Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

His Image is Male and Female, and we are created in His Image

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • His Image is Male and Female, and we are created in His Image

    Originally posted by Simpletruther View Post
    1. God is one being existing as three persons.

    2. The Father is not one being existing as three persons.


    If statements 1 and 2 above are true (and we trinitarians typically agree they are true) then it necessarily follows deductively that the Father is not God. And yet, the Father is God. And so is the Son, and the HS.
    There is is no way around this. The trinity violates basic logic and reasoning.
    It is an incomprehensible divine mystery. Praise Our mysterious God.

    Its not so mysterious if all the roman mixed with platonic understandings (sorceries) are dropped.

    Our Father -
    He God, is the same who came here at 0 AD. He came In the same Image (His Image, in which are adam and Eve). Who is Adam , his son

    The Son -
    The son is us who our God came here for, to pay our price, as proxy for us. Given our situation as prodigal son, we cannot 'save ourselves'. He came in our place.

    His Spirit -
    Is His Feminine Spirit and core, mother of all. Often intentionally confused by Esau with earth godesses, Mary, etc. etc. and other satanic nonsense, on puprose,
    to confuse souls and to profane God.


    All references to His Spirit in the Old Testament starting from Genesis are Feminine. His Feminine spirit is who He was speaking to in Gethsemane.

    There is no all male club in Heaven, although I am sure the pope and all his bishops in their dresses working for Satan, sure love an male heaven concept where they can continue to harass poor souls.

    His Image is Male and Female.

    He made Us Male and Female, in His own Image.

    We form families, and we want to be together male and female, because He made us in His Image and that is Our nature, not to be alone.
    The rest is creepy theological snakes and their "logic." When I refer to His Image male and female I do not mean in the current type of bodies as we are now or this physicality; that would be profane.

    And true, the real situation Does violate logic, logic is not an Eden concept but rather a concept of the fallen archangels and their platos and aristotles and theological geniuses and such.

  • #2
    Originally posted by e v e View Post


    Its not so mysterious if all the roman mixed with platonic understandings (sorceries) are dropped.

    Our Father -
    He God, is the same who came here at 0 AD. He came In the same Image (His Image, in which are adam and Eve). Who is Adam , his son

    The Son -
    The son is us who our God came here for, to pay our price, as proxy for us. Given our situation as prodigal son, we cannot 'save ourselves'. He came in our place.

    His Spirit -
    Is His Feminine Spirit and core, mother of all. Often intentionally confused by Esau with earth godesses, Mary, etc. etc. and other satanic nonsense, on puprose,
    to confuse souls and to profane God.


    All references to His Spirit in the Old Testament starting from Genesis are Feminine. His Feminine spirit is who He was speaking to in Gethsemane.

    There is no all male club in Heaven, although I am sure the pope and all his bishops in their dresses working for Satan, sure love an male heaven concept where they can continue to harass poor souls.

    His Image is Male and Female.

    He made Us Male and Female, in His own Image.

    We form families, and we want to be together male and female, because He made us in His Image and that is Our nature, not to be alone.
    The rest is creepy theological snakes and their "logic." When I refer to His Image male and female I do not mean in the current type of bodies as we are now or this physicality; that would be profane.

    And true, the real situation Does violate logic, logic is not an Eden concept but rather a concept of the fallen archangels and their platos and aristotles and theological geniuses and such.
    Do you listen to the show “coast to coast” ?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Simpletruther View Post

      Do you listen to the show “coast to coast” ?
      I am aware of it but No, I do not listen to it. Dumb show. I don't watch any tv or listen to radio these days. I only read Scripture.

      Why? Do you listen to it?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by e v e View Post

        I am aware of it but No, I do not listen to it. Dumb show. I don't watch any tv or listen to radio these days. I only read Scripture.

        Why? Do you listen to it?
        A little, your thoughts reminded me of some guests on there.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Simpletruther View Post

          A little, your thoughts reminded me of some guests on there.
          Okay... well... most CT is just esau and his lies. I've been told I am gnostic. Went to wikipedia, looked to see what that is in depth, and around the web. See that the definitions are definitely not me, and all skewed to the satanic point of view. I could literally post each point of gnosticism and explain why I do not fit it. Terms are really land mines, because whoever wants to, fills them however they want, to bully and to control. I do believe though, if you consider the tptb, that the mob running this world under the prince of the air are all snakes, starting with Rome. Mystery Babylon. And running all religion. We are naturally religious, of course, but the official versions are all just the snakes, even when they seem to conflict. It's not the fault of followers, and of course He our God will help those of His souls trapped by that, soon, after the Change.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Simpletruther View Post

            A little, your thoughts reminded me of some guests on there.
            I know a lot about it. But you do know that guests Pay lots to get on that or any such show. And most of it is just different versions of the Self. My view of things would certainly qualify as CT material according to some. But it's all in scripture, every word...and that's all I care about...what He our God says. it's just that the translations have hidden a lot of things. And the sheep have been trained well into canon-thinking.

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh, that point about terms being twisted... well.. translations ALL had to be approved by rome. And current translations are all based on those versions.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Simpletruther View Post

                A little, your thoughts reminded me of some guests on there.
                Nothing I said was fringy or even strange.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I agree that God's image is not male singular, but it is hard to put a finger on what actually happened on the 6th day. Going backwards and taking historical points, I doubt will give you any solid conclusions, as it is just belief and speculation.

                  My take is we were created as beings of light with human form. There was no biological reproductive process in place, but a cloning process. Every reproduction was a perfect copy, without biological evolutionary copies. When the knowledge of good and evil was gained, biological reproductive processes changed, the result was that humanity reproduced after Adam and Eve's image from that point on. The concept of light beings both male and female in form breeding with humans, was mistaken as angels, but they were just the same 6th days humans as Adam. The whole point of Eve was that God did let Adam become one in two different bodies. Did this lead to the step where it was better? I doubt it was better, but it did lead to free will, and a more biological creation.

                  God is not a biological being, so being male and female is not even an option. Being Father is a term of origination, not a biological function. Some claim there is a need for a parental relationship, but 6th day humans were physical images of God more like co-equals. The knowledge of good and evil brought with it the parental relationship.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by e v e View Post
                    Oh, that point about terms being twisted... well.. translations ALL had to be approved by rome. And current translations are all based on those versions.
                    That is correct. The bible is not an historical document, the bible is a religious document
                    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by e v e View Post
                      Oh, that point about terms being twisted... well.. translations ALL had to be approved by rome. And current translations are all based on those versions.
                      Do you have any evidence that any translation or interpretation you have is better of more accurate?
                      "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
                      Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

                      Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ignatius View Post

                        Do you have any evidence that any translation or interpretation you have is better of more accurate?
                        Your evidence is the scripture in the original language, not a translation. references to His spirit are feminine.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by e v e View Post

                          Your evidence is the scripture in the original language, not a translation. references to His spirit are feminine.
                          So your answer is "No". You could have just said that.
                          "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
                          Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

                          Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ignatius View Post

                            So your answer is "No". You could have just said that.
                            I had an answer and gave it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by e v e View Post

                              I had an answer and gave it.
                              This is exactly what I expect from those on the fringe
                              "Now, what is the Sacrament of the Altar!
                              Answer: It is the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, in and under the bread and wine which we Christians are commanded by the Word of Christ to eat and to drink."

                              Martin Luther "The Large Cathechism"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X