Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

THE PROPHECY in JOHN 16: 13 & JOHN 14: 26

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE PROPHECY in JOHN 16: 13 & JOHN 14: 26

YESHUA did NOT say HE will send you Paul or another apostle in John 16: 13 ,,, John 14: 26

So , do you have any comments on the above words by YESHUA/ Jesus ?

Paul came on the scene months AFTER YESHUA / Jesus spoke those words above!

Paul's encounter with Jesus in ACTS 9 was a manifestation of Satan to decieve the whole world! That is why the churches today all preach MOSTLY from Paul's and Luke's gospels!

Luke was Not an Apostle of Yeshua! Matt 10: 2-4

luke said only ONE thief CURSED YESHUA and the other was offered paradise . Luke 23: 39-43

Matt 27: 44 says BOTH thieves CURSED YESHUA .
    And Jesus did NOT go to paradise on that day! Did the thief get to paradise days before YESHUA ?

Luke and his buddy Paul are not to be trusted! They were both servants of Satan to decieve the whole world and to sabotage the TRUE GOSPEL OF GOD!

Originally posted by DANNO View Post
    [B]YESHUA did NOT say HE will send you Paul or another apostle in John 16: 13 ,,, John 14: 26

What's to comment??? your verses are complete in themselves.

Paul came on the scene months AFTER YESHUA / Jesus spoke those words above!
    WOW!! score another logical triumph for Captain Obvious!!!!

Paul's encounter with Jesus in ACTS 9 was a manifestation of Satan to decieve the whole world!
    Unless, of course, thats only what your "Angel of Light" WANTS you to believe. He seems to get around a LOT these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

What's to comment??? your verses are complete in themselves.

WOW!! score another logical triumph for Captain Obvious!!!!

Unless, of course, thats only what your "Angel of Light" WANTS you to believe. He seems to get around a LOT these days.
      Well, it's very good to know that you understand YESHUA's promise in John 16: 13 & John 14: 26

All you need to do now is work on your defence why you have embraced Paul and Luke when you stand at the judgment seat of Christ! In uncle's Paul's ROM 14: 10

Comment

[B]YESHUA did NOT say HE will send you Paul or another apostle in John 16: 13 ,,, John 14: 26

My comment is: Did you actually read them?

Your argument is that deceived Christians think Paul was sent to the 12 apostles and Christ did not promise Paul to the 12 apostles. Therefore Paul is a false prophet.

Your logical failure is that Paul was not sent to the 12 apostles. He was sent to other people.

Good grief.
        Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Comment

Originally posted by StephenC View Post

My comment is: Did you actually read them?

Your argument is that deceived Christians think Paul was sent to the 12 apostles and Christ did not promise Paul to the 12 apostles. Therefore Paul is a false prophet.

Your logical failure is that Paul was not sent to the 12 apostles. He was sent to other people.

Good grief.
          Yes I did! Several times!

Did you read those quotes in john ? Did your eyes see the words " HE and HIM" in those quotes?

Who do you believe is " HE and HIM " in those quotes by YESHUA ?

it's NOT PAUL OR LUKE!! Agree?

If you had the Holy Spirit to remind you of the TRUE GOSPEL of YESHUA YOU WOULD NOT NEED Paul and Luke ! Agree ? Yes or no ?

Comment

Well, it's very good to know that you understand YESHUA's promise in John 16: 13 & John 14: 26

All you need to do now is work on your defence why you have embraced Paul and Luke when you stand at the judgment seat of Christ! In uncle's Paul's ROM 14: 10
            SO you're another one who knows nothing about "judgement". You seem to think that there's a TRIAL involved, and that it would even be POSSIBLE to "Give a defence".

Sorry but the JUDGEMENT consists of nothing other than the passing of sentence, based on the TRIAL that ended when you died.

Comment

Yes I did! Several times!

Did you read those quotes in john ? Did your eyes see the words " HE and HIM" in those quotes?

Who do you believe is " HE and HIM " in those quotes by YESHUA ?
              The what that Jesus sent is the Holy Spirit.

it's NOT PAUL OR LUKE!! Agree?

If you had the Holy Spirit to remind you of the TRUE GOSPEL of YESHUA YOU WOULD NOT NEED Paul and Luke ! Agree ? Yes or no ?
              Paul did not go to people with the holy spirit. He went to the gentiles.
              Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Comment

The what that Jesus sent is the Holy Spirit.

[LEFT][COLOR=#252C2F][FONT=Helvetica]

Paul did not go to people with the holy spirit. He went to the gentiles.
                Peter was the chosen Apostle to the Gentiles NOT Paul! Read your bible.

Paul was a servant of Satan! It was satan that sent him to the Gentiles NOT God ! Read your bible again and get to know who the WOLFMAN49 is .

Comment

Danno - The NT must be a very short book for you. So have some sympathy for poor deluded Christians like me who are condemned to read Paul's & Luke's satanic twaddle for the rest of our lives.

Comment

Peter was the chosen Apostle to the Gentiles NOT Paul! Read your bible.
                    So only one apostle can go to the gentiles. What an odd limitation to place on people.

Paul was a servant of Satan! It was satan that sent him to the Gentiles NOT God ! Read your bible again and get to know who the WOLFMAN49 is .
                    Christ called Peter satan.

Comment

What an odd limitation to place on people.
                      More to the point - on God! The logic of the lunatic asylum gets another outing.

Comment

Originally posted by Costas View Post

More to the point - on God! The logic of the lunatic asylum gets another outing.
                        To the lurkers only.

The quotes below by Paul the WOLFMAN49 inspired by Satan.

Colossians 1:24

24 "Now I rejoice in what I AM SUFFERING FOR YOU, and I FILL UP IN MY FLESH WHAT IS LACKING IN CHRIST's AFFLICTIONS, for the sake of his body, which is the church."

~=~=~=~=~=~==~=~=~==~=~=

2 Corinthians 11: 8

8 "I ROBBED OTHER CHURCHES, taking wages of them, to do you service."

~=~=~=~=~==~=~=~=~=~==~=~=~=~=~=~==~

2 Corinthians 12:11

11 " I HAVE MADE A FOOL OF MYSELF, but you drove me to it. I ought to have been commended by you, for I am not in the least inferior to the “super-apostles,”[a] even though I am nothing.

~=~==~=~=~=~==~=~==~==~=~==~=~=

1 Corinthians 4:15

15 " Even if you had ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I BECAME YOUR FATHER through the gospel."

~=~=~=~=~==~=~==~=~=~==~=~=~==~

Yeshua was very clear in His Words in John 16: 13 & John 14: 26 . He did NOT say He was going to send ANOTHER Apostle! His ministry and Teachings was completed during His 3 1/2 years! He made NO allowance for Paul in Rev 21: 14 or on Matt 19: 28

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~==~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Yeshua gave us clues in Matt 13: 24-34 that the enemy will plant his words ( weeds ) among the GOD SEEDS in the same field! Those that eat from the good seeds become the children of God and those that eat of the weeds will become the children of Satan.
                        ~=~=~==~=~=~=~==~=~==~=~~=~=~=~=

Paul claims he became your FATHER in 1 Cor 4: 15! This is blasphemy and he did not know the warnings by YESHUA in Matt 23: 9 . Paul also blasphemes God by making JUDGMENTS on humans. 1Cor 5: 5 & 1st Tim 1: 20 compare with John 8: 15 by YESHUA's mouth.

Comment

So only one apostle can go to the gentiles. What an odd limitation to place on people.

[LEFT][COLOR=#252C2F][FONT=Helvetica]

Christ called Peter satan.

Peter said HE WAS THE CHOSEN APOSTLE FOR THE GENTILES! He did not say Paul was !

Read Acts 15: 7 again and Learn the truth .

Comment

Peter said HE WAS THE CHOSEN APOSTLE FOR THE GENTILES! He did not say Paul was !

Read Acts 15: 7 again and Learn the truth .
                            Peter did preach to the gentiles and was there when Cornelius received the holy spirit. Paul was also at the conference in Acts 15, and spoke immediately after Peter. Read the verses after Acts 15:7 and learn more truth.

Don't you reject the book of Acts?

Comment

Peter did preach to the gentiles and was there when Cornelius received the holy spirit. Paul was also at the conference in Acts 15, and spoke immediately after Peter. Read the verses after Acts 15:7 and learn more truth.

Don't you reject the book of Acts?
                              I REJECT the writers of Acts and I accept some parts of Acts that has NO contradictions and doesnt contradict other books .

Comment

Working...
                              X