?? =Because
      those living in the abomination of sexual perversion hate and deny the Truth of God's Word.
      1 Corinthians 6:9-20



      Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

      10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

      11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.
      The answer to your question is found on links below and much more.

      https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...f-man49-part-2

      https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...-matt-13-24-38

      https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...-or-understand

      https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...-matt-13-24-38
      Last edited by DANNO; 02-05-19, 04:27 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

        SImple - The enemy, and his people (human and otherwise) don't like what they say.

        There are several "Angels of Light" operating here these days.
        There are many people here including you who have been decieved by Paul's fake sugar coated gospel ! Your posts and defence of Paul is proof of that.
        Last edited by DANNO; 02-05-19, 04:52 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
          Why are Paul's New Testement Bible Books Attacked?? =Because
          those living in the abomination of sexual perversion hate and deny the Truth of God's Word.
          1 Corinthians 6:9-20
          Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

          10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

          11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.
          Why are you running away from POSTS 50 , 52, 58 and 60 on link below?

          Click here > https://forums.carm.org/vb5/forum/th...is-grace/page4

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
            Why are Paul's New Testement Bible Books Attacked?? =Because
            those living in the abomination of sexual perversion hate and deny the Truth of God's Word.
            1 Corinthians 6:9-20

            Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

            10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

            11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.
            Spiritual ignorance. And thinking the spirit of error, that makes one attack Paul and what he wrote, is from God. When it is not.
            "I am tired of being treated like a mushroom--they keep me in the dark and feed me manure!" (reasons why a Mormon was leaving the LDS church)
            "What people don't realize is how much religion costs. They think faith is a big electric blanket, when of course, it is the cross."--Flannery O'Connor
            "I am a Missouri Synod Lutheran--NOT REFORMED/CALVINIST. PLEASE learn the difference."
            "The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever."--anonymous
            "If Jesus isn't THE WAY, then there is nothing else."--Bob

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bonnie View Post

              Spiritual ignorance. And thinking the spirit of error, that makes one attack Paul and what he wrote, is from God. When it is not.
              You have NO choice but to defend your SPIRITUAL FATHER PAUL . 1Cor 4: 15

              Paul has duped you and BILLIONS like you. Most of the billions are in their graves awaiting the revelation By God that Paul was NOT an Apostle of Yeshua and that he was given a messenger of Satan to decieve billions .

              Yeshua did NOT SAY he will SEND US ANOTHER MORTAL APOSTLE TO GUIDE US OR TO REMIND US OF YESHUA's GOSPEL!!
              Read with both your eyes wide open >> John 16: 13 , John 14: 16 , John 14: 26 & John 5: 31

              ( Paul and Luke both came on the SCENE AFTER YESHUA ASCENDED TO HEAVEN )

              Comment


              • #8
                Again!! Those that deny the Truth of God's eternal living Word have nothing left but the lies of satan!!!

                Why Paul's New Testement Bible Books are Attacked??
                =Because
                Those living in the abomination of sexual perversion hate and deny the Truth of God's Word. The Bible books recorded by Paul are the inspired (God breathed) Words of God!!Paul

                1 Corinthians 6:9-20

                Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

                10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

                11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DANNO View Post

                  You have NO choice but to defend your SPIRITUAL FATHER PAUL . 1Cor 4: 15

                  Paul has duped you and BILLIONS like you. Most of the billions are in their graves awaiting the revelation By God that Paul was NOT an Apostle of Yeshua and that he was given a messenger of Satan to decieve billions .

                  Yeshua did NOT SAY he will SEND US ANOTHER MORTAL APOSTLE TO GUIDE US OR TO REMIND US OF YESHUA's GOSPEL!!
                  Read with both your eyes wide open >> John 16: 13 , John 14: 16 , John 14: 26 & John 5: 31

                  ( Paul and Luke both came on the SCENE AFTER YESHUA ASCENDED TO HEAVEN )
                  So, Jesus ONLY sent the 12 to spread the gospel message? NO ONE ELSE was allowed to do so? So what if Luke and Paul came on the scene AFTER Jesus ascension? Does that mean ONLY the 12 (after Matthias was added) were allowed to spread the Gospel? Jesus was incapable of inspiring anyone else to preach the Good News?

                  Sorry, but I will believe Paul and what he preached over the gospel according to Danno. Paul has the truth. I am sorry, but you do not, except in your own mind.
                  "I am tired of being treated like a mushroom--they keep me in the dark and feed me manure!" (reasons why a Mormon was leaving the LDS church)
                  "What people don't realize is how much religion costs. They think faith is a big electric blanket, when of course, it is the cross."--Flannery O'Connor
                  "I am a Missouri Synod Lutheran--NOT REFORMED/CALVINIST. PLEASE learn the difference."
                  "The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever."--anonymous
                  "If Jesus isn't THE WAY, then there is nothing else."--Bob

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DANNO View Post

                    There are many people here including you who have been decieved by Paul's fake sugar coated gospel ! Your posts and defence of Paul is proof of that.
                    EXCELLENT!! I couldn't ask for anything more (chuckle)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
                      Again!! Those that deny the Truth of God's eternal living Word have nothing left but the lies of satan!!!

                      Why Paul's New Testement Bible Books are Attacked??
                      =Because
                      Those living in the abomination of sexual perversion hate and deny the Truth of God's Word. The Bible books recorded by Paul are the inspired (God breathed) Words of God!!Paul
                      Not according to Paul,

                      Rom 3:7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

                      So you are saying Paul is your god, and lying is what you god does

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
                        Again!! Those that deny the Truth of God's eternal living Word have nothing left but the lies of satan!!!
                        Why Paul's New Testement Bible Books are Attacked??
                        =Because

                        Those living in the abomination of sexual perversion hate and deny the Truth of God's Word. The Bible books recorded by Paul are the inspired (God breathed) Words of God!!Paul

                        1 Corinthians 6:9-20
                        Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,
                        10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
                        11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.
                        All the billions of people who believe PAUL was an apostle of YESHUA are DECIEVED!

                        Satan used Paul to deceive the whole world! But Paul cannot decieve the Elect and chosen few. Matt 24: 24 , Matt 22: 14

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bonnie View Post

                          So, Jesus ONLY sent the 12 to spread the gospel message? NO ONE ELSE was allowed to do so? So what if Luke and Paul came on the scene AFTER Jesus ascension? Does that mean ONLY the 12 (after Matthias was added) were allowed to spread the Gospel? Jesus was incapable of inspiring anyone else to preach the Good News?

                          Sorry, but I will believe Paul and what he preached over the gospel according to Danno. Paul has the truth. I am sorry, but you do not, except in your own mind.
                          It's your choice to be numbered among the MAJORITY. Matt 24: 24 ,, Matt 22: 14,, Matt 15: 8-9 ,, Matt 7: 21-23

                          Only 12 Names will be in Rev 21: 14 ... NOT 13, 14 , 15 or 16 or 100!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Satan and demons know God's Word is eternal Truth and they tremble in fear of it!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DANNO View Post

                              It's your choice to be numbered among the MAJORITY. Matt 24: 24 ,, Matt 22: 14,, Matt 15: 8-9 ,, Matt 7: 21-23

                              Only 12 Names will be in Rev 21: 14 ... NOT 13, 14 , 15 or 16 or 100!
                              You did not answer my question...do you think Jesus ONLY expected just the 12 to spread the Gospel? And to clarify...do you think it was wrong for anyone else to have done so, in the first century church? What about after the 12 were all dead?

                              And your Bible verse will not help you, as you have demonstrated on here an unfortunate tendency to isolate verses and take them out of context.

                              Rev. 12:14 is about who the FOUNDATION of the NT church is--not who was allowed to preach the Gospel. Other great Christians have built upon that foundation ever since. Please learn the difference.
                              "I am tired of being treated like a mushroom--they keep me in the dark and feed me manure!" (reasons why a Mormon was leaving the LDS church)
                              "What people don't realize is how much religion costs. They think faith is a big electric blanket, when of course, it is the cross."--Flannery O'Connor
                              "I am a Missouri Synod Lutheran--NOT REFORMED/CALVINIST. PLEASE learn the difference."
                              "The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever."--anonymous
                              "If Jesus isn't THE WAY, then there is nothing else."--Bob

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X