Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Mark of the beast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harry View Post

No hate here!

When you know the FATHER, there is no hate, you will love them all as HE does!

harry
    Christians are required to keep the commandments of Christ not the commandments of Moses!

Legalism is the mark of the beast, it always has been and it always will be.

No computer chips, no statues and no Nero which only Noobs believe in. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nola369 View Post

Christians are required to keep the commandments of Christ not the commandments of Moses!

Not what the Bible teaches!

Matthew 5:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

You didn’t reply to my other post, the gold you Mentioned.

harry

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

You didn’t reply to my other post, the gold you Mentioned.

harry

It's really a waste of my time to converse with someone who believes that Christians are under Torah.

The words of Christ need to be taken in the context they were given which was primarily to a Jewish audience.

Also Christ's entire ministry was under the old covenant before the cross and before the gospel was fully revealed.

Comment

It's really a waste of my time to converse with someone who believes that Christians are under Torah.

The words of Christ need to be taken in the context they were given which was primarily to a Jewish audience.

Also Christ's entire ministry was under the old covenant before the cross and before the gospel was fully revealed.
          I recommend you pay very close attention to what was said in the following it is being violated currently in the church!
          Exodus 20:4-6 King James Version (KJV)

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

harry

Comment

NUPE !

The marka the beast will be LITERAL.

Comment

Originally posted by roby3 View Post

NUPE !

I agree, it will likely be some rule or commandment from the Torah that is forced on the whole world.

Those who keep it show their loyalty to Israel and those who break it are seen as enemies.

After nation rises against nation the world will be reduced to pile of rubble and Babylon will rise from the ashes.

She will become the capital city of the world and the ten 'new' nations will all pay homage to Jerusalem.

Comment

NUPE !

Trump said the following.

“We must keep America first in our hearts.”

Where does that put GOD?

Second, or where?

harry

Comment

I agree, it will likely be some rule or commandment from the Torah that is forced on the whole world.

Those who keep it show their loyalty to Israel and those who break it are seen as enemies.

After nation rises against nation the world will be reduced to pile of rubble and Babylon will rise from the ashes.

She will become the capital city of the world and the ten 'new' nations will all pay homage to Jerusalem.
                  Actually, i'm almost certain it'll be some kinda computer chip - unless something better is invented. It'll contain the bearer's complete set of financial dealings.

Comment

Actually, i'm almost certain it'll be some kinda computer chip - unless something better is invented. It'll contain the bearer's complete set of financial dealings.
                    Do you purposely try to say the most hare-brained, mindless, drunk squirrel tripping over a pile of nuts comment that pops into your head?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nola369 View Post

Do you purposely try to say the most hare-brained, mindless, drunk squirrel tripping over a pile of nuts comment that pops into your head?
                      Newp! I believe Scripture LITERALLY, much as it allows, unlike you Scripture-twisting, private-interp- inventing cultics who wanna make Scripture fit their man-made agenda. And Scripture plainly says that when the time comes, no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark, which plainly shows it'll be LITERAL.

Comment

• What would a spokesman for the beast say?

probably something like the following!

We must keep America first in our hearts. We must keep freedom alive in our souls. And we must always keep faith in America's destiny — that one nation, under God, must be the hope and the promise and the light and the glory among all the nations of the world!

Thank you. God bless you, God bless America. Thank you very much.

That was a trump quote!

among all the nations of the world!!!

harry

Comment

• Originally posted by Nola369 View Post
                          The greatest sin of all time was the crucifixion of Christ and it was carried out by his own people.
                          Jesus covered that topic directly. Even the measure of the sin. Jesus explains that His Father has passed legal authority to local government:

John 19:11 Jesus answered him, "You would have no authority
                          over me at all unless it had been given you from above.
                          Therefore he who delivered me over to you has the greater sin."

- Do for others as you would want them to do for you: this is the foundation of the Law of Moses and of the teachings of the prophets. -

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post

Jesus resurrection being the fulfillment.

Matthew 28:18
                            And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Matthew 5:17-45
                            “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Hebrews 8:13
                            In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

- Do for others as you would want them to do for you: this is the foundation of the Law of Moses and of the teachings of the prophets. -

Comment

• Originally posted by LeoTheLibrarian View Post

Jesus resurrection being the fulfillment.

Matthew 28:18
                              And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Matthew 5:17-45
                              “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Hebrews 8:13
                              In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Yes, it is a new covenant but the laws have not changed but because Jesus fulfilled the law the new covenant enables new spiritual creations as a result of Jesus atonement to have the laws written in their hearts so they can keep them.

Keeping the laws is through faith in Jesus Christ and sanctification by the Word and is progressive through God's consuming fire.

Christians do not escape discipline and tribulation and the more stubborn we are the more consuming file we will receive so that there is nothing worthless built on the foundation of Jesus but silver and Gold.

The new covenant is an unconditional covenant and not like the one given to Moses and we ought to discern the difference between the two.

God bless you,

SeventhDay

Comment

• Originally posted by LeoTheLibrarian View Post

Jesus covered that topic directly. Even the measure of the sin. Jesus explains that His Father has passed legal authority to local government:

John 19:11 Jesus answered him, "You would have no authority
                                over me at all unless it had been given you from above.
                                Therefore he who delivered me over to you has the greater sin."

The mark of the beast is not hard to figure out. It's a return to Judaism with the old covenant and the old law which is a fall from grace.

Those who have never been in a legalistic environment will not understand this as they happily sever themselves from grace with a smile on their face.

Comment

Working...
                                X