Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Wolfman49 Part 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfman49 Part 3

This is where we left off on Part 2 ------------------------ Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
    No, you just don't want to Know God's TRUTH in His scriptures that I post to refute you with! All you posted was just more of your say so ( Man's word ), instead of DEALING with God's Word in His scriptures that I post ( as is off the pages in our Bibles )! So stop AVOIDING God's say so in those scriptures that I post to refute you with and stay on TOPIC!

Gary,s reply
    But I do know Gods truth, He in me and I in Him are one as we are supposed to be.

And in that I do know your truth that is not Gods truth at all. You are not like him at all, in fact that spirit of antichrist to be like Him and have His word as your own is totally antichrist. your religious beliefs interprets the book from a mind that is carnal. You are not like Him at all as the book says you are supposed to be. ---------------------------------------- Rod's response - No you do NOT know because your view ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) Contradicts God's say so in the scriptures that I posted ( As is ) in our Bibles!

Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
    This is where we left off on Part 2 ------------------------ Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
    No, you just don't want to Know God's TRUTH in His scriptures that I post to refute you with! All you posted was just more of your say so ( Man's word ), instead of DEALING with God's Word in His scriptures that I post ( as is off the pages in our Bibles )! So stop AVOIDING God's say so in those scriptures that I post to refute you with and stay on TOPIC!

Gary,s reply
    But I do know Gods truth, He in me and I in Him are one as we are supposed to be.

And in that I do know your truth that is not Gods truth at all. You are not like him at all, in fact that spirit of antichrist to be like Him and have His word as your own is totally antichrist. your religious beliefs interprets the book from a mind that is carnal. You are not like Him at all as the book says you are supposed to be. ---------------------------------------- Rod's response - No you do NOT know because your view ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) Contradicts God's say so in the scriptures that I posted ( As is ) in our Bibles!

Your God is stuck in a book of law, my God is within me just as He was within Jesus. You can make the bible say anything that you want it to say and that is exactly what you do. If you lived the life of Christ as you are supposed to, you to would be exactly like Him instead of your opinions about Him.
    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

Your God is stuck in a book of law, my God is within me just as He was within Jesus. You can make the bible say anything that you want it to say and that is exactly what you do. If you lived the life of Christ as you are supposed to, you to would be exactly like Him instead of your opinions about Him.
      Your say so here is just man's word as OPPOSED to God's say so in His scriptures that He had certain Holy Men " Inspired " to write it down so we can read it instead of listening to man's say so ( like yours Gary ), that is TWISTED as per God's say so in 2 Peter 3:16! Case closed on Man's say so ( your Twisted say so ) Gary! thus this still Stands ----------------------------------
      Rod's response - No you do NOT know because your view ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) Contradicts God's say so in the scriptures that I posted ( As is ) in our Bibles!

Comment

Your say so here is just man's word as OPPOSED to God's say so in His scriptures that He had certain Holy Men " Inspired " to write it down so we can read it instead of listening to man's say so ( like yours Gary ), that is TWISTED as per God's say so in 2 Peter 3:16! Case closed on Man's say so ( your Twisted say so ) Gary! thus this still Stands ----------------------------------
        Rod's response - No you do NOT know because your view ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) Contradicts God's say so in the scriptures that I posted ( As is ) in our Bibles!
        You know very well if you are like Him as Jesus was like Him as you are supposed to be or not.

It isnt my word at all, it is written in the book that you say that you follow. Here is what your book says about who you are supposed to be that you say is my own ideas.

Walk as He walks in His same light. let the same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus, have the mind of Christ, Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, Be one in the Father with He in you and you in him as one, same signs follow those who do believe, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin. You don't even follow your own book, you think that I came up with these laws just as you stated in this very post.

But it is nice of you to identify me with Him when you say it is my ideas and say so. For all that I do is repeat what your book says that you should be. But that antichrist spirit that has you bound to yourself will not allow you to even follow your own book to be these things it demands of you if you are to be in Christ at all.

There is One that you do not know. You don't even know what your own book says that you would be IF. .
        The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

You know very well if you are like Him as Jesus was like Him as you are supposed to be or not.

It isnt my word at all, it is written in the book that you say that you follow. Here is what your book says about who you are supposed to be that you say is my own ideas.

Walk as He walks in His same light. let the same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus, have the mind of Christ, Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, Be one in the Father with He in you and you in him as one, same signs follow those who do believe, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin. You don't even follow your own book, you think that I came up with these laws just as you stated in this very post.

But it is nice of you to identify me with Him when you say it is my ideas and say so. For all that I do is repeat what your book says that you should be. But that antichrist spirit that has you bound to yourself will not allow you to even follow your own book to be these things it demands of you if you are to be in Christ at all.

There is One that you do not know. You don't even know what your own book says that you would be IF. .
          But you are NOT like Him ( The Correct and NOT Counterfeit Jesus ) because the Correct Jesus is " God " the Son, THROUGH which EVERYTHING was created as per God's say so in Heb.1:8 and John 1:2-3 in conjunction with Col.1:15-16! So read & heed Gary ------------------------------ Hebrews 1:8 New International Version (NIV)

8 But about the Son ( Jesus ) he ( God the Father ) says,
          " Your ( Jesus' ) throne, O God ( Jesus the Son in verse 8, Gary ), will last for ever and ever;
          a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. "

----------------------------------- John 1:2-3 New International Version (NIV)

2 He ( Pre-carnate Jesus ) was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him ( Pre-carnate Jesus, as the Word or God in verse one Gary ) all things ( Creation ) were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. -------------------------------------- The Supremacy of the Son of God

15 The Son ( Jesus ) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him ( Jesus ) all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. ---------------------- These posted scriptures ( God's say so on the Matter ) refute you Gary! Jesus is " God " the Son, Through which the Universe was created! Case closed!

Comment

But you are NOT like Him ( The Correct and NOT Counterfeit Jesus ) because the Correct Jesus is " God " the Son, THROUGH which EVERYTHING was created as per God's say so in Heb.1:8 and John 1:2-3 in conjunction with Col.1:15-16! So read & heed Gary ------------------------------ Hebrews 1:8 New International Version (NIV)

" Your ( Jesus' ) throne, O God ( Jesus the Son in verse 8, Gary ), will last for ever and ever;

2 He ( Pre-carnate Jesus ) was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him ( Pre-carnate Jesus, as the Word or God in verse one Gary ) all things ( Creation ) were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. -------------------------------------- The Supremacy of the Son of God

15 The Son ( Jesus ) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him ( Jesus ) all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. ---------------------- These posted scriptures ( God's say so on the Matter ) refute you Gary! Jesus is " God " the Son, Through which the Universe was created! Case closed!
            Im not like Him in your eyes for you never have met Him to know what that is. And all who are born of God are the image of the invisible God for He in us and we in Him are one. You don't have a clue who God is.

Comment

Im not like Him in your eyes for you never have met Him to know what that is. And all who are born of God are the image of the invisible God for He in us and we in Him are one. You don't have a clue who God is.
              It is YOU ( Gary & Not Me ) that Denies God's say so in His scriptures that I posted to refute you with! Thus this still STANDS, with God's say so on the Matter! The True Christian readers will go by those posted scriptures ( God's inspired say so ) before they go by your Twisted say so ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) Gary! -----------------------------------

Comment

It is YOU ( Gary & Not Me ) that Denies God's say so in His scriptures that I posted to refute you with! Thus this still STANDS, with God's say so on the Matter! The True Christian readers will go by those posted scriptures ( God's inspired say so ) before they go by your Twisted say so ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) Gary! -----------------------------------

Gods say so is be as I Am. your say so is be as you are. As for me He is the better way for me not your religious beliefs at all. I am like Him not you.

It isn't I who you refute it is the same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus that you refute

Comment

Gods say so is be as I Am. your say so is be as you are. As for me He is the better way for me not your religious beliefs at all. I am like Him not you.

It isn't I who you refute it is the same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus that you refute
                  FYI again Gary the Readers can CLEARLY see that I gave God's say so ( Not My say so ) in His Inspired scriptures that I posted to refute your say so ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) with! Your jesus is a counterfeit ( Not " God " the Son ) who cant save you! The correct Jesus is " God " the Son, the Gift from God that Saves ALL who Believe in Him! Thus this still stands ----------------------------------------

Comment

FYI again Gary the Readers can CLEARLY see that I gave God's say so ( Not My say so ) in His Inspired scriptures that I posted to refute your say so ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) with! Your jesus is a counterfeit ( Not " God " the Son ) who cant save you! The correct Jesus is " God " the Son, the Gift from God that Saves ALL who Believe in Him! Thus this still stands ----------------------------------------

I agree with you ... all that you do is project your own say so where Christ doenst have any say so at all for you. And all who God is our Father, born of God, are His sons and firstborn of many. You just don't know what it is for God to be your Father and you be His son is all. Jesus ddint create anything, all Jesus did was obey the creator if it, the One he prayed to, the one he called Father, the One he said he could do noting at all without his Father. That is the One true God that Jesus obeyed that you do not know.

Comment

I agree with you ... all that you do is project your own say so where Christ doenst have any say so at all for you. And all who God is our Father, born of God, are His sons and firstborn of many. You just don't know what it is for God to be your Father and you be His son is all. Jesus ddint create anything, all Jesus did was obey the creator if it, the One he prayed to, the one he called Father, the One he said he could do noting at all without his Father. That is the One true God that Jesus obeyed that you do not know.
                      FYI, ALL of God's say so to us is found in His scriptures that He " Inspired " certain holy men to write down so we can read it as per His say so in 2 Peter 1:20-21 in conjunction with 2 Tim.3:16! So stop Twisting it ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) with your say so ( man's word ) Gary! My True GOD is the who I got Baptized in the NAME ( Not Names ) of ( FSHS ) as per Matt.28:19 and that is CLEARLY why He said this ( " US & OUR " ) about Himself in Gen.1:26 Gary! CREATION was THROUGH the 2nd Divine person ( Jesus called the " WORD " in John 1:1 and Rev.19:13 ) of that GOD Head ( Trinity ) as per John 1:3 in conjunction with Col.1:15-16! The Father is called God in John 1:1 ; The Son ( Jesus ) is called God by the Father in Heb.1:8 ; and the Holy Spirit being lied to in Acts 5:3 is called God in verse 4!

Comment

FYI, ALL of God's say so to us is found in His scriptures that He " Inspired " certain holy men to write down so we can read it as per His say so in 2 Peter 1:20-21 in conjunction with 2 Tim.3:16! So stop Twisting it ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) with your say so ( man's word ) Gary! My True GOD is the who I got Baptized in the NAME ( Not Names ) of ( FSHS ) as per Matt.28:19 and that is CLEARLY why He said this ( " US & OUR " ) about Himself in Gen.1:26 Gary! CREATION was THROUGH the 2nd Divine person ( Jesus called the " WORD " in John 1:1 and Rev.19:13 ) of that GOD Head ( Trinity ) as per John 1:3 in conjunction with Col.1:15-16! The Father is called God in John 1:1 ; The Son ( Jesus ) is called God by the Father in Heb.1:8 ; and the Holy Spirit being lied to in Acts 5:3 is called God in verse 4!
                        God does not speak through scripture, He speaks by His Spirit be in you, there is no other way to communicate with Him outside of Spirit, You cant even worship Him at all least it is in Spirit. . Scripture can and is grossly misinterpreted as in your examples but His Spirit be in you cant be misinterpreted at all.

Scripture is only a tutorial how to receive His Spirit in yourself.

Comment

God does not speak through scripture, He speaks by His Spirit be in you, there is no other way to communicate with Him outside of Spirit, You cant even worship Him at all least it is in Spirit. . Scripture can and is grossly misinterpreted as in your examples but His Spirit be in you cant be misinterpreted at all.

Scripture is only a tutorial how to receive His Spirit in yourself.
                          Yes God Spoke to those Holy Men and His SPIRIT ( The Holy Spirit ) Inspired them as to what to write down as God's ORIGINAL scriptures for us to read! The Original OT scriptures were written in Hebrew & Aramaic and the Original NT scriptures were written in Greek! Then they got TRANSLATED into all the Languages of the World in Bibles so NO ONE can say they can't follow GOD's way because they can't READ the Original scripture! Jesus Quoted many of the OT scriptures and the NT scriptures were written AFTER He ( Jesus- 40 days post resurrection of His Crucified Temple/body ) ascended up to Heaven in His Supernatural, Immortal Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39 as per Acts Chapter one! Gary remains refuted, readers!

Comment

Yes God Spoke to those Holy Men and His SPIRIT ( The Holy Spirit ) Inspired them as to what to write down as God's ORIGINAL scriptures for us to read! The Original OT scriptures were written in Hebrew & Aramaic and the Original NT scriptures were written in Greek! Then they got TRANSLATED into all the Languages of the World in Bibles so NO ONE can say they can't follow GOD's way because they can't READ the Original scripture! Jesus Quoted many of the OT scriptures and the NT scriptures were written AFTER He ( Jesus- 40 days post resurrection of His Crucified Temple/body ) ascended up to Heaven in His Supernatural, Immortal Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39 as per Acts Chapter one! Gary remains refuted, readers!
                            God speaks to all holy men no different at all. We all who are born of God hear His same voice no different at all ... He just doesnt speak to you as you say he doesn't in John 1 is all.

Comment

God speaks to all holy men no different at all. We all who are born of God hear His same voice no different at all ... He just doesnt speak to you as you say he doesn't in John 1 is all.
                              So if He does, then He ( God ) will NEVER tell them anything that will CONTRDICT His Written say so in His ORIGINAL Scriptures, that He inspired certain Holy men to write down for us to read! You CONTRADICT most of those scriptures ( God's written say so ) that I post to Prove your say so ( man's word ) is WRONG! Thus this still STANDS as refuting your WRONG say so ( Man's word ) Gary! ----------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X