Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

He our God came here, for us, in 0ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He our God came here, for us, in 0ad

He our God, came here, in the flesh for us.

consider that He came here

legally
    for us
    in OAD
    in our place
    in the image in which He made Adam
    because we being in so poor a situation
    - completely helpless -
    could do nothing without His Help
    and He did that for us
    His Children

Originally posted by e v e View Post

legally
    for us
    in OAD
    in our place
    - completely helpless -
    and He did that for us
    His Children
    Actually it was not called 0 AD, the calendar is Roman Catholic. Created Past Tense.

It is like Standard Railroad Time, is now the 4 time zones in the Continental USA.
    Pro 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Comment

Originally posted by e v e View Post

legally
      for us
      in OAD
      in our place
      - completely helpless -
      and He did that for us
      His Children
      My God came here in my flesh, for my God is Spirit and man is the temple of. He came into Jesus flesh in Matt 3:16, He came into Mary flesh, 120, Moses, Adam no different at all.
      The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

My God came here in my flesh, for my God is Spirit and man is the temple of. He came into Jesus flesh in Matt 3:16, He came into Mary flesh, 120, Moses, Adam no different at all.
        SO without YOUR FLESH, your god ceases to exist?
        Pro 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Forgiven Child View Post

SO without YOUR FLESH, your god ceases to exist?
          Well If I was not ever born son of man, never existed, there really is no need for a god is there?
          The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Well If I was not ever born son of man, never existed, there really is no need for a god is there?
            HE was not born Son of Man.
            But you like to Say Jesus Never Existed.

We can get back to YOU,
            No need for God that lives in the Heavens, we have GaryMac, the god in his own mind.

What do I get if I pray to you?

Comment

=Forgiven Child;n5969706]

HE was not born Son of Man.

Jesus was not born son of man, made of a woman born under the law? The how do you explain that it says that he was?

But you like to Say Jesus Never Existed.
              I do? That is news for me.
              We can get back to YOU,
              No need for God that lives in the Heavens, we have GaryMac, the god in his own mind.
              Well if you consider that I do have the mind of Christ with the Spirit of God as my own disposition, I can lead you to Him to have the same in yourself from God Himself. Jesus tried to do the same and look how he was treated by the same. .

What do I get if I pray to you?
              Probably disappointment. But there is One that you can talk to who can help your sarcastic, childish, and unholy spirit that you are of and resolve your problem that you are having described in this very post

Comment

Yeah,

It seems I spent my LIFE being Vegan, Holy even.

Your does not compute.

Are you havining troble Computing?

Comment

SO Gary Mac, do you DENY that Jesus Came to us?

Comment

Jesus was not born son of man, made of a woman born under the law? The how do you explain that it says that he was?

I do? That is news for me.

Well if you consider that I do have the mind of Christ with the Spirit of God as my own disposition, I can lead you to Him to have the same in yourself from God Himself. Jesus tried to do the same and look how he was treated by the same. .

Probably disappointment. But there is One that you can talk to who can help your sarcastic, childish, and unholy spirit that you are of and resolve your problem that you are having described in this very post
                    You have Hell to Pay.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMac

Who is that Gary Mac?

Who is this?

You have Hell to Pay.

Comment

Since we have Agreed.

It is easier to make grounds.

Comment

I AM,

Have you Heard About ME?

I AM that I AM.

Comment

Are God Is Here NOW.

If you listen to Paul you should remain silent.

Comment

I said prayers for Unmarried
                              How many un Married are in the USA?

Comment

Working...
                              X