Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAUL IS RESPONSIBLE for BILLIONS OF JEWS.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAUL IS RESPONSIBLE for BILLIONS OF JEWS.......

Paul is also responsible for billions of Jews rejecting YESHUA and His TRUE GOSPEL .

Paul teaches YESHUA is the end of the law and the law is cursed! And he also teaches the Sabbath day can be any of seven days !! Rom 10: 4 , Rom 6: 14 , Gal 3: 10-13 , ROM 14: 5 ,, Heb 8: 13

Originally posted by DANNO View Post
    Paul is also responsible for billions of Jews rejecting YESHUA and His TRUE GOSPEL .

Paul teaches YESHUA is the end of the law and the law is cursed! And he also teaches the Sabbath day can be any of seven days !! Rom 10: 4 , Rom 6: 14 , Gal 3: 10-13 , ROM 14: 5 ,, Heb 8: 13
    Peter and the other Apostles were increasing in numbers daily from the Jews.

Act 9:31 Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied.

Why was Paul hated by the Jews?

The Apostles were winning converts daily from AMONG THE JEWS, why does Paul so to say wipe his feet to the Jews?
    Pro 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Comment

Paul was not responsible to anyone except himself. Responsibility is Gods job not Pauls, or yours as you say you are responsible for Paul.
      The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

And I'll bet he was mean to his dog, too!!! Oh the humanity!!!!!

(Chuckle!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Forgiven Child View Post

Peter and the other Apostles were increasing in numbers daily from the Jews.

Act 9:31 Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied.

Why was Paul hated by the Jews?

The Apostles were winning converts daily from AMONG THE JEWS, why does Paul so to say wipe his feet to the Jews?
          Goood post.

Paul was hated by the Jews because he preached against the Decalogue Law and against the Holy Sabbath day ( Saturday ) and against Moses !

Paul then IGNORED his ASSIGNMENT he was given in ACTS 9 and decided to Hijacked Peter's ASSIGNMENT to the Gentiles !

Acts 13: 44- 46. , Acts 15: 7

Click >. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...46&version=NIV

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

And I'll bet he was mean to his dog, too!!! Oh the humanity!!!!!

(Chuckle!!)
            You have nothing to offer on this thread ! Nothing of substance ( just keep chuckling )

As always , my posts and threads are for the benefit of the LURKERS who desire to worship God in Spirit and in Truth. John 4: 24

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMac View Post

Paul was not responsible to anyone except himself. Responsibility is Gods job not Pauls, or yours as you say you are responsible for Paul.
              Why are you here ? Is it your Responsibility to teach me and the lurkers your beliefs ? I'm here for the lurkers ! Why are you here on CARM forums? Is it your job?

Matt 12: 36-37

Comment

This year you RIGHTLY testified you don't accept Paul or his gospel ! Is this still the case ? Yes or no

Do you accept Paul's Jesus who blinded his eyes? Yes or no

Simply answer yes or no to both questions. The lurkers and member need to know .

Comment

This year you RIGHTLY testified you don't accept Paul or his gospel ! Is this still the case ? Yes or no

Do you accept Paul's Jesus who blinded his eyes? Yes or no

Simply answer yes or no to both questions. The lurkers and member need to know .
                  Have you gone back and read the replies to these same questions 1000 time.

Yes or No?

The human side is to claim the promises of God. The divine side is to receive them.

Comment

You have nothing to offer on this thread ! Nothing of substance ( just keep chuckling )

As always , my posts and threads are for the benefit of the LURKERS who desire to worship God in Spirit and in Truth. John 4: 24
                    And it's up to People like ME to warn 'em that you're nothing but a FALSE TEACHER trying to lead them AWAY FROM THE TRUTH, and DENY THE TRUTH OF THE BIBLE.

Comment

And it's up to People like ME to warn 'em that you're nothing but a FALSE TEACHER trying to lead them AWAY FROM THE TRUTH, and DENY THE TRUTH OF THE BIBLE.
                      Everyone has his own truths don't they?

Comment

Everyone has his own truths don't they?
                        Some FALSE TEACHERS are EASIER to spot than others. BIBLE MUTILATORS are the easiest of all.

Comment

Some FALSE TEACHERS are EASIER to spot than others. BIBLE MUTILATORS are the easiest of all.
                          Yes agree, these refuse to believe what Jesus commanded that we be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and to walk as He walks in His salight with the same signs follow. These do not believe Jesus in John 17 when he said to be one int he Father with He in you and you I n Him as one as he was one in Him, nor do they even consider to pick up that cross and continue where he left off, All of these try and explain it away by making up excuses not to be that person of Christ that God sent Jesus to show us what that is to be that person of Christ anointed of God to be like the Father of it. Which simply is Love. .

Comment

Working...
                          X