Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Jack Van Impe Seeking Billions of Souls for Christ in these Last Days.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Van Impe Seeking Billions of Souls for Christ in these Last Days.

Jack Van Impe Seeking Billions of Souls for Christ in these Last Days. Jack says,"I don't seek money but souls for Christ I will take no salary"
    Jack Van Impe Presents -- January 26, 2019

Pray for protection for Jack as he is under satan's attack and without protection, Jack would be killed!!
    Last edited by GISMYS; 01-26-19, 09:58 AM.

Jack at 88 years old with all kinds of attacks on his health by satan still giving the Word of God to billions with his Billions of souls for Christ crusade this year on TV and Radio worldwide!! Jack says," I don't seek multi million $$$ jets and toys I want nothing but souls for Jesus".

Comment

Jack van Impe has deceived millions and you're one of them. Protestantism has fallen away.

The only denominations that still teach a coherent gospel are Calvinist and Lutheran and their non-dispensational.

Comment

Originally posted by Nola369 View Post
        Jack van Impe has deceived millions and you're one of them. Protestantism has fallen away.

The only denominations that still teach a coherent gospel are Calvinist and Lutheran and their non-dispensational.
        What is your proof?? Silly talk is very cheap!!

Comment

Jack Van Impe =89 Years old Feb. 9 this year says he will teach God's Word until the rapture or he dies he is called by God to warn people world wide that Jesus is at the door ready to return. Jack will have a
          Billions of souls for Christ crusade this year on TV and Radio worldwide!! Jack says," I don't seek multi million $$$ jets and toys I want nothing but souls for Jesus".

Comment

You should convert to Catholicism or Orthodoxy because they know prophecy a thousand times better than heretic Impe.

The Real Church was futurist for over a thousand years before Darby came along with his crippled understanding.

The great irony in all of this is John Darby was a Calvinist who has bamboozled all the Arminians. With friends like that who needs enemies!

Comment

Trust God's Word and ignore the silly ideas of little men.

Comment

Jack Van Impe will be 89 2/9/19 but he will not retire until the rapture or death comes He is Seeking Billions of Souls for Christ in these Last Days. Jack says,"I don't seek money but souls for Christ I will take no salary"

Pray for protection for Jack as he is under satan's attack and without protection, Jack would be killed!!

Comment

The lesson of the Fig Tree
                  (Mark 13:28-31; Luke 21:29-33)

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.=====What generation?? The generation that sees all the signs=our generation. PTL.

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.=====What generation?? The generation that sees all the signs=our generation. PTL.
                    Luke's account adds "ALL the trees".

Reckon why dispensationalists always leave that part out?
                    Last edited by Mod8; 01-31-19, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post

do you know you’re living in a duplicate of Nineveh right now?

harry

Comment

Wow some scoffers run amuck on this site!

Comment

Working...
                        X