Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

What if Gid was rught?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Gid was rught?

Some, or should I say most here worship man as a god and most of you guys worship a man as a god --I ask again as I did in a previous post

What if Jesus was correct when he said the kingdom of God doesn't come with observation but is within you?
    What if Jesus was correct when he said to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect?
    What if Jesus was correct when he said to be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as he was one in Him?
    What if Jesus was correct when he said the these signs shall follow those who do believe?
    What if Jesus was correct when he said he could do noting least his Father God ordered it?
    What if Jesus was correct when he said in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you?
    What if Jesus was correct when he said that mountain that keeps you from these things can be removed?
    What is Jesus was correct in his assessment that God was his Father and he was His son?
    What if Jesus was correct that all who has from his Father who is God are His sons?
    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Gary Mac

Do you believe in the RETURN OF YESHUA with HIS Angels as mentioned in Matt 16: 27 ?? Yes or no

plz answer YES OR NO and then you can give the lurkers a long or short sermonette .

Matthew 16:27
    27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post
      Some, or should I say most here worship man as a god and most of you guys worship a man as a god --I ask again as I did in a previous post

What if Jesus was correct when he said the kingdom of God doesn't come with observation but is within you?
      What if Jesus was correct when he said to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect?
      What if Jesus was correct when he said to be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as he was one in Him?
      What if Jesus was correct when he said the these signs shall follow those who do believe?
      What if Jesus was correct when he said he could do noting least his Father God ordered it?
      What if Jesus was correct when he said in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you?
      What if Jesus was correct when he said that mountain that keeps you from these things can be removed?
      What is Jesus was correct in his assessment that God was his Father and he was His son?
      What if Jesus was correct that all who has from his Father who is God are His sons?
      What if Jesus did NOT change the Holy Sabbath Day from Saturday to Sunday ?

What if the Saturday Sabbath is still Holy And Binding on ALL MANKIND ?

What if the Sunday Sabbath is the Mark Of The Beast instituted by the RCC?

What if Jesus did NOT become the Sabbath as most Pauline Christians believe ?

Do you think God has the Right to REJECT the great majority of humans / Christians for REJECTING THE TRUE HOLY SABBATH DAY?? Matt 22: 14 ,, John 4: 24 , Matt 5: 17-20,, Ecc 12: 13
      Last edited by DANNO; 05-16-19, 11:58 PM.

Comment

What if you put the chapter and verse where all your what ifs came to see if you are correct???

Comment

Originally posted by newbirth View Post

What if you put the chapter and verse where all your what ifs came to see if you are correct???
          I don't think Gary Mac is able to fully understand your post. I think he will answer in his usual gibberish way?

Comment

Originally posted by DANNO View Post

I don't think Gary Mac is able to fully understand your post. I think he will answer in his usual gibberish way?
            I suppose he may

Comment

Gary Mac

Do you believe in the RETURN OF YESHUA with HIS Angels as mentioned in Matt 16: 27 ?? Yes or no

plz answer YES OR NO and then you can give the lurkers a long or short sermonette .

Matthew 16:27
              27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.
              Yes He did return, and does in all who will receive Him.
              The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

=DANNO;n5957816]

What if Jesus did NOT change the Holy Sabbath Day from Saturday to Sunday ?
                What difference odes it make what day I take off from all my works? I usually play golf or go fishing or work on hobbies.

What if the Saturday Sabbath is still Holy And Binding on ALL MANKIND ?
                What? do you take a day off that isn't holy?
                For me everyday is holy for I am born of God and is He is in me and I in Him are one by His same Spirit, mind, disposition.

What if the Sunday Sabbath is the Mark Of The Beast instituted by the RCC?
                What if the Sabbath is on a Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, or Sun as long as I take one our of seven to do what I enjoy apart from my works and it cant help but be kept holy He is in me to keep it?

What if Jesus did NOT become the Sabbath as most Pauline Christians believe ?
                HUH? What has that to do with me taking a day off from all my works?

Do you think God has the Right to REJECT the great majority of humans / Christians for REJECTING THE TRUE HOLY SABBATH DAY?? Matt 22: 14 ,, John 4: 24 , Matt 5: 17-20,, Ecc 12: 13
                OH Absolutely He rejects all these stipulations man places on Him by their laws they establish to govern their rituals to look noble toward religious people.

How about you ... what do you do on your day off ... go to some religious establishment where you work or worship God one day a week and call it a Sabbath where you sing three songs, Pray a repetitious prayer, listen to 52 life changing sermons a year, say another repetitious prayer, have an altar call, sing another song, and then go eat and take off the other 6 as most do? .

Sabbaths are established by man nor God at all. and designed for commercial enterprise where man wants your lil ole 10%, God doesn't want your lil ole 10% or one day a weel, He wants your 100% 7 days a week. Not many are willing are the DANNO?

Comment

GaryMac understands him perfectly, he just doesn't understand what it is to be in Christ as Jesus was of Christ, to be anointed of God.

Comment

What if you looked them up for yourself, you just might learn something in them. You are like most claiming to be Christian who even pay a preacher to hear God for them, and cant relate to who you are supposed to be of Him as Jesus was of Him and get your information straight from God as Jesus got his and came to show you how that works for in that day ye shall ask not even Jesus yourself anything and God will give it you Himself for yourself. But you know and I know that you are not going to receive from God Himself, that is why you are asking me to lead you to his word that is not written on a page of paper but written in the heart. That is the One that you do not know.

Go and look them then comment to God about them. That is the proper way to proceed. And if your assessment of them is not exactly as Jesus had in Him then you have your answer, you make your own rules for them. Just compare who you are with who Jesus was, if they are not the same then you have made up a different god from the One who was in Christ Jesus. For Jesus really is the standard God set for us all whether you think so or not.

Comment

I suppose he may
                      That is not a supposition it is truth.

Comment

You guys didn't answer and dance around the OP. What if Jesus was right in these things that you say isn't right and make other excuses aside from what he said you will be IF? Isn't it because of your conviction by them who Jesus said you are supposed to be like him?

Comment

YES HE DID TETURN, and does in all who will receive Him.
                          Give the DAY, MONTH and YEAR when He RETURNED on that GREAT EVENT?

And was there MANY ANGELS WITH HIM?

Comment

What difference odes it make what day I take off from all my works? I usually play golf or go fishing or work on hobbies.

What? do you take a day off that isn't holy?
                            For me everyday is holy for I am born of God and is He is in me and I in Him are one by His same Spirit, mind, disposition.

What if the Sabbath is on a Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, or Sun as long as I take one our of seven to do what I enjoy apart from my works and it cant help but be kept holy He is in me to keep it?

HUH? What has that to do with me taking a day off from all my works?

OH Absolutely He rejects all these stipulations man places on Him by their laws they establish to govern their rituals to look noble toward religious people.

How about you ... what do you do on your day off ... go to some religious establishment where you work or worship God one day a week and call it a Sabbath where you sing three songs, Pray a repetitious prayer, listen to 52 life changing sermons a year, say another repetitious prayer, have an altar call, sing another song, and then go eat and take off the other 6 as most do? .

Sabbaths are established by man nor God at all. and designed for commercial enterprise where man wants your lil ole 10%, God doesn't want your lil ole 10% or one day a weel, He wants your 100% 7 days a week. Not many are willing are the DANNO?

This guy below believed the same way you do !
                            If you are right , then God and Moses owe a HUGE apology to the man and his family in Numbers 15 : 32-35 below!

Numbers 15:32-35

The Sabbath-Breaker Put to Death

32 While the Israelites were in the wilderness, a man was found gathering wood on the Sabbath day. 33 Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses and Aaron and the whole assembly, 34 and they kept him in custody, because it was not clear what should be done to him. 35 Then the Lord said to Moses, “The man must die. The whole assembly must stone him outside the camp.”
                            Last edited by DANNO; 05-17-19, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Apostle Paul is attacked and hated because he exposes the pet sins of little sin loving men!!

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

1Corinthians 6:9-11 do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

Comment

Working...
                              X