Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

The "finger prints" of God left within fallen humanity.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "finger prints" of God left within fallen humanity.

Regardless of what man made religious dogma advocates would like for the rest of their peers to believe......

The "finger prints" of God are left all over fallen humanity.

When I say "finger prints", I'm reference the residual things left intact by the creative actions of God in Adam before the his sin action in choosing His wife Eve.

Finger Prints

1. Innate rational intellect.
    2. Innate ability to hear, see, and speak.
    3. Innate ability to feel. Process feelings.

There are many sub categories but we'll start with these three main points.

1. Any man, apart from birth defects or physical abnormalities, have the ability to reason. In fact, the Scriptures declare it.

Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Notice the words "reason" and "together".

Needless to say, God could have taken such intellect from Adam. He didn't. In this innate attribute all men are equal.

2. Any man, apart from birth defects or physical abnormalities, have the ability to hear, see and speak.

All innate qualities of God Himself. God isn't deaf, blind or mutt.

Needless to say, God could have taken such innate qualities from Adam. He didn't. In this innate qualities all men are equal.

3. Any man, apart from birth defects or physical abnormalities, have the ability to "feel"

I know some would love to believe that God doesn't "feel" anything. Yet, love is a feeling. Peace is a feeling.

Needless to say, God could have taken such innate feelings from Adam. He didn't. In this innate feelings all men are equal.

Because of these "finger prints" left intact in our fallen nature through Adam, ANYONE can respond the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.

The Gospel can be received and processed through all these innate qualities remaining in humanity.

Thus, the message is always truly....

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.

Originally posted by praise_yeshua View Post

I know some would love to believe that God doesn't "feel" anything. Yet, love is a feeling. Peace is a feeling.
    Love is action despite feelings.
    The Roman Canon will be threshed in the harvest.
    angels .. will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend (Mt 13:41).

Christians will thereby be divided
    into those who remain intoxicated on the harlotries of the papacy (Rev 17:2)

and those who can enter heaven, because they have a pure mind
    for they recall only the foundational prophets and apostles (Eph 2:20, 2 Pet 3:1-2)

Comment

Originally posted by Conqueror View Post

True Love marries feeling and action. God is tender in love toward us.

Comment

True Love marries feeling and action. God is tender in love toward us.

Too many people marry on feelings.
        instead of being guided by God and using their brains.

for they recall only the foundational prophets and apostles (Eph 2:20, 2 Pet 3:1-2)

Comment

Says people that don't really know what love is.

At times love can be the self willed action of a prideful mind. When you say "use your brain", you're usually not making things any better. The brain only knows what it knows. It needs help from God.

Comment

Regardless of what man made religious dogma advocates would like for the rest of their peers to believe......

When I say "finger prints", I'm reference the residual things left intact by the creative actions of God in Adam before the his sin action in choosing His wife Eve.

Finger Prints

1. Any man, apart from birth defects or physical abnormalities, have the ability to reason. In fact, the Scriptures declare it.

Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Needless to say, God could have taken such intellect from Adam. He didn't. In this innate attribute all men are equal.

2. Any man, apart from birth defects or physical abnormalities, have the ability to hear, see and speak.

Needless to say, God could have taken such innate qualities from Adam. He didn't. In this innate qualities all men are equal.

3. Any man, apart from birth defects or physical abnormalities, have the ability to "feel"

Needless to say, God could have taken such innate feelings from Adam. He didn't. In this innate feelings all men are equal.

Because of these "finger prints" left intact in our fallen nature through Adam, ANYONE can respond the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.

The Gospel can be received and processed through all these innate qualities remaining in humanity.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”
            What do you think about God's finger print in our DNA?
            There will be no weeping, only laughter. And as He invites us to come forward, well be prepared to rejoice in the thing we were all created to doto know and to love God as He has first loved us.

Comment

Originally posted by mccafferty1 View Post

What do you think about God's finger print in our DNA?
              My speculation would be that God is a Spirit. DNA comes from "dirt". The "seed" of our bodily form.

From the ashes of destruction and judgment of whatever was before us, God moved and formed man in His purpose. I've imagined that somewhere in the darkness, Satan watched as God took what Satan had destroyed and purposed it for GOOD in humanity with the creation of Adam.

That is just my speculation. Probably the silly imaginations of an overactive mind.

Comment

My speculation would be that God is a Spirit. DNA comes from "dirt". The "seed" of our bodily form.

From the ashes of destruction and judgment of whatever was before us, God moved and formed man in His purpose. I've imagined that somewhere in the darkness, Satan watched as God took what Satan had destroyed and purposed it for GOOD in humanity with the creation of Adam.

That is just my speculation. Probably the silly imaginations of an overactive mind.
                Ok thank you.
                There will be no weeping, only laughter. And as He invites us to come forward, well be prepared to rejoice in the thing we were all created to doto know and to love God as He has first loved us.

Comment

Says people that don't really know what love is.
                  I continue to bring the word of God
                  to those who continue to produce acid posts.

At times love can be the self willed action of a prideful mind.
                  Do you now agree with me?

Comment

I continue to bring the word of God
                    to those who continue to produce acid posts.

Do you now agree with me?
                    I'm not going to let you derail this thread. I'll start another thread with your comments.

Comment

Finger Prints

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.”
                      Deuteronomy 29:4 "Yet the Lord has not given you a heart to perceive and eyes to see and ears to hear, to this very day."

Daniel 2:21 "He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding He reveals deep and secret things. I thank You and praise You, O God of my fathers; You have given me wisdom and might, And have now made known to me what we asked of You"

I suppose you could make the case a certain amount of residual "reason" remains from Adam, but I believe it's a bit of a stretch to claim belief in the gospel requires nothing more than this "reason" since the bible claims "ears" and "eyes" and a "heart" and wisdom" and knowledge" come to a person as a gift from God. So I'm not sure what you're point is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nebekednezzar View Post

Deuteronomy 29:4 "Yet the Lord has not given you a heart to perceive and eyes to see and ears to hear, to this very day."

Daniel 2:21 "He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding He reveals deep and secret things. I thank You and praise You, O God of my fathers; You have given me wisdom and might, And have now made known to me what we asked of You"

a. Why are you avoiding the points I gave? Are you conceding that these are innate and intrinsic attributes that remain in Adam that coming from the creative action of God to make man in His image?

Please answer this question clearly and concisely.

b. It is true that God does not grant all knowledge to everyone. I've never said otherwise and there are certainly those who know MORE than others in any given subject. However, what I listed IS granted to ENTIRETY of humanity and without restriction.

I suppose you could make the case a certain amount of residual "reason" remains from Adam, but I believe it's a bit of a stretch to claim belief in the gospel requires nothing more than this "reason" since the bible claims "ears" and "eyes" and a "heart" and wisdom" and knowledge" come to a person as a gift from God. So I'm not sure what you're point is.
                        There is no need to question my point. This nothing more than a typical Calvinist tactic to downplay other's commentary. You know what my point is. You know it to the degree you've posted Scriptures you believe are at odds with my comments. Your "ruse" is on full display in your response.

Your Calvinist reasoning is causing you issues. You have selectively picked verses from the Scriptures in an attempt to make the "Calvinist" cause for depravity. These verses do not address the points I made nor do they make the case that man is depraved to the point that he must be enlightened before exercising belief in the Gospel message.

All the innate attributes I listened enable a person to reason and accept the message of the Gospel through their own intrinsic qualities passed to them as the natural seed of Adam.

Please provide any Scripture that says otherwise or deny that all of humanity lack the innate qualities I listed above.

Comment

Please answer this question clearly and concisely.

b. It is true that God does not grant all knowledge to everyone. I've never said otherwise and there are certainly those who know MORE than others in any given subject. However, what I listed IS granted to ENTIRETY of humanity and without restriction.

All the innate attributes I listened enable a person to reason and accept the message of the Gospel through their own intrinsic qualities passed to them as the natural seed of Adam.

Please provide any Scripture that says otherwise or deny that all of humanity lack the innate qualities I listed above.

Well......You ask me to answer your question clearly, but you don't even give a question.

But secondly, you're making the assumption that every single human can use they're residual "reason" to believe in the gospel, but you give no evidence for this..,,,,and your assumption is in spite of the fact that the bible states over and over that eyes, hears to hear, heart, wisdom and knowledge are gifts from God. So you're making an assumption that conflicts with scripture.

Comment

1Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

There's the scripture you ask for.....
                            Last edited by Nebekednezzar; 10-17-18, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nebekednezzar View Post

Well......You ask me to answer your question clearly, but you don't even give a question.
                              Rubbish. Read again.

But secondly, you're making the assumption that every single human can use they're residual "reason" to believe in the gospel, but you give no evidence for this..,,,,
                              What do you mean I give no evidence. This innate qualities testify of themselves. Our founding father witnessed to "self evident" truths "that all men are created equal." A self witnessing truth has the intrinsic innate quality of being self revealing.

I didn't realize that I had to argue the validity of basic human constructs..... Geesh.

and your assumption is in spite of the fact that the bible states over and over that eyes, hears to hear, heart, wisdom and knowledge are gifts from God.
                              You are misapply those verses and the ONLY verses you've quoted do NOT teach what you want the to teach.

I have witnessed in my OP that God has GIFTED MEN EQUAL in the points I made. You, in your comments witness that man is gifted. I say they are intrinsic qualities that remain within humanity from Adam being made in the image of God.

So you're making an assumption that conflicts with scripture.
                              Nonsense. Prove it.

Comment

Working...
                              X