Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Spirit Appoints Jack Van Impe to tell the World Jesus is about to Return!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holy Spirit Appoints Jack Van Impe to tell the World Jesus is about to Return!!

    Holy Spirit Appoints Jack Van Impe to tell the World Jesus is about to Return!! Are you ready to meet Jesus and be caught up (raptured) or will you be left behind??
    Those left behind must try to live under anti-christ rule and survive the judgments of the great tribulation. At the end of the great tribulation and the battle of Armageddon Jesus will return with the raptured believers and Angels to set up a 1000 year reign and defeat all evil and cast satan into the bottomless pit for that 1000 years.
    God's Anointed Bible Prophecy Teachers All saying the Rapture (catching up) is very Near!!
    Jack Van Impe, Hal Lindsey, Perry Stone, John Hagee, David Reagan, Gary Stearman, David Jeremiah, Billy Crone, Bill Salus, and many many more!! And you??? Sleeping!!
    https://christinprophecy.org/article...ack-very-soon/
    Last edited by GISMYS; 04-21-19, 12:56 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
    Holy Spirit Appoints Jack Van Impe to tell the World Jesus is about to Return!! Are you ready to meet Jesus and be caught up (raptured) or will you be left behind??
    Those left behind must try to live under anti-christ rule and survive the judgments of the great tribulation. At the end of the great tribulation and the battle of Armageddon Jesus will return with the raptured believers and Angels to set up a 1000 year reign and defeat all evil and cast satan into the bottomless pit for that 1000 years.
    God's Anointed Bible Prophecy Teachers All saying the Rapture (catching up) is very Near!!
    Jack Van Impe, Hal Lindsey, Perry Stone, John Hagee, David Reagan, Gary Stearman, David Jeremiah, Billy Crone, Bill Salus, and many many more!! And you??? Sleeping!!
    https://christinprophecy.org/article...ack-very-soon/
    Jack Van Impe has claimed in several of his videos that in August 13th 2017 the Hoy Spirit came to his house and told him God the Father said to tell you your appointed and anointed to be His FINAL Prophet. I wont link the video but on YouTube simply search this...

    Jack Van Impe Declares Himself To Be Gods Final Prophet To Mankind! Needs $25 Million Dollars!

    Then look at his last video especially at around the 13 second mark he claims the Holy Spirit told him how he had memorized the Bible and knew it better than any man and he has been anointed and appointed to be "Not" the final prophet but a "latter day" prophet.

    Jack Van Impe Presents -- April 20, 2019

    See, the charlatan has gotten so much blowback from his previous blasphemy he's not getting the money he wants and so he's changed his tune from "Final Prophet" to "A Latter Day Prophet".

    This is the result of decades of people blindly following this guy. He Knows that his faithful will never leave him or forsake him//If only God could get such devotion from these people who follow this lying charlatan Jack Van Impe.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
      Holy Spirit Appoints Jack Van Impe to tell the World Jesus is about to Return!!
      This afternoon would be fine.

      Comment


      • #4
        Again!!!I Sound a warning!! False witness, mockers and scoffers against God's appointed anointed men are daring even asking for judgment and be sure judgment will come!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bob Carabbio View Post

          This afternoon would be fine.
          Be ready!!! Soon so very soon you will see Jesus coming in the clouds in great glory and awesome power!!! PTL.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hemi View Post

            Jack Van Impe has claimed in several of his videos that in August 13th 2017 the Hoy Spirit came to his house and told him God the Father said to tell you your appointed and anointed to be His FINAL Prophet. I wont link the video but on YouTube simply search this...

            Jack Van Impe Declares Himself To Be Gods Final Prophet To Mankind! Needs $25 Million Dollars!

            Then look at his last video especially at around the 13 second mark he claims the Holy Spirit told him how he had memorized the Bible and knew it better than any man and he has been anointed and appointed to be "Not" the final prophet but a "latter day" prophet.

            Jack Van Impe Presents -- April 20, 2019

            See, the charlatan has gotten so much blowback from his previous blasphemy he's not getting the money he wants and so he's changed his tune from "Final Prophet" to "A Latter Day Prophet".

            This is the result of decades of people blindly following this guy. He Knows that his faithful will never leave him or forsake him//If only God could get such devotion from these people who follow this lying charlatan Jack Van Impe.
            Jack Van Impe is a joke, I watched the clip on youtube, 100% a phony, I have always known this.

            Jack & Rexella could have made more money running a comedy show, only the blind ignorant would follow such in my opinion.

            Comment


            • #7
              Jack is in the 13th. year of not even accepting a salary and the money that comes in goes out for reaching the entire world with the message = Jesus is about to return =get ready!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Truth7t7 View Post
                Jack Van Impe is a joke, I watched the clip on youtube, 100% a phony, I have always known this.

                Jack & Rexella could have made more money running a comedy show, only the blind ignorant would follow such in my opinion.
                I've kept up with that moron for around two decades now. One reason he stopped comments on his clips is because those of us who use the Bible to expose his sorry hide never relent.

                But he has gall I know that. And normal people dropped him a long time ago. And those who are desiring to please God don't support him in any way. His last years worth of self gratifying, self promoting, pompous and selfish attitude has really been a sight to see. But look at his blind followers! They're ridiculous.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wake up!! No little men can slander, mock, scoff, lie about God's appointed, anointed men and thereby live outside God's protection and not face judgment. God says do not touch my anointed. So when judgment falls on those false witnesses don't come crying to me!! I gave fair warning. Who wants cancer, heart attacks, strokes, car crash and ect. ???

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
                    Wake up!! No little men can slander, mock, scoff, lie about God's appointed...
                    That's exactly right, but that doesn't stop that charlatan Jack Van Impe from trying.



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
                      Jack is in the 13th. year of not even accepting a salary
                      And yet he is a multimillionaire.

                      Who does he think he's fooling anyway other than people who don't know God in the first place?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Jack was just saying this week that he has not accepted a salary for the last 13 years and does not have multi -million dollars home and has a seven-year-old car that they use that belongs to the ministry. The money that comes in isused to give the world the message God appointed him to give = Jesus is about to return very, very soon!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hemi View Post

                          And yet he is a multimillionaire.

                          Who does he think he's fooling anyway other than people who don't know God in the first place?
                          Of course Van Imper is a millionaire, and lives in a country club estate in Troy Michigan.

                          CelebsNetWorth

                          Nеt Wоrth оf Јасk Vаn Іmре: Јасk Vаn Іmре hаѕ аn еѕtіmаtеd nеt wоrth оf $2.5 mіllіоn. Не hаѕ mаdе mоѕt оf hіѕ fоrtunе wіth hіѕ mајоr саrееr аѕ а tеlеvаngеlіѕt. Тhоugh hіѕ реrѕоnаl fоrtunе іѕ rеgіѕtеrеd аѕ $2.5 mіllіоn, ореrаtіng budgеt оf Јасk Vаn Іmре Міnіѕtrіеѕ Іntеrnаtіоnаl іѕ аnуwhеrе wіthіn thе $12 mіllіоn rаngе. Моrеоvеr, hіѕ rеgіѕtеrеd ѕаlаrу wіth thе соrроrаtіоn іѕ аррrохіmаtеd tо bе $100,000 еvеrу уеаr. Ѕееіng thеу lіkе tо mаіntаіn thеіr ѕlіdе lоw, thіѕ іѕ асtuаllу ехсеѕѕ mоnеу fоr thіѕ tуре оf mіnоr fіrm. Не іѕ rісh bесаuѕе hе аnd hіѕ wіfе nаmеd Rехеllа rеѕіdе іn Тrоу, ѕіtuаtеd іnѕіdе Місhіgаn оn Rіvеrѕ Еdgе Drіvе, knоwn аѕ а luхurіоuѕ hоuѕе nеаr tо thеіr Міnіѕtrу соnѕtruсtіоn wіthіn Rосhеѕtеr Ніllѕ. Тhіѕ hоmе іѕ аttrасtіvе whісh wаѕ vаluеd аt аррrохіmаtеlу $414,500 durіng уеаr 2010, аnd іtѕ рrеѕеnt wоrth іѕ hіghеr.
                          Last edited by Truth7t7; 04-21-19, 07:01 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by GISMYS View Post
                            Jack was just saying this week that he has not accepted a salary for the last 13 years and does not have multi -million dollars home and has a seven-year-old car that they use that belongs to the ministry. The money that comes in isused to give the world the message God appointed him to give = Jesus is about to return very, very soon!!!
                            The Lord didn't have a place to lay His head and you're bragging on a millionaire for driving a 7 year old care?

                            Jack also lied and said God told him he would be the Final Prophet and now he's changed his tune and said "latter day" prophet. He's a buffoon.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Truth7t7 View Post
                              Jack Van Impe is a joke, I watched the clip on youtube, 100% a phony, I have always known this.

                              Jack & Rexella could have made more money running a comedy show, only the blind ignorant would follow such in my opinion.
                              So you want to ask and dare judgment too??? Beware !! you get what you ask for!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X