Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Van Impe says,"All I want is to see Lost Souls Saved!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Van Impe says,"All I want is to see Lost Souls Saved!!

Jack Van Impe says, All I want is to see is Lost Souls Saved!!==Jack Van Impe presents April 13, 2019
    Today we born-again believers are seeing ""ALL"" the signs Jesus says we would see just before He returns!! Beware!!! Get ready to meet Jesus as your Lord and Savior OR as your final judge!!Your choice!

Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
    Jack Van Impe says, All I want is to see is Lost Souls Saved!!==Jack Van Impe presents April 13, 2019
    Today we born-again believers are seeing ""ALL"" the signs Jesus says we would see just before He returns!! Beware!!! Get ready to meet Jesus as your Lord and Savior OR as your final judge!!Your choice!
    Yeah, I watched it too. All he wants is money. He's joined the ones he used to condemn in begging for money every week.

And I noticed he said the "ministering spirit" told him he would bring in the "New Religion". And he tells people they will not receive their ministering crown if they don't send him money.

The man has given his soul to satan and has gone insane.

Comment

Impe, the self-proclaimed last prophet, might say he wants all lost souls to be saved, but in fact he wants to drag as many souls to Hell with him, as he can.

There would be MILLIONS more Christians in the middle east if not for devils like Jack van Impe spreading Dispensationalist lies. US wars for Israel gets Christians in the middle-east killed in huge numbers. Dispensationalist support of Synagogue of Satan stands in the way of conversion of many Arabs. Not to mention the harm the Devil's Dispensationalists have done to Christianity in America and the rest of the world.

If you support Israel, the Lake of Fire is your eternal home.

Comment

Satan is a false witness too=a scoffer, mocker against God's chosen appointed men and those that join satan sin will share in Satan's judgment!!! Beware!!

Comment

Genesis 12:2-3 God says those that curse Israel are cursed by God!!!

Comment

Satan is a false witness too=a scoffer, mocker against God's chosen appointed men and those that join satan sin will share in Satan's judgment!!! Beware!!
            Factoid: Jacke Van Impe preaches lies that hurt the church.

Ergo, Impe is a liar!

Impeite, "Impe is called a liar, ergo he's God's chosen appointed man."

Comment

Factoid: Impe claims to be a prophet of God.

Response: Impe is not a prophet of God.

Impeite: "Someone denied Impe is a prophet of God, therefor Impe is a prophet of God!"

Einstein was right, human stupidity is infinite.

Comment

Genesis 12:2-3 God says those that curse Israel are cursed by God!!!
                Yes and Jack Van Impe and all these other Jew worshippers are cursing the Jews by not preaching the gospel to them but have convinced them they are saved because of their flesh.

Comment

God's Words about Israel==5Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him. Isaiah 56:5-8

Comment

GISMYS, which of Impe's fulfilled prophesies convinced you he's a true prophet of God?

Comment

God's Words about Israel==
                      Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

And That was fulfilled in Christ.

Comment

Jack teaches Bible prophecy for the last 65 years the only prophecy that Jack has made is that Jesus is at the door ready to return and we are the generation that will see Jesus face to face very soon!

Comment

Jack teaches Bible prophecy for the last 65
                          N o he doesn't. Jack teaches lies and fantasies and has recently gone insane.
                          years the only prophecy that Jack has made is that Jesus is at the door ready to return and we are the generation that will see Jesus face to face very soon!
                          And that should prove to you or anyone else that he is a false prophet. He said in 1990 the world had 10 to 11 years left. That was 30 years ago.

Comment

Jack teaches Bible prophecy for the last 65 years the only prophecy that Jack has made is that Jesus is at the door ready to return and we are the generation that will see Jesus face to face very soon!
                            So, you admit that Impe has never demonstrated himself to a prophet with a fulfilled prophecy.

People in this forum have posted Impe's failed prophecies, so we know him to be a false prophet. Why do you pretend Impe's never given a prophecy other than Jesus will return in our generation?

Do you realize that in 65 years, three generations have passed away. Even the one prophecy you claim Impe has given, has already failed at least three times.

Comment

2Peter 3 :3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Comment

Working...
                              X