Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

What Are The Seven Keys to the Kingdom?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are The Seven Keys to the Kingdom?

Mat_16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
    Rev_1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death

T

Originally posted by Forgiven Child View Post
    Mat_16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
    Rev_1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death

T
    Luke 17:20-21 is the key. It doesn't come with observation it is within you, or is supposed to be within you.
    The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

Luke 17:20-21 is the key. It doesn't come with observation it is within you, or is supposed to be within you.
      There are 7 Keys Please explain how this is a KEY, you say THE, there are 7 keys.

Luk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
      Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

This is like common Knowledge among believers.

Have you grown into a Tree since you discovered this?
      How many fruits have you produced?

Did you know a GOOD ORANGE Tree can produce many different types of Citrus?

Comment

Rev_22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Tell me that is not Woman, and the leaves of the tree are the Children.

Comment

T
          Where does it say seven keys??? Do you see seven keys...or did you make up that...???

Comment

There are 7 Keys Please explain how this is a KEY, you say THE, there are 7 keys.

Luk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
            Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Where does it say seven keys... the seven keys story is a lie just like the Trinity lie...

Comment

Well if there is any other way for God to be in you than by His Spirit then your set of keys fit the wrong door. His own Spirit reproduces the same as Jesus had of Him by His Spirit, and even in that Jesus didn't know God or His Spirit until God came to the man and opened all of His heaven to that man by His Spirit. See Matt 3:16 this is how He works in all who will receive Him and the only way He will be reveald in you, and in that the same signs follow us who God is manifest in just as it was with Jesus no different at all. You are barking up the wrong tree is all.
              The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

There are seven Keys, the Holy Spirit is the Seventh.

2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
                2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
                2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
                2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
                2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

There are seven Spirits of God, and you do not show forth of one.

Comment

Well if there is any other way for God to be in you than by His Spirit then your set of keys fit the wrong door. His own Spirit reproduces the same as Jesus had of Him by His Spirit, and even in that Jesus didn't know God or His Spirit until God came to the man and opened all of His heaven to that man by His Spirit. See Matt 3:16 this is how He works in all who will receive Him and the only way He will be reveald in you, and in that the same signs follow us who God is manifest in just as it was with Jesus no different at all. You are barking up the wrong tree is all.
                  You are unfruitful and Barren.

Comment

Go ahead produce your FRUIT.

Use this as a Guild line,

2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
                    2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
                    2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
                    2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
                    Last edited by Forgiven Child; 06-26-19, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Go ahead produce your FRUIT.

Use this as a Guild line,

Actually Love is the guideline. Everyone who has received from God as Jesus did produces the same fruit, for we have His same knowledge our Father has for He opens all of His heaven to us by His Spirit be our own, and do produce that same fruit as Jesus did, Moses did, 120 did and others did ... and do today. This is exactly what God sent Jesus for was to be that example for us for who we are supposed to be in Him as Jesus was in Him. Unfortunately not very many actually follow Gods example to be like Him. Most say they follow the way of Christ yet flat out deny Him to be like Him as Jesus was like Him,

1 John 3 and when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. And V 9 .. we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin for the fruit produced is from God Himself, which simply is Love for God is Love and His gift to man is Love. His Spirit, Love, is the only thing that can produce the fruit of. .Love really is the keys to His kingdom for the kingdom of God doesn't come with observation but is within you.

Comment

You are unfruitful and Barren.
                        I do understand why you say that. Those of the day with that same mentality said the same of Jesus for we have the same Father who is God, He in me and I in Him are one just as jesus was one in Him and said you should be as well. See Jesus in John 17, this is how it works.

From lack in yourself is why Gods Spirit is unfruitful and barren for you as you say, just as it was for those who accused Jesus of the same in his day. To them Jesus was unfruitful and barren as well.

It is that religious spirit that is antichrist who would make such a comment as unfruitful and barren of one who is of Christ, anointed of God. .

Comment

I do understand why you say that. Those of the day with that same mentality said the same of Jesus for we have the same Father who is God, He in me and I in Him are one just as jesus was one in Him and said you should be as well. See Jesus in John 17, this is how it works.

From lack in yourself is why Gods Spirit is unfruitful and barren for you as you say, just as it was for those who accused Jesus of the same in his day. To them Jesus was unfruitful and barren as well.

It is that religious spirit that is antichrist who would make such a comment as unfruitful and barren of one who is of Christ, anointed of God. .
                          Jesus Had Fruit, you have what you have have said.

I did not say that I am unfruitful, and BARREN,

I SAID YOU ARE.

You are not only equal to JESUS you are EQUAL TO GOD.
                          YOU HAVE CLAIMED THIS.

The question was,
                          Show me your fruit?

You want to put the whole thing on ME?
                          I asked YOU a Question,

You GIVE UP, it is what I say?

OH, you want ME to Talk about GOD?

You can not.
                          Your Response was NOT ME YOU.

I said YOU ARE UNFRUITFUL AND BARREN,
                          Please post Posts that say you are not.

Your Response like a CHILD was not me, you.

I am still waiting for your YEARS OF BEING ON CARM, that you have Saved one soul.

Yes Me.

Comment

SO answer it.

Answer also have you Walked on Water?
                            Have you raised the Dead.

No, according to you because they are all Metaphors for Every Day life.

You have not met Christ, that you claim to be LIKE HIM, and now you claim to be Like God.

You are a Follower of the Devil.

Comment

Originally posted by newbirth View Post

Where does it say seven keys??? Do you see seven keys...or did you make up that...???
                              Rev_5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
                              Rev_5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
                              Rev_5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
                              Rev_5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
                              Rev_6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Comment

Working...
                              X