Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Jack Van Impe says the Holy Spirit has told him that he is God's final Prophet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
    Jesus says==But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. John 16:7
    Jack Van Impe Presents ó April 7, 2018
    And is He talking to you and to the world? No. Because you're taking the verse - like everything else - out of context.

And you still haven't answered my questions. Don't you want the churches to be one, to have one denomination? So go ahead and ask God or Van Impe for the one and only true interpretation of prophecy and the scriptures so that we can become one church under one God.
    Gen 30:33 So shall my righteousness answer for me in time to come, when it shall come for my hire before thy face: every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats, and brown among the sheep, that shall be counted stolen with me.

Comment

Yes!!! Jesus sends the Holy Spirit to all born again believers!!! EDIT Divisive
      DO NOT presume to judge the salvation / eternal state of another poster on this board. ONLY GOD can do that.
      Last edited by Mod8; 04-15-18, 09:19 PM. Reason: Divisive

Comment

Yes!!! Jesus sends the Holy Spirit to all born again believers!!! edited
        So why can't you read the book, heal all the sick, and raise the dead, etc? Because you're faking it. Emperor's new clothes Christianity!
        Last edited by Mod8; 04-15-18, 09:20 PM.
        Gen 30:33 So shall my righteousness answer for me in time to come, when it shall come for my hire before thy face: every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats, and brown among the sheep, that shall be counted stolen with me.

Comment

I read the Bible and God heals the sick and keeps me safe!!! READ PSALM 103:1-5

Comment

God has appointed these in the church:
            first apostles, second prophets, third teachers ........
            (1 Co 12:28).

Comment

God has appointed these in the church:
              first apostles, second prophets, third teachers ........
              Yes and He also told Paul to write to the Corinthians that these gifts of miracles would cease when completeness had come. 1st Corinthians 13:8-12. And God also told Paul to write that these Corinthians should not go beyond what was written. 1st Corinthians 4:6

You're going WAAAY beyond what is written already. None at Corinth were told things that would not be written, Their knowledge came from the things given to the Apostles. Their prophesy did not go beyond what we have written. Or else like Pau told the Corinthians they would be like Jack Van Impe and be Puffed Up and boast in themselves.

Jack claiming to be God's final prophet is as selfish and boastful s a person or any cult leader can get. The Apostles were humble and only wrote what the Spirit told them to write. Jack is making it up in his own mind and taking credit for things beyond his authority.

And you're following him. Says as much about you as it does him.

Comment

1. The numerous accusations of "you are lying" or "you are a liar" or "that is a lie" will stop and no longer permitted on our forums to accuse posters of a "lie" but by management posters only with documented evidence from admin. Proof that someone has purposely "lied," involves knowing the "motives" or "intent" of the poster to "bearing false witness." Since the majority of posters do believe what they are posting to be true in their "opinion," even if readers believe the information "false," it involves too much time in moderator, reading, examining all the threads, evidence. The posters are not to use the "lie" comments to a poster, state your opinions of why you disagree with the poster leaving out the "lie" or "liar" accusations, or receive infractions/suspensions for personal attacks." Edit to note rule permits referring to a group/cult/religion as teaching lies but poster must not use the comment to personally attack another poster referring to a single poster as lying. "
                Last edited by Mod8; 04-15-18, 09:07 PM. Reason: Rule 12.8 infraction

Comment

God's Word says

God has appointed these """in the church:
                  first apostles, second prophets,""" third teachers ........

"""in the church:
                  first apostles, second prophets,

Read in context==1 Corinthisans 12:27-31 27 Now you are Christís body, and individually members of it. 28 And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, various kinds of tongues. 29 All are not apostles, are they? All are not prophets, are they? All are not teachers, are they? All are not workers of miracles, are they? 30 All do not have gifts of healings, do they? All do not speak with tongues, do they? All do not interpret, do they? 31 But earnestly desire the greater gifts.

"""
                  Last edited by GISMYS; 04-13-18, 11:00 AM.

Comment

deleted
                    Yeah and Jack Van Impe is in serious trouble since he's a false prophet. And those that follow a false prophet are like those who killed the Prophets of God.
                    Last edited by Mod8; 04-15-18, 09:08 PM. Reason: quote box

Comment

The Emperor's New Clothes Christianity = the spirit of antichrist = the False Prophet = the 5th and final beast kingdom!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by precepts View Post

Is that what God told Van Impe?
                        Yepper! It came to him as he wore his special tin foil hat to act as a good antenna. Jack sends one to all those who support him so that they can ALL have the same "special revelation" as does Jack.
                        MY FOUR APOLOGETIC AXIOMS

1. Any verse ripped from its context is a pretext 100% of the time

2. We attack lies so others will see the truth; that is proof of our love for all cultists, not our hatred .

3. Inconsistency is a tiny hobgoblin haunting every cult

4. "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire

Comment

Jack Van Impe says the Holy Spirit has told him that he is God's final prophet and Jack is to tell the world The rapture ( catching up of born again believers) is very near and then WW111 WHEN 2 1/2 Billion will die. Jack sounds the warning but just as before the great flood many mock and scoff until the water covered them up!!! And you??

Comment

Jack Van Impe says the Holy Spirit has told him that he is God's final prophet and Jack is to tell the world The rapture ( catching up of born again believers) is very near and then WW111 WHEN 2 1/2 Billion will die. Jack sounds the warning but just as before the great flood many mock and scoff until the water covered them up!!! And you??
                            The Bible tells me that Jack is lying because the Holy Spirit has already said this...God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

So explain to us why the Holy Spirit would tell Jack one thing and the rest of us another. You're claiming Jack was told to tell us the Rapture is very near. Jack has been preaching that same thing for 60 years or more. So what's different other than Jack is now hearing voices in his head?

Also if Jack is the "Final" prophet then that means all others claiming to be a prophet are lying. Which I knew that anyway, but Jack often quotes others who claim to be prophets and yet here he is basically calling them liars since he himself is the final one.

Of course Jack is also known to use Mystics in his prophesies and he even used the Mayan calendar and computer experts to prophesy too and that all failed miserably for him.

Comment

2 Peter 3:3 you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4“Where is the promise of His coming?” they will ask. “Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.”…==========True today!!!
                              Last edited by CARM Admin; 04-16-18, 11:07 AM. Reason: edit embedded links/blocked by forum now approved with edit

Comment

Originally posted by john t View Post

Yepper! It came to him as he wore his special tin foil hat to act as a good antenna. Jack sends one to all those who support him so that they can ALL have the same "special revelation" as does Jack.
                                That's funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X