Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Wolfman49 Part 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wolfman49 Part 3

    This is where we left off on Part 2 ------------------------ Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
    No, you just don't want to Know God's TRUTH in His scriptures that I post to refute you with! All you posted was just more of your say so ( Man's word ), instead of DEALING with God's Word in His scriptures that I post ( as is off the pages in our Bibles )! So stop AVOIDING God's say so in those scriptures that I post to refute you with and stay on TOPIC!


    Gary,s reply
    But I do know Gods truth, He in me and I in Him are one as we are supposed to be.

    And in that I do know your truth that is not Gods truth at all. You are not like him at all, in fact that spirit of antichrist to be like Him and have His word as your own is totally antichrist. your religious beliefs interprets the book from a mind that is carnal. You are not like Him at all as the book says you are supposed to be. ---------------------------------------- Rod's response - No you do NOT know because your view ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) Contradicts God's say so in the scriptures that I posted ( As is ) in our Bibles!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
    This is where we left off on Part 2 ------------------------ Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
    No, you just don't want to Know God's TRUTH in His scriptures that I post to refute you with! All you posted was just more of your say so ( Man's word ), instead of DEALING with God's Word in His scriptures that I post ( as is off the pages in our Bibles )! So stop AVOIDING God's say so in those scriptures that I post to refute you with and stay on TOPIC!


    Gary,s reply
    But I do know Gods truth, He in me and I in Him are one as we are supposed to be.

    And in that I do know your truth that is not Gods truth at all. You are not like him at all, in fact that spirit of antichrist to be like Him and have His word as your own is totally antichrist. your religious beliefs interprets the book from a mind that is carnal. You are not like Him at all as the book says you are supposed to be. ---------------------------------------- Rod's response - No you do NOT know because your view ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) Contradicts God's say so in the scriptures that I posted ( As is ) in our Bibles!

    Your God is stuck in a book of law, my God is within me just as He was within Jesus. You can make the bible say anything that you want it to say and that is exactly what you do. If you lived the life of Christ as you are supposed to, you to would be exactly like Him instead of your opinions about Him.
    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GaryMac View Post


      Your God is stuck in a book of law, my God is within me just as He was within Jesus. You can make the bible say anything that you want it to say and that is exactly what you do. If you lived the life of Christ as you are supposed to, you to would be exactly like Him instead of your opinions about Him.
      Your say so here is just man's word as OPPOSED to God's say so in His scriptures that He had certain Holy Men " Inspired " to write it down so we can read it instead of listening to man's say so ( like yours Gary ), that is TWISTED as per God's say so in 2 Peter 3:16! Case closed on Man's say so ( your Twisted say so ) Gary! thus this still Stands ----------------------------------
      Rod's response - No you do NOT know because your view ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) Contradicts God's say so in the scriptures that I posted ( As is ) in our Bibles!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
        Your say so here is just man's word as OPPOSED to God's say so in His scriptures that He had certain Holy Men " Inspired " to write it down so we can read it instead of listening to man's say so ( like yours Gary ), that is TWISTED as per God's say so in 2 Peter 3:16! Case closed on Man's say so ( your Twisted say so ) Gary! thus this still Stands ----------------------------------
        Rod's response - No you do NOT know because your view ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) Contradicts God's say so in the scriptures that I posted ( As is ) in our Bibles!
        You know very well if you are like Him as Jesus was like Him as you are supposed to be or not.

        It isnt my word at all, it is written in the book that you say that you follow. Here is what your book says about who you are supposed to be that you say is my own ideas.

        Walk as He walks in His same light. let the same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus, have the mind of Christ, Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, Be one in the Father with He in you and you in him as one, same signs follow those who do believe, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin. You don't even follow your own book, you think that I came up with these laws just as you stated in this very post.

        But it is nice of you to identify me with Him when you say it is my ideas and say so. For all that I do is repeat what your book says that you should be. But that antichrist spirit that has you bound to yourself will not allow you to even follow your own book to be these things it demands of you if you are to be in Christ at all.

        There is One that you do not know. You don't even know what your own book says that you would be IF. .
        The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

          You know very well if you are like Him as Jesus was like Him as you are supposed to be or not.

          It isnt my word at all, it is written in the book that you say that you follow. Here is what your book says about who you are supposed to be that you say is my own ideas.

          Walk as He walks in His same light. let the same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus, have the mind of Christ, Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, Be one in the Father with He in you and you in him as one, same signs follow those who do believe, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin. You don't even follow your own book, you think that I came up with these laws just as you stated in this very post.

          But it is nice of you to identify me with Him when you say it is my ideas and say so. For all that I do is repeat what your book says that you should be. But that antichrist spirit that has you bound to yourself will not allow you to even follow your own book to be these things it demands of you if you are to be in Christ at all.

          There is One that you do not know. You don't even know what your own book says that you would be IF. .
          But you are NOT like Him ( The Correct and NOT Counterfeit Jesus ) because the Correct Jesus is " God " the Son, THROUGH which EVERYTHING was created as per God's say so in Heb.1:8 and John 1:2-3 in conjunction with Col.1:15-16! So read & heed Gary ------------------------------ Hebrews 1:8 New International Version (NIV)


          8 But about the Son ( Jesus ) he ( God the Father ) says,
          " Your ( Jesus' ) throne, O God ( Jesus the Son in verse 8, Gary ), will last for ever and ever;
          a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. "


          ----------------------------------- John 1:2-3 New International Version (NIV)


          2 He ( Pre-carnate Jesus ) was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him ( Pre-carnate Jesus, as the Word or God in verse one Gary ) all things ( Creation ) were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. -------------------------------------- The Supremacy of the Son of God


          15 The Son ( Jesus ) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him ( Jesus ) all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. ---------------------- These posted scriptures ( God's say so on the Matter ) refute you Gary! Jesus is " God " the Son, Through which the Universe was created! Case closed!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rod.ney View Post
            But you are NOT like Him ( The Correct and NOT Counterfeit Jesus ) because the Correct Jesus is " God " the Son, THROUGH which EVERYTHING was created as per God's say so in Heb.1:8 and John 1:2-3 in conjunction with Col.1:15-16! So read & heed Gary ------------------------------ Hebrews 1:8 New International Version (NIV)


            8 But about the Son ( Jesus ) he ( God the Father ) says,
            " Your ( Jesus' ) throne, O God ( Jesus the Son in verse 8, Gary ), will last for ever and ever;
            a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. "


            ----------------------------------- John 1:2-3 New International Version (NIV)


            2 He ( Pre-carnate Jesus ) was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him ( Pre-carnate Jesus, as the Word or God in verse one Gary ) all things ( Creation ) were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. -------------------------------------- The Supremacy of the Son of God


            15 The Son ( Jesus ) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him ( Jesus ) all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. ---------------------- These posted scriptures ( God's say so on the Matter ) refute you Gary! Jesus is " God " the Son, Through which the Universe was created! Case closed!
            Im not like Him in your eyes for you never have met Him to know what that is. And all who are born of God are the image of the invisible God for He in us and we in Him are one. You don't have a clue who God is.
            The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

            Comment

            Working...
            X