Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Genesis to be fruitful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genesis to be fruitful

I went to the original Hebrew and read and did etymology (again) and examined all the root terms in context. I know how the line is traditionally interpreted.

To be fruitful in this fallen form in this world is basically not the topic of the line, since the line does not happen in material context which was only after the fall. The line takes place in Eden before the fall... to force it to fit material procreation is out of context.

In the context of Eden (a realm) the term phru means a different thing than in the context of the fallen archangel’s tree of knowledge (a realm). See interlinear as to his condition before the fall: not a creature. Able to name all the animals and to create by the Word. That is what is meant by the Hebrew term used: to create. Adam is referred to as Elohim by God in Genesis 1: 28 (interlinears being closest originals). I used scripture4all. Further, Adam only entered death after touching the fallen archangels realm. After doing so he was reduced to a creature and the context of the term there is mere biological procreation. Not at all what God said. And not what He showed me.

Adam had a most gorgeous Eden body... and lost it (his birthright) at the fall. To listen to God he did not need to enter material realm of death and ‘multiply’ in the type of fallen substandard body we have now. That would be switching from steak to bad fake hamburger in a drive through. Anyway, that is not what the line tells Adam to do.

He could create by speech , that’s what it means to name the animals. Material procreation is a huge step down.

Originally posted by e v e View Post
    I went to the original Hebrew and read and did etymology (again) and examined all the root terms in context. I know how the line is traditionally interpreted.

To be fruitful in this fallen form in this world is basically not the topic of the line, since the line does not happen in material context which was only after the fall. The line takes place in Eden before the fall... to force it to fit material procreation is out of context.

In the context of Eden (a realm) the term phru means a different thing than in the context of the fallen archangel’s tree of knowledge (a realm). See interlinear as to his condition before the fall: not a creature. Able to name all the animals and to create by the Word. That is what is meant by the Hebrew term used: to create. Adam is referred to as Elohim by God in Genesis 1: 28 (interlinears being closest originals). I used scripture4all. Further, Adam only entered death after touching the fallen archangels realm. After doing so he was reduced to a creature and the context of the term there is mere biological procreation. Not at all what God said. And not what He showed me.

Adam had a most gorgeous Eden body... and lost it (his birthright) at the fall. To listen to God he did not need to enter material realm of death and ‘multiply’ in the type of fallen substandard body we have now. That would be switching from steak to bad fake hamburger in a drive through. Anyway, that is not what the line tells Adam to do.

He could create by speech , that’s what it means to name the animals. Material procreation is a huge step down.
    OOH Creative!!!!

Ignored.

Comment

Adam a was of flesh in carnality until he gained knowledge of the spirit realm where he became like God to know this difference. No man knows this difference until he gains that same knowledge. This is exactly the same knowledge Jesus gained in Matt 3:16, same exact knowledge Moses gained on the mountain, same exact knowledge 120 gained in acts 2, and it the same exact knowledge everyone gains when that realm is open to man. We are not created with that knowledge not even Jesus was. That which is first is flesh, carnal, that which is second is Spirit. The first man Adam was of flesh, the second man Adam was of Spirit, Jesus refered to this enlightenment as born again, and even he in Matt 3;16 was of flesh before he was of Spirit. .
      The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Replying my own op:

His command to be fruitful cannot conflict with His command not to eat of the tree. Why ? Because God does not contradict Himself! He is not double-minded... the double-mindedness is the tree of good and evil.

only if realms are confused by the Self reading and natures mixed up (theirs and His) as to what is meant by to create can it seem the commands conflict.

Comment

When Adam fell he no longer could name anything, no longer speak the Word as given by God (love). Now he was given the words to speak (knowledge) by the fallen archangels instead of being given the words by Him.

the fall being drastic step-down where reality became backwards as in a mirror —- in which the backward image is confused for reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

OOH Creative!!!!

Ignored.
            You can ignore what scripture says, yes. Good luck then.

Comment

Replying my own op:

His command to be fruitful cannot conflict with His command not to eat of the tree. Why ? Because God does not contradict Himself! He is not double-minded... the double-mindedness is the tree of good and evil.

only if realms are confused by the Self reading and natures mixed up (theirs and His) as to what is meant by to create can it seem the commands conflict.
              One may eat from the knowledge of any tree, belief systems, denominations, but the One in the midst of all these beliefs systems is one that supersedes all these others. Do not eat of it for in the day that you do you will die to all these others, not a death of the mortal man but the death of that flesh man in carnality.

It is the same one that Jesus said take and eat ye all of it, get it inside you.

Try looking at that death in the spiritual realm, death to that man in carnality as all these others that you may freely eat of. Catholic, Baptists, Methodists, Assembly of God, Pentecostals, Church's of Christ, Muslims. All these trees has a name and you are free to eat from all of them, but don't eat of that particular One where God resides for in the day that you do you will die and you will gain a knowledge that all of these others trees cannot give you.

The real message in do not eat, is that you must if you are going to gain Gods Spiritual knowledge and become like Him to know what this difference is. Moses ate of it died that death and became like Him. Jesus ate of it in Matt 3:16 and gained a knowledge that he had not known before, 120 in an upper room died that death when they ate of it and gained a knowledge they had not had prior.

There is no contradiction in do not eat of it, for God demands it if you are to be in Him and He in you as one. Thinks like be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is not a request, it is a demand and the only way one can is to eat it, get it in you. Have the same Spirit in you who was in Christ Jesus, that isn't possible least that old man in carnality, flesh, dies.

People are not seeing the message in do not eat of it least you die for they see it in a spirit that is not Gods at all, they are looing at it in established laws that says don't eat, stay in your present state of knowledge. People crucified Jesus for this very reason. People do not like change and they were not willing to step into that unknown place unfamiliar so they tried to eliminate the problem and stay where they were in understanding, and it is no different today.

Few who find His way to become like Him as He demands of us and in that one has to eat of it, and in that you will die to that old self of established laws to regulate that belief, and without that sacrifice of self, death to the old self, there is no way for God to be manifest ion that soul. .

People think I am nuts for relinquishing my life to put on His, but the message in the garden is that we must if we are to gain His knowledge His way, which is Spirit.and who are willing eve.

Jesus was not born with this knowledge, Moses was not born with this knowledge, 120 was not born with this knowledge and Adam was not created with this knowledge. To eat of it was and is today an act of obedience. DO not eat of it for in the day that you do your eyes will be opend to good and evil. One cannot know what evil is until one knows what good is. And one cant assume to know Gods way by the law, the law cannot reveal anything of God, that comes only by His Spirit and least one does ... of all these established laws for Eden, for heaven, for hell, can be and a tool to keep pone from eating of that particular knowledge that only God Himself can open to man, He even had to do that in Jesus. but because man in his laws say that Jesus didn't need God to open His heaven to him, flat out denying the very book of law they say they follow called the word of God ... a bible.

The message in Eden is there is there is no other way to know this knowledge least you eat of it. People call me crazy if they will and I do understand why, but there is a knowledge gained that comes only this way, and until one eats of it, everything about God is pure speculation.
              The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Working...
              X