Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Signs of the last days!=Harassed by those that Allow Satan to use them as his Tools !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs of the last days!=Harassed by those that Allow Satan to use them as his Tools !

Signs of the last days!=
    Harassed by those that Allow Satan to use them as his Tools!
    2 Timothy 4:3–4
    2 Timoyht 4:3-4For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,

4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

Here we go again!!! Enough is enough!!!
    Harassed by those that Allow Satan to use them as his Tools and Fools!

For seven years + harassed almost every day! May God rebuke those that

Allow Satan to use them as his Tools, Fools, arrogant, ignorant puppets

. Those trying to hinder God's Word from being posted here to the lost will learn the high cost some have already learned the hard way and are gone into the dark night!!

Ephesians 6:12

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high
    places

mercy , ......

How did they treat Jesus on earth ?

Comment

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post

Signs of the last days!=

2 Timoyht 4:3-4For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,
      . Those trying to hinder God's Word from being posted here to the lost will learn the high cost some have already learned the hard way and are gone into the dark night!!

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high

places
      .”

Again you quoted from the fake apostle Paul the WOLFMAN49

2 Corinthians 12:16
      16 "Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I CAUGHT YOU BY TRICKERY"

Which of these quotes would you advise your readers to follow?

Rom 5: 20 or Heb 10: 26 ?

Rom 2: 13 or Gal 2: 16 ?

Heb 13: 17 or Acts 5: 29 ? Obey man or GOD?

Rom 8: 1 or 2nd Cor 5: 10 ?

Gal 5: 14 or Matt 22: 37-40 ? ONE or TWO?

Acts 15: 7 say Peter was God's chosen Apostle to the Gentiles

Acts 9: 15 says Paul is God's chosen Apostle to the Gentiles .

which of these would you advise your readers to accept as truth ? Acts 15: 7 or Acts 9: 15?
      Last edited by DANNO; 02-13-19, 06:14 AM.
      Fear God and keep his commandments,
      for this is the duty of ALL mankind. Ecc 12: 13

Comment

I fight the good fight!!!

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high
        places
        Last edited by GISMYS; 02-25-19, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Harassed for seven years but
          Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you ""falsely"", for my sake.Matthew 5:11
          For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Comment

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you ""falsely"", for my sake.Matthew 5:11
            For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
            Gismys .

I noticed you ignored my post dated 13th Feb Why ?

Comment

I fight the good fight!!!

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high
              places
              You know I have said a Prayer for Danno, that God may bless him,
              I have never even thought about saying a Prayer that God Bless you,
              I have however prayed that your eyes be opened.

Comment

Who has Persecuted YOU?

I see only Questions of Scripture themselves.

Is the SCRIPTURE Persecuting you?

You are saying you are Persecuted, by the asking of Scriptural questions.

Does that not make you a demon?

REPENT, Quit sinning EVERYDAY, which is most likely the Sin of not Loving God.

REPENT.

Comment

Signs of the last days!=

places
                  Do you regard Paul as your BROTHER or your FATHER? . 1st Cor 4: 15

1st Cor 4: 15 does NOT say he became your BROTHER. Agree ?

Comment

Paul used by God to write most of the New Testament Bible Books!! Romans 1:1-2 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

1 Corinthians 1:1
                    Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God.
                    Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead

Comment

Paul used by God to write most of the New Testament Bible Books!! Romans 1:1-2 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

1 Corinthians 1:1
                      Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God.
                      Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead
                      You are dodging the issue!

Do you regard Paul as your BROTHER or your FATHER 1st Cor 4: 15

1st Cor 4: 15 does NOT say he became your BROTHER! Agree or not agree?

Comment

Yes! Paul was a teacher to the church in Corinth and to those that he helped find Truth he counted them as his children in Christ!!

Comment

Originally posted by DANNO View Post
                          You are dodging the issue!

Do you regard Paul as your BROTHER or your FATHER 1st Cor 4: 15

1st Cor 4: 15 does NOT say he became your BROTHER! Agree or not agree?
                          Please give it a rest with your nonsensical crusades against Brother Apostle Paul!

What Paul does not do in these passages is begin using "father" as a formal religious title. Notice how Paul introduces himself in his letters. He normally refers to himself as a "servant" (as in Philippians 1:1) or- especially when writing responses to churches in which his authority was being questioned to some degree- he refers to Christ's calling upon his life, establishing his apostleship. What Paul does not do in his letters is ever refer to himself as "Father Paul" as you are trying to do.

For example, I may refer to my former Sunday school teacher, Tony Warren, metaphorically as my "father in the gospel" because it was under his teaching that I was saved. I may refer to my former pastor, Paul Washer, using a simile, saying that he was "like a father to me," because he was the first person ever to give me formal instruction concerning preaching and because he had a great influence on my spiritual life. I may NOT, however, begin referring to these men with an honorific religious title as "Father Russell" or "Father Dave:" to do so would be a direct violation of the clear command of Christ.

You have been refuted!

Erik

Comment

Yes! Paul was a teacher to the church in Corinth and to those that he helped find Truth he counted them as his children in Christ!!
                            Thank you for finnaly answering a simple question on 1st Cor 4: 15

Now , are you prepared to ACCUSE God and the Holy Spirit of INSPIRING 1st Cor 4: 15 ? Yes or no

Comment

Originally posted by TribulationSigns View Post

Please give it a rest with your nonsensical crusades against Brother Apostle Paul!

What Paul does not do in these passages is begin using "father" as a formal religious title. Notice how Paul introduces himself in his letters. He normally refers to himself as a "servant" (as in Philippians 1:1) or- especially when writing responses to churches in which his authority was being questioned to some degree- he refers to Christ's calling upon his life, establishing his apostleship. What Paul does not do in his letters is ever refer to himself as "Father Paul" as you are trying to do.

For example, I may refer to my former Sunday school teacher, Tony Warren, metaphorically as my "father in the gospel" because it was under his teaching that I was saved. I may refer to my former pastor, Paul Washer, using a simile, saying that he was "like a father to me," because he was the first person ever to give me formal instruction concerning preaching and because he had a great influence on my spiritual life. I may NOT, however, begin referring to these men with an honorific religious title as "Father Russell" or "Father Dave:" to do so would be a direct violation of the clear command of Christ.

You have been refuted!

Erik
                              Sir
                              I did NOT post to you! And I have NOT asked for your COMMENTS / OPINIONS on Paul's 1st Cor 4: 15

Cheerio and good bye Sir. Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                              X