Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Mark Taylor Prophecy September 15, 2018 — NO MORE DEMOCRATS IN THE WHITEHOUSE!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Taylor Prophecy September 15, 2018 — NO MORE DEMOCRATS IN THE WHITEHOUSE!!

Mark Taylor Prophecy September 15, 2018 — NO MORE DEMOCRATS IN THE WHITEHOUSE
    #marktaylorpropheticwords
    Mid-term Red state GOP TSUNAMI!!! PTL.

Mark Taylor, “I think this will be a Red Tsunami. It will not be a Blue wave, it will be more like a Blue Drip”
    Learn More: https://youtu.be/aUvykZaveiU
    Democratic Party Will be Destroyed in November. PTL.

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
      Mark Taylor, “I think this will be a Red Tsunami. It will not be a Blue wave, it will be more like a Blue Drip”
      Learn More: https://youtu.be/aUvykZaveiU
      Democratic Party Will be Destroyed in November. PTL.
      Could it be? They may get raptured out of here. 👽

harry

Comment

Mark Taylor Prophecy September 15, 2018 — NO MORE DEMOCRATS IN THE WHITEHOUSE

#marktaylorpropheticwords
        Mid-term Red state GOP TSUNAMI!!! PTL.
        So Mark Taylor is lying seeing that the Holy Spirit told Jack Van Impe he was God's final prophet?

Or did Jack Van Impe lie when he made the claim?

One of them is lying for sure because if an old man barely able to talk is God's final prophet who does this guy think he is?

What a tangled web deceivers weave.

Comment

Wow!! Do you need help understanding?? Yes!!! Jack is the prophet chosen to give the world the message that Jesus is at the door ready to return.

Comment

Wow!! Do you need help understanding?? Yes!!! Jack is the prophet chosen to give the world the message that Jesus is at the door ready to return.
            You don't listen to Jack. He claims God told him he was God's Final prophet. So that means Mark Taylor is lying or Jack is lying.

Or maybe BOTH are lying.

Comment

ROFL!!!
              Wow!! Do you need help understanding?? Yes!!! Jack is God's final prophet that is chosen to give the world the message that Jesus is at the door ready to retur

Comment

ROFL!!!
                Wow!! Do you need help understanding?? Yes!!! Jack is God's final prophet that is chosen to give the world the message that Jesus is at the door ready to retur
                Who told you that Jack is the final prophet?

There is no such thing as "final prophet". Unless the Scripture clearly stated that Jack is the final prophet, you are duped by Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by TribulationSigns View Post

Who told you that Jack is the final prophet?

There is no such thing as "final prophet". Unless the Scripture clearly stated that Jack is the final prophet, you are duped by Jack.
                  Jack himself claims to be God's Final Prophet. According to Jack the Holy Spirit came to his house on august 13th 2017 and told him "God has sent me to tell you, you are chosen and anointed to be His Final prophet." And Jack claims the Holy Spirit told him to establish a TV missionary to tell the entire world Jesus is coming soon.

See, the Entire New Testament teaches us that. Jesus commanded we go out and preach the gospel to ALL nations baptizing them and making disciples of all nations. The New Testament teaches us all of the judgment to come and that we as Christians are ALL anointed, chosen, appointed to preach the same gospel and yet here Jack is in his final years claiming he was chosen, not Jesus, but his voice is the final voice of authority and of the judgment to come.

But if you will notice MONEY is the message now. Who would have thunk it, but Jack needs money and now the definition of "Missionary" is not one who goes out on a mission. No, Now since Jack has this "divine" authority, send him MONEY and God will credit you for being a "Missionary" and that way Jack says he has the largest "church Missionary" in the History of Christianity.

It's painfully obvious by watching Jack he has literally gone insane. God has been longsuffering with that man and he is spending his final day capitalizing on the charity of the duped and gullible and scripturally ignorant and they will share in Jack's punishment. He refuses to repent and turn to God and his followers refuse to denounce Jack's false gospel.

Comment

Who dare touch God's anointed man and think there will be no price to pay??? Dream on!!!

Comment

Who dare touch God's anointed man and think there will be no price to pay??? Dream on!!!
                      Let us know who that anointed man is.

You still haven't addressed how Jsck can be the Final prophet and yet here Mark Taylor is claiming to be a Prophet. Not to mention all the thousands of other "anoijted" prophets out there in the world.

Jack has failed in so many prophesies and dates in the past that we KNOW he's a false prophet and a liar. Even his sources such as that Jewish mystic and numerologist Judah Ben Samuel was wrong and proved to be wrong and yet people still follow Jack Van impe as if being wrong multiple times is normal for a prophet of God.

Sickening is what it is.

Comment

ROFL!!!! I live a happy blessed life of health, prosperity in the protection of God !!! and you??

Comment

ROFL!!!! I live a happy blessed life of health, prosperity in the protection of God !!! and you??
                          So does Mark Zuckerberg, but that's not the prosperity and protection I'm after.

ALL Spiritual blessings are in Christ as Ephesians 1 says. Those are the ones I love. Whether a hurricane or a war or whatever takes out my physical possessions and even my physical body, I' am promised ALL the Blessings in Christ and will gain everything by losing all of this physical stuff. I serve Christ, not mammon.

Those who love the world belong to the world and serve Satan. Jack Van Impe and his followers love the world and the things in it. That's one reason they deny this physical world has an end. They don't want to give it up. Their heart and soul and mind is focused on the physical and not the spiritual.

Here's what the Apostle John said of those who love the world like Jack Van Impe and his followers...1 John 2:15-17

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world-the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

And here's what the Hebrew writer said concerning the stuff Jack and his followers and pat Robertson pray for...Hebrews 13:5

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

All of this "stuff" and this "world" is going to perish. My riches are stored in Heaven and while Jack is collecting perishable goods like gold and silver from the gullible and scripturally ignorant, I am storing up for myself riches in heaven that are eternal and will never perish.

Comment

No one finds
                            prosperity, protection and Spiritual blessings they are after by attacking, slandering God's anointed men!! Those that do are blinded allowing satan to use them as his tool,fool, puppet!!

Comment

No one finds
                              prosperity, protection and Spiritual blessings they are after by attacking, slandering God's anointed men!! Those that do are blinded allowing satan to use them as his tool,fool, puppet!!
                              ALL Spiritual blessings are in Christ as Ephesians 1 says. Those are the ones I love. Whether a hurricane or a war or whatever takes out my physical possessions and even my physical body, I' am promised ALL the Blessings in Christ and will gain everything by losing all of this physical stuff. I serve Christ, not mammon.

Those who love the world belong to the world and serve Satan. Jack Van Impe and his followers love the world and the things in it. That's one reason they deny this physical world has an end. They don't want to give it up. Their heart and soul and mind is focused on the physical and not the spiritual.

Here's what the Apostle John said of those who love the world like Jack Van Impe and his followers...1 John 2:15-17

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world-the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

And here's what the Hebrew writer said concerning the stuff Jack and his followers and pat Robertson pray for...Hebrews 13:5

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

All of this "stuff" and this "world" is going to perish. My riches are stored in Heaven and while Jack is collecting perishable goods like gold and silver from the gullible and scripturally ignorant, I am storing up for myself riches in heaven that are eternal and will never perish.

Comment

Working...
                              X