Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Mark Taylor Prophecy September 15, 2018 — NO MORE DEMOCRATS IN THE WHITEHOUSE!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack at 88 years old says he will not retire but preach the gospel till his last breath. Jack has no interest in more money for cars, homes, jets and he takes no salary from the ministry. Jack's goal is to reach 7 billion with the message that Jesus is at the door ready to return. PTL.

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
      Jack at 88 years old says he will not retire but preach the gospel till his last breath. Jack has no interest in more money for cars, homes, jets and he takes no salary from the ministry. Jack's goal is to reach 7 billion with the message that Jesus is at the door ready to return. PTL.
      Jack is a false prophet and works for Satan. All who follow him are working for Satan too.

Jack's goal is MONEY. Jack lies and says all who give him money are "Missionaries". No, all who give him money work for Satan.

Comment

God says= a command=
        Chronicles 16:22==
        "Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."

Comment

God says= a command=
          Chronicles 16:22==
          "Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."
          Then Jack needs to abide by that and repent for being with the prophets and worshippers of Baal.

Jack is NOT anointed, he is a man of Satan.

Do you even know what anointed means? All Christians are anointed by God and are a chosen and special people. We do not live in times past or during the times of the prophets.

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

The world don't need or use prophets anymore and the "anointed ones" are those of us who belong to Christ just as John the Apostle said. and not to Jack Van Impe or Satan. We are Sanctified by the word of God John 17:17, not the word of Jack Van Impe that old viper and that old fox who begs for money and works for Satan. The Word of God tells us ALL things and by it we know ALL things. The Word of God who we Christians are Sanctified by proves Jack Van Impe is a liar.

It also tells us how to discern the Law from the Prophets and from the New Testament where Jesus Himself IS the Anointed One" and The Final Prophet Moses spoke about who would come and All nations follow Him. The children of Israel killed and persecuted God's prophets and even Steven the first martyr was stoned for reminding the Jews how they had persecuted and killed the prophets and here Jack Van Impe followers are telling us for warning people against False prophets and liars like Jack Van Impe are anointed ones of God. When the Bible tells us plainly such men as Jack are to be exposed and all who follow such liars will share in their punishment.

Comment

Real Christians love not attack other believers.Where is the love?? John 13:34-35==34“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.35By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Comment

Real Christians love not attack other believers.Where is the love?? John 13:34-35==34“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.35By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
              Jack's not a believer, he's a false prop[het deliberately leading others away from Christ through his false prophesies and his lies and deception. The New Testament warns us of people like Jack Van Impe and tells us they would be here to deceive all the saints going all the way back to Paul's address to the Church at Ephesus.

As I said, Steven was stoned for preaching the gospel to the Jews. Simon the Sorcerer, could be called the first recorded prosperity preacher, repented for his selfish desires and Ananias and Sapphira dropped dead for theirs. Jack Van Impe lies and claims he doesn't take a salary yet is worth millions.

As the Bible says, Christians are Sanctified by the word of God. Loving the brotherhood is loving those of us who are separated by the word and not by the foolish and destructive teachings of Satan spewed by Jack Van Impe. If we love the world we will warn the world of Satan's people like Jack and we won't support them or condone their false gospels and their failed prophesies. And we Certainly won't ignore the scriptures from God's word that expose men like Jack Van impe but we will heed them and repent of we have been following those evil and wicked men.

Comment

Demon inspired slander,false witness ==Why ask for early judgment??

Comment

Demon inspired slander,false witness ==Why ask for early judgment??
                  The thing to do would be to prove with the Bible the things said by Jack Van Impe are true. Like this one example of Jack using Judah Ben Samuel and claiming he was a "man of God" and failed in his predictions that the Messiah would come in 2017.

First of all the Messiah came over 2000 years ago and not in 2017. That alone prove Jack is a liar and an antichrist. Any self appointed "man of God" who doesn't know Jesus the Messiah came in the flesh is dead already in his sins. John the Apostle warns us about such men and told us they are liars.

But if you could show scripture that proves it's ok for a Christian to use a no believing Jewish mystic as a prophet of God to tell us what year Jesus will return I'll repent and send Jack a check. But as it is, Jack never repented for setting a false date for the year Jesus would return.

Comment

Acts 1:11

“Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.”

Comment

Mark Taylor Prophecy September 15, 2018 — NO MORE DEMOCRATS IN THE WHITEHOUSE
                      Well - THIS will be EASY!!! if it happens that way, then maybe Taylor's a "prophet". When it doesn't, we'll ALL KNOW that he's a phony.

Since when does a "prophesy", sourced by the Holy Spirit, start with "I THINK"????

Comment

Acts 1:11

“Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.”
                        Yeah, and what does that have to do with Jack Van Impe lying about a Jewish Mystic and himself claiming Jesus the Messiah would come in 2017?

The Messiah came. And the angel told the Apostles they would see Him return one day just as He left. He Himself promised to come and judge the world in righteousness and those of us who are His will be presented to the Father. The rest will follow people like Jack Van impe into Hell with the devil and his angels.

Comment

Just know!!! God says He hates a false witness and to be a false witness against a man anointed by God is a great error with a very high cost!!

Comment

Just know!!! God says He hates a false witness and to be a false witness against a man anointed by God is a great error with a very high cost!!
                            The thing to do would be to prove with the Bible the things said by Jack Van Impe are true. Like this one example of Jack using Judah Ben Samuel and claiming he was a "man of God" and failed in his predictions that the Messiah would come in 2017.

First of all the Messiah came over 2000 years ago and not in 2017. That alone prove Jack is a liar and an antichrist. Any self appointed "man of God" who doesn't know Jesus the Messiah came in the flesh is dead already in his sins. John the Apostle warns us about such men and told us they are liars.

But if you could show scripture that proves it's ok for a Christian to use a no believing Jewish mystic as a prophet of God to tell us what year Jesus will return I'll repent and send Jack a check. But as it is, Jack never repented for setting a false date for the year Jesus would return.

Comment

ROFL!!! Watch Jack's program over and over until you can understand what Jack is saying!! Tweak!

Comment

what a waste of time .. I am kicking myself for reading this ..,

Comment

Working...
                                X