Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Rapture Ready or will you be be left Behind??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God does say He hates a false witness!!!

Comment

Quote Box removed per Mod11

The Bible doesn't teach that's how to be saved. Jesus said to also repent and be baptized for the forgiveness of sins and yet you leave that part out and repeat a man made "prayer" invented by jack Van Impe.
      Last edited by Moderator11; 01-08-19, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
        Get Rapture Ready or will you be be left Behind?

Link removed.
        Jesus never taught a rapture of the church first and neither did Paul. That doctrine came from men in the early 100s and only got popular after that charlatan Hal Lindsey wrote a book which has proven to be false "Late Great Planet Earth". Jesus taught He was coming back to judge on the last day, not to come two more times to give unbelievers still living a second chance.

John 6:40
        “And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Jon 12:48
        “He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day."

John Darby and his followers avoid those scriptures because Jesus tells of a "Last Day at the resurrection" and false preachers and teachers claim there will be many days after the resurrection, and a thousand years worth of days of Jesus beating people with a rod of iron with those beheaded helping then after a thousand years of days is up an eternity of days.

Jack Van Impe and his followers even deny there will be a last day for earth and it will not pass away as Jesus said, but will be refurbished so that there will not be a last day either as Jesus promised.

All those man made doctrines are leading people into eternal destruction.

Comment

Quote Box removed .per Mod 11

And yet you Remove the parts of God's word you don't like which leads to death.

Mark 16:16 “He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Romans 6: 3-4 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

1 Peter 3:21 There is also an antitype which now saves us— baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,

So rather than take the scriptures that tells us all how to believe and obey God, and there's more than what I just posted, you just leave out the ones you personally don't like or agree with. The scriptures that explains what "Calling upon the name of the Lord" means and how to do that as God commanded and not how man made doctrines claim. Paul was commanded to "rise and be baptized washing away his sins, calling on the name of the Lord". And what unscriptural thing did you say? You invented a prayer that's not given by His authority or His name.
          Last edited by Moderator11; 01-09-19, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Quote Box removed per Mod11

Again, you remove the parts of the Bible you don't want. I gave you verses that also show the salvation plan of God and you reject them. Confessing and believing are two of those conditions. Repenting and being baptized and fleeing from sin and living righteously are others...and you rejected them and made yup a prayer that God and His Son never mentioned and never commanded.

Paul tells Titus in chapter two...

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.

But according to YOU the grace of God that saves doesn't teach anything, it's just a prayer. According to YOU the prayer saves and the denying ungodliness doesn't have anything to do with it. Not to mention the fact that God told us to Repent and be baptized to be saved and you claim no we don't.

No! I reject YOU and choose to worship God, me and my household.
            Last edited by Moderator11; 01-09-19, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS
              Read and believe ALL the Bible=== ]
              That's what I said, and you rejected it. You claimed Romans 10 9-10 and saying the prayer you invented that's not in the Bible, is all there is to being saved.

Not only did you leave out Titus 2 that I showed you, you left off Jesus own words in Matthew 28, Mark 16, Acts 2, 1 Peter, and other scriptures that directly deal with salvation. Not only did you ignore and reject the other scriptures I gave you that tells us how to be saved, you added your own words by your own authority that you do not have.

All of them have to be believed and obeyed or we would be like Jack Van Impe and only deceiving ourselves and those who listen to us.

Use God's word, ALL OF IT, and stop making up ridiculous unscriptural prayers====YES!!! Listen to God and be saved!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS
                Read and believe ALL the Bible===
                Take your own advice GISMYS. You once again leave oiut the scriputres you don't like and choose only the one part you don't mind.

Words from the Lord you rejected...Mark 16:16 Add these to Romans and the others. Believe ALL the Bible !!!==Salvation!!!
                He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Believe Jack Van Impe===YES!!! Eternal condemnation!!!

Comment

Mark 16:1616
                  Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.=======Note =but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
                  ===NOT whoever is not baptized and does not believe will be condemned.====alittle wisdom and understanding is a good thing!!

Comment

QUOTE box removed per Mod 11.

Why don't you just listen to what Jesus says and stop trying to explain why He doesn't mean what He says?

Jesus said He that believes and is baptized will be saved. But whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Nothing hard to understand about that. Only those who reject His words would not understand it and would argue with it.

Like I said before believe all the Bible and not just what you like. Jesus tells usin Mark 16 how to be saved. You posted a made up prayer and said saying your prayer is how to be saved. I believe Jesus and I reject you and Jack Van Impe.

Last edited by Moderator11; 01-09-19, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.=======Note =but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
                      ===NOT whoever is not baptized and does not believe will be condemned.====alittle wisdom and understanding is a good thing!!
                      Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13

God says==That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,

and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him

from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man

believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession

is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the

name of the Lord shall be Saved... Baptism is what you do to obey God AFTER you have been saved. Baptism saves no one===you can be baptized every day of your life and still go to hell if you have not believed and accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior!! Think and understand Truth!!

Comment

Why don't you just listen to what Jesus says and stop trying to explain why He doesn't mean what He says?

Jesus said
                        He that believes and is baptized will be saved. But whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Nothing hard to understand about that. Only those who reject His words would not understand it and would argue with it.

Like I said before believe all the Bible and not just what you like. Jesus tells usin Mark 16 how to be saved. You posted a made up prayer and said saying your prayer is how to be saved. I believe Jesus and I reject you and Jack Van Impe.

Comment

ROFL!!! Open eyes and see many have been baptized for many reasons but they are still not believers and are on the road to hell!! Baptism saves no one!!!

Comment

ROFL!!! Open eyes and see many have been baptized for many reasons but they are still not believers and are on the road to hell!! Baptism saves no one!!!
                            That's irrelevant. Jesus said to believe and be baptized to be saved. I don't care what some have done, I obeyed Jesus.

Peter says baptism saves. Paul said Grace saves. Jesus said belief and baptism saves, Paul said Belief saves, Paul said Confession saves.

So unlike you I believe ALL of the Bible and don't blaspheme it as you just did when you said baptism saves no one. Jesus said it does.

Comment

Jesus is not saying that baptism will save you and we have proof all around us that being baptized will not save anyone as any thinking person that has wisdom and understanding know!!!

Comment

Jesus is not saying that baptism will save you and we have proof all around us that being baptized will not save anyone as any thinking person that has wisdom and understanding know!!!
                                ]
                                Jesus said what He said. He that believes and is baptized will be saved. he that believes not will be condemned. That's simple and easy to understand. And He did not tell you something different. You are the only one arguing with what Jesus said.

And I know where your "understanding" comes from. Also Peter the Apostle said "There is also an antitype which now saves us—baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,"

That too is easy to understand and doesn't require your argument or Jack Van Impe's.

Acts 2:38 proves also baptism is for the remission of sins. You can argue with the Apostles and Jesus all you want, but you're sins are not forgiven until obeying God's command to be baptized. No one is in Christ unless they are baptized and ALL saved are in Christ Galatians 3:27.

Argue with them and make up your own prayer that isn't in the Bible, but me and my house we obey the Lord..

Comment

Working...
                                X