Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Do any of you STILL believe God burns Trillions alive...FOREVER?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A child of Christ View Post

Mat 9:37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
    Mat 9:38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Perhaps you should follow the teaching of Yeshua and Pray that He send forth Laborers,

Or do you pray for God to destroy those that are still lost?
    The lost to these is we don't follow their laws for tradition.
    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Mat 9:37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
      Mat 9:38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Perhaps you should follow the teaching of Yeshua and Pray that He send forth Laborers,

PSST!!! Jesus is the one who said FEW FIND IT - what's your "Work around"???

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

PSST!!! Jesus is the one who said FEW FIND IT - what's your "Work around"???
        The laborers are few, those that actually love their neighbor as themselves and have devoted their life to spreading the gospel.

Do you also deny this?

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

A great multitude that no man could number.
        Last edited by A child of Christ; 02-16-19, 10:15 PM.

Comment

The laborers are few,
          But GOD and his Holy Spirit are infinite.

Pray that He send forth Laborers,
          We do.

That's called the "Jump to the absurd" Maneuver. People with no REAL arguments use it a LOT here.

Do you also deny this? Rev 7:9
          Nope, why would I??? There will be a LOT of Born again folks in Heaven, starting apparently with Able, don'cha know.

And lots more who didn't make the cut.

Comment

But GOD and his Holy Spirit are infinite.

We do.

That's called the "Jump to the absurd" Maneuver. People with no REAL arguments use it a LOT here.

Nope, why would I??? There will be a LOT of Born again folks in Heaven, starting apparently with Able, don'cha know.

And lots more who didn't make the cut.
            Jas 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
            Jas 1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
            Jas 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Which of your interpretations is correct?
            Are there lots or a few?

Comment

Many people that call themselves Christian, pray for God to come and destroy the wicked,

It is this attitude

Luk 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
              Luk 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
              I hate the Pharisee mindset...

Comment

Jas 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
                Jas 1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
                Jas 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Which of your interpretations is correct?
                Are there lots or a few?
                Totally unrelated to anything being discussed - wanna try again??

Comment

It was for the quoted poster.
                  ok?

Comment

Originally posted by GetREAL! View Post
                    So do you believe this... Isaiah 66:23-24 King James Version (KJV

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh...

And here Jesus is quoting Isaiah.... Mark 9:43-45 King James Version (KJV)

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched

Comment

Originally posted by GetREAL! View Post

Gen 3:19- You will return to the ground from which you came. For you were made from the ground, and to the ground you will return.
                      Jude 1:7
                      Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Matthew 25:46
                      And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

No 'immortal soul'.
                      No 'Hellfire'.
                      Deuteronomy 32:22
                      For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Matthew 5:22
                      But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
                      Jesus says there is hell fire

Rom 6:23- The wages of sin is death.

Not Torture, while Living.
                      Isaiah 25:8
                      He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.

There will come a time when there will be no death as in burial in a grave....

Comment

Your opinion is in opposition to the Will of God.

Since you are taking the OPPOSING side of the Will of God, what does that make you?

Mat 18:14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

What great thing have you done, that God should come and Judge now?
                        When it is God's will that none perish, How are you better then those that the LORD is long suffering toward?

Joh_6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Christ was given the entire world.

Mat_11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

You are AGAINST the Will of God.
                        Joh 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Why are you against the will of God?

......whoever believes in him should not perish......

I know a lot of people who do not believe in Him, yet He died for them too?

You should stop contradicting Jesus.

Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name bear witness about me,
                        Joh 10:26 but you do not believe because you are not among my sheep.
                        Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
                        Joh 10:28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.

Are you a sheep or a goat? Cannot be both!

Mat 25:45 Then he will answer them, saying, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.'
                        Mat 25:46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

(Rom 8:38 - 39) For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Comment

Universalism.

Nope: FEW THERE BE

simple as that.
                          This elitist attitude intrinsic to belief systems that count all other as damnable heresy is not only a major source of division and war but also fail to understand the human condition.

All perspectives are rivers into the same ocean until they dam themselves by damning everyone else.
                          I want to hear it from your lips;
                          What's it worth shining for?

Rishloo - Scissorlips

Comment

Originally posted by e v e View Post

I hate the Pharisee mindset...
                            Funny thing about our churches today is that same Pharisee mentality, (denominations) the law is their way and they all establish their own. such as God coming as a man to restore Eden or some other law for heaven and hell.

The mentality of Jesus in Christ is we are simply Love and Gods kingdom is restored. That is not law, it is who we become and live it.
                            The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

Funny thing about our churches today is that same Pharisee mentality, (denominations) the law is their way and they all establish their own. such as God coming as a man to restore Eden or some other law for heaven and hell.

The mentality of Jesus in Christ is we are simply Love and Gods kingdom is restored. That is not law, it is who we become and live it.
                              I don't attend any... last time i tried to, a busy body from carm contacted the pastor. that pretty much killed it.

Comment

Originally posted by e v e View Post

I don't attend any... last time i tried to, a busy body from carm contacted the pastor. that pretty much killed it.
                                What the fork happened!?
                                I want to hear it from your lips;
                                What's it worth shining for?

Rishloo - Scissorlips

Comment

Working...
                                X