Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Drudgery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Drudgery

    Drudgery is when God gives a command such as be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, or to walk as He walks in His same light, have his same mind, same signs follow, pick up that cross and continue where he left off, holy, pure, and without sin ... and you make excuses why you are not these things.
    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

  • #2
    Originally posted by GaryMac View Post
    Drudgery is when God gives a command such as be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, or to walk as He walks in His same light, have his same mind, same signs follow, pick up that cross and continue where he left off, holy, pure, and without sin ... and you make excuses why you are not these things.
    So you are in Support of Drudgery?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Forgiven Child View Post

      So you are in Support of Drudgery?
      Na' if you have read my posts you would know that I am like Him and all the things He said we shall be, and I am with He in me and I in Him as one no different from that what Jesus was in Him at all.

      How about you ... are you these things He said you will be if ... or are you like most and make excuses why you are not perfect as He is perfect?
      The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

        Na' if you have read my posts you would know that I am like Him and all the things He said we shall be, and I am with He in me and I in Him as one no different from that what Jesus was in Him at all.

        How about you ... are you these things He said you will be if ... or are you like most and make excuses why you are not perfect as He is perfect?
        I have had trouble walking on Water.
        I have tried many times, you got this one down, and you have raised the actual dead.

        I have not walked on Water or raised the actual dead, you say YOU HAVE,
        I do not believe you.

        What about healing the Sick with a Word, I have with my God done this, Have you?

        I just can not get that Walking on Water down, or raising the ACTUAL Dead, how did you?

        You HAVE walked on Water? Correct?
        You Have Raised the Actual Dead? Correct?

        You have God's Spirit as Jesus had it, for much time, you have had need to walk on water and raise the actual dead? Correct?

        I can not get those two, even though I try to walk on Water Many times.

        YOU DID THESE THINGS, you are claiming you have the same Spirit as JESUS,
        THEREFORE YOU HAVE WALKED ON WATER,
        AND
        Raised the DEAD.

        Do you have any videos of you walking on Water or raising the Dead?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Forgiven Child View Post

          I have had trouble walking on Water.
          I have tried many times, you got this one down, and you have raised the actual dead.

          I have not walked on Water or raised the actual dead, you say YOU HAVE,
          I do not believe you.

          What about healing the Sick with a Word, I have with my God done this, Have you?

          I just can not get that Walking on Water down, or raising the ACTUAL Dead, how did you?

          You HAVE walked on Water? Correct?
          You Have Raised the Actual Dead? Correct?

          You have God's Spirit as Jesus had it, for much time, you have had need to walk on water and raise the actual dead? Correct?

          I can not get those two, even though I try to walk on Water Many times.

          YOU DID THESE THINGS, you are claiming you have the same Spirit as JESUS,
          THEREFORE YOU HAVE WALKED ON WATER,
          AND
          Raised the DEAD.

          Do you have any videos of you walking on Water or raising the Dead?
          Walking on the storms of life comes easy if you are born of God, anointed of God, for in that those storms dissipate. But I did do something that Jesus couldn't do ... I skied on it, I don't think Jesus had a motorboat.

          You miss the whole spiritual message in Jesus walking on the storms of life, it went right over your head. All those examples are is metaphor for who you are supposed to be spiritually. The kingdom of God doesn't come with observation but is within you just as Jesus said, but then you would have to believe him that it is to understand how it is to be perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect.

          Your doubt of him will not allow those same signs to follow you as he sais they would. You are looing for the physical instead of the spiritual is all.

          And I was raised form the dead, and I do understand why you wouldn't believe that.

          No one heals the sick with a word, the sick are healed by Gods Spirit, He cleanses that negative and sick mind. Something you should consider of Him. If you healed someone any other way than by Gods Spirit then it as not of God at all but soothsayer.
          The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by garymac View Post

            walking on the storms of life comes easy if you are born of god, anointed of god, for in that those storms dissipate. But i did do something that jesus couldn't do ... I skied on it, i don't think jesus had a motorboat.

            You miss the whole spiritual message in jesus walking on the storms of life, it went right over your head. All those examples are is metaphor for who you are supposed to be spiritually. The kingdom of god doesn't come with observation but is within you just as jesus said, but then you would have to believe him that it is to understand how it is to be perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect.

            Your doubt of him will not allow those same signs to follow you as he sais they would. You are looing for the physical instead of the spiritual is all.

            And i was raised form the dead, and i do understand why you wouldn't believe that.

            No one heals the sick with a word, the sick are healed by gods spirit, he cleanses that negative and sick mind. Something you should consider of him. If you healed someone any other way than by gods spirit then it as not of god at all but soothsayer.
            rotflmao.

            GOD IS REAL,

            He is not a Metaphor.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Forgiven Child View Post

              rotflmao.

              GOD IS REAL,

              He is not a Metaphor.
              Id He real for you? Are you like Him, walk as He walks with the same signs follow as Jesus did? Is He real that it is you who is supposed to carry on His legacy as you are supposed to? Is He real that He would be in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him in John 17? Is He real that you are perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect? Id He real that you are the righteousness of God holy, pure, and without sin?

              He is real in me for I am all that He said I should be.

              And you are correct He is not a metaphor, He is who I am. The bible is a metaphor for who you are supposed to be in Him. And It worked for me.
              The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

                Na' if you have read my posts you would know that I am like Him and all the things He said we shall be, and I am with He in me and I in Him as one no different from that what Jesus was in Him at all.

                How about you ... are you these things He said you will be if ... or are you like most and make excuses why you are not perfect as He is perfect?
                So you never sin?
                "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
                Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

                Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ignatius View Post

                  So you never sin?
                  Cannot sin. See 1 John 3:9, we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin. If you are a sinner see 1 John 3:8, it tells clearly who you are of.
                  The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

                    Id He real for you? Are you like Him, walk as He walks with the same signs follow as Jesus did? Is He real that it is you who is supposed to carry on His legacy as you are supposed to? Is He real that He would be in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was one in Him in John 17? Is He real that you are perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect? Id He real that you are the righteousness of God holy, pure, and without sin?

                    He is real in me for I am all that He said I should be.

                    And you are correct He is not a metaphor, He is who I am. The bible is a metaphor for who you are supposed to be in Him. And It worked for me.
                    So now you are claiming you are not only JUST LIKE JESUS, YOU ARE LIKE GOD HIMSELF.


                    How again does God walk around?


                    Are you like Him, walk as He walks with the same signs follow as Jesus did?

                    How is it that God who is Spirit walks.

                    By the way the Righteousness of God as we can understand them are His ten Commandments.


                    You have gone from being JUST LIKE JESUS, to now you say YOU ARE JUST LIKE GOD,

                    You do not preform miracles, because they in the Bible are just metaphors for every day life.
                    Jesus and Ezekiel did not actually raise the dead, they talked about God.

                    When did you get your Promotion from being just like Jesus, to being JUST LIKE GOD.
                    It had to be in the last few weeks.

                    You are NOW GOD HIMSELF, no longer are you like Jesus, YOU HAVE BECOME GOD.

                    So we can pray to GaryMac, (the Father) in the Name of GaryMac.


                    I have heard this somewhere before, Oh yeah,

                    Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.


                    Your progression is humorous, you went from being EXACTLY LIKE JESUS, to now, You are God Himself.

                    Originally posted by GaryMac View Post
                    Are you like Him, walk as He walks
                    No I am not like GOD, but you say you are. You used to be like Jesus, but now you are LIKE GOD HIMSELF.

                    Originally posted by GaryMac View Post
                    with the same signs follow as Jesus did?
                    As a matter of fact, these signs do follow me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

                      Walking on the storms of life comes easy if you are born of God, anointed of God, for in that those storms dissipate. But I did do something that Jesus couldn't do ... I skied on it, I don't think Jesus had a motorboat.

                      You miss the whole spiritual message in Jesus walking on the storms of life, it went right over your head. All those examples are is metaphor for who you are supposed to be spiritually. The kingdom of God doesn't come with observation but is within you just as Jesus said, but then you would have to believe him that it is to understand how it is to be perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect.

                      Your doubt of him will not allow those same signs to follow you as he sais they would. You are looing for the physical instead of the spiritual is all.

                      And I was raised form the dead, and I do understand why you wouldn't believe that.

                      No one heals the sick with a word, the sick are healed by Gods Spirit, He cleanses that negative and sick mind. Something you should consider of Him. If you healed someone any other way than by Gods Spirit then it as not of God at all but soothsayer.
                      So you have not Walked on Water or Raised the Dead, these are just metaphors for everyday life, Correct?

                      According to GaryMac Jesus did not Preform ANY MIRACLES, they are all just metaphorical sayings for everyday life.

                      Originally posted by GaryMac View Post
                      All those examples are is metaphor
                      You are to become like unto Jesus, but now GaryMac has moved on, he is Now Like unto GOD HIMSELF.

                      1Ti_6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

                      You VIOLATE ALL OF THESE EVERY TIME YOU POST,
                      Pro 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
                      Last edited by Forgiven Child; 06-26-19, 10:01 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

                        Cannot sin. See 1 John 3:9, we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin. If you are a sinner see 1 John 3:8, it tells clearly who you are of.
                        Hilarious. It's impossible for you to sin right right? So you don't need God anymore
                        "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
                        Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

                        Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ignatius View Post

                          Hilarious. It's impossible for you to sin right right? So you don't need God anymore
                          It is God in man who makes man without sin. That is Christianity 101 for in Him there is no sin, cannot sin, it is those who are without Him who are the sinners. .

                          I take it from your mockery of Him that you are of sin instead of God, which is common among religious folk. .
                          The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            =Forgiven Child;n6000875]

                            So you have not Walked on Water or Raised the Dead, these are just metaphors for everyday life, Correct?
                            Yes I have seen people raised from the dead by the hand of God, no man can raise another least it is by Gods Spirit. Most claiming to be of God are spiritually dead, Jesus job and all of Gods sons job is to try and get people out from that dead state of spirit into life in the Father. But I don't expect that you will understand that because of the dead state of spiritual retirement.

                            According to GaryMac Jesus did not Preform ANY MIRACLES, they are all just metaphorical sayings for everyday life.
                            No' according to your assessment for GaryMac Jesus didn't perform ANY MIRACLES. In reality the same signs follow us all who believe. Only because they do not follow you there really is no reason to mock that what jesus said you should be accuse we who do follow him in his way are like Him. And only because you are not like Him doesn't mean others aren't, it only means that you are not is all.


                            You are to become like unto Jesus, but now GaryMac has moved on, he is Now Like unto GOD HIMSELF.
                            Jesus said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself. You just haven't reached that day, that is for certain and for sure. And 1 John 3 when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. Until then you are stuck in a rut of religiosity.

                            1Ti_6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen.
                            That is exactly true, God is a Spirit and all one can only see of Him where He has been. For the man who is born of God is like Him. Which simply is Love. You cant see Love but you can see the results of having Him. You just cant see it from lack in yourself of Him. Eyes don't see, ears don't hear, only in the heart of man is God seen and heard and is revealed. Something obviously that you have not learned of Him thus far.
                            You VIOLATE ALL OF THESE EVERY TIME YOU POST,
                            Pro 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogances, and the evil way, and the forward mouth, do I hate.
                            The fear of the Lord is to not be like Him, in that the hate for we who are of Him, and that arrogances in your mockery of Him, and the evil way that you display your god in the forward mouth, the God of Love does hate. Your fear of Him to not be that person of Christ that you are supposed to be will not allow God to be anything in you. All He is to you is an object that you cannot relate to, cannot touch or see or hear.
                            The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              [Forgiven Child;n6000871]

                              So now you are claiming you are not only JUST LIKE JESUS, YOU ARE LIKE GOD HIMSELF.
                              God demands it if you are ot be in Him and He in you as one. See Jesus in John 17 this is how it works. He in you and you in Him as one just as Jesus was one in Him.

                              How again does God walk around?
                              In the heart of man. He is a Spirit. That really is elementary Christianity.
                              Are you like Him, walk as He walks with the same signs follow as Jesus did?
                              Everything that He is, same Spirit, same mind, same walk, same light, and even greater things than he did. Guess you haven't heard that part of it?

                              How is it that God who is Spirit walks.
                              In the heart of man, He is the head of this body, my Godhead bodily. I am His temple, His vessel, His abode, the place God resides.

                              Where do you think He resides and how do you think He gets around?

                              By the way the Righteousness of God as we can understand them are His ten Commandments.
                              OH NO, NO, NO," it is by His Spirit not by the law at all. The only way you will understand God is to have His same Spirit, you cant know Him at all without it, you cant even worship Him least it is by His Spirit be your own.

                              You have gone from being JUST LIKE JESUS, to now you say YOU ARE JUST LIKE GOD,
                              Actually Jesus was like Him to.

                              You do not preform miracles, because they in the Bible are just metaphors for every day life.
                              Jesus and Ezekiel did not actually raise the dead, they talked about God.
                              it is by those metaphors that we do the miracles. it is who we are, not what we believe by law.

                              When did you get your Promotion from being just like Jesus, to being JUST LIKE GOD.
                              It had to be in the last few weeks.
                              Same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16. All of heaven was opened to him to. And the same happens in us all who receive the same from God.

                              You are NOW GOD HIMSELF, no longer are you like Jesus, YOU HAVE BECOME GOD.
                              That really is an immature and silly accusation, the same false accusations was made of Jesus to and he was as innocent as I am. Our Father is God, something you have not considered of Him yourself just as these who accused Jesus for having the same from our Father who is God.

                              So we can pray to GaryMac, (the Father) in the Name of GaryMac.
                              You can if you like but that will do you no good at all. As for me I pray to the same One Jesus prayed to and obeyed.

                              I have heard this somewhere before, Oh yeah,

                              Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
                              That's right you cant know God at all without that opening of His SPirit to you. Even Jesus had to go through that enlightenment to know Gods heaven. see Matt 3:16, this is how He does it in us all is by His Spirit. You cant know what evil is least you know what it is to be His righteousness in Christ. You cant assume yourself to be in a certain condition that you never have been in and that is exactly what you are doing. assuming instead of receiving.

                              Your progression is humorous, you went from being EXACTLY LIKE JESUS, to now, You are God Himself.
                              Yiou can worship ne as god if you like but in reality I have the same PSirit of God in me who was in Christ Jesus. That is the One that you should seek instead of me., but I thank you that you would think that highly of me but sorry I cant take that credit for being a god. Jesus couldn't either, his God sent him to.

                              No I am not like GOD, but you say you are. You used to be like Jesus, but now you are LIKE GOD HIMSELF.
                              I didn't use to be like Jesus, we both are like our Father, has the same Father, Jesus is my brother from the same Father. And yes we are like our Father who is God, righteous, same Spirit same mind, same light, same walk, holy, pure, and without sin.

                              As a matter of fact, these signs do follow me.
                              Good ... they are supposed to ... for that is the only outward evidence that you are of God. But one has to be careful for I have seen people have the same signs in the name of other gods. I spent a year 2010 in the jungles of West Africa and seen witchcraft do the very same things. SO one has to be carful the motivation behind it. But from a heart only of Love, Holy Love, will produce Gods results, for He is Love. Maybe that is why you think that I am God?
                              The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X