Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

WHO SENT TYCHICUS & HIS DISCIPLES to EPHESUS??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO SENT TYCHICUS & HIS DISCIPLES to EPHESUS??

Hello to all.
    RE:- REV 2: 1-2

Who was it that sent FALSE Apostles to the Ephesians ? Rev 2: 1-2 ..
    Read Paul's words in 2nd Tim 4: 9-14 below.

2nd Tim 4: 9-14
    9 Do your best to come to me quickly, 10 for Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus to Dalmatia. Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in my ministry. (Rom 2: 16) I SENT TYCHICUS TO EPHESUS . When you come, bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas, and my scrolls, especially the parchments.

14 Alexander the metalworker did me a great deal of harm. The Lord will repay him for what he has done. 15 You too should be on your guard against him, because he strongly opposed our message.

Tychicus , Timothy, Titus , Luke and Barnabas (acts 14: 14 ) were ALL PAULS apostles/ Disciples. Their names are NOT listed in Matt 10: 2-4

All replies welcome.

This topic opened by DANNO.

( john Cam555)
    Last edited by DANNO; 03-17-19, 08:15 AM.

You are like a little Alexander the coppersmith.

Comment

Originally posted by Conan View Post
      Mr Conman .

Thanks for taking part in this debate / Dialogue.

You are guilty of bearing false witness. Apologise and repent or die in your sin.

NOTICE THERE WAS NO LOVE, compassion and forgiveness towards Alexander. Contrary to Paul's gospel on love, compassion and forgiveness he wants you to follow in 1st Cor 13: 4-7 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...-7&version=NIV

click here > https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...-7&version=NIV

Matt 12: 36-37 may apply to you?
      Last edited by DANNO; 03-17-19, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DANNO View Post

You are guilty of bearing false witness. Apologise and repent or die in your sin.

Matt 12: 36-37?
        If you do not accept Paul's writings and Luke's as well you have lost a major amount of God's Word. By loosing so much of God's words it is no wonder you are mislead. What New Testament books do you acknowledge as God's Word, If any?

Comment

If you do not accept Paul's writings and Luke's as well you have lost a major amount of God's Word. By loosing so much of God's words it is no wonder you are mislead. What New Testament books do you acknowledge as God's Word, If any?
          I have everything I NEED to know in the WORDS OF YESHUA in the books of Matthew and John and REVELATION.

Yeshua/ Jesus did NOT say He will send ANOTHER MORTAL SPOSTLE in John 16: 13 , John 14: 16 , John 14: 26
          Paul came ON THE SCENE Months AFTER YESHUA resurrection and spoke those words! Agree or not?

Do you accept Paul or Mathias who replaced Judas in ACTS 1: 21-26,, Rev 21: 14

WHO MEET the CRITIRIA in ACTS 1: 21-26 to be the Apostle to replace JUDAS. Paul or Matthias?

Comment

Plz . put up BIBLE evidence to support your views and beliefs???

Waiting...

Comment

Mr C

Do you agree Paul's actions in 1st Cor 5: 5 and in 1st Tim 1: 20 is CONTRARY to his gospel in 1st Cor 13: 4-7 & Rom 2: 16 ? Yes or no?
              and do you agree is CONTRARY to James 4,: 12 Yes or no ??

Waiting...

Comment

I have everything I NEED to know in the WORDS OF YESHUA in the books of Matthew and John and REVELATION.
                1st, 2nd and 3rd letters of John?

Yeshua/ Jesus did NOT say He will send ANOTHER MORTAL SPOSTLE in John 16: 13 , John 14: 16 , John 14: 26
                Paul came ON THE SCENE Months AFTER YESHUA resurrection and spoke those words! Agree or not?
                Of course Paul came on the scene after Jesus's resurrection!
                The Book of Acts tells us that! He encountered the risen Jesus on the road to Damascus.

Do you accept Paul or Mathias who replaced Judas in ACTS 1: 21-26,, Rev 21: 14

WHO MEET the CRITIRIA in ACTS 1: 21-26 to be the Apostle to replace JUDAS. Paul or Matthias?
                Mathias was chosen by the other Apostle's through lots, we do not know if it was God's choice. Many see that God's choice was really Paul, and he meet the risen Christ which more than qualifies him to be an Apostle. How many times did brother Paul encounter our risen Lord?

Comment

The Book of Acts tells us that! He encountered the risen Jesus on the road to Damascus.

Mathias was chosen by the other Apostle's through lots, we do not know if it was God's choice. Many see that God's choice was really Paul, and he meet the risen Christ which more than qualifies him to be an Apostle. How many times did brother Paul encounter our risen Lord?

Read my post again with BOTH EYES WIDE OPEN! I said JOHN 's books / writings!!

Comment

Did GOD instruct Moese to use LOTS in Lev 16: 7- 12 and In LEV 4 . Yes or no .

Comment

Did GOD instruct Moses to use LOTS in Lev 16: 7- 12 and In LEV 4 . Yes or no .

Do you know why peter used LOTS? I can tell why if you don't know.

Comment

Did GOD instruct Moese to use LOTS in Lev 16: 7- 12 and In LEV 4 . Yes or no .
                        Yes, but that passage has absolutely nothing to do with choosing Apostle's.

Comment

Read my post again with BOTH EYES WIDE OPEN! I said JOHN 's books / writings!!
                          It was not clear in your original post. It could have easily been interpreted that you only accepted the 3 books named by you, instead of the six you intended.

Comment

Hello to all.
                            RE:- REV 2: 1-2

Who was it that sent FALSE Apostles to the Ephesians ? Rev 2: 1-2 ..
                            Read Paul's words in 2nd Tim 4: 9-14 below.

2nd Tim 4: 9-14
                            9 Do your best to come to me quickly, 10 for Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus to Dalmatia. Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in my ministry. (Rom 2: 16) I SENT TYCHICUS TO EPHESUS . When you come, bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas, and my scrolls, especially the parchments.

14 Alexander the metalworker did me a great deal of harm. The Lord will repay him for what he has done. 15 You too should be on your guard against him, because he strongly opposed our message.

Tychicus , Timothy, Titus , Luke and Barnabas (acts 14: 14 ) were ALL PAULS apostles/ Disciples. Their names are NOT listed in Matt 10: 2-4

All replies welcome.

This topic opened by DANNO.

( john Cam555)
                            Now you are saying that Paul sent false apostles to Ephesus... where does Rev say that???.You are making assumptions...

Comment

If anyone follows anyone other than what Jesus said of himself and what we should be like the Father as he was like the Father, these can be so easily mislead.

As I have stated before if you removed everything from the book except that what was written of Jesus in his walk and receive form God Himself that what Jesus received from Him, Christianity would have a whole different look and that would be the same look as Jesus had of Him. But because man is smarter than to do that they are chained to mans opinions instead such as those of Paul and others.

It is written of Jesus that he said, in that day ye shall ask me nothing but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Now if I no longer have to go to Jesus for information, what makes one think someone like Paul, Peter, James, or any other preacher has the correct or better way?
                              The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Working...
                              X