Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

How is it that all souls who have been beheaded for the Word of God,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it that all souls who have been beheaded for the Word of God,

since Christ, had a chance to take the mark of the beast, if they are not here in the end times? Unless, all men are on the earth today to be tested?
    If they are not all on earth at this time, then how can the mark of the beast be some computer chip, since most were martyred long ago?
    Doesn't it make more since in these violent times of rage, hatred, and war, that it is those who are displaying the works of the flesh in their life times and were even willing to kill their own brethren, like CAIN, who killed his own brother. Who also was given a mark, and was said to be of the wicked One?

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
    KJV
    The purpose of my posts are not to cause bicker or division, but to show truth from the scripture for edifying of the soul. It does not matter what we think, it is what God's Word says that matters.

I consider it obvious that the 20:4 revealed BEHEADING (of the saved) takes place during the 3.5 year (Rev 13:5) reign of the Beast.

Comment

Originally posted by John Prewett View Post
      I consider it obvious that the 20:4 revealed BEHEADING (of the saved) takes place during the 3.5 year (Rev 13:5) reign of the Beast.
      So, you don't believe that all men who have ever lived on the earth since Christ, have to be tested to take the mark of the beast, yet you say that testing is only at the end of the age for 3-1/2yrs.?
      My point is that if the only time all who are tested will only be for that 3-1/2 yrs. As we know, there have been many souls for 2,000yrs. who have been beheaded for their faith in Christ, so this tells you that it is not a chip that is the mark.

So,Then all since Christ must be alive in these last days to be tested if it is a chip or only something around today..... OR, the mark of the beast is something other than agreeing to some computer chip that were not here 2,000 yrs. ago, only here now is there such technology that men believe is the mark.
      What about being like Cain who killed his own brother, acting as a beast, being violent and corrupted, power hungry, I believe it is pledging allegiance to kill for your cause or country instead of walking in the joy and peace of the Spirit, being a Christian soldier that NEVER uses carnal weapons of warfare in violence, rage, hatred, killing, bitterness, vengeance, wrath, against flesh and blood. Do you think that the mark Cain received from God, was a tale tell sign of the mark being in our thinking(foreheads) and actions(hand) of a corrupted mind?

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
      KJV
      Last edited by afaithfulone4u; 07-22-18, 11:25 PM.
      The purpose of my posts are not to cause bicker or division, but to show truth from the scripture for edifying of the soul. It does not matter what we think, it is what God's Word says that matters.

Comment

Hi. We are now be tested because Jesus is in the most Holy Place, judging everybody according what they are saying and doing.
        Here are the true Christians. Revelation 12:17 and 14:12.

Comment

Working...
        X