Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

The Trump Prophecy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Prewett View Post

What God did in regard to Abraham, Solomon and David is very relevant to people who care about understanding Jesus and what Jesus is going to do.
    Yeah, but not what you admitted you were going to do. What God did with Abraham and Solomon has nothing to do with you starting a new cult.

Since you publicly slander and mischaracterize my motives and intention, I will expound a bit on what is going to happen after Isaiah 40:31 comes to pass.
    Everyone can read your posts for themselves. The title on one of them proves your goofy motives. Isaiah 40:31 is not about you and your selfish desires to mistreat women.

“but those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;
    they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary,
    and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Out of 7 billion people, there must be many “waiting on the Lord” sprinkled out all over the world. Christians deem this wonderful … and look forward to it coming to pass. But it will be quite the unexpected shock to those “ having a form of godliness, but denying its power.”

There will two different groups of “empowered”.
    First, the initially empowered will include many old people who have been waiting on the Lord for years. Many of us will be bible literate and very acquainted with organized christianish religion. We will immediately commence being used by Jesus to heal the sick, rejuvenate the elderly, and bring back the dead.

Second will be those the initially empowered recruit into the service of Jesus.
    This second group will include many more young people and people not familiar with the Bible nor with organized christianish religion.

Since I live in rural Thailand (for past 16 years) many of these recruits will be young men from Buddhist culture.
    People not contaminated with Trinitarian doctrinal bs, including Trinitarian doctrinal bs regarding sex.

Though it may pain the prudes to accept it, many young women will be attracted to and seek to bond with young men who will be used by Jesus to do such as go into a hospital and in Jesus name heal everyone in the hospital on the spot.

Hemi, no man on earth will be in charge of the work and "life style" of the empowered.
    Jesus Sprit will be in charge of how the empowered relate to each other …male and female.

As for 70 year old me,
    my hope is that after a few days of empowerment a hit squad will come through my gate and put bullets in my chest and cut my head off.

The moderators need to keep an eye on you. That entire rant shows the signs if insanity.

Comment

"of" insanity ..... not "if" insanity

Comment

The NT is mind altering. Given by God after the rest of the NT was completed, the Revelation further alters the mind.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to Him to show to His servants things which must soon take place. He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, 2 who bears record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy and keep those things which are written in it, for the time is near.” Rev 1:1-3

There are two distinctly different types of “Christian.”
        The RevChristian and the Revless”Christian.”

The Revelation is addressed to and important to “Jesus’s servants.”

Revless “Christians” disregard and will not understand the Revelation because they do not aspire to be servants of Jesus.
        The “Christians” that comprise organized christianish religion are Revless’Christians’.

They need to heed “come out of her MY people”

Comment

Trump is not the messiah. He's just a very naughty boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Costas View Post
            Trump is not the messiah. He's just a very naughty boy!
            Satan’s Pope led Globalist cabal caused Trump to become POTUS just so a Nationalist Republicanish
            Christianish straight white man would be captain (to be blamed) when the Globalist sink the ship.

Comment

eh?
              "Your name and renown
              is the desire of our hearts."
              (Isaiah 26:8)

Comment

"of" insanity ..... not "if" insanity
                I am sorry but what you are experiencing is a spiritual insanity. Based on your posts, you obviously do not have a right mind.

Spiritual Insanity is a type of impairment or madness of the spirit where our thinking becomes peculiar, unsound and delusional. It is actually a term "gleaned" from the Scriptures, where someone has the spirit of Satan wherein they are not in their right mind, and thus by implication insane. In Scripture God uses insanity as a portrait of the unsound behavior of the unsaved who are in bondage to the Devil. You've heard people who are struggling with some sin or personal issues of anger, hatred, addictions, etc., as those who are struggling with their Demons. Well, they're not entirely an unbiblical idiom. Because in Scripture insanity was used as a symbol of one being in bondage to Satan. God uses physical and mental maladies as fools and insanity in Scripture to paint a portrait of those who are in bondage to Satan and do not think or act with sound reasoning. Spiritually their mind is "not right," confused, in unrest or turmoil. And from this is where we get the term Spiritual Insanity from. It is the spiritual disorder of the mind that causes one to act delusionally as a type of spiritual psychosis. The truth seems like a lie, what is sound seems unsound, what is right seems wrong, completely unsound spiritually.

2nd Timothy 1:7
                • "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
                The opposite of a sound or sober mind of Christians is spiritual insanity. It is when the spirit is not right and one's thinking is unsound. For example, Christ miraculously healed a man that was insane, which (like all of the miracles Christ did) painted this portrait of God's miraculous power to bring healing to the Spiritually Insane through the efficacy of His death and resurrection. i.e., the physical healing was a sign or token of a Spiritual healing of our spiritual insanity. e.g.:

Mark 5:1-8
                • "And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
                • And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
                • Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
                • Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
                • And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
                • But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
                • And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
                • For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit."
                The man who was "not in his right mind" was an insane man divinely used of Christ as a picture of all those in bondage to the Devil and who dwell in the presence of death (n the tombs) and who are as a wild and raging beast that cannot be tamed. Christ's healing of this man is illustrative of the power of God to bring peace and a sound mind to the Spiritually Insane. This man was miraculously healed as a sign to illustrate Christ's miraculous power in salvation.

Mark 5:15
                • "And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid."
                When we are saved we are Spiritually clothed in the righteousness of Christ and Spiritually in our right mind because the Devil has been cast out of us. In its pragmatic sense, spiritual insanity is an unsound aversion to reconciliation with God, a mindless rejection of receiving the truth and righteousness because we remain in bondage to the Devil and sin. We could just as easily call it a spiritual foolishness or a spiritual delusion. It's all pointing to the same unsound spiritual condition or disorder.

2nd Thessalonians 2:9-13
                • "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
                • And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
                • And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
                • That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
                • But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:"
                The moral of this story, not all in the church will receive the truth in love, because they don't love the truth. They love self-justification over truth. This strong delusion is a spirit of fraudulence where one has an unsound mind that llows them to believe lies and deceptions. In practical terms, it is a spirit of straying from orthodoxy or sound Christian principles because of this rejection of the truth. How many times have you seen this realized? You witness to someone the obvious and unadulterated truth of Scripture (word for word), and yet they reject God's word of truth for the interpretations of men? That's exactly what that passage says, they just won't receive the truth in love. They don't really know what love is, to them it appears loveless, judgmental and arrogant. These passages are divinely inspired of God to have us recognize the spiritual delusion in this bondage. In its truest form, delusion is nothing but man's own will that moves him to deceitfully work against the truth. Because they are spiritually made insane, their mind being spiritually unsound.

By contrast, that last verse says:

2nd Thessalonians 2:13
                • "But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:"
                Beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth. Therein is the difference between the Elect of the church with sound minds that believe the truth when they hear it, and the false Christians with unsound minds in delusion there who trample the truth under foot in their zeal to justify themselves. Why? Because like the insane man God healed, God did not give them a sound mind. They took His name upon themselves, but never His Spirit.

2nd Timothy 1:7
                • "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
                Christians are to be sober minded, as opposed to having a mind of fearfulness and of confusion and unrest and turmoil, which is this type of spiritual disorder. Spiritual insanity is the secret persona of the Devil within man that provokes and causes fear and unrest where people are careful of many things, the least of which is service to God. Hope that helps a little.

Comment

I hope you're aware of the exquisite irony in your post TribSigns. As someone who has long since taken leave of his senses, JP is most likely the last person on this planet to benefit from your penetrating diagnosis.

Comment

Jesus said “If you ask anything in My name, I will do it” John 14:14
                    So that got John Prewett to thinking. John came up with a plan.

Namely ask Jesus (which John has done) to see to it that after a few days of empowerment
                    (as per Isaiah 40:31) a Globalist hit squad will come to John’s home & shoot & behead John

Then a few days later, when John’s Thai family returns from cremating John’s body,
                    they will be surprised that John is alive.

They will say “how are you alive?” I will tell them Jesus made it happen

John revealed his plan to his thoughtful supportive friends in various forums.
                    John was surprised (sooooo surprised) that many of his forum friends
                    opined such as “you’re crazy, that will never work” and the like.

Some said such as “you’re not Jesus, so how dare you think you
                    could rise from the dead a few days after death of your body.”
                    Many of his wonderful internet sojourners seemed to not believe
                    John 14:12
                    “… he who believes in Me will do the works that I do also.
                    And he will do greater works than these, because I am going to My Father.

If Jesus will arrange the shooting and knows I’ll credit Jesus for the resurrection,
                    then why wouldn’t Jesus do the resurrection ?

Comment

Lunatic rants. Pray for JP to get out of spiritual insanity.

Comment

John, God bless you. The same thing will happen about three and a half years from now to the two prophets in Jerusalem.
                        I know my need for Christ

"But the evolution of intelligence presumes qualities that are useless until they are realized. And how in the world can some kind of chain in adaptability be appealed to in this case?"

Comment

Originally posted by TribulationSigns View Post
                          Lunatic rants. Pray for JP to get out of spiritual insanity.
                          Be advised that your stance is very similar to that of Peter's response to Jesus when Jesus told the disciples He was going to be crucified.

21 From that time on, Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised on the third day.
                          22 Then Peter took Him and began rebuking Him, saying, “Far be it from You, Lord! This shall not happen to You.”
                          23 But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things that are of God, but those that are of men.” Matt 16

Am I wrong to believe Jesus will do as I ask Him, and bring me back from the dead ....Jesus knowing I will bear witness that Jesus brought me back from the dead. ?

Am I wrong/crazy to believe John 14:14 ?
                          Am I wrong/crazy to believe Jesus will empower whoever is waiting on Him? ... Isaiah 40:31
                          Am I wrong/crazy to believe John 14:12 ?

“… he who believes in Me will do the works that I do also.
                          And he will do greater works than these, because I am going to My Father.

Are we to follow Jesus or not ?

Well, Jesus was in full accord with God's plan for Jesus to be crucified/killed. And Peter thought the plan was nuts.

Are we to follow Jesus or not ?

Comment

Be advised that your stance is very similar to that of Peter's response to Jesus when Jesus told the disciples He was going to be crucified.
                            Misapplication of Scripture. You are losing your mind! You totally misunderstood John 14:12!

Here is the truth:

Matthew 13:31-32
                            • "..the kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
                            • which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof."
                            Christ was the least, who became the greatest. Christ is the foundation of the Kingdom of God. Christ is the mustard seed, the faith whereby we can move mountains. So God has told us what the grain of Mustard seed represents. It starts out as just one God man, Christ Christ, and the Kingdom is expanded through the preaching of the gospel, taking down strongholds, where no gate on Satan's Kingdom can withstand it. And through the New Testament period, it grows into a great kingdom across the face of all nations who are no longer deceived.j

Now when Jesus told His followers, "and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. - John 14:12?" Again, some misguided souls like you think they can actually do greater miracles today than Jesus did. That's ridiculous. Jesus wasn't talking about physical miracles, He was talking about the works of Salvation which He started as this tiny Mustard seed, and which continue through us to build His Church. He was talking in terms of a seed growing into a great tree. He started it as a small seed, and we (all Christians since) continued the work through Him to make it a great Kingdom. It started with one God man, and then hundreds of thousands of Christians as vessels of God bringing in more to Salvation than were saved in Jesus day. In other words, it is better for the church to bring Salvaiton to many men than Jesus Christ Himself could. That way Christ works through Church! That's the greater works. Not Greater miracles. Not something you would have the power to do greater than Christ Himself. Can you work on water? Can you raise a man from the dead after he has been dead SO LONG that He is decaying and stinking. Can you tak to the sea and command the waves to cease? Can you raise yourself after asking someone to shot you to death? Please provide us a video of yourself doing these!

But seriousily?! No! No man has "EVER" nor ever will do greater physical miracles than Jesus. But the works of salvation are greater because Christ went to the father. That is why Christ said it is better that He go up to heaven and send us the Holy Spirit on his behalf so that His kingdom will do greater THROUGH US to bring Gospel to the world! Not giving us some physical miracles or powers like you thought! Therefore, the Mustard seed illustrates that growth and what Kingdom by its faith is vanquished. I did not make this up! I did not liken a grain of Mustard seed to the Kingdom, God Himself did which you failed to understand! I am merely bearing witness to what God says. But read it for yourself in many verses:

Mark 4:30
                            • ""And He said, whereunto shall we LIKEN the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it? it is as a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:
                            • But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh GREATER than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it."
                            So no one ask why does I liken the grain of mustard seed to the Kingdom of God instituted by Christ, ask GOD, yourself, WHY He likens or makes comparisons with it. Like I said, it is better for us to get our interpretations from God, than from MEN.

I'll give one more:

Luke 13:18
                            • "..Unto what is the kingdom of God LIKE? and whereunto shall I RESEMBLE it? It islike a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden: and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it."
                            The Kingdom of Christ "IS" this Mustard seed that started out tiny, and grows to cover the whole world and all the nations. This is what the mustard seed represents. Christ's Kingdom Come! And so if you have faith as a grain of Mustard seed, you have the faith of Christ wherein the Kingdom (mountain) of Satan cannot stand against. No gates of Hell can stand against. You will have faith to bring gospel to the world to win some souls for Christ. That is all! You have the keys of the Kingdom in Christ Jesus where whatsoever is done in earth, has already been done in heaven. That is it!

But you are really decevied to think that it is about empowering you with power that is greater than Jesus Christ! LOL!!!! That is not what Jesus talked about!

Like I said, you need some help!

Comment

Even after Peter had seen Jesus perform miracle after miracle ... even after Peter had correctly identified Jesus as the Christ, the Son of God .... still Peter was so blown away by Jesus's revealing that Jesus was going to be crucified that Peter could not resist telling Jesus that Jesus was making a big mistake. In so many words Peter was telling Jesus "I know more and better than you do." In so many words Peter told Jesus "you are talking crazy." Jesus's own blood family agreed with Peter.

"When His family heard of it, they went out to seize Him, for they said, “He is beside Himself.”" Mark 3:21

Yep, the more you get into sync with Jesus the more you will be told you have lost your mind and be called such as lunatic.

And mind you .... Peter and Jesus family were people that cared about Jesus. They cared about Jesus's welfare. They were not evil people.
                              They just could not at that time grasp the divine genius of God's plan that Jesus was executing. Later Peter and Jesus's blood family "saw the light"

Comment

Originally posted by Ged View Post
                                A Christian University is producing an 85-minute feature film that will be shown in over 1,000 cinemas highlighting the prophecy of a man who says he heard the voice of God, concerning the greatness of The United States and its president, Donald Trump.

The 'prophet' is Mark Taylor who has been a featured guest on the Jim Bakker show. The University is 'Liberty' of Jerry Falwell fame, and the producer is ReelWorks Studios, which also helped produce John Hagees 'Four Blood Moons' documentary.

Will you be going?

The Trump Prophecy
                                Nope

Comment

Working...
                                X