Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

OF COURSE I REJECT ALL the VERSES .........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newbirth View Post
    no it doesn't...it speaks to the presence of a man...if there is no man you don't invent one....
    no it doesn't say that... it speaks to the presence of a man...This particular passage does not mention children... Do you believe that Paul is saying that no one has authority over children....or that no one is the head of the children???
    what you fail to understand is that Paul is using the average home authority structure in combination with the church authority structure...to explain how believers should operate under authority

I haven't strayed from the scripture...have you no authority structure in your home??? Ok....Can you please explain to me the authority structure that you would expect in the average home???
    I figured out who the man is, the Pope, or his equivalent.

Which you agree with.

Originally posted by newbirth View Post
    what you fail to understand is that Paul is using the average home authority structure in combination with the church authority structure...to explain how believers should operate under authority[

Comment

Nope Jesus made sense and people marvelled... you are not making any sense John 7:14-16 King James Version (KJV)

14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me

John 14:6
      Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me
      you are bypassing Jesus Gary...

So why are you bypassing Jesus Gary??? Is Jesus your head or not...you must state now if Jesus is your head or not

God the father is the head of Jesus... and Jesus is the head of the believers...is Jesus your head...yes or no...???1 Corinthians 11:3
      But I would have you know, that the head ofevery man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
      [/QUOTE]

Jesus made sense? Is that why they crucified him for making sense that he was the way the truth and the life they were supposed to live? Is it not the same today that he is the way the truth and the life we are supposed to live and is not the same reaction these had of Jesus saying that is impossible to live that life perfect and without sin?

Bypassing Jesus? Fact is he lead me to the Father as that was his job sent by the Father to show me the way as he was the way.
      It might do you well to do the same of Jesus for he really is the way the truth and the life that God would have of us all. Not many actually follow that way to be like Him do they?

God the Father is head of me just as He was head over Jesus same Spirit, same light, same walk, same mind, that of CHrist, Gods anointing.

And Jesus is only head if one follows him to live that way, that truth and that life and no one comes to the Father least you do live it as Jesus lived it. he really is the way whether you think so or not. .

head of the woman is the man is Pauls law not Jesus. Quote where Jesus said man is head of the woman and we all are not the same in Christ. it isn't there, that is Pauls laws not Jesus law at all. For in Christ man woman child old or new are all the same in Christ, same Spirit is in us who was in Christ Jesus who do walk the walk as Jesus walked it.
      The difference comes with people like Paul to get you duped into following him instead of Jesus in his way which is to be like Him instead of like Paul qith his own opinions.

Christ is my way, not Paul. . .
      The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

• Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

Jesus made sense?
        yes...ar a you saying that Jesus didn't make sense???
        Is that why they crucified him for making sense that he was the way the truth and the life they were supposed to live?
        no they crucified him because they chose to believe a lie instead of the truth

Is it not the same today that he is the way the truth and the life we are supposed to live and is not the same reaction these had of Jesus saying that is impossible to live that life perfect and without sin?
        not making any sense Gary....
        Bypassing Jesus?
        ye y you are Gary
        Fact is he lead me to the Father as that was his job sent by the Father to show me the way as he was the way.
        He is the way Gary....not was the way... there is your problem...

It might do you well to do the same of Jesus for he really is the way the truth and the life that God would have of us all. Not many actually follow that way to be like Him do they?
        now you are babbling again... you need to be abiding in Jesus...
        God the Father is head of me just as He was head over Jesus same Spirit, same light, same walk, same mind, that of CHrist, Gods anointing.
        So you are saying that you are equal to Jesus ????...didn't Jesus say that he is the vine and we are branches... are you saying that you are the vine???

And Jesus is only head if one follows him to live that way, that truth and that life and no one comes to the Father least you do live it as Jesus lived it.
        he really is the way whether you think so or not. .
        and he is our head whether you think so or not...
        head of the woman is the man is Pauls law not Jesus.
        who did God make first??? The man or the woman???

Quote where Jesus said man is head of the woman and we all are not the same in Christ.
        quote where Jesus said that the man is not the head of the woman....please show the authority structure of your home

it isn't there, that is Pauls laws not Jesus law at all.
        Genesis 3:16
        Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee

For in Christ man woman child old or new are all the same in Christ, same Spirit is in us who was in Christ Jesus who do walk the walk as Jesus walked it.
        quote where Jesus said that...

The difference comes with people like Paul to get you duped into following him instead of Jesus in his way which is to be like Him instead of like Paul qith his own opinions.

Christ is my way, not Paul. . .
        you are following someone else not Jesus...

Comment

yes...ar a you saying that Jesus didn't make sense???
          no they crucified him because they chose to believe a lie instead of the truth

not making any sense Gary....
          ye y you are Gary
          He is the way Gary....not was the way... there is your problem...

now you are babbling again... you need to be abiding in Jesus...

So you are saying that you are equal to Jesus ????...didn't Jesus say that he is the vine and we are branches... are you saying that you are the vine???

and he is our head whether you think so or not...
          who did God make first??? The man or the woman???

quote where Jesus said that the man is not the head of the woman....please show the authority structure of your home

Genesis 3:16
          Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee

quote where Jesus said that...

you are following someone else not Jesus...
          The Jesus you created is not the one who leads us to the same place in the Father where he was at in the Father is why the way Jesus presented that you should be is confusing for you. Jesus way is for us to have the same from the Father that he had from Him.

BTW -- Jesus is no longer with us has been gone for a couple thousand years, it is Christ who remains. Gods anointing in man, man anointed of God just as Jesus was anointed of God. Was it not the woman who knew God first and gave to the man to eat?
          Last edited by GaryMac; 02-18-19, 04:53 PM.
          The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

The Jesus you created is not the one who leads us to the same place in the Father where he was at in the Father is why the way Jesus presented that you should be is confusing for you. Jesus way is for us to have the same from the Father that he had from Him.

BTW -- Jesus is no longer with us has been gone for a couple thousand years, it is Christ who remains. Gods anointing in man, man anointed of God just as Jesus was anointed of God. Was it not the woman who knew God first and gave to the man to eat?
            I know you are diabolical.

I really do not read your posts, so somewhere in there you have EXPRESSED the you follow the dark lord.

Sorry, GOD wins.

YOU HAVE BECOME CHRIST HIMSELF,

That is something the dark side would tell you.

Lets say that you HAVE BECOME CHRIST HIMSELF,

What are you going to do?

You are Christ Himself Incarnate, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

That is an ACTUAL QUESTION, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

What do we do at this very moment Mr. Christ incarnate?

You want to BE GOD,
            These are simple questions for a god.

Comment

I didn't create anything....Jesus is alive....do you deny that Jesus is alive????

BTW -- Jesus is no longer with us has been gone for a couple thousand years, it is Christ who remains.
              Are you calling Jesus a liar??? Matthew 28:20
              Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Gods anointing in man, man anointed of God just as Jesus was anointed of God.
              stop babbling....is Jesus alive or not???
              Was it not the woman who knew God first and gave to the man to eat?
              I said stop babbling...thi t has nothing to do with the issue

Comment

• Massive head trauma!! OK!!! I understand your problem!!

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post
                In 1966 in St Josephs Hospital in Fort Worth Texas. I died of massive head trauma result from an auto accident. But I was not brought back to a lifeless body I was raised to life from a lifeless body.

Comment

• Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
                  Massive head trauma!! OK!!! I understand your problem!!

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post
                  In 1966 in St Josephs Hospital in Fort Worth Texas. I died of massive head trauma result from an auto accident. But I was not brought back to a lifeless body I was raised to life from a lifeless body.
                  I don't have a problem, it is you who has a problem with being in Christ and being that person of Christ that Jesus came to teach you to be as he was in the Father yourself .. Not I ... for I and the Father are one. See Jesus in John 17 he tells who I am in the Father for sure. .

BTW in death brings a whole new light. Cant relate at all least you been there yourself.

Comment

• Best youi get a good nights sleep and don't forget the meds. Pray!!! pray!! and pray!!!

Comment

Best youi get a good nights sleep and don't forget the meds. Pray!!! pray!! and pray!!!
                      I always get a good nights sleep and I am not on any medication at all. Not bad for a 71 year old. Are you on meds for it seems you can relate to them?

And all who has the Christ pray without ceasing for we are one in the Father and He in us and we in Him are one, same mind, same Spirit, same disposition. It is a 24-7 walk as He walks. Something that you should consider of Him yourself. If you need prayer just say so. Ask and you will receive to.

May I enquire why you are so against Christ be in you and resort to write these immature foolish and childish replies to try and belittle the Christ who is in me?
                      Last edited by GaryMac; 02-20-19, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Best youi get a good nights sleep and don't forget the meds. Pray!!! pray!! and pray!!!
                        Tell the readers which of these below apply to you ?

A . Rom 2: 13

OR

B. Gal 2: 16

Comment

Simple!!! Those that have been "
                          Justified' are doers of the law not to be justified but because they have been justified!!
                          Paul has tricked you!
                          Are you willing to accuse the Holy Spirit of Inspiring 2nd Cor 12: 16 Below?

2 Corinthians 12:16
                          16 "Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, CRAFTY FELLOW THAT I AM ! I CAUGHT YOU BY TRICKERY!! "

Comment

• Originally posted by DANNO View Post

Paul has tricked you!
                            Are you willing to accuse the Holy Spirit of Inspiring 2nd Cor 12: 16 Below?

2 Corinthians 12:16
                            16 "Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, CRAFTY FELLOW THAT I AM ! I CAUGHT YOU BY TRICKERY!! "

And it seems Paul has tricked you for Paul is all that you seem to relate to and all that you can talk about.

If you spent as much time on Christ and His attributes as you do on Paul perhaps Christ would benefit instead of advertising the faults of another.

Comment

• Real born-again believers believe the inspired Word of God!!! and you??

Comment

Real born-again believers believe the inspired Word of God!!! and you??
                                What you read as a bible was inspired by the RCC not God. It is they who decided what is inspired. The Baptists, Methodists, COCs, AOGs, all denominations do the same thing just different inspirations among them. What you consider church God considers a den of thieves. We who are inspired by God are like Him as Jesus was like Him for Jesus was inspired by God as we all are who has from God that what Jesus had from Him ... not these.

Comment

Working...
                                X