Announcement

Collapse

Message to all users:

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Super Member Subscription
https://carm.org/carm-super-members-banner-ad-signup

As most of you are aware, we had a crash to forums and were down for over two days a while back. We did have to do an upgrade to the vbulletin software to fix the forums and that has created changes, VB no longer provide the hybrid or threaded forums. There are some issues/changes to the forums we are not able to fix or change. Also note the link address change, please let friends and posters know of the changed link to the forums. For now this is the only link available, https://forums.carm.org/vb5/ but if clicking on forum on carm.org homepage it will now send you to this link. (edited to add https: now working.

Again, we are working through some of the posting and viewing issues to learn how to post with the changes, you will have to check and test the different features, icons that have changed. You may also want to go to profile settings,since many of the notifications, information in profile, also to update/edit your avatar by clicking on avatar space, pull down arrow next to login for user settings.

Edit to add "How to read forums, to make it easier."
Pull down arrow next to login name upper right select profile, or user settings when page opens to profile,select link in tab that says Account. Then select/choose options, go down to Conversation Detail Options, Select Display mode Posts, NOT Activity, that selection of Posts will make the pages of discussions go to last post on last page rather than out of order that happens if you choose activity threads. Then be sure to go to bottom and select SAVE Changes in your profile options. You can then follow discussions by going through the pages, to the last page having latest responses. Then click on the other links Privacy, Notifications, to select viewing options,the forums get easier if you open all the tabs or links in your profile, user settings and select options. To join Super Member, pull down arrow next to login name, select User Settings and then click on tab/link at top that says Subscriptions.

Thank you for your patience and God Bless.

Diane S
https://carm.org/forum-rules
See more
See less

Prophecy Alert: "The Fig Tree Generation"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GISMYS
    started a topic Prophecy Alert: "The Fig Tree Generation"

We are the Fig tree generation as we are seeing all the signs named in Matthew 24 that Jesus says we believeres wouls see just before He returns!!!PTL. Google==

• Hemi
    replied
    Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
    What kind of life would you try to live if you really believed Jesus may return yet today??
    The kind of life that doesn't listen to false prophets and liars like Jack Van Impe and Hal Lindsey. The kind I'm actually living.

Leave a comment:

• GISMYS
    replied
    What kind of life would you try to live if you really believed Jesus may return yet today??

Leave a comment:

• Truth7t7
    replied
    Originally posted by Hemi View Post
    And those of us who listen to Him instead of Jack Van Impe knows He alse said this about when He returns...Matthew 25:31-33

“When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
    “All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. “And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
    You left out the best part of the sheep/goat judgment in verse Matthew 25:46?

This shows the "Final Judgment" to eternal life and eternal damnation.

Dispensationalism falsely teaches this is a Bema seat judgment, then humans run off into a Millenial Kingdom On This earth, Big Smiles!

Matthew 25:31-46 below is nothing more than the Great White Throne Judgment seen in Revelation 20:11-15 in a "Parable" form.

Matthew 25:31-46AKJV
    31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
    32 and before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
    33 and he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    35 for I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
    36 naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
    37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
    38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
    39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
    40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
    41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
    42 for I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
    43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
    44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
    45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Revelation 20:11-15AKJV
    11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
    12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
    13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
    14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
    15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Leave a comment:

• GISMYS
    replied
    The rapture (believers caught up)!!

1 Thessalonians 4:17Then we which are alive and remain shall be
    caught uptogether with them in the clouds, to meet
    the LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be with the LORD.
    1 Corinthians 15:51-5851
    Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
    So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
    O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
    The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
    But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our LORD Jesus Christ.

Leave a comment:

• Truth7t7
    replied

No for born again Christians they know the Rapture and left behind nonsense is a myth and a false doctrine made up by men like Darby and spread by false prophets like Jack Van Impe.

We Christians follow the scriptures. Other follow Jack Van Impe and stupid articles they find on the internet.
    I agree 100%

The pre-trib rapture is a Darby/Scofield fabricated fairy tale.

Just like Tim Lahaye's Left Behind series is classified as Sci-Fi

Leave a comment:

• Truth7t7
    replied

1 Thessalonians 4:17
    Then we which are alive and remain shall be
    caught up
    together with them in the clouds, to meet
    The verses below in 1 Thess 4:13-18 show the second advent of Jesus Christ, and the Last Day resurrection of believers (Dead In Christ), God's word clearly teaches that the resurrection of believers takes place on "The Last Day"John 6:39-40, John 11:23-24

There is no earthly time beyond "The Last Day",

Dispensationalism teaches there will be a 7 year tribulation and 1,000 year Kingdom beyond 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, where mortal humans will be present, 100% false.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18KJV
    13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
    14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
    15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
    16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    17 then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
    18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

John 6:39-40AKJV
    39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
    40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 11:23-24AKJV
    23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
    24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Leave a comment:

• TribulationSigns
    replied
    How many times are you going to say you're done?

Leave a comment:

• GISMYS
    replied

1 Thessalonians 4:17
    Then we which are alive and remain shall be
    caught up
    together with them in the clouds, to meet

Leave a comment:

• Hemi
    replied
    Matthew 25:31-33 Is God's Word not man's word!!

“When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then """He will sit on the throne of His glory."""

“All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. “And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

Yes!! Jesus will return to Jerusalem and set up His kingdom and rule with us raptured believers and angels the nations with a rod of iron!!!PtL.
    So you can see then that the Rapture doctrine came from men and not from Jesus.

Leave a comment:

• GISMYS
    replied

Matthew 25:31-33 Is God's Word not man's word!!

“When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then """He will sit on the throne of His glory."""

Yes!! Jesus will return to Jerusalem and set up His kingdom and rule with us raptured believers and angels the nations with a rod of iron!!!PtL.

Leave a comment:

• Hemi
    replied
    .Matthew 25:31-33

So you can see then that the Rapture doctrine came from men and not from Jesus.

Finally!

Leave a comment:

• Hemi
    replied
    Originally posted by TribulationSigns View Post

Okay, I have nothing more to say to you. I can see that you won't receive the truth.
    Yeah yeah, give it a rest. You're the one who said "there are two generations on earth". So which one was Jesus claiming would be the only one to see all things fulfilled in Matthew 24?

That's absurd. The good and the evil are both going to be here when He returns. But according to your doctrine only ONE generation will see all things fulfilled. So which one?

Originally posted by TribulationSigns View Post
    Therefore, I have nothing further to say to you on this subject. I am done with you here. Go ahead and enjoy your little fantasy world of 70AD. Please resume your typical discussion with GISMYS.
    How many times are you going to say you're done?

Leave a comment:

• TribulationSigns
    replied

Yeah, that's what you said. And as I pointed out, that's untrue nonsense.
    Okay, I have nothing more to say to you. I can see that you won't receive the truth. Therefore, I have nothing further to say to you on this subject. I am done with you here. Go ahead and enjoy your little fantasy world of 70AD. Please resume your typical discussion with GISMYS.

Leave a comment:

• GISMYS
    replied
    .Matthew 25:31-33

Leave a comment:

Working...
X