Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

The current world of death = the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

Thorns and thistles, trials and tribulation is exactly what Jesus lived when he ate of that tree of knowledge in Matt 3:16. And in the day you eat of it you also will die, your life will fall to self in its opinions and you will become like Him and in that you will be picking thorns and thistles, trials and tribulations no different at all from that what Jesus received. It is the same tree Jesus said take and eat ye all of it. For in it come the knowledge of God. Self will diem self will fall and Christ will be risen from that death ot become like the Father as Jesus became like Him when he ate of it.
    each side has its 'version' of thorns and thistles.

To the Self, giving up its selfish ego wants and needs is a trial. Yet that is not the trials God talked about. God is not a trickster. He said not to eat. He meant that... and that the result would be very negative, since that tree belonged to the other, satanic realm.

Comment

Originally posted by e v e View Post

To the Self, giving up its selfish ego wants and needs is a trial. Yet that is not the trials God talked about. God is not a trickster. He said not to eat. He meant that... and that the result would be very negative, since that tree belonged to the other, satanic realm.
      Do not eat of it for IN THE DAY THAT YOU DO, you surely will die. The lie wasn't that you will die the lie was that you wont die. You cant live in God least you die of self and He is manifest in you. Risen from that grave that holds you and him. Roll away that stone and let Him loose in you. That happened to jesus in Matt 3:16. Moses on the mountain, 120 in an upper room, and in us all who has received the same from God jesus did. That old man in carnality, flesh dies, and the new man of Spirit emerges, risen, made alive in Spirit, gods Spirit which simply is Love. .

IN that day that you do eat your eyes will be opened. you cant assume yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in. That old man dies in ors=der for the new one to emerge See Matt 3:16. this is how it works in all who eats of it.

Who is right and who is wrong? All I can do is compare my life and experience with God with Jesus life and his experience with God and set my standard to fit his.

Am I like Him as Jesus was like Him as Jesus said I should be? Absolutely no different at all. Same father, same PSirit, same nature, disposition soul spirit.
      Last edited by GaryMac; 02-15-19, 09:06 PM.
      The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Yes I know Satan finds my op heretical.
        n>Finally you got something right:

... I know Satan ...
        n>Not much else.
        Mouser Larry Roy: "yippee ki yay"
        “... see the loonies in their cages… are they not witty… how much amusement they afford… ours is a human world, theirs is a bestial world… " Bedlam

Comment

Originally posted by noemail001 View Post

n>Finally you got something right:

n>Not much else.

you achieved that by intentionally altering my words.
          Those are your words and phrasing - not mine.

I view that as threatening what you said and will report you to a mod if you continue to harass and bully.

Comment

I view that as threatening what you said and will report you to a mod if you continue to harass and bully.
            You also seem to be in Kindergarten.

I am a PROFESSOR of the Truth of Scripture.

Study to show thyself approved.

Comment

Originally posted by A child of Christ View Post

Why the ad hom. We have never spoken.
              Last edited by e v e; 02-15-19, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Why the ad hom. We have never spoken.
                Have you posted?
                I have never responded to your posts,

Comment

Have you posted?
                  I have never responded to your posts,
                  My profile shows I’ve posted 1000s of times. Since 2015.
                  Is my activity feed invisible?

Comment

Kindergarten seems to run amuck here.

Approved by who -- Catholics, Muslims, Baptists, Methodists, COCs, AOGs, LDS ? DO not all of these have their own studies for the laws that have established to govern their gods and belief systems and send you into a kindergarten for their laws?

They all say -- here and hand you a set of bylaws and say study this so you may be approved to join our enterprise.
                    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

n>False. I posted all your post in its entirety, as well as what your entire post was responding to. Any literate person can see that. Any honest and rational and transparent person would see that and admit that. That's what you deserted reality and the posting history. Any literate, honest, rational, and transparent person can follow that up the chain of posts. I have been entirely above board with you. You are what you are, and you show yourself with your stuff and distortions like this one:

e v e View Post

n>And this one:

n>Now that all of it is in front of viewers, I will take some of your nonsense apart just for clarity.

... I view that as threatening what you said ...
                      n>I point out the stuff you say and the parts that are off center. Take it or leave it, and that is an offer and a claim, not a threat. Know how to use a dictionary? That is not a threat either.

... threatening ... harass and bully.
                      n>Easy solution: ignore my posts. Simple. Anyone can do that, even if they do not have a dictionary. That is not a threat either. Now, there is this rubbish:

e v e View Post

n> How is it you know that? Got a dictionary? Use it. Then answer. Or ignore this. Or run and hide. That is no threat.

e v e View Post

n>It appears as if you somehow "know" that anyone who disagrees with you is Satan or of Satan. You can explain, no doubt. That is no threat.

Mouser Larry Roy: "yippee ki yay"
                      “... see the loonies in their cages… are they not witty… how much amusement they afford… ours is a human world, theirs is a bestial world… " Bedlam

Comment

Originally posted by noemail001 View Post

n>False. I posted all your post in its entirety, as well as what your entire post was responding to. Any literate person can see that. Any honest and rational and transparent person would see that and admit that. That's what you deserted reality and the posting history. Any literate, honest, rational, and transparent person can follow that up the chain of posts. I have been entirely above board with you. You are what you are, and you show yourself with your stuff and distortions like this one:

e v e View Post

n>And this one:

n>Now that all of it is in front of viewers, I will take some of your nonsense apart just for clarity.

n>I point out the stuff you say and the parts that are off center. Take it or leave it, and that is an offer and a claim, not a threat. Know how to use a dictionary? That is not a threat either.

n>Easy solution: ignore my posts. Simple. Anyone can do that, even if they do not have a dictionary. That is not a threat either. Now, there is this rubbish:

e v e View Post

n> How is it you know that? Got a dictionary? Use it. Then answer. Or ignore this. Or run and hide. That is no threat.

e v e View Post

n>It appears as if you somehow "know" that anyone who disagrees with you is Satan or of Satan. You can explain, no doubt. That is no threat.

I liked solution labeled easy solution. Since your responses are not actually directed at me to talk to me as an actual soul, but merely just to put me down and bully and attack, that is really the best thing to do.

Comment

No; you are missing His point. He said don't eat of it for in the day you do your eyes will be opened. Why do you th8ink it is stated in the day that you do. Is it not expected of Him? Or is it expected by the laws you have created for it that sates don't eat? Jesus made a similar statement. Take and eat ye all of it, get it inside you. What a novel idea eve and one I think you are missing. Why? Because you are waiting for Eden and the palace you have established instead of living in it today. Your way is dark ugly, hateful, bullying, as you have stated. The way of Christ is be as He is instead of all this stuff you have made into law.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

No; you are missing His point. He said don't eat of it for in the day you do your eyes will be opened. Why do you th8ink it is stated in the day that you do. Is it not expected of Him? Or is it expected by the laws you have created for it that sates don't eat? Jesus made a similar statement. Take and eat ye all of it, get it inside you. What a novel idea eve and one I think you are missing. Why? Because you are waiting for Eden and the palace you have established instead of living in it today. Your way is dark ugly, hateful, bullying, as you have stated. The way of Christ is be as He is instead of all this stuff you have made into law.
                            God is not a trickster. He said not to eat and showed the consequences. The eyes being opened to the wrong realm.

Comment

Working...
                            X